• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia's PokéDepot v4

Is taking up RNG ing gonna be worth it?

• Total voters

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
err only Bold Lickitung 16/28/21/22/30/29
not flawless, but yeah :S
eevee's the only flawless one i've got

Pokemafia

When you get some ivd/evd pokes then come back to trade :)

Pokemafia

umm, I would say yes to it if it was of the following natures:

rash
adamant
jolly
quiet

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
ok, i'll try to breed one.

OK, i looked deeper into my storage and found a Rash Dratini :) Alert to sounds i think. but it ain't got extremespeed like the bold one..

Last edited:

Pokemafia

ahh, if you can breed a flawless quiet extreeme speed one...

Because I'm trying to make an anti-lead dragonite for my vgc team.

Pokemafia

@Nugg- I'm after a flawless, quiet, extreemespeed dratini male,
and I wan't to OT it (I'lll still give you credit don't worry) so it has to be in the egg,
to check it if you don't have the look inside egg AR code, you can save before it hatched, then check, power off, and trade it. Once the egg hatches you get the same poke regardless of wether you don't save, I've tried it out.

Last edited:

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
Urm. there are timid and impish flawless eevees??? :S
I've got a random relaxed charmander with flamethrower that i got off the gts O.o

Pokemafia

.. I'm not interestd in eevvees or charmanders, and if it's off the gts hack-check it, it's probably hacked,

and don't get breeding any pokes with hacked parents.

Pokemafia

At the top of the forum trade corner there's a thread run by twighlight and blaqk (I think) who hack check your pokes for free.-Check my pokemon it's called

You can also check the list of hacked pokes in a thread a t the top too.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
I can check the IV's of pokemon and I have all the natures of my pokemon on my thread.

Pokemafia

Level 1

Adament nature

Iv's on this-only if it has extreeme speed,
I recommend asking someone to do an iv check battle- I can't beacause I'm on holiday.

Back