• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[(.:KAYLA's NEW ART GALLERY:.]

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
[(.:KAYLA's NEW ART GALLERY:.)]

2d7scci.jpg

THE OLD GALLERY
about the gallery: i use a free program called "gimp." anyone can use my work, just first please ask me on this thread or through a vm/pm. always give credit. please make comments. thanks!
what i can make: signatures, vectors, avatars, icons, animations, pixels, texts.

8/25/10
zxmrcw.jpg

35hpixt.jpg

9lcspd.jpg

2u7sl84.jpg

9kcpas.jpg

mbsvo9.jpg

21n1dae.jpg

Spoiler:

Splices/Morphs/Recolors
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2016
what's with the Hayley Williams sig being pixelly? I still like it though, right side is the smex. That and the avatars are my fav thing here.

nSpire

#1 Liz Thompson fanboy <3
Years
what's with the Hayley Williams sig being pixelly? I still like it though, right side is the smex. That and the avatars are my fav thing here.
I agree with this statement.

Also liking that Eevee.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
I've seen some of your stuff before and straight away, the first thing I noticed was the '[c]kayla' (copyright). First, it's a detraction. Second, I would recommend that you don't put that there unless you own everything, which I'm pretty sure you don't. For instance, this:

2nrew7t.jpg

You would have to own Miley Cyrus if you wanted to put your copyright on it.

Now, with that out of the way, I'll comment on your work. Your vectors, they're interesting but very messy. When you finish one, you should render it to get smooth edges. Your icons, they're okay, there's not much to say on them since icons are simple to do, in my opinion anyway. Your signatures, they're a bit bland and simple in my opinion. You get a stock, a render, duplicate the render a couple of times, place them, add text, and that's pretty much it. That's the style you use mostly. It's just not interesting to me.

I had a look through your old gallery and this is probably your best, or at least one of your best:

qpoy8g.png

Just two things ruin it a bit, the copyright in the corner and the pattern. Having a pattern that covers most of the signature kills depth. I think this is your best because the colors are fitting and you used some effects. The size is also better, but that's just my opinion.

You should also improve on depth, blending and try using fractals and c4ds. Also, never put a render in the middle, and remember the rule of thirds. That's pretty much all I have to say for now.

Some of that probably sounds harsh, but I was just giving my opinion.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
I've seen some of your stuff before and straight away, the first thing I noticed was the '[c]kayla' (copyright). First, it's a detraction. Second, I would recommend that you don't put that there unless you own everything, which I'm pretty sure you don't. For instance, this:

2nrew7t.jpg

You would have to own Miley Cyrus if you wanted to put your copyright on it.

Now, with that out of the way, I'll comment on your work. Your vectors, they're interesting but very messy. When you finish one, you should render it to get smooth edges. Your icons, they're okay, there's not much to say on them since icons are simple to do, in my opinion anyway. Your signatures, they're a bit bland and simple in my opinion. You get a stock, a render, duplicate the render a couple of times, place them, add text, and that's pretty much it. That's the style you use mostly. It's just not interesting to me.

I had a look through your old gallery and this is probably your best, or at least one of your best:

qpoy8g.png

Just two things ruin it a bit, the copyright in the corner and the pattern. Having a pattern that covers most of the signature kills depth. I think this is your best because the colors are fitting and you used some effects. The size is also better, but that's just my opinion.

You should also improve on depth, blending and try using fractals and c4ds. Also, never put a render in the middle, and remember the rule of thirds. That's pretty much all I have to say for now.

Some of that probably sounds harsh, but I was just giving my opinion.
thank you[: well i have to put a big copyright and let it be a distraction bc people have stolen my work before. thank you.

--i added two more vectors.

i love the link one! great job kayla!
thank you. lol. i added the signature i made you xD

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Kayla I love all your work, but I have to say, your Icons are the best. Keep it up.

Back