• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Detective

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
ok, people, this game is now open for anyone to join, we have already started this game, but because AceDragonite is busy, we have closed the old thread and started here.

WE NEED NEW MEMBERS - as we have gone below 10 active members (due to my strict penalty scheme) i am appealing for new members to sign up it this thread. please make sure you provide an Alias and a partner pokemon.

anyways, Mr E is now me, and all of a sudden, Jacob Darkon left (as he always does, he has more important things to do...)

Backstory: In your town, a pokemon's corpse was found, it belongs to an old lady who refuses to talk to police and is in police custody, depriving you of leads, you are getting clues from a mysterious man named Mr. E
images
(That's me) who will help you during your adventures, along with his munna
SpriteMunna.png
. (and no, Mr. E is not the murderer, and don't say he is unless you want to be kicked out of the game. You are a detective for the PDA, Pokemon Detective Agency. Your Goal is to solve the mystery and catch the murderer. The murderer will be RANDOMLY CHOSEN from the participants, no bias whatsoever (even if you have drowzee on your sig)

Rules:
Everyone must have a partner Pokemon, and they can use their Pokemons abilities at times.
No duplicate Partners, (so if poster 1 picks skitty, poster 2 must pick something other than skitty)
No legends or Final Form Pseudo-Legends as partners.
I will post a list of the Detectives with their partners so make sure your Pokemon isn't taken.

Conditions of Victory:
If you are a detective and you catch the murderer by (said date) you win and will become a game overlord and have your name on the champions list.
-------------------------
If you are a murderer, and don't get caught by (said date) you win, and may reveal yourself to everyone and maybe say why/how you did it and you are made an overlord and will be on the champions list.

Overlords are allowed to host or co-host the game, they may also choose not to host at all if they want to play, as of now Mr. E is the only overlord.

Detectives list:

Mr. E (O)
SpriteMunna.png
-Dark Pulse94 (was AceDragonite)
Adam Scorch -
dpiconani156.gif
-Ynfiniti8 - 1 incativity penalty
Ace Awesomesauce-
dpiconani418.gif
-Diablerie - 1 incativity penalty

Miley Swan-(Emonga) -Miley810 - 1 inactivity penalty

Hiroshi Teijii
dpiconani190.gif
Ash_Ketchum 123 - 1 inactivity penalty

Ace Chu
dpiconani026.gif
Kip - 1 inactivity penalty

Dusk Shadow
dpiconani477.gif
Solarowl - 1 incorrect penalty

S. Pirit
dpiconani105.gif
Destiny D.

Akira Shinoda
th_scizor.gif
poke-trainer-akira - Late entry, 1 inactivity penalty

Seco
dpiconani257.gif
560cool. - Late entry

Impo
dpiconani113.gif
Impo - Late entry

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
Current event

Ok, because everyone who answered chose to go to the Crime scene, i'm going to default that answer in this section

ok, now we have a riddle (I know, finally!) - so read carefully!

you follow Mr. E to the rime scene, as you approach, you see a piece of Mysterious Fluff

--obtained Mysterious Fluff--

"That looks like it may have come from the Victim" Mr. E says. "anyway, I'll leave you to it here, i've got some important buisiness to attend to. if I need to, i'll call you on the sattelite phone." and he walks off.

You cross under the police rope, and examine the scene of the crime. The Chalk marking of the body is very small, and looks like it was a young pokemon.
You see a small note underneath one of the police cars, saying

"If you are rdneaig tihs ntoe, rmbmeeer "Lhigt and Dsneskra"..."

"go to the Dagrno's Cvae, all wlil be elaexnpd three"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what's your next lead, detectives?

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
Peoples, you have until the end of the weekend to respond - those who recieved an Inactivity penalty will be kicked from the game if you don't respond!!!! so beware!

Ok, the following people still need to respond to the above event:

Ynfiniti8
Diablerie
Ash_Ketchum 123
Kip
Destiny D.
poke-trainer-akira
Impo

Last edited:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Maybe after 3 or 5 inactivity points, you're struck out of the game? Keeps things going. Also it would be nice if we had set dates and times of when to respond.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
Penalties - READ!!!

yes, that's the way I'm running it - I'll post what each point does here

Inactivity Points - You recieve these if you have not responded to an event by the time limit (you will be given at least 24 hours noticed here, so keep up-to-date!)
If you get 2 inactivity points in a row, or 3 points not in a row, you are considered Inactive and you will be Kicked from the game, you may continue in a new game when registration begins...

Incorrect points - If you attempt a question event and get it wrong, you are given a clue, and if you still get the question wrong, you will recieve an Incorrect penalty
If you get 3 incorrect penalties, you cannot win the game - you may still play, but you may not win. (as you would not have not finished had it been real)

Healing Penalty - Healing penalties occur when you "Black out" - A healing penalty takes time from the game, and you must answer an extra question to get back to the game - a healing penalty will be transferred into an Incorrect penalty if you answer the question incorrectly - Healing Questions get harder each time you black out so make sure you know what you are doing!!!

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
sorry for being so late guys, but i had external things to do

anyways, if you followed Teddiursa, and you haven't gotten a reply as to what happens by PM, please PM me.

After waiting on the hill for a good 15 minutes, Mr. E arrives "good to see you made it. that paper proves you are smart enough to continue solving this murder. now, there has been some intelligence from the police department, and you should head there, but there is also some possible evidence at the crime scene, if you want, i can take you there... but until you have finished, let me give you this

---you have recieved a sattelite phone---

the police and I will contact you if needed, detective. now, where are we going to go?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
imma join this, if i can ^^

my partner will be ... *drum roll*

113.png

chansey :pink_giggle:

Back