Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2010 (6:30 AM).

Send a message via AIM to Charaxes
    Here is where you can discuss a squadron of Wartortle firefighters in "The Pokémon Water War."

My review to come forthwith.

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 26th, 2010 (10:08 AM). Edited September 5th, 2010 by Vernikova.
    Banned

I saw it coming but I hated how the Squirtle Squad came back with a victory against the Wartortle team. It seemed like so much ******** at the time and still does. Uh, it was a boring episode either way.
      Old September 5th, 2010 (8:30 AM).

Uhh, Charaxes, are you absolutely sure that Episode Discussions are exempt from the one month rule? I'm asking because one of the other Episode Discussion threads was closed because I posted beyond the one month date, despite their apparently being exempt from that rule.
        Old September 5th, 2010 (8:48 AM).
        just a guy
        • Silver Tier

Quote:
        Originally Posted by weedle_mchairybug View Post
        Uhh, Charaxes, are you absolutely sure that Episode Discussions are exempt from the one month rule? I'm asking because one of the other Episode Discussion threads was closed because I posted beyond the one month date, despite their apparently being exempt from that rule.
        [jq]Episode discussion threads are excused from the 30-Day Revival rule. While it's a rare case that episode discussions are ever revived, it is still note worthy so a duplicate thread isn't made about the same thread.[/jq] n_n

Why is it that when I think of think of this episode, I keep thinking of the episode with the Blastoise who couldn't wake up because of Jigglypuff? :\ Looking at pics though, I fairly remember this episode. Probably wasn't my favorite to remember I guess.
        Closed Thread
        Quick Reply

Sponsored Links