Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old January 4th, 2011 (3:16 PM).
Vernikova Vernikova is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Sep 2007
    Location: New York City
    Age: 24
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 4,039
    Try this. Watch them after the episode listed and you'll probably be fine.

    Mewtwo Strikes Back - After "The Case of the K-9 Caper"
    The Power of One - After "Charizard Chills"
    Spell of the Unown - After "Fowl Play"
    Celebi: Voice of the Forest - After "Kecleon Caper"
    Heroes - After "Just Add Water"
    Jirachi Wish Maker - After "Having a Wailord of a Time"
    Destiny Deoxys - After "Sky High Gym Battle"
    Lucario and the Mystery of Mew - After "A Real Cleffa-Hanger"
    Ranger and the Temple of the Sea - After "Aipom and the Circumstance"
    Rise of Darkrai - After "Steamboat Willies"
    Giratina and the Sky Warrior - After "Arriving in Style"
    Arceus and the Jewel of Life - After "Beating the Bustle and Hustle"

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old January 5th, 2011 (1:07 PM).
    Tombo's Avatar
    Tombo Tombo is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2008
      Location: London
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 181
      Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tombo Send a message via Yahoo to Tombo
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
      Try this. Watch them after the episode listed and you'll probably be fine.

      Mewtwo Strikes Back - After "The Case of the K-9 Caper"
      The Power of One - After "Charizard Chills"
      Spell of the Unown - After "Fowl Play"
      Celebi: Voice of the Forest - After "Kecleon Caper"
      Heroes - After "Just Add Water"
      Jirachi Wish Maker - After "Having a Wailord of a Time"
      Destiny Deoxys - After "Sky High Gym Battle"
      Lucario and the Mystery of Mew - After "A Real Cleffa-Hanger"
      Ranger and the Temple of the Sea - After "Aipom and the Circumstance"
      Rise of Darkrai - After "Steamboat Willies"
      Giratina and the Sky Warrior - After "Arriving in Style"
      Arceus and the Jewel of Life - After "Beating the Bustle and Hustle"
      Thank you so much (:

      sorry to hassle you (or anyone else further) but where does Mewtwo Returns fit in?
        #78    
      Old January 5th, 2011 (1:19 PM).
      Kenshin5's Avatar
      Kenshin5 Kenshin5 is offline
      Wanderer
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Oklahoma
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Mild
      Posts: 4,391
      It occurs after "The Grass Route".
      __________________

      Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

        #79    
      Old January 7th, 2011 (10:34 PM).
      cocopop cocopop is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 2
        hello, question why are some of the episodes in the first season in a weird order like after charizard evolves you see charmander later?
          #80    
        Old January 7th, 2011 (11:27 PM).
        Kenshin5's Avatar
        Kenshin5 Kenshin5 is offline
        Wanderer
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2008
        Location: Oklahoma
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Mild
        Posts: 4,391
        Could you give an episode of when this actually happened? Maybe you are thinking of Richie's Charmander(Zippo)? And the reason some episodes seem out of order is because some episodes got banned or were not shown in America and other countries outside of Japan. There was also a Charmander appearance in episode 056 - The Ultimate Test and 057 - The Breeding Center Secret, but they are not Ash's. I think you may be getting others confused with Ash's.
        __________________

        Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

          #81    
        Old January 7th, 2011 (11:28 PM).
        Spinor's Avatar
        Spinor Spinor is offline
        The Lonely Physicist
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Feb 2006
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Serious
        Posts: 5,191
        ^ Classic question. This is because some episodes aired out of order. Don't remember why it happened, but yeah, something messed up the order >_>
        __________________
        Insert some Pokemon or Detective Conan related image and witty caption here.

        If you talk mean about my Conan+Ai OTP I'll make you see the barrel of my coilgun
          #82    
        Old January 8th, 2011 (1:11 AM).
        cocopop cocopop is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 2
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
          ^ Classic question. This is because some episodes aired out of order. Don't remember why it happened, but yeah, something messed up the order


          must be right um episodes holiday hi-jynx 65 and snow way out 66
            #83    
          Old January 8th, 2011 (4:17 AM).
          Mew~'s Avatar
          Mew~ Mew~ is offline
          THE HOST IS BROKEN
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Mar 2009
          Posts: 4,165
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by cocopop View Post
          must be right um episodes holiday hi-jynx 65 and snow way out 66
          Holiday Hi-Jynx was intended to be EP039 and Snow way out intended to be EP040, but both were rescheduled following the EP038 incident. (Porygon episode)
          __________________
          There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

            #84    
          Old January 9th, 2011 (3:27 AM).
          nickstr's Avatar
          nickstr nickstr is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Age: 29
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 193
            Because Viz is trying to avoid releasing Pokemon's Johto seasons on DVD in the US I have thought about importing the Magna Pacific PAL releases from Australia and have a question about the discs themselves. Does Magna Pacific add region encoding for region 4 on their releases? Its extremely important that I know this because I did hear of a law making this practice illegal in Australia but want to be sure that I will not be buying discs I can't play.
              #85    
            Old January 9th, 2011 (7:53 AM).
            TheFuturePokemon's Avatar
            TheFuturePokemon TheFuturePokemon is offline
            Natural.....
               
              Join Date: Sep 2009
              Location: New York
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 752
              If you could estimate when would best wishes be dubbed in usa
              __________________
                #86    
              Old January 9th, 2011 (7:58 AM).
              Mew~'s Avatar
              Mew~ Mew~ is offline
              THE HOST IS BROKEN
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Mar 2009
              Posts: 4,165
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TheFuturePokemon View Post
              If you could estimate when would best wishes be dubbed in usa
              If we have no breaks, DP should end on 5th Febuary. I would guess a 2 week break after that, then Best wishes to air on 26th of Febuary (6 days before B/W is released in North america) or a 3 week break, to have Best Wishes air a day after B/W is released.
              __________________
              There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

                #87    
              Old January 9th, 2011 (11:43 AM).
              Dooney's Avatar
              Dooney Dooney is offline
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2008
                Location: Scotland
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 102
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by nickstr View Post
                Because Viz is trying to avoid releasing Pokemon's Johto seasons on DVD in the US I have thought about importing the Magna Pacific PAL releases from Australia and have a question about the discs themselves. Does Magna Pacific add region encoding for region 4 on their releases? Its extremely important that I know this because I did hear of a law making this practice illegal in Australia but want to be sure that I will not be buying discs I can't play.
                Yes, they're encoded for Region 4, sorry
                  #88    
                Old January 9th, 2011 (1:04 PM).
                nickstr's Avatar
                nickstr nickstr is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Age: 29
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Gentle
                  Posts: 193
                  This question was more targeted to Australians who are in the know about these releases. I asked someone else from New Zealand who is fairly knowledgeable and he says that they are not region locked because if they were then they could not be sold in Australia by law.
                    #89    
                  Old January 9th, 2011 (1:15 PM).
                  Dooney's Avatar
                  Dooney Dooney is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2008
                    Location: Scotland
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 102
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nickstr View Post
                    This question was more targeted to Australians who are in the know about these releases. I asked someone else from New Zealand who is fairly knowledgeable and he says that they are not region locked because if they were then they could not be sold in Australia by law.
                    I got the DVDs from Australia about 4 days ago (Season 1-8), I live in the United Kingdom. I can play them on cheap DVD player where I've unlocked the region on the DVD player but on things such as DVD player that can't be unlocked, computer, TVs with built in DVDs etc. it comes up as "This DVD is Region 4 encoded, your region is not compatible." Therefore, they are region locked
                      #90    
                    Old January 9th, 2011 (1:23 PM).
                    nickstr's Avatar
                    nickstr nickstr is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Age: 29
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 193
                      That is a shame, also means Magna Pacific is breaking Australian law marketing these discs because any sort of region lock down is illegal.
                        #91    
                      Old January 9th, 2011 (1:29 PM).
                      Dooney's Avatar
                      Dooney Dooney is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2008
                        Location: Scotland
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 102
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by nickstr View Post
                        That is a shame, also means Magna Pacific is breaking Australian law marketing these discs because any sort of region lock down is illegal.
                        Doesn't Australian law just state DVD players aren't allowed to have Region locking but has no mention of DVDs themselves?
                          #92    
                        Old January 10th, 2011 (9:27 PM).
                        redskinfreak4 redskinfreak4 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 4
                          Hey everyone,

                          I just recently came to this forum and I have a question that I have been trying to find an answer for the past couple of years. I know that they have released the original anime background music. What I am looking for is the music from the Johto Journeys. I believe that this season had some of the best music of the entire series. I have wanted to get this music but it appears that nothing was ever really released. Does anyone have a recording of the music? Thanks.
                            #93    
                          Old January 14th, 2011 (4:33 PM). Edited January 14th, 2011 by Tombo.
                          Tombo's Avatar
                          Tombo Tombo is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2008
                            Location: London
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quirky
                            Posts: 181
                            Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tombo Send a message via Yahoo to Tombo
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by cocopop View Post
                            hello, question why are some of the episodes in the first season in a weird order like after charizard evolves you see charmander later?

                            I think you're refering to the appearance in Holiday Hi-Jinx. I think that this is due to the Christmas theme in the episode so it was probably shown at Christmas time which was out of sync of the norml episode run. So during the originl run it would have been shown at Xmas time but not quite in time with the chronological anime time-line

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by redskinfreak4 View Post
                            Hey everyone,

                            I just recently came to this forum and I have a question that I have been trying to find an answer for the past couple of years. I know that they have released the original anime background music. What I am looking for is the music from the Johto Journeys. I believe that this season had some of the best music of the entire series. I have wanted to get this music but it appears that nothing was ever really released. Does anyone have a recording of the music? Thanks.
                            I've got Pokemon X: 10 years of Pokemon which contains music from most seasons, it includes all the Johto theme tunes, Johto Pokerap and some others (:
                            __________________
                            I whip my Chu back n forth!

                            3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

                            I would love to link up with people so PM me today!


                            It's a whole new way to see,
                            It's a whole new place,
                            With a brand new attitude
                            But you still gotta catch 'em all
                            And be the best that you can be!
                              #94    
                            Old January 15th, 2011 (11:34 AM).
                            Mew~'s Avatar
                            Mew~ Mew~ is offline
                            THE HOST IS BROKEN
                            • Gold Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2009
                            Posts: 4,165
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by redskinfreak4 View Post
                            Hey everyone,

                            I just recently came to this forum and I have a question that I have been trying to find an answer for the past couple of years. I know that they have released the original anime background music. What I am looking for is the music from the Johto Journeys. I believe that this season had some of the best music of the entire series. I have wanted to get this music but it appears that nothing was ever really released. Does anyone have a recording of the music? Thanks.
                            Well they have decided to make another CD, so you could wait and see if they have the music you want in there. It will be released in japan in febuary so you could wait. Here's a screenie for your wait:
                            __________________
                            There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

                              #95    
                            Old January 15th, 2011 (9:40 PM).
                            redskinfreak4 redskinfreak4 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 4
                              @mew~ Thank you so much. They have stated that this should give us all of the anime background music that we currently don't have. Most likely my song should be one here. Thanks again.
                                #96    
                              Old January 16th, 2011 (1:15 AM).
                              Jorah's Avatar
                              Jorah Jorah is offline
                              What do I put here?
                              • Gold Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2006
                              Location: UK
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Female
                              Posts: 4,214
                              redskinfreak4, have you checked the other version of that CD, which was released in September/October 2010? That version of the CD Mew~ posted is going to include the anime-only themes, while the version already released contains the anime's remixes of the game music (which contains some of Johto's music on disc 1).
                                #97    
                              Old January 16th, 2011 (12:37 PM).
                              redskinfreak4 redskinfreak4 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 4
                                Yes I have. The song I am looking for is an original from the anime, so it should be on the new CD. I love the other album too though. I wonder what caused them to decide to create these CD sets since it has been over a decade since some of this music has been on the show?
                                  #98    
                                Old January 17th, 2011 (12:31 PM).
                                joacen's Avatar
                                joacen joacen is offline
                                Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2010
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 85
                                  Just curious, but does anyone know exactly how many more episodes of Diamond and Pearl will be airing before the Black and White series? I'm assuming that will be happening soon since Black and White Versions are going to be released in March.
                                  __________________

                                  John, Paul, George, and Ringo: The Fab Four
                                    #99    
                                  Old January 17th, 2011 (12:38 PM).
                                  Perriechu's Avatar
                                  Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                                  no more sad songs
                                  • Gold Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2009
                                  Location: England
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 4,109
                                  Probably not long since the DP saga is coming to an end. :/ I'll say once DP has ended, we'll have a short break until mid

                                  We only have 3 episodes left of DP, so it'll end in the beginning of Febuary.
                                  __________________
                                  twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                                    #100    
                                  Old January 18th, 2011 (8:36 AM).
                                  Mew~'s Avatar
                                  Mew~ Mew~ is offline
                                  THE HOST IS BROKEN
                                  • Gold Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2009
                                  Posts: 4,165
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by joacen View Post
                                  Just curious, but does anyone know exactly how many more episodes of Diamond and Pearl will be airing before the Black and White series? I'm assuming that will be happening soon since Black and White Versions are going to be released in March.
                                  There will be exactly 3 more episodes of Diamond and Pearl Sinnoh League Victors before Best Wishes airs.
                                  Here are the dub titles for the upcoming episodes:
                                  "657: The Semi-Final Frontier"
                                  "658: The Brockster Is In!"
                                  "659: Memories Are Made of Bliss"

                                  The Semi-Final Frontier will air in the US on 22nd January.

                                  I've done my own Speculation of when Best Wishes will air too:
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Mew~
                                  If we have no breaks, DP should end on 5th Febuary. I would guess a 2 week break after that, then Best wishes to air on 26th of Febuary (6 days before B/W is released in North america) or a 3 week break, to have Best Wishes air a day after B/W is released.
                                  __________________
                                  There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

                                  Closed Thread
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:25 PM.