• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • I caught your post right after I made mine. If you wait long enough it will be standing room only(if they allow that). I went to Iron Man 2 on opening night and Prince of Persia and they was almost no room 15-20 minutes before showing I can't image how packed Harry Potter will be.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • wait, did u do that urself??????????
    I worked at a studio.. but the animation on those particular assets are mine.

a. Kura, you went to England already? I could have sworn last time I talked to you you were planning your internship. Not actually already completed it. D:
    b. How can you guys be talking about Halo when it's such a big wonderfully terrific and exciting night in history? Harry Potter omfgomfgomfg!

a. ._. Yeah I went for 3 and a half months and now I've been back for like almost 3 months already.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • BP, that's absolutely terrible of you. I demand you go watch the 6th movie this instant! Drop everything you're doing, go out and buy it, slap it into your DVD player and hit that play button! I'm a little disappointed though. I'm waiting for my dad to come home - it's a tradition of the two of ours that we go see the Harry Potter movies together at the midnight showing, and I wanted to leave around 10:30 to get good seats, since we have our tickets already, but looks like that's not going to happen. Have no idea where he is. :(

I actually have the same tradition with my mother -- though her main complaint with the movies is how the movies got a little lovey-dovey ~ XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    If I ever review again it'll be of...

[ythd]M_DhPti4AwA[/ythd]

OPEN YOUR HEART~!

Have I mentioned I'm a die-hard Sonic fanboy?

Because I totally am. o3o
    You really should play NieR though Pixy, if you have any need for an heart breaking, tear jerking, amazing story.
    I worked at a studio.. but the animation on those particular assets are mine.

a. ._. Yeah I went for 3 and a half months and now I've been back for like almost 3 months already.

oh wow thats pretty impressive tbh.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • omg ur so rude korean guy! your chinese writing is so confusing why are you like that are you some sort of weeaboo?!!!

his font and colour is his individiality!!!11111

Years
  • LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DID YOU JUST CALL ME KOREAN

*Ahem*. I am, as a fact Black.

Pink hurts meh eyes, 'kay?

Weeaboo...Says the guy with a Kirby signature, and Tasty Cabbage Pokemon?

AND HIS NAME IS NINJA CATERPIE? HOW ARE YOU NINJA I CAN SEE YOU

Silmeria

Years
  • I might see the 7th HP film at some point...I have a massive gap in lessons on Thursday, and nothing better to do in it. Since its during school hours, it'll be wonderfully quiet. Although to be honest, I don't like the film adaptations or even the books very much. xD

Luck said:
    You really should play NieR though Pixy, if you have any need for an heart breaking, tear jerking, amazing story.
    You don't need a reason to play NieR! Just play it! Because it really is THAT good.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I might go watch the movie too, if it weren't for the fact that part/part movies are terrible and I really don't want to get all het up watching half and then half lol.

I mean, waiting a week for the second half of a Doctor Who double is cliffhangingly suspenseful. Waiting half a year is not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back