• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I'd just capture whatever it is you happen to find, it's always more entertaining than watching you hunt for Pokemon. And didn't you know? Cheron/Chelon/Cheren is Loki the Trickster God. It's a fact.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
You missed a "nice sppeeling" joke there :(

I've already stated above I'm not going to make fun of the grammatical errors, unless they're just awesome errors. Grammar jokes get old fast.

I'd just capture whatever it is you happen to find, it's always more entertaining than watching you hunt for Pokemon. And didn't you know? Cheron/Chelon/Cheren is Loki the Trickster God. It's a fact.

Makes sense. And yeah, I thought he'd be some kind of God... :(

Edit: The naming thread is up, check the Let's Play Group here.

Last edited:

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years

We have just found our regional Baro...the only difference is that he didn't create the isshu pokemon...(right?:paranoid:)

@kholdy I didn't notice the similiarites between cheren and phoenix, and now every time I meet him I think of this...I can't resist:D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Man this rule xD Your LP is really awesome =D
I really laughed out hard xD
Especially how you described Cheron =D
I'm playing it completely in Japanese so I don't have the possibilities to understand jokes like in English =D

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
Oh hey, it's an update.

Spoiler:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
But she gains an epic stache! D:

Also, Yuaoman is even more awesome for the Farscape love. ^.^

Great work, and I can't wait for more! :)

I needed a word that expressed its uselessness and crappyness, and I felt sorry for Rygel. I too can't wait for the next update, good stuff.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Lolz

Unlike the other useless items mom buys me

Reminds me of the theory from HG/SS where Mom uses our money to buy stuff. When really she uses it to by stuff for her and picks berries saying she bought them just for us XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back