• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That one person you see EVERYWHERE!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • PC being such a big community you see many faces (or avatars) around the place.

Though some times there's always the one person or a few people you just see posting everywhere. You see their familiar Avatar/Signature pop up just before you post and their postcount has once again risen.

Who do you keep seeing EVERYWHERE at PC?
    Are you friends with them or do you simply just see them everywhere not knowing who they are?

Years
  • I see poopnoodle a lot for some reason. Jolene, Scarf, there's a tonne of familiar names. Obviously I can't name everyone but there's a lot of users I recognise from other threads.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I see that Guillermo guy more than anyone else.

Naw, I see poopnoodle more than anyone else.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I see myself everywhere I post! *gets shot*

I can see Forever almost, like, always. poopnoodle's another person I see, like, always.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • I always see Forever/Nica xD Guess she's the most popular person around right now ^_^" I don't see much of my friends, though. PlatinumDude is one exception. He likes posting here and there. I think he's the one I see the most of all my friends. In OT Pokestick, good times. is like the spammer xD So yeah, he's another friend I see a lot, but only in OT.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I agree with the above posts

I see Forever most of the time, when I get online in the mornings.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i feel so...seen! i see vendak all the time, not because he pops up, but because i'm always on his page. another person would be Live_Wire466, i kind of feel like he's my OC pair or somethin'

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I tend to always see Fuyuhiko around. Probably because he posts here so often and I do too.. well not as much as he does but... Y'know? o/ And yes, I am friends with him. Good friends, actualy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I see the J E posters around a lot, i wonder why. Couple of names... Digi-Kun, Charizard★,
    Hiche.. and jigglypuff8.

I know that's 4 names but i didn't read the first thread properly and i can't be bothered to rewrite my sentence.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I'd say PlatinumDude and Forever. Mostly around the B/W forums though.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Raise your hand if you read through this entire thread to see if you were mentioned!

Besides the mods, I see AceDragonite and PlatinumDude around quite a bit. Pretty sure I see Captain Hobo the most out of anyone though.

Hiche

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    When I used to stay at the ROM hacking section only, I used to see a lot of Hackmew, thethethethe, ~Teh Panda~, Manipulation, and some others, whom I kind of forgot now. Though most of them are not as active as they were before.

Now, seeing as I post all over PokéCommunity, I kind of see everybody a lot, especially -Lapras-, digi-kin, Charizard*, and sometimes PlatinumDude.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm seen? :O Awesomeeeee.

Uh. I dunno really, a see a whole range of people. I guess in my own forum (since I'm not gunna discuss all of PC because my memory sucks and I look at B/W the most), I used to see MRAS around a lot, I see DF a bit, fenyx, I see Kaori obv, mineowyn, Syd, Surmonter, Umbrella, Volroc, Fushishigane, Boarbeque (used to), Jake sometimes, Kanto_johto, coolnick-- there used to be a lot more active users in B/W that were regulars.

And those are the ones I thought of, off the top of my head. Sorry if I've forgotten other B/W regulars by mistake. XD;

And whaaat Angelo, I'm just not usually last poster in B/W, lol. My regulars post more than I do tbh, but I still make a few posts a day! XD;

Back