• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bali

Mumfie

Norwegian penguin!
Years
  • So!
    Has anyone here ever been to Bali?
    I am staying here right now, for study, and it is the most exotic place on eart, as far as I know! This is paradise, and I'm living in an adventure, fersure.
    Yea, I'd like to hear about you experiences with this country, whether you've been here or not (:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I feel bad this has no replies, considering the CQ&F thread. :(

But, I haven't been to Bali (or anywhere overseas), but I do know that my Nan has always wanted to go to Bali for some reason, maybe because of how nice it apparently is.

If we win Lotto one day, we'll probably go, just to have a look for Nan since she is at home everyday, so yeah. XD; Or get a lot of money somehow, but that in both situations is unlikely sadly.

Surprisingly the bombings in the past hasn't deterred her from wanting to go in the future. Though I heard it's pretty cheap to actually go there, as a person in the media I know has went there for only about $100 or so, which is really cheap. So yeah maybe in the future.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I am staying here right now, for study, and it is the most exotic place on eart, as far as I know! This is paradise, and I'm living in an adventure, fersure.:

Oh wow, that must be pretty awesome. I'd love to go to a place like Bali or somewhere exotic for a trip.

But unfortunately, no I haven't been there. It looks nice though! I would love to go there, maybe for a couple of weeks, but sadly it's not on the top of my agenda of places to go. :P

I hope you're having a fun time there though, haha. I imagine it would be a pretty amazing experience to study in another country.

shot571

Oh wow, that must be pretty awesome. I'd love to go to a place like Bali or somewhere exotic for a trip.

But unfortunately, no I haven't been there. It looks nice though! I would love to go there, maybe for a couple of weeks, but sadly it's not on the top of my agenda of places to go. :P

I hope you're having a fun time there though, haha. I imagine it would be a pretty amazing experience to study in another country.
    canberra sounds exotic to me for some reason :P. And exotic is good but to me that means a lot of bugs :/. But other than tht its chilling.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I've never been to Bali before. But I planed to in Next year Christmas (Which is still long). Even though I know I'm actually from Indonesia, which Bali is on it.

Years
  • canberra sounds exotic to me for some reason :P. And exotic is good but to me that means a lot of bugs :/. But other than tht its chilling.
    XDD Canberra is freezing. You do not want to go there XD

Yeah, might be going later this year with some friends. Should be good. Most things are cheap over there. Everything except the flights over, they cost a fortune. I'm mainly in it for the surf, they've got some pretty nice beaches/surf spots over there.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've never been there but I might visit there. I'm planning to go on a world tour after high school with some of my cousins and friends.

Back