Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

Draconius GO

Old February 27th, 2011 (3:24 AM).
i don't care what's in your hair
  • Platinum Tier

Nature: Brave
ohthat's easy...at the statue....check if the player has the item...if yes....use setmaptile....here's and example....this is part of the script...you gotta enter the messages and stuff your self.....
Quote:
checkitem 0xitem number(in hex) 0xnumber to look for(in your case...1)
if 0x1 goto @bla
release
end

#org @bla
setmaptile 0xXcordinate of where the dor should be 0xYcrdinate 0xtilenumber 0x0
bla bla bla
But what's the tile number. Well in advance map, hover the mouse above the tile and in the bottom left corner something like Block: XX Offset: YY should appear. The XX is the tile number. Remember the coordinates have to be in hex.

but you gotta insert to the rm the tile of the open door...or use the cave door...in the case..you gotta set two tiles...one for the bottom part of the door..and another for the upper part...yes the cave door is two parts..otherwise it will look weird......oh and befre all this...there is supposed to be a warp n the tile where the door will be..and the 0x0 at the end of the setmaptile command means that the tile can now be walked on....it can be 0x1 so the tile is bloacked...
test it out........lol....read the setting tiles section above for more nfo on this command......

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 28th, 2011 (5:51 AM).
Invisible

Nature: Quiet
    Ohk i get it a bit but the thing is wait can you maybe check and tell me this"the door musnt be there and when you talk to the (person,statue Ect) the door is then showed but the script you showed me doesnt do that" Please help im sorry to be a bother and all but i just wana say thanks for all the help so far its been great so if you could help....... would be great thanks thanks!!

M.L says thanks!
    Old February 28th, 2011 (6:02 AM).
    The Official Roxas
    • Gold Tier

Hmm. The only itch about these tutorials of yours is the scripting and such. I mean, I wonder where you got all the information ect: Diegoisawesome's scripting tutorial (which he got from thethethe's tutorial but with permission)It's just that there is an excellent tutorial on XSE a few threads bellow you, and you don't bring anything new to the table.

Sora's Nobody ★ Nothing Yet!
    ♠The Official Roxas♠ My Stuff:
    height: 200; min-height: 200px; position:relative; bottom: 45px; user-select: none; ">

Old March 1st, 2011 (5:36 AM).
    Invisible

Hey i checked the flag section and couldnt find somthing i need.... so what i meen is like one of those scripts like say you walk into a building and there is know one there then you do somthing(talk or complete sothing for someone) then later you go back into the building and there are people their how HOW
      Thanks

this may be useful for alot of people so if you can explain or give exaple it would be apreciated thanks!
      Old March 1st, 2011 (6:44 AM). Edited March 1st, 2011 by Echidna.
      • Platinum Tier

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sora's Nobody View Post
      Hmm. The only itch about these tutorials of yours is the scripting and such. I mean, I wonder where you got all the information ect: Diegoisawesome's scripting tutorial (which he got from thethethe's tutorial but with permission)It's just that there is an excellent tutorial on XSE a few threads bellow you, and you don't bring anything new to the table.
      oh i read those tutorials...but nothing worked..and it got me even more lost....cause they are outdated....then i read XSE tutorial that came with it...but the prob was that it was kinda complex and explained non more than 20-25 commands...so i tried them out...some worked...then ...after i understood parameters, i started reading the command help, which only said what each and every command does, and what it needs as parameters, and i tried and tried and tested, and used over 50-60 firered roms, which took like 6 month of pure testing most commands, until i learned almost all....and the reason why this tutorial differs is, if you read this and the ones you r talking about thoroughly, you will see that some commands mentioned here aren't mentioned there....and some are changed to fit the new XSE release, removing a few buffer paraneters, adding a few, changing the main phrase that makes the comand

ex: wildbattle used to be startwildbattle, and wild battle had no buffers, and know does, three actually, and msgbox used to essage, and the last parameter wasn't added till later, it used to be added as its own command
      it used to be
      Quote:
      message @talk
      boxset 0x6
      which doesn't work in the new XSE release, it is now a prameter:
      Quote:
      msgbox @talk 0x6
      scripter were getting so confused that no one actually read the tutorials and didn't have to post a question(except me cause i went to learning my self)

oh and another reason is that this is an everything tutorial, and the thing i hated most when learning to hack was having to look around for tutorials on different subjects of hacking, and having them all together is very helpfull for hackers, as was pointed out a few posts earlier(or in the other part of the tutorial).....all i wanted to do was to make it easier to learn hacking...lol....

Quote:
      Originally Posted by M.L View Post
      Hey i checked the flag section and couldnt find somthing i need.... so what i meen is like one of those scripts like say you walk into a building and there is know one there then you do somthing(talk or complete sothing for someone) then later you go back into the building and there are people their how HOW
      Thanks

this may be useful for alot of people so if you can explain or give exaple it would be apreciated thanks!
      in accordance to your previous post...i forgot to mention..you gotta revive the map somehow for the door to appear...i don't know how to do that...but try adding this after the setmaptile command:
      Quote:
      fadescreen 0x1
      fadescreen 0x0
      but it might or might not work....openning doors is usually used in level scripts...lol....but i'm gonna try to find a solution......give me an hour or so.....lol....oh and for this question......in the tutrorial forum.....there is somewhere a level script tutorial...read that...but change the type of script to
      Quote:
      On entering map not on menu close
      something like that... and in the script, let it check for the flag you want to be the activation key.... and then use showsprite and clear a flag, and you gotta assign that flag to all the sprites in that building, and in advance map, set their movement to hidden, so they will only be shown when you use show sprite, and clear the flag so that they are perminantly shown....lol.....
      Old March 1st, 2011 (11:46 PM).

Please help!
        in XSE:

#dynamic 0x3FA2F3

#org @start
        givepokemon 0x1 0x14 0x1 0x0 0x0 0x0
        fanfare 0x13E
        msgbox @1
        waitfanfare
        closeonkeypress
        end

#org @1
        = [player] recieved a Pokemon!

-----------------------------------
        i type this in XSE, but there is an error: line 11 does not have an offset value.

Another question; is it possible to make a sprite talk to you without battling, or to change how Prof. Oak moves just before you go into the tall grass for the first time?

Yet another question; when i include the waitfanfare and closeonkeypress codes, the game hangs when i step on the scripted tile. i hear the fanfare, but the gmae hangs there. is there a way to continue playing the game without restarting?

P.s. Yes, i tried your code pasted above (the recieve pokemon one). Didn't work for me. Also, in XSE, when i input a new pointer (#org @?) and compile, it says i have a new offset value. What do i do with it?

SORRY FOR THE LONG TEXT!!! PLEASE REPLY!!!
        I love your tutorial cause i have 0% knowledge of this
        Old March 2nd, 2011 (9:55 AM).
        Invisible

haha ill give it a try but im still begining as i just got the moving trainer battles to sorta work so im getting their slowly ive got many things to experiment with as i need to learn alot of commands to get my scripts working propley, i make some stupid mistakes and then gotta check my entire scripts i just wana know can you recomend any good hacks that you have played made...... that i can maybe test and see ive played many and am playing flora sky so ja and thanks hope you dont mind the questions...........
          ja
          oh ja so must i put show sprite in the script of the person you speak to, to get them to appear? is that right i think!?
          Old March 3rd, 2011 (11:38 AM).
          Invisible

so to add onto the last question is.....
            i get check pokemon but now hat if you want to take away the players pokemon
            and can you take all of them away?
            Old March 4th, 2011 (7:06 AM).
            • Platinum Tier

Quote:
            Originally Posted by musicexam View Post
            Please help!
            in XSE:

#dynamic 0x3FA2F3

#org @start
            givepokemon 0x1 0x14 0x1 0x0 0x0 0x0
            fanfare 0x13E
            msgbox @1
            waitfanfare
            closeonkeypress
            end

#org @1
            = [player] recieved a Pokemon!

-----------------------------------
            i type this in XSE, but there is an error: line 11 does not have an offset value.

Another question; is it possible to make a sprite talk to you without battling, or to change how Prof. Oak moves just before you go into the tall grass for the first time?

Yet another question; when i include the waitfanfare and closeonkeypress codes, the game hangs when i step on the scripted tile. i hear the fanfare, but the gmae hangs there. is there a way to continue playing the game without restarting?

P.s. Yes, i tried your code pasted above (the recieve pokemon one). Didn't work for me. Also, in XSE, when i input a new pointer (#org @?) and compile, it says i have a new offset value. What do i do with it?

SORRY FOR THE LONG TEXT!!! PLEASE REPLY!!!
            I love your tutorial cause i have 0% knowledge of this
            for the script...its not working cause the msgbox command is mjissing a type ... it is supposed to be msgbox @1 0x4 ...this is for the closeonkeypress command to work...cause the type 0x4 is the one that needs this command......yes you can make a sprite talkmto you weithout battlign you...its easy...in the scipt...uise msgbox commands and not trainer battle commands......and to edit how he moves...open the rom inadvance map and doulbe click on the script tile...and edit the movements... and hit compile.....and the new offset value doesn't matter...if you are comileing the script for the first time...just hit the copy button on the window that appears after you com;ile...and paste it in advance map...and close the compile and XSE windoe... and when it asks to save..say no....its already in the rom...unless you want to use it again...copy the scipr and paste it in note pad and save it....and if you are editting a script...and hit the compile button....don't mind what it says.....hit compile then close the window that appears...that's it....and don't worry avbout asking...i made this tutorial to help people scirpt....

Quote:
            haha ill give it a try but im still begining as i just got the moving trainer battles to sorta work so im getting their slowly ive got many things to experiment with as i need to learn alot of commands to get my scripts working propley, i make some stupid mistakes and then gotta check my entire scripts i just wana know can you recomend any good hacks that you have played made...... that i can maybe test and see ive played many and am playing flora sky so ja and thanks hope you dont mind the questions...........
            ja
            oh ja so must i put show sprite in the script of the person you speak to, to get them to appear? is that right i think!?
            yes i recommend to check the ruby destiny trio...they are for destinedjagold ...i think they are in his sig...lol.....
            and in answer to your last question....no....if you do like i said...and make him appear and then clear a flag that is tytped into his person ID.....he should perminantl be visible...lol......

Quote:
            so to add onto the last question is.....
            i get check pokemon but now hat if you want to take away the players pokemon
            and can you take all of them away?
            you cannot take away a trainer's pokemon....i think....and even if you could...how are you supposed to lkeave him pokemonless ???
            Old March 8th, 2011 (10:07 AM).
            Invisible

Ohk wait i wana change that can you take away all of the main players pokemon not other trainers but you, so example say you go back to oak he says oh i need those pokemon and takes them and then you must find new ones can you do that?
              Old March 9th, 2011 (6:58 AM).
              • Platinum Tier

i habe no idea...i'v honestly never tried to take pokemon away...hey...look at the script in the day care and any place where your pokemon are taken away in the ofiginal game.....there is no command for it...but maybe a special...lol....
              Old March 12th, 2011 (6:29 AM).
              Pokémon Hacker

Is this for beginners? I don't understand the most of it...
                Old March 13th, 2011 (8:22 AM).
                • Platinum Tier

you don't understand., that hurt...hmm, how old are you???
                Old March 14th, 2011 (12:37 PM).
                Yes, that's a Mewtwo

Sorry for being such a noob at this, but when you do something like applymovement 0x @

What is the personID? I see it in Advance Map, but when I changed a character's ID to 1000 and tried applymovement 0x1000 @ and stepped on the tile to see if he would move, nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? Is the number already in use? Am I writing it wrong? Am I using the wrong number? Can someone show me a full example script using real numbers? I just wanna make a test script to make a person walk up and to the right when I step on a tile near him is all. I am coder of many types; coding I understand, just not where to get the number to use lawl :p
                  Old March 15th, 2011 (5:08 AM). Edited March 15th, 2011 by M.L.
                  Invisible

So pedro i havnt been on in a while internet down . . . . . haha but if you can get any iinfo on how to take away the players pokemon tell me and if i find a way ill be sure as to tell you oh ja and i cant check the dyacares script i tried to set it with notepad but it dousnt work sadly and i have NO clue how XSE works so that muddles me up but ill still give it a try ohk ja thanks i hope i helped now a new command is to be found. . . . . haha MORE WORK FOR ALL OF USE!! thanks and cheers!

ohk thanks if you figure it out much apreciated if you can tell me, i hope im not a bother but a quik question:
                    say now you speak to a guy and like a yes or no question but you dont want it to be yes or no you want it to be a pokemon name or next example
                    You go into lab and you talk to oak he says; you old now you can get a pokemon wich one shall you have and the box appears like this

[CINDAQAUL]
                    [TOTODILE]
                    [CHICKORITA]
                    [next]

and it goes to a certain command depending on what you chose if you chose a pkms name it will give you it if you chose next it moves onto a new list with diffrent pokemon names i know this may be long since its alot of commands but can you explain this to me please?? i will be grateful thanks alot it will help with my hack!!
                    Old March 15th, 2011 (1:04 PM).

just started editing a copy of fire red

when i click on open script in advance map it tells me it cant find the script editor. im thinking that its to do with where my files are saved. how do i fix this problem? also once this is done will i be able to see existing scripts that were in the game origonaly (thinking they might be a good use of example codes)

very last question (for the moment honist)
                      i want to remove the gender option from the start alltogether is there any way to edit the scripts in that opening sequence?
                      Old March 16th, 2011 (9:21 AM).
                      • Platinum Tier

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Sacred Dragon View Post
                      Sorry for being such a noob at this, but when you do something like applymovement 0x @

What is the personID? I see it in Advance Map, but when I changed a character's ID to 1000 and tried applymovement 0x1000 @ and stepped on the tile to see if he would move, nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? Is the number already in use? Am I writing it wrong? Am I using the wrong number? Can someone show me a full example script using real numbers? I just wanna make a test script to make a person walk up and to the right when I step on a tile near him is all. I am coder of many types; coding I understand, just not where to get the number to use lawl :p
                      yeah..the thing you are doing wrong is that you don't edit the peron id...its the peron event number, at the top......and it has to be inn hex...so instead of 1000...type: 3E8 (after you change the person event number or people event number (i forgot its name) to 1000)

Quote:
                      So pedro i havnt been on in a while internet down . . . . . haha but if you can get any iinfo on how to take away the players pokemon tell me and if i find a way ill be sure as to tell you oh ja and i cant check the dyacares script i tried to set it with notepad but it dousnt work sadly and i have NO clue how XSE works so that muddles me up but ill still give it a try ohk ja thanks i hope i helped now a new command is to be found. . . . . haha MORE WORK FOR ALL OF USE!! thanks and cheers!

ohk thanks if you figure it out much apreciated if you can tell me, i hope im not a bother but a quik question:
                      say now you speak to a guy and like a yes or no question but you dont want it to be yes or no you want it to be a pokemon name or next example
                      You go into lab and you talk to oak he says; you old now you can get a pokemon wich one shall you have and the box appears like this

[CINDAQAUL]
                      [TOTODILE]
                      [CHICKORITA]
                      [next]

and it goes to a certain command depending on what you chose if you chose a pkms name it will give you it if you chose next it moves onto a new list with diffrent pokemon names i know this may be long since its alot of commands but can you explain this to me please?? i will be grateful thanks alot it will help with my hack!!
                      for your first question
                      goto settings -- > choose script editor...and choose XSE
                      now in advance map, double click on the script you want to open and it will open in XSE

for your second question...you will have to do some multichoice box editting..and i am lueless in that matter...lol...

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by The Nintendo Freak View Post
                      just started editing a copy of fire red

when i click on open script in advance map it tells me it cant find the script editor. im thinking that its to do with where my files are saved. how do i fix this problem? also once this is done will i be able to see existing scripts that were in the game origonaly (thinking they might be a good use of example codes)

very last question (for the moment honist)
                      i want to remove the gender option from the start alltogether is there any way to edit the scripts in that opening sequence?
                      goto settings -- > choose script editor...and choose XSE
                      now in advance map, double click on the script you want to open and it will open in XSE, or choose it and hot open script like you said.....lol....

and editting the intro needs asm hackng which is very complex...like programming..and you have to be an epert to do that...look for an asm hacker and ask him...
                      Old March 16th, 2011 (7:52 PM).
                      Pokemon Hacker

Nature: Docile
                        Dude sweet tutorial! This taught me everything I know about scripting. One question though: how do you assign certain scripts to activate when talking to a person? For example, let's say I make a person event in advance map, then how do I assign a msgbox to that particular person? Please help man thanks
                        Old March 17th, 2011 (8:51 AM).
                        Invisible

Hahaha thanx lol ja ima try and get that multichoice stuff right hey thanx youve been alota help can you do asm hacking is it realy that complicated?
                          Old March 18th, 2011 (4:35 AM).
                          • Platinum Tier

asm is very complicated, unless you are a programmer...lol.....its basically editting the game's engine from scratch...lol...
                          Old March 18th, 2011 (10:56 PM).
                          Invisible

haha ja i dont think ill be able to to that can you ASM hack?
                            Old March 20th, 2011 (7:59 AM).
                            • Platinum Tier

no...i am learning though..lol....i hope i master it sometime....
                            Old March 22nd, 2011 (8:22 AM). Edited March 22nd, 2011 by M.L.
                            Invisible

haha then make a tutorial for me then cause i underdstand yours i no you say you may not be too good at multichoice questiob but if you may be able to give me a simple one i can then adjust it haha oh ja your specials you gave me help i like using them oh ja i wana ask i donna if you played FLORA SKY but their is a multi choice script thing and in gives you the option to teleport and it says 1:golden city 2:FIESTA ZONE
                              The a box [1]
                              [2]
                              [none]

Is it posible if you may help???

Oh and heres one of my ''special'' scripts i have 1 question

#org $start
                              lock
                              faceplayer
                              message $1
                              boxset 5
                              compare LASTRESULT 1
                              if 1 goto $done
                              message $no
                              $no 1 = Fine come back any time!
                              boxset 6
                              release
                              end

#org $done
                              lock
                              special 0x9B
                              message $2
                              boxset 6
                              special 0x98
                              warp 0x0 0x2 0x8
                              release
                              end

#org $1
                              $1 1 = check the clock and tell me\nif its time to go up!

#org $2
                              $2 1 = Oh it is lets go!

How do i get the Message 2 to work everything else works it brings up the clock then you click cancel from the clock ''thats where the message must appear'' but it stops you click a button then it goes to the next special and then warp so if yyou can tell me why the second message doesnt appear??

Oh i just wana give somthing i put together from many searching haha it may help most of it works wait i think 99% of it works some for r/s other for fr/lg ohk here it is it may help alot of people

Spoiler:
                              {PLAYER} \v\h01!
                              {RIVAL} \v\h06
                              Master Ball 1
                              Ultra Ball 2
                              Great Ball 3
                              Poké Ball 4
                              Safari Ball 5
                              Net Ball 6
                              Dive Ball 7
                              Nest Ball 8
                              Repeat Ball 9
                              Timer Ball 10
                              Luxury Ball 11
                              Premier Ball 12
                              Potion 13
                              Antidote 14
                              Burn Heal 15
                              Ice Heal 16
                              Awakening 17
                              Parlyz Heal 18
                              Full Restore 19
                              Max Potion 20
                              Hyper Potion 21
                              Super Potion 22
                              Full Heal 23
                              Revive 24
                              Max Revive 25
                              Fresh Water 26
                              Soda Pop 27
                              Lemonade 28
                              Moomoo Milk 29
                              Energypowder 30
                              Energy Root 31
                              Heal Powder 32
                              Revival Herb 33
                              Ether 34
                              Max Ether 35
                              Elixir 36
                              Max Elixir 37
                              Lava Cookie 38
                              Blue Flute 39
                              Yellow Flute 40
                              Red Flute 41
                              Black Flute 42
                              White Flute 43
                              Berry Juice 44
                              Sacred Ash 45
                              Shoal Salt 46
                              Shoal Shell 47
                              Red Shard 48
                              Blue Shard 49
                              Yellow Shard 50
                              Green Shard 51
                              HP Up 63
                              Protein 64
                              Iron 65
                              Carbos 66
                              Calcium 67
                              Rare Candy 68
                              PP Up 69
                              Zinc 70
                              PP Max 71
                              Guard Spec. 73
                              Dire Hit 74
                              X Attack 75
                              X Defend 76
                              X Speed 77
                              X Accuracy 78
                              X Special 79
                              Poké Doll 80
                              Fluffy Tail 81
                              Super Repel 83
                              Max Repel 84
                              Escape Rope 85
                              Repel 86
                              Sun Stone 93
                              Moon Stone 94
                              Fire Stone 95
                              Thunderstone 96
                              Water Stone 97
                              Leaf Stone 98
                              Tinymushroom 103
                              Big Mushroom 104
                              Pearl 106
                              Big Pearl 107
                              Stardust 108
                              Star Piece 109
                              Nugget 110
                              Heart Scale 111
                              Orange Mail 121
                              Harbor Mail 122
                              Glitter Mail 123
                              Mech Mail 124
                              Wood Mail 125
                              Wave Mail 126
                              Bead Mail 127
                              Shadow Mail 128
                              Tropic Mail 129
                              Dream Mail 130
                              Fab Mail 131
                              Retro Mail 132
                              Cheri Berry 133
                              Chesto Berry 134
                              Pecha Berry 135
                              Rawst Berry 136
                              Aspear Berry 137
                              Leppa Berry 138
                              Oran Berry 139
                              Persim Berry 140
                              Lum Berry 141
                              Sitrus Berry 142
                              Figy Berry 143
                              Wiki Berry 144
                              Mago Berry 145
                              Aguav Berry 146
                              Iapapa Berry 147
                              Razz Berry 148
                              Bluk Berry 149
                              Nanab Berry 150
                              Wepear Berry 151
                              Pinap Berry 152
                              Pomeg Berry 153
                              Kelpsy Berry 154
                              Qualot Berry 155
                              Hondew Berry 156
                              Grepa Berry 157
                              Tamato Berry 158
                              Cornn Berry 159
                              Magost Berry 160
                              Rabuta Berry 161
                              Nomel Berry 162
                              Spelon Berry 163
                              Pamtre Berry 164
                              Watmel Berry 165
                              Durin Berry 166
                              Belue Berry 167
                              Liechi Berry 168
                              Ganlon Berry 169
                              Salac Berry 170
                              Petaya Berry 171
                              Apicot Berry 172
                              Lansat Berry 173
                              Starf Berry 174
                              Enigma Berry 175
                              Brightpowder 179
                              White Herb 180
                              Macho Brace 181
                              Exp. Share 182
                              Quick Claw 183
                              Soothe Bell 184
                              Mental Herb 185
                              Choice Band 186
                              King's Rock 187
                              Silverpowder 188
                              Amulet Coin 189
                              Cleanse Tag 190
                              Soul Dew 191
                              Deepseatooth 192
                              Deepseascale 193
                              Smoke Ball 194
                              Everstone 195
                              Focus Band 196
                              Lucky Egg 197
                              Scope Lens 198
                              Metal Coat 199
                              Leftovers 200
                              Dragon Scale 201
                              Light Ball 202
                              Soft Sand 203
                              Hard Stone 204
                              Miracle Seed 205
                              Blackglasses 206
                              Black Belt 207
                              Magnet 208
                              Mystic Water 209
                              Sharp Beak 210
                              Poison Barb 211
                              Nevermeltice 212
                              Spell Tag 213
                              Twistedspoon 214
                              Charcoal 215
                              Dragon Fang 216
                              Silk Scarf 217
                              Up-grade 218
                              Shell Bell 219
                              Sea Incense 220
                              Lax Incense 221
                              Lucky Punch 222
                              Metal Powder 223
                              Thick Club 224
                              Stick 225
                              Red Scarf 254
                              Blue Scarf 255
                              Pink Scarf 256
                              Green Scarf 257
                              Yellow Scarf 258
                              Mach Bike 259
                              Coin Case 260
                              Itemfinder 261
                              Old Rod 262
                              Good Rod 263
                              Super Rod 264
                              S.S. Ticket 265
                              Contest Pass 266
                              Wailmer Pail 268
                              Devon Goods 269
                              Soot Sack 270
                              Basement Key 271
                              Acro Bike 272
                              PokéBlock Case 273
                              Letter 274
                              Eon Ticket 275
                              Red Orb 276
                              Blue Orb 277
                              Scanner 278
                              Go-goggles 279
                              Meteorite 280
                              Rm. 1 Key 281
                              Rm. 2 Key 282
                              Rm. 4 Key 283
                              Rm. 6 Key 284
                              Storage Key 285
                              Root Fossil 286
                              Claw Fossil 287
                              Devon Scope 288
                              TM01 289
                              TM02 290
                              TM03 291
                              TM04 292
                              TM05 293
                              TM06 294
                              TM07 295
                              TM08 296
                              TM09 297
                              TM10 298
                              TM11 299
                              TM12 300
                              TM13 301
                              TM14 302
                              TM15 303
                              TM16 304
                              TM17 305
                              TM18 306
                              TM19 307
                              TM20 308
                              TM21 309
                              TM22 310
                              TM23 311
                              TM24 312
                              TM25 313
                              TM26 314
                              TM27 315
                              TM28 316
                              TM29 317
                              TM30 318
                              TM31 319
                              TM32 320
                              TM33 321
                              TM34 322
                              TM35 323
                              TM36 324
                              TM37 325
                              TM38 326
                              TM39 327
                              TM40 328
                              TM41 329
                              TM42 330
                              TM43 331
                              TM44 332
                              TM45 333
                              TM46 334
                              TM47 335
                              TM48 336
                              TM49 337
                              TM50 338
                              HM01 339
                              HM02 340
                              HM03 341
                              HM04 342
                              HM05 343
                              HM06 344
                              HM07 345
                              HM08 346
                              Oak's Parcel 349
                              Poké Flute 350
                              Secret Key 351
                              Bike Voucher 352
                              Gold Teeth 353
                              Old Amber 354
                              Card Key 355
                              Lift Key 356
                              Helix Fossil 357
                              Dome Fossil 358
                              Silph Scope 359
                              Bicycle 360
                              Town Map 361
                              VS Seeker 362
                              Fame Checker 363
                              TM Case 364
                              Berry Pouch 365
                              Teachy TV 366
                              Tri-pass 367
                              Rainbow Pass 368
                              Tea 369
                              Mysticticket 370
                              Auroraticket 371
                              Powder Jar 372
                              Ruby 373
                              Sapphire 374
                              POKEMON
                              0100 = BULBASAUR
                              0200 = IVYSAUR
                              0300 = VENESAUR
                              0400 = CHARMANDER
                              0500 = CHARMELEON
                              0600 = CHARIZARD
                              0700 = SQUIRTLE
                              0800 = WARTORTLE
                              0900 = BLASTOISE
                              0A00 = CATERPIE
                              0B00 = METAPOD
                              0C00 = BUTTERFREE
                              0D00 = WEEDLE
                              0E00 = KAKUNA
                              0F00 = BEEDRILL
                              1000 = PIDGEY
                              1100 = PIDGEOTTO
                              1200 = PIDGEOT
                              1300 = RATTATA
                              1400 = RATICATE
                              1500 = SPEAROW
                              1600 = FEAROW
                              1700 = EKANS
                              1800 = ARBOK
                              1900 = PIKACHU
                              1A00 = RAICHU
                              1B00 = SANDSHREW
                              1C00 = SANDSLASH
                              1D00 = NIDORAN (FEMALE)
                              1E00 = NIDORINA
                              1F00 = NIDOQUEEN
                              2000 = NIDORAN (MALE)
                              2100 = NIDORINO
                              2200 = NIDOKING
                              2300 = CLEFAIRY
                              2400 = CLEFABLE
                              2500 = VULPIX
                              2600 = NINETALES
                              2700 = JIGGLYPUFF
                              2800 = WIGGLYTUFF
                              2900 = ZUBAT
                              2A00 = GOLBAT
                              2B00 = ODDISH
                              2C00 = GLOOM
                              2D00 = VILEPLUME
                              2E00 = PARAS
                              2F00 = PARASECT
                              3000 = VENONAT
                              3100 = VENOMOTH
                              3200 = DIGLETT
                              3300 = DUGTRIO
                              3400 = MEOWTH
                              3500 = PERSIAN
                              3600 = PSYDUCK
                              3700 = GOLDUCK
                              3800 = MANKEY
                              3900 = PRIMEAPE
                              3A00 = GROWLITHE
                              3B00 = ARCANINE
                              3C00 = POLIWAG
                              3D00 = POLIWHIRL
                              3E00 = POLIWRATH
                              3F00 = ABRA
                              4000 = KADABRA
                              4100 = ALAKAZAM
                              4200 = MACHOP
                              4300 = MACHOKE
                              4400 = MACHAMP
                              4500 = BELLSPROUT
                              4600 = WEEPINBELL
                              4700 = VICTREEBELL
                              4800 = TENTACOOL
                              4900 = TENTACRUEL
                              4A00 = GEODUDE
                              4B00 = GRAVELER
                              4C00 = GOLEM
                              4D00 = PONYTA
                              4E00 = RAPIDASH
                              4F00 = SLOWPOKE
                              5000 = SLOWBRO
                              5100 = MAGNEMITE
                              5200 = MAGNETON
                              5300 = FARFETCH'D
                              5400 = DODUO
                              5500 = DODRIO
                              5600 = SEEL
                              5700 = DEWGONG
                              5800 = GRIMER
                              5900 = MUK
                              5A00 = SHELLDER
                              5B00 = CLOYSTER
                              5C00 = GASTLY
                              5D00 = HAUNTER
                              5E00 = GENGAR
                              5F00 = ONIX
                              6000 = DROWZEE
                              6100 = HYPNO
                              6200 = KRABBY
                              6300 = KINGLER
                              6400 = VOLTORB
                              6500 = ELECTRODE
                              6600 = EXEGGCUTE
                              6700 = EXEGGUTOR
                              6800 = CUBONE
                              6900 = MAROWAK
                              6A00 = HITMONLEEE
                              6B00 = HITMONCHAN
                              6C00 = LICKITUNG
                              6D00 = KOFFING
                              6E00 = WEEZING
                              6F00 = RHYHORN
                              7000 = RHYDON
                              7100 = CHANSEY
                              7200 = TANGELA
                              7300 = KANGASKHAN
                              7400 = HORSEA
                              7500 = SEADRA
                              7600 = GOLDEEN
                              7700 = SEAKING
                              7800 = STARYU
                              7900 = STARMIE
                              7A00 = MR. MIME
                              7B00 = SCYTHER
                              7C00 = JYNX
                              7D00 = ELECTABUZZ
                              7E00 = MAGMAR
                              7F00 = PINSIR
                              8000 = TAUROS
                              8100 = MAGIKARP
                              8200 = GYARADOS
                              8300 = LAPRAS
                              8400 = DITTO
                              8500 = EEVEE
                              8600 = VAPOREON
                              8700 = JOLTEON
                              8800 = FLAREON
                              8900 = PORYGON
                              8A00 = OMANYTE
                              8B00 = OMASTAR
                              8C00 = KABUTO
                              8D00 = KABUTOPS
                              8E00 = AERODACTYL
                              8F00 = SNORLAX
                              9000 = ARTICUNO
                              9100 = ZAPDOS
                              9200 = MOLTRES
                              9300 = DRATINI
                              9400 = DRAGONAIR
                              9500 = DRAGONITE
                              9600 = MEWTWO
                              9700 = MEW
                              9800 = CHIKORITA
                              9900 = BAYLEEF
                              9A00 = MEGANIUM
                              9B00 = CYNDAQUIL
                              9C00 = QUILAVA
                              9D00 = TYPLOSION
                              9E00 = TOTODILE
                              9F00 = CROCONAW
                              A000 = FERALIGATR
                              A100 = SENTRET
                              A200 = FURRET
                              A300 = HOOTHOOT
                              A400 = NOCTOWL
                              A500 = LEDYBA
                              A600 = LEDIAN
                              A700 = SPINARAK
                              A800 = ARIADOS
                              A900 = CROBAT
                              AA00 = CHINCHOU
                              AB00 = LANTURN
                              AC00 = PICHU
                              AD00 = CLEFFA
                              AE00 = IGGLYBUFF
                              AF00 = TOGEPI
                              B000 = TOGETIC
                              B100 = NATU
                              B200 = XATU
                              B300 = MAREEP
                              B400 = FLAAFFY
                              B500 = AMPHAROS
                              B600 = BELLOSSOM
                              B700 = MARRILL
                              B800 = AZUMARILL
                              B900 = SUDOWOODO
                              BA00 = POLITOED
                              BB00 = HOPPIP
                              BC00 = SKI PLOOM
                              BD00 = JUMPLUFF
                              BE00 = AIPOM
                              BF00 = SUNKERN
                              C000 = SUNFLORA
                              C100 = YANMA
                              C200 = WOOPER
                              C300 = QUAGSIRE
                              C400 = ESPEON
                              C500 = UMBREON
                              C600 = MURKROW
                              C700 = SLOWKING
                              C800 = MISDREAVUS
                              C900 = UNOWN
                              CA00 = WOBBUFFET
                              CB00 = GIRAFARIG
                              CC00 = PINECO
                              CD00 = FORRETRESS
                              CE00 = DUNSPARCE
                              CF00 = GLIGAR
                              D000 = STEELIX
                              D100 = SNUBBULL
                              D200 = GRANBULL
                              D300 = QWILFISH
                              D400 = SCIZOR
                              D500 = SHUCKLE
                              D600 = HERACROSS
                              D700 = SNEASEL
                              D800 = TEDDIURSA
                              D900 = URSARING
                              DA00 = SLUGMA
                              DB00 = MAGCARGO
                              DC00 = SWINUB
                              DD00 = PILOSWINE
                              DE00 = CORSOLA
                              DF00 = REMORAID
                              E000 = OCTILLERY
                              E100 = DELIBIRD
                              E200 = MANTINE
                              E300 = SKARMORY
                              E400 = HOUNDOUR
                              E500 = DOUNDOOM
                              E600 = KINGDRA
                              E700 = PHANPY
                              E800 = DONPHAN
                              E900 = PORYGON2
                              EA00 = STANTLER
                              EB00 = SMEARGLE
                              EC00 = TYROGUE
                              ED00 = HITMONTOP
                              EE00 = SMOOCHUM
                              EF00 = ELEKID
                              F000 = MAGBY
                              F100 = MILTANK
                              F200 = BLISSEY
                              F300 = RAIKOU
                              F400 = ENTEI
                              F500 = SUICINE
                              F600 = LARVITAR
                              F700 = PUPITAR
                              F800 = TYRANITAR
                              F900 = LUGIA
                              FA00 = HO-OH
                              FB00 = CELEBI
                              1501 = TREECKO
                              1601 = GROVYLE
                              1701 = SCEPTILE
                              1801 = TORCHIC
                              1901 = COMBUSKEN
                              1A01 = BLAZIKEN
                              1B01 = MUDKIP
                              1C01 = MARSHTOMP
                              1D01 = SWAMPERT
                              1E01 = POOCHYENA
                              1F01 = MIGHTYENA
                              2001 = ZIGZAGOON
                              2101 = LINOONE
                              2201 = WURMPLE
                              2301 = SILCOON
                              2401 = BEAUTIFLY
                              2501 = CASCOON
                              2601 = DUSTOX
                              2701 = LOTAD
                              2801 = LOMBRE
                              2901 = LUDICOLO
                              2A01 = SEEDOT
                              2B01 = NUZLEAF
                              2C01 = SHIFTRY
                              2D01 = NINCADA
                              2E01 = NINJASK
                              2F01 = SHEDINJA
                              3001 = TAILLOW
                              3101 = SWELLOW
                              3201 = SHROOMISH
                              3301 = BRELOOM
                              3401 = SPINDA
                              3501 = WINGULL
                              3601 = PELIPPER
                              3701 = SURSKIT
                              3801 = MASQUERAIN
                              3901 = WAILMER
                              3A01 = WAILORD
                              3B01 = SKITTY
                              3C01 = DELCATTY
                              3D01 = KECLEON
                              3E01 = BALTOY
                              3F01 = CLAYDOL
                              4001 = NOSEPASS
                              4101 = TORKOAL
                              4201 = SABLEYE
                              4301 = BARBOACH
                              4401 = WHISCASH
                              4501 = LUVDISC
                              4601 = CORPHISH
                              4701 = CRAWDAUNT
                              4801 = FEEBAS
                              4901 = MILOTIC
                              4A01 = CARVANHA
                              4B01 = SHARPEDO
                              4C01 = TRAPINCH
                              4D01 = VIBRAVA
                              4E01 = FLYGON
                              4F01 = MAKUHITA
                              5001 = HARIYAMA
                              5101 = ELECTRIKE
                              5201 = MANECTRIC
                              5301 = NUMEL
                              5401 = CAMERUPT
                              5501 = SPHEAL
                              5601 = SEALEO
                              5701 = WALREIN
                              5801 = CACNEA
                              5901 = CACTURNE
                              5A01 = SNORUNT
                              5B01 = GLALIE
                              5C01 = LUNATONE
                              5D01 = SOLROCK
                              5E01 = AZURILL
                              5F01 = SPOINK
                              6001 = GRUMPIG
                              6101 = PLUSLE
                              6201 = MINUN
                              6301 = MAWILE
                              6401 = MEDITITE
                              6501 = MEDICHAM
                              6601 = SWABLU
                              6701 = ALTARIA
                              6801 = WYNAUT
                              6901 = DUSKULL
                              6A01 = DUSCLOPS
                              6B01 = ROSELIA
                              6C01 = SLAKOTH
                              6D01 = VIGOROTH
                              6E01 = SLAKING
                              6F01 = GULPIN
                              7001 = SWALOT
                              7101 = TROPIUS
                              7201 = WHISMUR
                              7301 = LOUDRED
                              7401 = EXPLOUD
                              7501 = CLAMPERL
                              7601 = HUNTAIL
                              7701 = GOREBYSS
                              7801 = ABSOL
                              7901 = SHUPPET
                              7A01 = BANNETE
                              7B01 = SEVIPER
                              7C01 = ZANGOOSE
                              7D01 = RELICANTH
                              7E01 = ARON
                              7F01 = LAIRON
                              8001 = AGGRON
                              8101 = CASTFORM
                              8201 = VOLBEAT
                              8301 = ILLUMISE
                              8401 = LILEEP
                              8501 = CRADILY
                              8601 = ANORITH
                              8701 = ARMALDO
                              8801 = RALTS
                              8901 = KIRLIA
                              8A01 = GARDEVOIR
                              8B01 = BAGON
                              8C01 = SHELGON
                              8D01 = SALAMENCE
                              8E01 = BELDUM
                              8F01 = METANG
                              9001 = METAGROSS
                              9101 = REGI ROCK
                              9201 = REGICE
                              9301 = REGI STEEL
                              9401 = KYOGRE
                              9501 = GROUDON
                              9601 = RAYQUAZA
                              9701 = LATIAS
                              9801 = LATIOS
                              9901 = JIRACHI
                              9A01 = DEOXYS
                              9B01 = CHIMECHO
                              SECOND
                              BULBASAUR 1
                              IVYSAUR 2
                              VENUSAUR 3
                              CHARMANDER 4
                              CHARMELEON 5
                              CHARIZARD 6
                              SQUIRTLE 7
                              WARTORTLE 8
                              BLASTOISE 9
                              CATERPIE 10
                              METAPOD 11
                              BUTTERFREE 12
                              WEEDLE 13
                              KAKUNA 14
                              BEEDRILL 15
                              PIDGEY 16
                              PIDGEOTTO 17
                              PIDGEOT 18
                              RATTATA 19
                              RATICATE 20
                              SPEAROW 21
                              FEAROW 22
                              EKANS 23
                              ARBOK 24
                              PIKACHU 25
                              RAICHU 26
                              SANDSHREW 27
                              SANDSLASH 28
                              NIDORAN|w| 29
                              NIDORINA 30
                              NIDOQUEEN 31
                              NIDORAN|m| 32
                              NIDORINO 33
                              NIDOKING 34
                              CLEFAIRY 35
                              CLEFABLE 36
                              VULPIX 37
                              NINETALES 38
                              JIGGLYPUFF 39
                              WIGGLYTUFF 40
                              ZUBAT 41
                              GOLBAT 42
                              ODDISH 43
                              GLOOM 44
                              VILEPLUME 45
                              PARAS 46
                              PARASECT 47
                              VENONAT 48
                              VENOMOTH 49
                              DIGLETT 50
                              DUGTRIO 51
                              MEOWTH 52
                              PERSIAN 53
                              PSYDUCK 54
                              GOLDUCK 55
                              MANKEY 56
                              PRIMEAPE 57
                              GROWLITHE 58
                              ARCANINE 59
                              POLIWAG 60
                              POLIWHIRL 61
                              POLIWRATH 62
                              ABRA 63
                              KADABRA 64
                              ALAKAZAM 65
                              MACHOP 66
                              MACHOKE 67
                              MACHAMP 68
                              BELLSPROUT 69
                              WEEPINBELL 70
                              VICTREEBEL 71
                              TENTACOOL 72
                              TENTACRUEL 73
                              GEODUDE 74
                              GRAVELER 75
                              GOLEM 76
                              PONYTA 77
                              RAPIDASH 78
                              SLOWPOKE 79
                              SLOWBRO 80
                              MAGNEMITE 81
                              MAGNETON 82
                              FARFETCH'D 83
                              DODUO 84
                              DODRIO 85
                              SEEL 86
                              DEWGONG 87
                              GRIMER 88
                              MUK 89
                              SHELLDER 90
                              CLOYSTER 91
                              GASTLY 92
                              HAUNTER 93
                              GENGAR 94
                              ONIX 95
                              DROWZEE 96
                              HYPNO 97
                              KRABBY 98
                              KINGLER 99
                              VOLTORB 100
                              ELECTRODE 101
                              EXEGGCUTE 102
                              EXEGGUTOR 103
                              CUBONE 104
                              MAROWAK 105
                              HITMONLEE 106
                              HITMONCHAN 107
                              LICKITUNG 108
                              KOFFING 109
                              WEEZING 110
                              RHYHORN 111
                              RHYDON 112
                              CHANSEY 113
                              TANGELA 114
                              KANGASKHAN 115
                              HORSEA 116
                              SEADRA 117
                              GOLDEEN 118
                              SEAKING 119
                              STARYU 120
                              STARMIE 121
                              MR. MIME 122
                              SCYTHER 123
                              JYNX 124
                              ELECTABUZZ 125
                              MAGMAR 126
                              PINSIR 127
                              TAUROS 128
                              MAGIKARP 129
                              GYARADOS 130
                              LAPRAS 131
                              DITTO 132
                              EEVEE 133
                              VAPOREON 134
                              JOLTEON 135
                              FLAREON 136
                              PORYGON 137
                              OMANYTE 138
                              OMASTAR 139
                              KABUTO 140
                              KABUTOPS 141
                              AERODACTYL 142
                              SNORLAX 143
                              ARTICUNO 144
                              ZAPDOS 145
                              MOLTRES 146
                              DRATINI 147
                              DRAGONAIR 148
                              DRAGONITE 149
                              MEWTWO 150
                              MEW 151
                              CHIKORITA 152
                              BAYLEEF 153
                              MEGANIUM 154
                              CYNDAQUIL 155
                              QUILAVA 156
                              TYPHLOSION 157
                              TOTODILE 158
                              CROCONAW 159
                              FERALIGATR 160
                              SENTRET 161
                              FURRET 162
                              HOOTHOOT 163
                              NOCTOWL 164
                              LEDYBA 165
                              LEDIAN 166
                              SPINARAK 167
                              ARIADOS 168
                              CROBAT 169
                              CHINCHOU 170
                              LANTURN 171
                              PICHU 172
                              CLEFFA 173
                              IGGLYBUFF 174
                              TOGEPI 175
                              TOGETIC 176
                              NATU 177
                              XATU 178
                              MAREEP 179
                              FLAAFFY 180
                              AMPHAROS 181
                              BELLOSSOM 182
                              MARILL 183
                              AZUMARILL 184
                              SUDOWOODO 185
                              POLITOED 186
                              HOPPIP 187
                              SKIPLOOM 188
                              JUMPLUFF 189
                              AIPOM 190
                              SUNKERN 191
                              SUNFLORA 192
                              YANMA 193
                              WOOPER 194
                              QUAGSIRE 195
                              ESPEON 196
                              UMBREON 197
                              MURKROW 198
                              SLOWKING 199
                              MISDREAVUS 200
                              UNOWN 201
                              WOBBUFFET 202
                              GIRAFARIG 203
                              PINECO 204
                              FORRETRESS 205
                              DUNSPARCE 206
                              GLIGAR 207
                              STEELIX 208
                              SNUBBULL 209
                              GRANBULL 210
                              QWILFISH 211
                              SCIZOR 212
                              SHUCKLE 213
                              HERACROSS 214
                              SNEASEL 215
                              TEDDIURSA 216
                              URSARING 217
                              SLUGMA 218
                              MAGCARGO 219
                              SWINUB 220
                              PILOSWINE 221
                              CORSOLA 222
                              REMORAID 223
                              OCTILLERY 224
                              DELIBIRD 225
                              MANTINE 226
                              SKARMORY 227
                              HOUNDOUR 228
                              HOUNDOOM 229
                              KINGDRA 230
                              PHANPY 231
                              DONPHAN 232
                              PORYGON2 233
                              STANTLER 234
                              SMEARGLE 235
                              TYROGUE 236
                              HITMONTOP 237
                              SMOOCHUM 238
                              ELEKID 239
                              MAGBY 240
                              MILTANK 241
                              BLISSEY 242
                              RAIKOU 243
                              ENTEI 244
                              SUICUNE 245
                              LARVITAR 246
                              PUPITAR 247
                              TYRANITAR 248
                              LUGIA 249
                              HO-OH 250
                              CELEBI 251
                              TREECKO 277
                              GROVYLE 278
                              SCEPTILE 279
                              TORCHIC 280
                              COMBUSKEN 281
                              BLAZIKEN 282
                              MUDKIP 283
                              MARSHTOMP 284
                              SWAMPERT 285
                              POOCHYENA 286
                              MIGHTYENA 287
                              ZIGZAGOON 288
                              LINOONE 289
                              WURMPLE 290
                              SILCOON 291
                              BEAUTIFLY 292
                              CASCOON 293
                              DUSTOX 294
                              LOTAD 295
                              LOMBRE 296
                              LUDICOLO 297
                              SEEDOT 298
                              NUZLEAF 299
                              SHIFTRY 300
                              NINCADA 301
                              NINJASK 302
                              SHEDINJA 303
                              TAILLOW 304
                              SWELLOW 305
                              SHROOMISH 306
                              BRELOOM 307
                              SPINDA 308
                              WINGULL 309
                              PELIPPER 310
                              SURSKIT 311
                              MASQUERAIN 312
                              WAILMER 313
                              WAILORD 314
                              SKITTY 315
                              DELCATTY 316
                              KECLEON 317
                              BALTOY 318
                              CLAYDOL 319
                              NOSEPASS 320
                              TORKOAL 321
                              SABLEYE 322
                              BARBOACH 323
                              WHISCASH 324
                              LUVDISC 325
                              CORPHISH 326
                              CRAWDAUNT 327
                              FEEBAS 328
                              MILOTIC 329
                              CARVANHA 330
                              SHARPEDO 331
                              TRAPINCH 332
                              VIBRAVA 333
                              FLYGON 334
                              MAKUHITA 335
                              HARIYAMA 336
                              ELECTRIKE 337
                              MANECTRIC 338
                              NUMEL 339
                              CAMERUPT 340
                              SPHEAL 341
                              SEALEO 342
                              WALREIN 343
                              CACNEA 344
                              CACTURNE 345
                              SNORUNT 346
                              GLALIE 347
                              LUNATONE 348
                              SOLROCK 349
                              AZURILL 350
                              SPOINK 351
                              GRUMPIG 352
                              PLUSLE 353
                              MINUN 354
                              MAWILE 355
                              MEDITITE 356
                              MEDICHAM 357
                              SWABLU 358
                              ALTARIA 359
                              WYNAUT 360
                              DUSKULL 361
                              DUSCLOPS 362
                              ROSELIA 363
                              SLAKOTH 364
                              VIGOROTH 365
                              SLAKING 366
                              GULPIN 367
                              SWALOT 368
                              TROPIUS 369
                              WHISMUR 370
                              LOUDRED 371
                              EXPLOUD 372
                              CLAMPERL 373
                              HUNTAIL 374
                              GOREBYSS 375
                              ABSOL 376
                              SHUPPET 377
                              BANETTE 378
                              SEVIPER 379
                              ZANGOOSE 380
                              RELICANTH 381
                              ARON 382
                              LAIRON 383
                              AGGRON 384
                              CASTFORM 385
                              VOLBEAT 386
                              ILLUMISE 387
                              LILEEP 388
                              CRADILY 389
                              ANORITH 390
                              ARMALDO 391
                              RALTS 392
                              KIRLIA 393
                              GARDEVOIR 394
                              BAGON 395
                              SHELGON 396
                              SALAMENCE 397
                              BELDUM 398
                              METANG 399
                              METAGROSS 400
                              REGIROCK 401
                              REGICE 402
                              REGISTEEL 403
                              KYOGRE 404
                              GROUDON 405
                              RAYQUAZA 406
                              LATIAS 407
                              LATIOS 408
                              JIRACHI 409
                              DEOXYS 410
                              CHIMECHO 411

MOVMENT NUMBERS
                              ' Specials
                              0x4A ' Face player
                              0x4B ' Face against player
                              0x60 ' Disappear (removes the sprite, but the person can still be interacted with)
                              0x62 ' "!" pops up
                              0x63 ' "?" pops up
                              0x64 ' "X" pops up (vs-seeker cant fight)
                              0x65 ' "!!" pops up (vs-seeker can fight)
                              0x66 ' "" pops up

' walking
                              0x01 ' step Up0
                              0x02 ' step Left0
                              0x03 ' step Right0
                              0x04 ' step Down0
                              0x08 ' step down1
                              0x09 ' step up1
                              0x0A ' step left1
                              0x0B ' step right1
                              0x0C ' step down2
                              0x0D ' step up2
                              0x0E ' step left2
                              0x0F ' step right2
                              0x10 ' step down3
                              0x11 ' step up3
                              0x12 ' step left3
                              0x13 ' step right3
                              0x1D ' step down4
                              0x1E ' step up4
                              0x1F ' step left4
                              0x20 ' step right4

' jump in place looking where it says
                              0x52 ' jump0 down
                              0x53 ' jump0 up
                              0x54 ' jump0 left
                              0x55 ' jump0 right

' jump in place looking in the order it says
                              0x56 ' jump0 down/up
                              0x57 ' jump0 up/down
                              0x58 ' jump0 left/right
                              0x59 ' jump0 right/left

' Jump Direction
                              0x4E ' jump1 down
                              0x4F ' jump1 up
                              0x50 ' jump1 left
                              0x51 ' jump1 right

0x14 ' jump2 down
                              0x15 ' jump2 up
                              0x16 ' jump2 left
                              0x17 ' jump2 right

0x46 ' jumpLookingLeft1 down
                              0x47 ' jumpLookingDown1 up (jump backwards)
                              0x48 ' jumpLookingUp1 left
                              0x49 ' jumpLookingLeft right (jump backwards)
                              COLOURS
                              White - \c\h01\h00
                              Black - \c\h01\h02
                              Grey - \c\h01\h03
                              Red - \c\h01\h06
                              Orange - \c\h01\h05
                              Dark Green - \c\h01\h06
                              Cyan - \c\h01\h07
                              Blue - \c\h01\h08
                              Light Blue - \c\h01\h09
                              SPECIAL
                              special 0x0 - Heal Pokemon
                              special 0x3C - Acess Bill's PC (FR/LG)
                              special 0x98 - Going up to Mountain (R/S)
                              special 0x9C - Wally Catch (R/S)
                              special 0x9F - choose A Pokemon (R/S)
                              special 0xE0 - Pokeblock Case (R/S)
                              special 0x10F - Restart Game
                              special 0x110 - Hall of Fame and Credits
                              special 0x111 - Elevator Animation
                              special 0x119 - Groudons Orb effect (R/S)
                              special 0x131 - Earthquake (R/S)
                              special 0x132 - Show Floors
                              special 0x136 - Earthquake (FR/LG)
                              special 0x137 - Lava Battle
                              special 0x156 - Battle with Ghost (FR/LG)
                              special 0x157 - Get on Bike (FR/LG)
                              special 0x161 - Start Surfing (FR/LG)
                              special 0x166 - Nickname
                              special 0x16F - Activate National Dex (FR/LG)
                              special 0x17B - Seagallop Animation
                              special 0x191 - SS. Anne Leaving
                              special 0x1F3 - Activate National Dex (Emerald)
                              WEATHER
                              None = 0x0
                              Reflected Clouds = 0x1
                              Normal = 0x2
                              Rain = 0x3
                              3 Snowflakes = 0x4
                              Thunderstorm = 0x5
                              Fog = 0x6
                              Snow = 0x7
                              Sandstorm = 0x8
                              Diagonal Fog = 0x9
                              Thin Fog = 0xA
                              Bit Dark = 0xB
                              Overheat = 0xC
                              Thunderstorm2 = 0xD
                              None = 0xE
                              COLOURS
                              BLUE=#raw 0xC7 0x00
                              BLACK=#raw 0xC7 0x02
                              RED=#raw 0xC7 0x01
                              MORE MOVEMENT
                              Face Down 0x00
                              Face Up 0x01
                              Face Left 0x02
                              Face Right 0x03
                              Step Down (Very Slow) 0x08
                              Step Up (Very Slow) 0x09
                              Step Left (Very Slow) 0x0A
                              Step Right (Very Slow) 0x0B
                              Step Down (Slow) 0x0C
                              Step Up (Slow) 0x0D
                              Step Left (Slow) 0x0E
                              Step Right (Slow) 0x0F
                              Step Down (Normal) 0x10
                              Step Up (Normal) 0x11
                              Step Left (Normal) 0x12
                              Step Right (Normal) 0x13
                              Jump Down 2 Squares 0x14
                              Jump Up 2 Squares 0x15
                              Jump Left 2 Squares 0x16
                              Jump Right 2 Squares 0x17
                              Step Down (Fast) 0x1D
                              Step Up (Fast) 0x1E
                              Step Left (Fast) 0x1F
                              Step Right (Fast) 0x20
                              Step on the Spot Down 0x21
                              Step on the Spot Up 0x22
                              Step on the Spot Left 0x23
                              Step on the Spot Right 0x24
                              Step on the Spot Down (Fast) 0x25
                              Step on the Spot Up (Fast) 0x26
                              Step on the Spot Left (Fast) 0x27
                              Step on the Spot Right (Fast) 0x28
                              Step on the Spot Down (Very Fast) 0x29
                              Step on the Spot Up (Very Fast) 0x2A
                              Step on the Spot Left (Very Fast) 0x2B
                              Step on the Spot Right (Very Fast) 0x2C
                              Face Down (Non-Instant) 0x2D
                              Face Up (Non-Instant) 0x2E
                              Face Left (Non-Instant) 0x2F
                              Face Right (Non-Instant) 0x30
                              Slide Down 0x31
                              Slide Up 0x32
                              Slide Left 0x33
                              Slide Right 0x34
                              Slide Down On Right Foot 0x3D
                              Slide Up On Right Foot 0x3E
                              Slide Left On Right Foot 0x3F
                              Slide Right On Right Foot 0x40
                              Slide Down On Left Foot 0x41
                              Slide Up On Left Foot 0x42
                              Slide Left On Left Foot 0x43
                              Slide Right On Left Foot 0x44
                              Face Player 0x4A
                              Face Away from Player 0x4B
                              Jump Down 1 Square 0x4E
                              Jump Up 1 Square 0x4F
                              Jump Left 1 Square 0x50
                              Jump Right 1 Square 0x51
                              Jump in Place (Facing Down) 0x52
                              Jump in Place (Facing Up) 0x53
                              Jump in Place (Facing Left) 0x54
                              Jump in Place (Facing Right) 0x55
                              Jump in Place (Facing Down->Up) 0x56
                              Jump in Place (Facing Up->Down) 0x57
                              Jump in Place (Facing Left->Right) 0x58
                              Jump in Place (Facing Right->Left) 0x59
                              Disappear 0x60
                              Reappear 0x61
                              "!" box popup 0x62
                              "?" box popup 0x63
                              "X" box popup 0x64
                              "!!" box popup 0x65
                              "" box popup 0x66

Extra
                              0x820 - First Badge
                              0x821 - Second Badge
                              0x822 - Third Badge
                              0x823 - Fourth Badge
                              0x824 - Fifth Badge
                              0x825 - Sixth Badge
                              0x826 - Seventh Badge
                              0x827 - Eighth Badge
                              0x828 - Pokemon Menu
                              0x829 - Pokedex Menu
                              0x82F - Running Shoes
                              GIVEEGG(pkm num must be in hex)
                              #raw 0x7A 0x19 0x00
                              Ruby/Sapphire:
                              0x800 - Pokemon Menu
                              0x801 - Pokedex Menu
                              0x802 - Pokenav Menu
                              0x807 - First Badge
                              0x808 - Second Badge
                              0x809 - Third Badge
                              0x80A - Fourth Badge
                              0x80B - Fifth Badge
                              0x80C - Sixth Badge
                              0x80D - Seventh Badge
                              0x80E - Eighth Badge
                              0x860 - Running Shoes
                              special 0x166 - Nickname
                              special 0x1F3 - Activate National Dex (Emerald
                              RUBY SAPPHHIRE
                              0x54 ' Hide
                              0x55 ' Show
                              0x56 ' Alert
                              0x57 ' Question
                              0x58 ' Love
                              0x5A ' Pokeball
                              0x10 ' Delay0
                              0x11 ' Delay1
                              0x12 ' Delay2
                              0x13 ' Delay3
                              0x14 ' Delay4

' Step
                              0x00 ' Down0
                              0x01 ' Up0
                              0x02 ' Left0
                              0x03 ' Right0
                              0x04 ' Down1
                              0x05 ' Up1
                              0x06 ' Left1
                              0x07 ' Right1
                              0x08 ' Down2
                              0x09 ' Up2
                              0x0A ' Left2
                              0x0B ' Right2
                              0x17 ' Left3
                              0x18 ' Right3
                              0x15 ' Down3
                              0x16 ' Up3
                              0x2D ' Down4
                              0x2E ' Up4
                              0x2F ' Left4
                              0x30 ' Right4

' Running
                              0x35 ' RunDown
                              0x36 ' RunUp
                              0x37 ' RunLeft
                              0x38 ' RunRight
                              0x7E ' RunDown2
                              0x7F ' RunUp2
                              0x80 ' RunLeft2
                              0x81 ' RunRight2

' Hop & Jump
                              0x0C ' HopTileDown
                              0x0D ' HopTileUp
                              0x0E ' HopTileLeft
                              0x0F ' HopTileRight
                              0x3A ' HighHopDown
                              0x3B ' HighHopUp
                              0x3C ' HighHopLeft
                              0x3D ' HighHopRight
                              0x46 ' HopDown
                              0x47 ' HopUp
                              0x48 ' HopLeft
                              0x49 ' HopRight
                              0x4A ' HopDown180
                              0x4B ' HopUp180
                              0x4C ' HopLeft180
                              0x4D ' HopRight180
                              0x42 ' JumpDown
                              0x43 ' JumpUp
                              0x44 ' JumpLeft
                              0x45 ' JumpRight

' Straf (May have glitches)
                              0x19 ' StDown1
                              0x1A ' StUp1
                              0x1B ' StLeft1
                              0x1C ' StRight1
                              0x1D ' StDown2
                              0x1E ' StUp2
                              0x1F ' StLeft2
                              0x20 ' StRight2
                              0x21 ' StDown3
                              0x22 ' StUp3
                              0x23 ' StLeft3
                              0x24 ' StRight3
                              0x25 ' StDown4
                              0x26 ' StUp4
                              0x27 ' StLeft4
                              0x28 ' StRight4
                              0x6A ' StDown1i
                              0x6B ' StUp1i
                              0x6C ' StLeft1i
                              0x6D ' StRight1i
                              0x6E ' StDown5
                              0x6F ' StUp5
                              0x70 ' StLeft5
                              0x71 ' StRight5

'Special
                              0x31 ' SlideFaceDown
                              0x32 ' SlideFaceUp
                              0x33 ' SlideFaceLeft
                              0x34 ' SlideFaceRight
                              0x86 ' IceSlideDown
                              0x87 ' IceSlideUp
                              0x88 ' IceSlideLeft
                              0x89 ' IceSlideRight

' Glitchy
                              0x3E ' Up0A
                              0x3F ' Down0A
                              0x4E ' Down0B
                              0x63 ' Up0B
                              0x65 ' Right0A
                              0x66 ' RunStopLoopDown
                              0x67 ' RunStopLoopUp
                              0x68 ' RunStopLoopLeft
                              0x69 ' RunStopLoopRight
                              0x72 ' Down15
                              0x73 ' Up15
                              0x74 ' Left15
                              0x75 ' Right15
                              0x7A ' Down6
                              0x7B ' Up6
                              0x7C ' Left6
                              0x7D ' Right6
                              0x82 ' Down7
                              0x83 ' Up7
                              0x84 ' Left7
                              0x85 ' Right7

' EXIT
                              0xFE

RUBY
                              specials
                              0 = Heals Party Pokémon
                              2 = Warp sound + FadeBlack
                              3 = Hero Uses Last Used Warp
                              8 = Make new Secret Base/Enter Secret Base
                              9 = Come out of Coliseum
                              A = Come out of Coliseum
                              E = Hero Uses Secret Base PC
                              F = Something to do with registry in a secret base
                              11 = Something to do with Secret Base battling
                              18 = Move Player to X01 Y03
                              19 = Something to do with secret base battling
                              1A = Turning off PC
                              1B = Mixing Records
                              1F = checks whether game is linked
                              20 = Please wait followed by wild battle (Linkup) (VS in coliseum)
                              21 = "Please wait link stand by" (Link Feature)
                              22 = "Please wait link stand by" (Link Feature)
                              23 = Call Save Menu
                              29 = Select 3 Pokémon [maybe for Battle tower?]
                              2A = Black Screen
                              2B = Something to do with Berry Growth
                              2C = Opens up berry pocket (Used in berry blender script)
                              2D = Something to do with Planted berry (Used with CmdC3)
                              2E = Something to do with Berry Growth
                              2F = Something to do with Berry Growth
                              30 = Maybe activates the watered flag (used first, then special0x5E)
                              34 = Open Textbox (Stays Open)
                              35 = Open Textbox (Stays Open)
                              3B = Trainer battle
                              3C = Access Lanette's PC (BOX System)
                              5D = Call Save Menu which keeps looping.
                              5E = Watering of Berry (used first, then special0x5E)
                              5F = You fill your trainer's profile/interview
                              60 = Shows what you put for trainer's Profile/interview
                              67 = Strange Message with sound (could be Unown speech)
                              6C = Trainer Tales (Link Feature)
                              6D = Choose Tale
                              75 = Secret Base Decoration Item Menu
                              7C = Something to do with renaming
                              7D = Something to do with renaming
                              83 = Poké Slots In Use (Store Command)
                              8A = Crashes
                              8D = Displays the last message
                              8E = Used with Setmaptile to make it work
                              91 = setmaptile #206 at X8 YB
                              94 = Something to do with Timed events
                              98 = Cable Car Ride Cutscene
                              9A = Male Clock
                              9B = View Clock
                              9C = Choose Starters From Birch's Bag
                              9D = Wally Catching Ralts
                              9E = Nickname's first Pokémon in Party
                              9F = Choose a Pokémon in the party (For Nickname)
                              A1 = Starts Berry Blender
                              A2 = Slot game.
                              AF = Gabby and TV's "In serach of Trainers"
                              BC = Store a Pokémon For Day Care
                              BD = Take back Pokémon From Day Care
                              BE = Get Breeding Growth (store)
                              BF = Get Price
                              C0 = Something to do with Day Cay pay (store)
                              C2 = Egg hatch (1st Pokémon in party)
                              C4 = Battle results For The Coliseum
                              C6 = Something to do with DayCare cost
                              C8 = Move to the last sethealingplace/flightspot after some time (faint!!) (Fainted Event)
                              D0 = Opens PokéBlock case
                              D1 = Stores a random value to LASTRESULT (If the value matches mirage Island will show)
                              D4 = Used Before Special 0xF9/FA
                              D5 = Catch Pokémon tip, boxset 4 (use closeonkeypress)
                              D6 = tile change (in the middle of screen?)(For PC)
                              D7 = tile change (flower, in the middle of screen?)
                              D9 = Sets some sort of tiles
                              DA = Sets some sort of tiles
                              DB = Choose Pokémon then Fadescreen
                              DC = Opens the First Pokémon's Moves
                              E0 = Move tutoring For 1st Pokémon in Party
                              E3 = CheckBike (store command) 00 = nobike
                              E4 = Set Cycling Road Results (time, collisions)
                              E6 = First Pokémon Happy (StoreResult, 4 = Happy),
                              EC = Verse a high level trainer, level 100/Random Battle?
                              F1 = Restarts Game
                              F5 = choose 3 Pokémon(Battle tower) F6 = ?
                              F9 = Item Storage Mailbox Decoration
                              FA = Item Storage - No Decoration
                              FB = World Map
                              FE = Used for In-Game Trades - Trades 1st trade Pokémon "Makit" to 1st Pokémon in Party
                              103 = Berry Blender results
                              106 = PC (menu opens and disappears real fast)
                              107 = Hall of Fame, through PC (Will be corrupt if there's no data) (reads)
                              108 = Hoenn Pokédex diploma
                              10E = Boat sailing for a long time, like Fire Red's speed boat (+Return)
                              10F = Restarts
                              110 = Hall of Fame "Credits" (Saves data)
                              111 = Elevator animation<
                              112 = Displays Flutes
                              113 = Freezes The Screen/Camera
                              114 = Releases The Screen/Camera
                              119 = Groudon's Orb followed by earthquake
                              11B = Battel Tower Results
                              12C = Player Goes to last warp/flightspot used
                              12D = Makes special 0x9d work properly
                              130 = Is PC Box Full (store command) (0 = full)
                              131 = Earthquake for few seconds "Earthquake (stops)"
                              132 = Show Floors & Which Floor you're on
                              134 = CheckPokerus [0001 = Pokerus]
                              136 = Weird Quake
                              137 = Lava Battle/with Groudon
                              138 = Land Battle/with legendary
                              139 = Land Battle2/different song/battle with ledgendary - used with wildbattle
                              13B = Small screen shake
                              13D = Light/Flash
                              13E = Player uses the warp last used (no sound)
                              13F = falls in first warp of the first map
                              140 = Pokémon Image (UnLZ 199/200)
                              142 = Ecard battle Initiate (used in Levelscript at mossdeep, Oldman's house)
                              143 = Battle ?(perhaps used for wildbattle)
                              147 = Check Pokemon
                              14C = Turns Off Background/Map musi

It quit alot but i hope it helps people haha thanxs guys hope you can help me pedro??

(G)

haha then make a tutorial for me then cause i underdstand yours i no you say you may not be too good at multichoice questiob but if you may be able to give me a simple one i can then adjust it haha oh ja your specials you gave me help i like using them oh ja i wana ask i donna if you played FLORA SKY but their is a multi choice script thing and in gives you the option to teleport and it says 1:golden city 2:FIESTA ZONE
                              The a box [1]
                              [2]
                              [none]

Is it posible if you may help???

Oh and heres one of my ''special'' scripts i have 1 question

#org $start
                              lock
                              faceplayer
                              message $1
                              boxset 5
                              compare LASTRESULT 1
                              if 1 goto $done
                              message $no
                              $no 1 = Fine come back any time!
                              boxset 6
                              release
                              end

#org $done
                              lock
                              special 0x9B
                              message $2
                              boxset 6
                              special 0x98
                              warp 0x0 0x2 0x8
                              release
                              end

#org $1
                              $1 1 = check the clock and tell me\nif its time to go up!

#org $2
                              $2 1 = Oh it is lets go!

How do i get the Message 2 to work everything else works it brings up the clock then you click cancel from the clock ''thats where the message must appear'' but it stops you click a button then it goes to the next special and then warp so if yyou can tell me why the second message doesnt appear??

Oh i just wana give somthing i put together from many searching haha it may help most of it works wait i think 99% of it works some for r/s other for fr/lg ohk here it is it may help alot of people

Spoiler:
                              {PLAYER} \v\h01!
                              {RIVAL} \v\h06
                              Master Ball 1
                              Ultra Ball 2
                              Great Ball 3
                              Poké Ball 4
                              Safari Ball 5
                              Net Ball 6
                              Dive Ball 7
                              Nest Ball 8
                              Repeat Ball 9
                              Timer Ball 10
                              Luxury Ball 11
                              Premier Ball 12
                              Potion 13
                              Antidote 14
                              Burn Heal 15
                              Ice Heal 16
                              Awakening 17
                              Parlyz Heal 18
                              Full Restore 19
                              Max Potion 20
                              Hyper Potion 21
                              Super Potion 22
                              Full Heal 23
                              Revive 24
                              Max Revive 25
                              Fresh Water 26
                              Soda Pop 27
                              Lemonade 28
                              Moomoo Milk 29
                              Energypowder 30
                              Energy Root 31
                              Heal Powder 32
                              Revival Herb 33
                              Ether 34
                              Max Ether 35
                              Elixir 36
                              Max Elixir 37
                              Lava Cookie 38
                              Blue Flute 39
                              Yellow Flute 40
                              Red Flute 41
                              Black Flute 42
                              White Flute 43
                              Berry Juice 44
                              Sacred Ash 45
                              Shoal Salt 46
                              Shoal Shell 47
                              Red Shard 48
                              Blue Shard 49
                              Yellow Shard 50
                              Green Shard 51
                              HP Up 63
                              Protein 64
                              Iron 65
                              Carbos 66
                              Calcium 67
                              Rare Candy 68
                              PP Up 69
                              Zinc 70
                              PP Max 71
                              Guard Spec. 73
                              Dire Hit 74
                              X Attack 75
                              X Defend 76
                              X Speed 77
                              X Accuracy 78
                              X Special 79
                              Poké Doll 80
                              Fluffy Tail 81
                              Super Repel 83
                              Max Repel 84
                              Escape Rope 85
                              Repel 86
                              Sun Stone 93
                              Moon Stone 94
                              Fire Stone 95
                              Thunderstone 96
                              Water Stone 97
                              Leaf Stone 98
                              Tinymushroom 103
                              Big Mushroom 104
                              Pearl 106
                              Big Pearl 107
                              Stardust 108
                              Star Piece 109
                              Nugget 110
                              Heart Scale 111
                              Orange Mail 121
                              Harbor Mail 122
                              Glitter Mail 123
                              Mech Mail 124
                              Wood Mail 125
                              Wave Mail 126
                              Bead Mail 127
                              Shadow Mail 128
                              Tropic Mail 129
                              Dream Mail 130
                              Fab Mail 131
                              Retro Mail 132
                              Cheri Berry 133
                              Chesto Berry 134
                              Pecha Berry 135
                              Rawst Berry 136
                              Aspear Berry 137
                              Leppa Berry 138
                              Oran Berry 139
                              Persim Berry 140
                              Lum Berry 141
                              Sitrus Berry 142
                              Figy Berry 143
                              Wiki Berry 144
                              Mago Berry 145
                              Aguav Berry 146
                              Iapapa Berry 147
                              Razz Berry 148
                              Bluk Berry 149
                              Nanab Berry 150
                              Wepear Berry 151
                              Pinap Berry 152
                              Pomeg Berry 153
                              Kelpsy Berry 154
                              Qualot Berry 155
                              Hondew Berry 156
                              Grepa Berry 157
                              Tamato Berry 158
                              Cornn Berry 159
                              Magost Berry 160
                              Rabuta Berry 161
                              Nomel Berry 162
                              Spelon Berry 163
                              Pamtre Berry 164
                              Watmel Berry 165
                              Durin Berry 166
                              Belue Berry 167
                              Liechi Berry 168
                              Ganlon Berry 169
                              Salac Berry 170
                              Petaya Berry 171
                              Apicot Berry 172
                              Lansat Berry 173
                              Starf Berry 174
                              Enigma Berry 175
                              Brightpowder 179
                              White Herb 180
                              Macho Brace 181
                              Exp. Share 182
                              Quick Claw 183
                              Soothe Bell 184
                              Mental Herb 185
                              Choice Band 186
                              King's Rock 187
                              Silverpowder 188
                              Amulet Coin 189
                              Cleanse Tag 190
                              Soul Dew 191
                              Deepseatooth 192
                              Deepseascale 193
                              Smoke Ball 194
                              Everstone 195
                              Focus Band 196
                              Lucky Egg 197
                              Scope Lens 198
                              Metal Coat 199
                              Leftovers 200
                              Dragon Scale 201
                              Light Ball 202
                              Soft Sand 203
                              Hard Stone 204
                              Miracle Seed 205
                              Blackglasses 206
                              Black Belt 207
                              Magnet 208
                              Mystic Water 209
                              Sharp Beak 210
                              Poison Barb 211
                              Nevermeltice 212
                              Spell Tag 213
                              Twistedspoon 214
                              Charcoal 215
                              Dragon Fang 216
                              Silk Scarf 217
                              Up-grade 218
                              Shell Bell 219
                              Sea Incense 220
                              Lax Incense 221
                              Lucky Punch 222
                              Metal Powder 223
                              Thick Club 224
                              Stick 225
                              Red Scarf 254
                              Blue Scarf 255
                              Pink Scarf 256
                              Green Scarf 257
                              Yellow Scarf 258
                              Mach Bike 259
                              Coin Case 260
                              Itemfinder 261
                              Old Rod 262
                              Good Rod 263
                              Super Rod 264
                              S.S. Ticket 265
                              Contest Pass 266
                              Wailmer Pail 268
                              Devon Goods 269
                              Soot Sack 270
                              Basement Key 271
                              Acro Bike 272
                              PokéBlock Case 273
                              Letter 274
                              Eon Ticket 275
                              Red Orb 276
                              Blue Orb 277
                              Scanner 278
                              Go-goggles 279
                              Meteorite 280
                              Rm. 1 Key 281
                              Rm. 2 Key 282
                              Rm. 4 Key 283
                              Rm. 6 Key 284
                              Storage Key 285
                              Root Fossil 286
                              Claw Fossil 287
                              Devon Scope 288
                              TM01 289
                              TM02 290
                              TM03 291
                              TM04 292
                              TM05 293
                              TM06 294
                              TM07 295
                              TM08 296
                              TM09 297
                              TM10 298
                              TM11 299
                              TM12 300
                              TM13 301
                              TM14 302
                              TM15 303
                              TM16 304
                              TM17 305
                              TM18 306
                              TM19 307
                              TM20 308
                              TM21 309
                              TM22 310
                              TM23 311
                              TM24 312
                              TM25 313
                              TM26 314
                              TM27 315
                              TM28 316
                              TM29 317
                              TM30 318
                              TM31 319
                              TM32 320
                              TM33 321
                              TM34 322
                              TM35 323
                              TM36 324
                              TM37 325
                              TM38 326
                              TM39 327
                              TM40 328
                              TM41 329
                              TM42 330
                              TM43 331
                              TM44 332
                              TM45 333
                              TM46 334
                              TM47 335
                              TM48 336
                              TM49 337
                              TM50 338
                              HM01 339
                              HM02 340
                              HM03 341
                              HM04 342
                              HM05 343
                              HM06 344
                              HM07 345
                              HM08 346
                              Oak's Parcel 349
                              Poké Flute 350
                              Secret Key 351
                              Bike Voucher 352
                              Gold Teeth 353
                              Old Amber 354
                              Card Key 355
                              Lift Key 356
                              Helix Fossil 357
                              Dome Fossil 358
                              Silph Scope 359
                              Bicycle 360
                              Town Map 361
                              VS Seeker 362
                              Fame Checker 363
                              TM Case 364
                              Berry Pouch 365
                              Teachy TV 366
                              Tri-pass 367
                              Rainbow Pass 368
                              Tea 369
                              Mysticticket 370
                              Auroraticket 371
                              Powder Jar 372
                              Ruby 373
                              Sapphire 374
                              POKEMON
                              0100 = BULBASAUR
                              0200 = IVYSAUR
                              0300 = VENESAUR
                              0400 = CHARMANDER
                              0500 = CHARMELEON
                              0600 = CHARIZARD
                              0700 = SQUIRTLE
                              0800 = WARTORTLE
                              0900 = BLASTOISE
                              0A00 = CATERPIE
                              0B00 = METAPOD
                              0C00 = BUTTERFREE
                              0D00 = WEEDLE
                              0E00 = KAKUNA
                              0F00 = BEEDRILL
                              1000 = PIDGEY
                              1100 = PIDGEOTTO
                              1200 = PIDGEOT
                              1300 = RATTATA
                              1400 = RATICATE
                              1500 = SPEAROW
                              1600 = FEAROW
                              1700 = EKANS
                              1800 = ARBOK
                              1900 = PIKACHU
                              1A00 = RAICHU
                              1B00 = SANDSHREW
                              1C00 = SANDSLASH
                              1D00 = NIDORAN (FEMALE)
                              1E00 = NIDORINA
                              1F00 = NIDOQUEEN
                              2000 = NIDORAN (MALE)
                              2100 = NIDORINO
                              2200 = NIDOKING
                              2300 = CLEFAIRY
                              2400 = CLEFABLE
                              2500 = VULPIX
                              2600 = NINETALES
                              2700 = JIGGLYPUFF
                              2800 = WIGGLYTUFF
                              2900 = ZUBAT
                              2A00 = GOLBAT
                              2B00 = ODDISH
                              2C00 = GLOOM
                              2D00 = VILEPLUME
                              2E00 = PARAS
                              2F00 = PARASECT
                              3000 = VENONAT
                              3100 = VENOMOTH
                              3200 = DIGLETT
                              3300 = DUGTRIO
                              3400 = MEOWTH
                              3500 = PERSIAN
                              3600 = PSYDUCK
                              3700 = GOLDUCK
                              3800 = MANKEY
                              3900 = PRIMEAPE
                              3A00 = GROWLITHE
                              3B00 = ARCANINE
                              3C00 = POLIWAG
                              3D00 = POLIWHIRL
                              3E00 = POLIWRATH
                              3F00 = ABRA
                              4000 = KADABRA
                              4100 = ALAKAZAM
                              4200 = MACHOP
                              4300 = MACHOKE
                              4400 = MACHAMP
                              4500 = BELLSPROUT
                              4600 = WEEPINBELL
                              4700 = VICTREEBELL
                              4800 = TENTACOOL
                              4900 = TENTACRUEL
                              4A00 = GEODUDE
                              4B00 = GRAVELER
                              4C00 = GOLEM
                              4D00 = PONYTA
                              4E00 = RAPIDASH
                              4F00 = SLOWPOKE
                              5000 = SLOWBRO
                              5100 = MAGNEMITE
                              5200 = MAGNETON
                              5300 = FARFETCH'D
                              5400 = DODUO
                              5500 = DODRIO
                              5600 = SEEL
                              5700 = DEWGONG
                              5800 = GRIMER
                              5900 = MUK
                              5A00 = SHELLDER
                              5B00 = CLOYSTER
                              5C00 = GASTLY
                              5D00 = HAUNTER
                              5E00 = GENGAR
                              5F00 = ONIX
                              6000 = DROWZEE
                              6100 = HYPNO
                              6200 = KRABBY
                              6300 = KINGLER
                              6400 = VOLTORB
                              6500 = ELECTRODE
                              6600 = EXEGGCUTE
                              6700 = EXEGGUTOR
                              6800 = CUBONE
                              6900 = MAROWAK
                              6A00 = HITMONLEEE
                              6B00 = HITMONCHAN
                              6C00 = LICKITUNG
                              6D00 = KOFFING
                              6E00 = WEEZING
                              6F00 = RHYHORN
                              7000 = RHYDON
                              7100 = CHANSEY
                              7200 = TANGELA
                              7300 = KANGASKHAN
                              7400 = HORSEA
                              7500 = SEADRA
                              7600 = GOLDEEN
                              7700 = SEAKING
                              7800 = STARYU
                              7900 = STARMIE
                              7A00 = MR. MIME
                              7B00 = SCYTHER
                              7C00 = JYNX
                              7D00 = ELECTABUZZ
                              7E00 = MAGMAR
                              7F00 = PINSIR
                              8000 = TAUROS
                              8100 = MAGIKARP
                              8200 = GYARADOS
                              8300 = LAPRAS
                              8400 = DITTO
                              8500 = EEVEE
                              8600 = VAPOREON
                              8700 = JOLTEON
                              8800 = FLAREON
                              8900 = PORYGON
                              8A00 = OMANYTE
                              8B00 = OMASTAR
                              8C00 = KABUTO
                              8D00 = KABUTOPS
                              8E00 = AERODACTYL
                              8F00 = SNORLAX
                              9000 = ARTICUNO
                              9100 = ZAPDOS
                              9200 = MOLTRES
                              9300 = DRATINI
                              9400 = DRAGONAIR
                              9500 = DRAGONITE
                              9600 = MEWTWO
                              9700 = MEW
                              9800 = CHIKORITA
                              9900 = BAYLEEF
                              9A00 = MEGANIUM
                              9B00 = CYNDAQUIL
                              9C00 = QUILAVA
                              9D00 = TYPLOSION
                              9E00 = TOTODILE
                              9F00 = CROCONAW
                              A000 = FERALIGATR
                              A100 = SENTRET
                              A200 = FURRET
                              A300 = HOOTHOOT
                              A400 = NOCTOWL
                              A500 = LEDYBA
                              A600 = LEDIAN
                              A700 = SPINARAK
                              A800 = ARIADOS
                              A900 = CROBAT
                              AA00 = CHINCHOU
                              AB00 = LANTURN
                              AC00 = PICHU
                              AD00 = CLEFFA
                              AE00 = IGGLYBUFF
                              AF00 = TOGEPI
                              B000 = TOGETIC
                              B100 = NATU
                              B200 = XATU
                              B300 = MAREEP
                              B400 = FLAAFFY
                              B500 = AMPHAROS
                              B600 = BELLOSSOM
                              B700 = MARRILL
                              B800 = AZUMARILL
                              B900 = SUDOWOODO
                              BA00 = POLITOED
                              BB00 = HOPPIP
                              BC00 = SKI PLOOM
                              BD00 = JUMPLUFF
                              BE00 = AIPOM
                              BF00 = SUNKERN
                              C000 = SUNFLORA
                              C100 = YANMA
                              C200 = WOOPER
                              C300 = QUAGSIRE
                              C400 = ESPEON
                              C500 = UMBREON
                              C600 = MURKROW
                              C700 = SLOWKING
                              C800 = MISDREAVUS
                              C900 = UNOWN
                              CA00 = WOBBUFFET
                              CB00 = GIRAFARIG
                              CC00 = PINECO
                              CD00 = FORRETRESS
                              CE00 = DUNSPARCE
                              CF00 = GLIGAR
                              D000 = STEELIX
                              D100 = SNUBBULL
                              D200 = GRANBULL
                              D300 = QWILFISH
                              D400 = SCIZOR
                              D500 = SHUCKLE
                              D600 = HERACROSS
                              D700 = SNEASEL
                              D800 = TEDDIURSA
                              D900 = URSARING
                              DA00 = SLUGMA
                              DB00 = MAGCARGO
                              DC00 = SWINUB
                              DD00 = PILOSWINE
                              DE00 = CORSOLA
                              DF00 = REMORAID
                              E000 = OCTILLERY
                              E100 = DELIBIRD
                              E200 = MANTINE
                              E300 = SKARMORY
                              E400 = HOUNDOUR
                              E500 = DOUNDOOM
                              E600 = KINGDRA
                              E700 = PHANPY
                              E800 = DONPHAN
                              E900 = PORYGON2
                              EA00 = STANTLER
                              EB00 = SMEARGLE
                              EC00 = TYROGUE
                              ED00 = HITMONTOP
                              EE00 = SMOOCHUM
                              EF00 = ELEKID
                              F000 = MAGBY
                              F100 = MILTANK
                              F200 = BLISSEY
                              F300 = RAIKOU
                              F400 = ENTEI
                              F500 = SUICINE
                              F600 = LARVITAR
                              F700 = PUPITAR
                              F800 = TYRANITAR
                              F900 = LUGIA
                              FA00 = HO-OH
                              FB00 = CELEBI
                              1501 = TREECKO
                              1601 = GROVYLE
                              1701 = SCEPTILE
                              1801 = TORCHIC
                              1901 = COMBUSKEN
                              1A01 = BLAZIKEN
                              1B01 = MUDKIP
                              1C01 = MARSHTOMP
                              1D01 = SWAMPERT
                              1E01 = POOCHYENA
                              1F01 = MIGHTYENA
                              2001 = ZIGZAGOON
                              2101 = LINOONE
                              2201 = WURMPLE
                              2301 = SILCOON
                              2401 = BEAUTIFLY
                              2501 = CASCOON
                              2601 = DUSTOX
                              2701 = LOTAD
                              2801 = LOMBRE
                              2901 = LUDICOLO
                              2A01 = SEEDOT
                              2B01 = NUZLEAF
                              2C01 = SHIFTRY
                              2D01 = NINCADA
                              2E01 = NINJASK
                              2F01 = SHEDINJA
                              3001 = TAILLOW
                              3101 = SWELLOW
                              3201 = SHROOMISH
                              3301 = BRELOOM
                              3401 = SPINDA
                              3501 = WINGULL
                              3601 = PELIPPER
                              3701 = SURSKIT
                              3801 = MASQUERAIN
                              3901 = WAILMER
                              3A01 = WAILORD
                              3B01 = SKITTY
                              3C01 = DELCATTY
                              3D01 = KECLEON
                              3E01 = BALTOY
                              3F01 = CLAYDOL
                              4001 = NOSEPASS
                              4101 = TORKOAL
                              4201 = SABLEYE
                              4301 = BARBOACH
                              4401 = WHISCASH
                              4501 = LUVDISC
                              4601 = CORPHISH
                              4701 = CRAWDAUNT
                              4801 = FEEBAS
                              4901 = MILOTIC
                              4A01 = CARVANHA
                              4B01 = SHARPEDO
                              4C01 = TRAPINCH
                              4D01 = VIBRAVA
                              4E01 = FLYGON
                              4F01 = MAKUHITA
                              5001 = HARIYAMA
                              5101 = ELECTRIKE
                              5201 = MANECTRIC
                              5301 = NUMEL
                              5401 = CAMERUPT
                              5501 = SPHEAL
                              5601 = SEALEO
                              5701 = WALREIN
                              5801 = CACNEA
                              5901 = CACTURNE
                              5A01 = SNORUNT
                              5B01 = GLALIE
                              5C01 = LUNATONE
                              5D01 = SOLROCK
                              5E01 = AZURILL
                              5F01 = SPOINK
                              6001 = GRUMPIG
                              6101 = PLUSLE
                              6201 = MINUN
                              6301 = MAWILE
                              6401 = MEDITITE
                              6501 = MEDICHAM
                              6601 = SWABLU
                              6701 = ALTARIA
                              6801 = WYNAUT
                              6901 = DUSKULL
                              6A01 = DUSCLOPS
                              6B01 = ROSELIA
                              6C01 = SLAKOTH
                              6D01 = VIGOROTH
                              6E01 = SLAKING
                              6F01 = GULPIN
                              7001 = SWALOT
                              7101 = TROPIUS
                              7201 = WHISMUR
                              7301 = LOUDRED
                              7401 = EXPLOUD
                              7501 = CLAMPERL
                              7601 = HUNTAIL
                              7701 = GOREBYSS
                              7801 = ABSOL
                              7901 = SHUPPET
                              7A01 = BANNETE
                              7B01 = SEVIPER
                              7C01 = ZANGOOSE
                              7D01 = RELICANTH
                              7E01 = ARON
                              7F01 = LAIRON
                              8001 = AGGRON
                              8101 = CASTFORM
                              8201 = VOLBEAT
                              8301 = ILLUMISE
                              8401 = LILEEP
                              8501 = CRADILY
                              8601 = ANORITH
                              8701 = ARMALDO
                              8801 = RALTS
                              8901 = KIRLIA
                              8A01 = GARDEVOIR
                              8B01 = BAGON
                              8C01 = SHELGON
                              8D01 = SALAMENCE
                              8E01 = BELDUM
                              8F01 = METANG
                              9001 = METAGROSS
                              9101 = REGI ROCK
                              9201 = REGICE
                              9301 = REGI STEEL
                              9401 = KYOGRE
                              9501 = GROUDON
                              9601 = RAYQUAZA
                              9701 = LATIAS
                              9801 = LATIOS
                              9901 = JIRACHI
                              9A01 = DEOXYS
                              9B01 = CHIMECHO
                              SECOND
                              BULBASAUR 1
                              IVYSAUR 2
                              VENUSAUR 3
                              CHARMANDER 4
                              CHARMELEON 5
                              CHARIZARD 6
                              SQUIRTLE 7
                              WARTORTLE 8
                              BLASTOISE 9
                              CATERPIE 10
                              METAPOD 11
                              BUTTERFREE 12
                              WEEDLE 13
                              KAKUNA 14
                              BEEDRILL 15
                              PIDGEY 16
                              PIDGEOTTO 17
                              PIDGEOT 18
                              RATTATA 19
                              RATICATE 20
                              SPEAROW 21
                              FEAROW 22
                              EKANS 23
                              ARBOK 24
                              PIKACHU 25
                              RAICHU 26
                              SANDSHREW 27
                              SANDSLASH 28
                              NIDORAN|w| 29
                              NIDORINA 30
                              NIDOQUEEN 31
                              NIDORAN|m| 32
                              NIDORINO 33
                              NIDOKING 34
                              CLEFAIRY 35
                              CLEFABLE 36
                              VULPIX 37
                              NINETALES 38
                              JIGGLYPUFF 39
                              WIGGLYTUFF 40
                              ZUBAT 41
                              GOLBAT 42
                              ODDISH 43
                              GLOOM 44
                              VILEPLUME 45
                              PARAS 46
                              PARASECT 47
                              VENONAT 48
                              VENOMOTH 49
                              DIGLETT 50
                              DUGTRIO 51
                              MEOWTH 52
                              PERSIAN 53
                              PSYDUCK 54
                              GOLDUCK 55
                              MANKEY 56
                              PRIMEAPE 57
                              GROWLITHE 58
                              ARCANINE 59
                              POLIWAG 60
                              POLIWHIRL 61
                              POLIWRATH 62
                              ABRA 63
                              KADABRA 64
                              ALAKAZAM 65
                              MACHOP 66
                              MACHOKE 67
                              MACHAMP 68
                              BELLSPROUT 69
                              WEEPINBELL 70
                              VICTREEBEL 71
                              TENTACOOL 72
                              TENTACRUEL 73
                              GEODUDE 74
                              GRAVELER 75
                              GOLEM 76
                              PONYTA 77
                              RAPIDASH 78
                              SLOWPOKE 79
                              SLOWBRO 80
                              MAGNEMITE 81
                              MAGNETON 82
                              FARFETCH'D 83
                              DODUO 84
                              DODRIO 85
                              SEEL 86
                              DEWGONG 87
                              GRIMER 88
                              MUK 89
                              SHELLDER 90
                              CLOYSTER 91
                              GASTLY 92
                              HAUNTER 93
                              GENGAR 94
                              ONIX 95
                              DROWZEE 96
                              HYPNO 97
                              KRABBY 98
                              KINGLER 99
                              VOLTORB 100
                              ELECTRODE 101
                              EXEGGCUTE 102
                              EXEGGUTOR 103
                              CUBONE 104
                              MAROWAK 105
                              HITMONLEE 106
                              HITMONCHAN 107
                              LICKITUNG 108
                              KOFFING 109
                              WEEZING 110
                              RHYHORN 111
                              RHYDON 112
                              CHANSEY 113
                              TANGELA 114
                              KANGASKHAN 115
                              HORSEA 116
                              SEADRA 117
                              GOLDEEN 118
                              SEAKING 119
                              STARYU 120
                              STARMIE 121
                              MR. MIME 122
                              SCYTHER 123
                              JYNX 124
                              ELECTABUZZ 125
                              MAGMAR 126
                              PINSIR 127
                              TAUROS 128
                              MAGIKARP 129
                              GYARADOS 130
                              LAPRAS 131
                              DITTO 132
                              EEVEE 133
                              VAPOREON 134
                              JOLTEON 135
                              FLAREON 136
                              PORYGON 137
                              OMANYTE 138
                              OMASTAR 139
                              KABUTO 140
                              KABUTOPS 141
                              AERODACTYL 142
                              SNORLAX 143
                              ARTICUNO 144
                              ZAPDOS 145
                              MOLTRES 146
                              DRATINI 147
                              DRAGONAIR 148
                              DRAGONITE 149
                              MEWTWO 150
                              MEW 151
                              CHIKORITA 152
                              BAYLEEF 153
                              MEGANIUM 154
                              CYNDAQUIL 155
                              QUILAVA 156
                              TYPHLOSION 157
                              TOTODILE 158
                              CROCONAW 159
                              FERALIGATR 160
                              SENTRET 161
                              FURRET 162
                              HOOTHOOT 163
                              NOCTOWL 164
                              LEDYBA 165
                              LEDIAN 166
                              SPINARAK 167
                              ARIADOS 168
                              CROBAT 169
                              CHINCHOU 170
                              LANTURN 171
                              PICHU 172
                              CLEFFA 173
                              IGGLYBUFF 174
                              TOGEPI 175
                              TOGETIC 176
                              NATU 177
                              XATU 178
                              MAREEP 179
                              FLAAFFY 180
                              AMPHAROS 181
                              BELLOSSOM 182
                              MARILL 183
                              AZUMARILL 184
                              SUDOWOODO 185
                              POLITOED 186
                              HOPPIP 187
                              SKIPLOOM 188
                              JUMPLUFF 189
                              AIPOM 190
                              SUNKERN 191
                              SUNFLORA 192
                              YANMA 193
                              WOOPER 194
                              QUAGSIRE 195
                              ESPEON 196
                              UMBREON 197
                              MURKROW 198
                              SLOWKING 199
                              MISDREAVUS 200
                              UNOWN 201
                              WOBBUFFET 202
                              GIRAFARIG 203
                              PINECO 204
                              FORRETRESS 205
                              DUNSPARCE 206
                              GLIGAR 207
                              STEELIX 208
                              SNUBBULL 209
                              GRANBULL 210
                              QWILFISH 211
                              SCIZOR 212
                              SHUCKLE 213
                              HERACROSS 214
                              SNEASEL 215
                              TEDDIURSA 216
                              URSARING 217
                              SLUGMA 218
                              MAGCARGO 219
                              SWINUB 220
                              PILOSWINE 221
                              CORSOLA 222
                              REMORAID 223
                              OCTILLERY 224
                              DELIBIRD 225
                              MANTINE 226
                              SKARMORY 227
                              HOUNDOUR 228
                              HOUNDOOM 229
                              KINGDRA 230
                              PHANPY 231
                              DONPHAN 232
                              PORYGON2 233
                              STANTLER 234
                              SMEARGLE 235
                              TYROGUE 236
                              HITMONTOP 237
                              SMOOCHUM 238
                              ELEKID 239
                              MAGBY 240
                              MILTANK 241
                              BLISSEY 242
                              RAIKOU 243
                              ENTEI 244
                              SUICUNE 245
                              LARVITAR 246
                              PUPITAR 247
                              TYRANITAR 248
                              LUGIA 249
                              HO-OH 250
                              CELEBI 251
                              TREECKO 277
                              GROVYLE 278
                              SCEPTILE 279
                              TORCHIC 280
                              COMBUSKEN 281
                              BLAZIKEN 282
                              MUDKIP 283
                              MARSHTOMP 284
                              SWAMPERT 285
                              POOCHYENA 286
                              MIGHTYENA 287
                              ZIGZAGOON 288
                              LINOONE 289
                              WURMPLE 290
                              SILCOON 291
                              BEAUTIFLY 292
                              CASCOON 293
                              DUSTOX 294
                              LOTAD 295
                              LOMBRE 296
                              LUDICOLO 297
                              SEEDOT 298
                              NUZLEAF 299
                              SHIFTRY 300
                              NINCADA 301
                              NINJASK 302
                              SHEDINJA 303
                              TAILLOW 304
                              SWELLOW 305
                              SHROOMISH 306
                              BRELOOM 307
                              SPINDA 308
                              WINGULL 309
                              PELIPPER 310
                              SURSKIT 311
                              MASQUERAIN 312
                              WAILMER 313
                              WAILORD 314
                              SKITTY 315
                              DELCATTY 316
                              KECLEON 317
                              BALTOY 318
                              CLAYDOL 319
                              NOSEPASS 320
                              TORKOAL 321
                              SABLEYE 322
                              BARBOACH 323
                              WHISCASH 324
                              LUVDISC 325
                              CORPHISH 326
                              CRAWDAUNT 327
                              FEEBAS 328
                              MILOTIC 329
                              CARVANHA 330
                              SHARPEDO 331
                              TRAPINCH 332
                              VIBRAVA 333
                              FLYGON 334
                              MAKUHITA 335
                              HARIYAMA 336
                              ELECTRIKE 337
                              MANECTRIC 338
                              NUMEL 339
                              CAMERUPT 340
                              SPHEAL 341
                              SEALEO 342
                              WALREIN 343
                              CACNEA 344
                              CACTURNE 345
                              SNORUNT 346
                              GLALIE 347
                              LUNATONE 348
                              SOLROCK 349
                              AZURILL 350
                              SPOINK 351
                              GRUMPIG 352
                              PLUSLE 353
                              MINUN 354
                              MAWILE 355
                              MEDITITE 356
                              MEDICHAM 357
                              SWABLU 358
                              ALTARIA 359
                              WYNAUT 360
                              DUSKULL 361
                              DUSCLOPS 362
                              ROSELIA 363
                              SLAKOTH 364
                              VIGOROTH 365
                              SLAKING 366
                              GULPIN 367
                              SWALOT 368
                              TROPIUS 369
                              WHISMUR 370
                              LOUDRED 371
                              EXPLOUD 372
                              CLAMPERL 373
                              HUNTAIL 374
                              GOREBYSS 375
                              ABSOL 376
                              SHUPPET 377
                              BANETTE 378
                              SEVIPER 379
                              ZANGOOSE 380
                              RELICANTH 381
                              ARON 382
                              LAIRON 383
                              AGGRON 384
                              CASTFORM 385
                              VOLBEAT 386
                              ILLUMISE 387
                              LILEEP 388
                              CRADILY 389
                              ANORITH 390
                              ARMALDO 391
                              RALTS 392
                              KIRLIA 393
                              GARDEVOIR 394
                              BAGON 395
                              SHELGON 396
                              SALAMENCE 397
                              BELDUM 398
                              METANG 399
                              METAGROSS 400
                              REGIROCK 401
                              REGICE 402
                              REGISTEEL 403
                              KYOGRE 404
                              GROUDON 405
                              RAYQUAZA 406
                              LATIAS 407
                              LATIOS 408
                              JIRACHI 409
                              DEOXYS 410
                              CHIMECHO 411

MOVMENT NUMBERS
                              ' Specials
                              0x4A ' Face player
                              0x4B ' Face against player
                              0x60 ' Disappear (removes the sprite, but the person can still be interacted with)
                              0x62 ' "!" pops up
                              0x63 ' "?" pops up
                              0x64 ' "X" pops up (vs-seeker cant fight)
                              0x65 ' "!!" pops up (vs-seeker can fight)
                              0x66 ' "" pops up

' walking
                              0x01 ' step Up0
                              0x02 ' step Left0
                              0x03 ' step Right0
                              0x04 ' step Down0
                              0x08 ' step down1
                              0x09 ' step up1
                              0x0A ' step left1
                              0x0B ' step right1
                              0x0C ' step down2
                              0x0D ' step up2
                              0x0E ' step left2
                              0x0F ' step right2
                              0x10 ' step down3
                              0x11 ' step up3
                              0x12 ' step left3
                              0x13 ' step right3
                              0x1D ' step down4
                              0x1E ' step up4
                              0x1F ' step left4
                              0x20 ' step right4

' jump in place looking where it says
                              0x52 ' jump0 down
                              0x53 ' jump0 up
                              0x54 ' jump0 left
                              0x55 ' jump0 right

' jump in place looking in the order it says
                              0x56 ' jump0 down/up
                              0x57 ' jump0 up/down
                              0x58 ' jump0 left/right
                              0x59 ' jump0 right/left

' Jump Direction
                              0x4E ' jump1 down
                              0x4F ' jump1 up
                              0x50 ' jump1 left
                              0x51 ' jump1 right

0x14 ' jump2 down
                              0x15 ' jump2 up
                              0x16 ' jump2 left
                              0x17 ' jump2 right

0x46 ' jumpLookingLeft1 down
                              0x47 ' jumpLookingDown1 up (jump backwards)
                              0x48 ' jumpLookingUp1 left
                              0x49 ' jumpLookingLeft right (jump backwards)
                              COLOURS
                              White - \c\h01\h00
                              Black - \c\h01\h02
                              Grey - \c\h01\h03
                              Red - \c\h01\h06
                              Orange - \c\h01\h05
                              Dark Green - \c\h01\h06
                              Cyan - \c\h01\h07
                              Blue - \c\h01\h08
                              Light Blue - \c\h01\h09
                              SPECIAL
                              special 0x166 - Nickname
                              special 0x1F3 - Activate National Dex (Emerald)
                              WEATHER
                              None = 0x0
                              Reflected Clouds = 0x1
                              Normal = 0x2
                              Rain = 0x3
                              3 Snowflakes = 0x4
                              Thunderstorm = 0x5
                              Fog = 0x6
                              Snow = 0x7
                              Sandstorm = 0x8
                              Diagonal Fog = 0x9
                              Thin Fog = 0xA
                              Bit Dark = 0xB
                              Overheat = 0xC
                              Thunderstorm2 = 0xD
                              None = 0xE
                              COLOURS
                              BLUE=#raw 0xC7 0x00
                              BLACK=#raw 0xC7 0x02
                              RED=#raw 0xC7 0x01
                              MORE MOVEMENT
                              Face Down 0x00
                              Face Up 0x01
                              Face Left 0x02
                              Face Right 0x03
                              Step Down (Very Slow) 0x08
                              Step Up (Very Slow) 0x09
                              Step Left (Very Slow) 0x0A
                              Step Right (Very Slow) 0x0B
                              Step Down (Slow) 0x0C
                              Step Up (Slow) 0x0D
                              Step Left (Slow) 0x0E
                              Step Right (Slow) 0x0F
                              Step Down (Normal) 0x10
                              Step Up (Normal) 0x11
                              Step Left (Normal) 0x12
                              Step Right (Normal) 0x13
                              Jump Down 2 Squares 0x14
                              Jump Up 2 Squares 0x15
                              Jump Left 2 Squares 0x16
                              Jump Right 2 Squares 0x17
                              Step Down (Fast) 0x1D
                              Step Up (Fast) 0x1E
                              Step Left (Fast) 0x1F
                              Step Right (Fast) 0x20
                              Step on the Spot Down 0x21
                              Step on the Spot Up 0x22
                              Step on the Spot Left 0x23
                              Step on the Spot Right 0x24
                              Step on the Spot Down (Fast) 0x25
                              Step on the Spot Up (Fast) 0x26
                              Step on the Spot Left (Fast) 0x27
                              Step on the Spot Right (Fast) 0x28
                              Step on the Spot Down (Very Fast) 0x29
                              Step on the Spot Up (Very Fast) 0x2A
                              Step on the Spot Left (Very Fast) 0x2B
                              Step on the Spot Right (Very Fast) 0x2C
                              Face Down (Non-Instant) 0x2D
                              Face Up (Non-Instant) 0x2E
                              Face Left (Non-Instant) 0x2F
                              Face Right (Non-Instant) 0x30
                              Slide Down 0x31
                              Slide Up 0x32
                              Slide Left 0x33
                              Slide Right 0x34
                              Slide Down On Right Foot 0x3D
                              Slide Up On Right Foot 0x3E
                              Slide Left On Right Foot 0x3F
                              Slide Right On Right Foot 0x40
                              Slide Down On Left Foot 0x41
                              Slide Up On Left Foot 0x42
                              Slide Left On Left Foot 0x43
                              Slide Right On Left Foot 0x44
                              Face Player 0x4A
                              Face Away from Player 0x4B
                              Jump Down 1 Square 0x4E
                              Jump Up 1 Square 0x4F
                              Jump Left 1 Square 0x50
                              Jump Right 1 Square 0x51
                              Jump in Place (Facing Down) 0x52
                              Jump in Place (Facing Up) 0x53
                              Jump in Place (Facing Left) 0x54
                              Jump in Place (Facing Right) 0x55
                              Jump in Place (Facing Down->Up) 0x56
                              Jump in Place (Facing Up->Down) 0x57
                              Jump in Place (Facing Left->Right) 0x58
                              Jump in Place (Facing Right->Left) 0x59
                              Disappear 0x60
                              Reappear 0x61
                              "!" box popup 0x62
                              "?" box popup 0x63
                              "X" box popup 0x64
                              "!!" box popup 0x65
                              "" box popup 0x66

Extra
                              0x820 - First Badge
                              0x821 - Second Badge
                              0x822 - Third Badge
                              0x823 - Fourth Badge
                              0x824 - Fifth Badge
                              0x825 - Sixth Badge
                              0x826 - Seventh Badge
                              0x827 - Eighth Badge
                              0x828 - Pokemon Menu
                              0x829 - Pokedex Menu
                              0x82F - Running Shoes
                              GIVEEGG(pkm num must be in hex)
                              #raw 0x7A 0x19 0x00
                              Ruby/Sapphire:
                              0x800 - Pokemon Menu
                              0x801 - Pokedex Menu
                              0x802 - Pokenav Menu
                              0x807 - First Badge
                              0x808 - Second Badge
                              0x809 - Third Badge
                              0x80A - Fourth Badge
                              0x80B - Fifth Badge
                              0x80C - Sixth Badge
                              0x80D - Seventh Badge
                              0x80E - Eighth Badge
                              0x860 - Running Shoes
                              special 0x166 - Nickname
                              special 0x1F3 - Activate National Dex (Emerald
                              RUBY SAPPHHIRE
                              0x54 ' Hide
                              0x55 ' Show
                              0x56 ' Alert
                              0x57 ' Question
                              0x58 ' Love
                              0x5A ' Pokeball
                              0x10 ' Delay0
                              0x11 ' Delay1
                              0x12 ' Delay2
                              0x13 ' Delay3
                              0x14 ' Delay4

' Step
                              0x00 ' Down0
                              0x01 ' Up0
                              0x02 ' Left0
                              0x03 ' Right0
                              0x04 ' Down1
                              0x05 ' Up1
                              0x06 ' Left1
                              0x07 ' Right1
                              0x08 ' Down2
                              0x09 ' Up2
                              0x0A ' Left2
                              0x0B ' Right2
                              0x17 ' Left3
                              0x18 ' Right3
                              0x15 ' Down3
                              0x16 ' Up3
                              0x2D ' Down4
                              0x2E ' Up4
                              0x2F ' Left4
                              0x30 ' Right4

' Running
                              0x35 ' RunDown
                              0x36 ' RunUp
                              0x37 ' RunLeft
                              0x38 ' RunRight
                              0x7E ' RunDown2
                              0x7F ' RunUp2
                              0x80 ' RunLeft2
                              0x81 ' RunRight2

' Hop & Jump
                              0x0C ' HopTileDown
                              0x0D ' HopTileUp
                              0x0E ' HopTileLeft
                              0x0F ' HopTileRight
                              0x3A ' HighHopDown
                              0x3B ' HighHopUp
                              0x3C ' HighHopLeft
                              0x3D ' HighHopRight
                              0x46 ' HopDown
                              0x47 ' HopUp
                              0x48 ' HopLeft
                              0x49 ' HopRight
                              0x4A ' HopDown180
                              0x4B ' HopUp180
                              0x4C ' HopLeft180
                              0x4D ' HopRight180
                              0x42 ' JumpDown
                              0x43 ' JumpUp
                              0x44 ' JumpLeft
                              0x45 ' JumpRight

' Straf (May have glitches)
                              0x19 ' StDown1
                              0x1A ' StUp1
                              0x1B ' StLeft1
                              0x1C ' StRight1
                              0x1D ' StDown2
                              0x1E ' StUp2
                              0x1F ' StLeft2
                              0x20 ' StRight2
                              0x21 ' StDown3
                              0x22 ' StUp3
                              0x23 ' StLeft3
                              0x24 ' StRight3
                              0x25 ' StDown4
                              0x26 ' StUp4
                              0x27 ' StLeft4
                              0x28 ' StRight4
                              0x6A ' StDown1i
                              0x6B ' StUp1i
                              0x6C ' StLeft1i
                              0x6D ' StRight1i
                              0x6E ' StDown5
                              0x6F ' StUp5
                              0x70 ' StLeft5
                              0x71 ' StRight5

'Special
                              0x31 ' SlideFaceDown
                              0x32 ' SlideFaceUp
                              0x33 ' SlideFaceLeft
                              0x34 ' SlideFaceRight
                              0x86 ' IceSlideDown
                              0x87 ' IceSlideUp
                              0x88 ' IceSlideLeft
                              0x89 ' IceSlideRight

' Glitchy
                              0x3E ' Up0A
                              0x3F ' Down0A
                              0x4E ' Down0B
                              0x63 ' Up0B
                              0x65 ' Right0A
                              0x66 ' RunStopLoopDown
                              0x67 ' RunStopLoopUp
                              0x68 ' RunStopLoopLeft
                              0x69 ' RunStopLoopRight
                              0x72 ' Down15
                              0x73 ' Up15
                              0x74 ' Left15
                              0x75 ' Right15
                              0x7A ' Down6
                              0x7B ' Up6
                              0x7C ' Left6
                              0x7D ' Right6
                              0x82 ' Down7
                              0x83 ' Up7
                              0x84 ' Left7
                              0x85 ' Right7

' EXIT
                              0xFE

RUBY
                              specials
                              0 = Heals Party Pokémon
                              2 = Warp sound + FadeBlack
                              3 = Hero Uses Last Used Warp
                              8 = Make new Secret Base/Enter Secret Base
                              9 = Come out of Coliseum
                              A = Come out of Coliseum
                              E = Hero Uses Secret Base PC
                              F = Something to do with registry in a secret base
                              11 = Something to do with Secret Base battling
                              18 = Move Player to X01 Y03
                              19 = Something to do with secret base battling
                              1A = Turning off PC
                              1B = Mixing Records
                              1F = checks whether game is linked
                              20 = Please wait followed by wild battle (Linkup) (VS in coliseum)
                              21 = "Please wait link stand by" (Link Feature)
                              22 = "Please wait link stand by" (Link Feature)
                              23 = Call Save Menu
                              29 = Select 3 Pokémon [maybe for Battle tower?]
                              2A = Black Screen
                              2B = Something to do with Berry Growth
                              2C = Opens up berry pocket (Used in berry blender script)
                              2D = Something to do with Planted berry (Used with CmdC3)
                              2E = Something to do with Berry Growth
                              2F = Something to do with Berry Growth
                              30 = Maybe activates the watered flag (used first, then special0x5E)
                              34 = Open Textbox (Stays Open)
                              35 = Open Textbox (Stays Open)
                              3B = Trainer battle
                              3C = Access Lanette's PC (BOX System)
                              5D = Call Save Menu which keeps looping.
                              5E = Watering of Berry (used first, then special0x5E)
                              5F = You fill your trainer's profile/interview
                              60 = Shows what you put for trainer's Profile/interview
                              67 = Strange Message with sound (could be Unown speech)
                              6C = Trainer Tales (Link Feature)
                              6D = Choose Tale
                              75 = Secret Base Decoration Item Menu
                              7C = Something to do with renaming
                              7D = Something to do with renaming
                              83 = Poké Slots In Use (Store Command)
                              8A = Crashes
                              8D = Displays the last message
                              8E = Used with Setmaptile to make it work
                              91 = setmaptile #206 at X8 YB
                              94 = Something to do with Timed events
                              98 = Cable Car Ride Cutscene
                              9A = Male Clock
                              9B = View Clock
                              9C = Choose Starters From Birch's Bag
                              9D = Wally Catching Ralts
                              9E = Nickname's first Pokémon in Party
                              9F = Choose a Pokémon in the party (For Nickname)
                              A1 = Starts Berry Blender
                              A2 = Slot game.
                              AF = Gabby and TV's "In serach of Trainers"
                              BC = Store a Pokémon For Day Care
                              BD = Take back Pokémon From Day Care
                              BE = Get Breeding Growth (store)
                              BF = Get Price
                              C0 = Something to do with Day Cay pay (store)
                              C2 = Egg hatch (1st Pokémon in party)
                              C4 = Battle results For The Coliseum
                              C6 = Something to do with DayCare cost
                              C8 = Move to the last sethealingplace/flightspot after some time (faint!!) (Fainted Event)
                              D0 = Opens PokéBlock case
                              D1 = Stores a random value to LASTRESULT (If the value matches mirage Island will show)
                              D4 = Used Before Special 0xF9/FA
                              D5 = Catch Pokémon tip, boxset 4 (use closeonkeypress)
                              D6 = tile change (in the middle of screen?)(For PC)
                              D7 = tile change (flower, in the middle of screen?)
                              D9 = Sets some sort of tiles
                              DA = Sets some sort of tiles
                              DB = Choose Pokémon then Fadescreen
                              DC = Opens the First Pokémon's Moves
                              E0 = Move tutoring For 1st Pokémon in Party
                              E3 = CheckBike (store command) 00 = nobike
                              E4 = Set Cycling Road Results (time, collisions)
                              E6 = First Pokémon Happy (StoreResult, 4 = Happy),
                              EC = Verse a high level trainer, level 100/Random Battle?
                              F1 = Restarts Game
                              F5 = choose 3 Pokémon(Battle tower) F6 = ?
                              F9 = Item Storage Mailbox Decoration
                              FA = Item Storage - No Decoration
                              FB = World Map
                              FE = Used for In-Game Trades - Trades 1st trade Pokémon "Makit" to 1st Pokémon in Party
                              103 = Berry Blender results
                              106 = PC (menu opens and disappears real fast)
                              107 = Hall of Fame, through PC (Will be corrupt if there's no data) (reads)
                              108 = Hoenn Pokédex diploma
                              10E = Boat sailing for a long time, like Fire Red's speed boat (+Return)
                              10F = Restarts
                              110 = Hall of Fame "Credits" (Saves data)
                              111 = Elevator animation<
                              112 = Displays Flutes
                              113 = Freezes The Screen/Camera
                              114 = Releases The Screen/Camera
                              119 = Groudon's Orb followed by earthquake
                              11B = Battel Tower Results
                              12C = Player Goes to last warp/flightspot used
                              12D = Makes special 0x9d work properly
                              130 = Is PC Box Full (store command) (0 = full)
                              131 = Earthquake for few seconds "Earthquake (stops)"
                              132 = Show Floors & Which Floor you're on
                              134 = CheckPokerus [0001 = Pokerus]
                              136 = Weird Quake
                              137 = Lava Battle/with Groudon
                              138 = Land Battle/with legendary
                              139 = Land Battle2/different song/battle with ledgendary - used with wildbattle
                              13B = Small screen shake
                              13D = Light/Flash
                              13E = Player uses the warp last used (no sound)
                              13F = falls in first warp of the first map
                              140 = Pokémon Image (UnLZ 199/200)
                              142 = Ecard battle Initiate (used in Levelscript at mossdeep, Oldman's house)
                              143 = Battle ?(perhaps used for wildbattle)
                              147 = Check Pokemon
                              14C = Turns Off Background/Map musi

It is numbers for like everything you may need in hacking

It quit alot but i hope it helps people haha thanxs guys hope you can help me pedro??

(G)
                              Old March 23rd, 2011 (6:09 AM).
                              • Platinum Tier

woah, what a mouth full, ok first off, i didn't say i suck at multichoise boxes, i said i have NO iea about them, lol, and that script is for pokescript, won't work with me, i also have no idea about Pokescript, and the list is weird, half of it is mentioned up in the tutorial, and the other half is un-undertsandable, lol....
                              Old March 23rd, 2011 (6:34 AM).
                              Invisible

ohk ja i still wana learn how to multichoice and thanks for the help with every thing it helped me alot ay!!

Quick Reply