• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Does Anyone Know If Inuyasha Will Have New Episodes On Adult Swim Cause I Really Love This Show And All They Have Been Showing Is The First Episodes So If You Would Be As So Kind To Tell Me If You Know That Is.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I just wanna ask.. Why is Inuyasha on adult swim? What's so bad about it? O_o;

*drowns*

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Its on adult swim cause of the Sexual Content like Miroku always touching Butts and asking wemon to bear his children and all the language like h*ll and d*mn.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Ive seen all the episodes they have shown on adultswim i really hope they show new ones soon i tired of watching repeats.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Cool! Swearing on Inuyasha?! O_O; That sounds cool. Too bad I don't have cable, ahhhh well..

Is there a website on it? O_o;

*gets stabbed by anime shows*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Several websites, I suppose. I've never looked them up specifically, though. ^_^; It does contain swearing. I can vouch for that. o.o I got in trouble for letting my younger brother watch it.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • sigh long wait from www.Tvtome.com
    1-21-04: NEW EPISODE AIRDATES CONFIRMED! Saturday April 24th at 11:30 PM est, epsiode 53 of Inuyasha WILL air. This has been confirmed on the AS Message boards. Click on more info to see more of the deatils, regarding our favorite Half-Demon. -M.A.S.K. Fan

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Well. I'm kinda a newbie to it also. But I wish I knew a good site for it..

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • here are some screenshots from episode# 138(i noticed that inuyasha sites were behind on these things. so i decided to get them myself. japan's only 5 eps away from this one):

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Ya. This is a good show. ALthough. I never ally get to watch it. Because I need my sleep! So I just go to bed! But uhh. I think its just easier if I buy the anime dvd's!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Yeah, Inuyasha's a good anime. Tell you the truth, if YTV shows it with the swearing and other crap like that. It's NOTHING. I don't see the big deal of the extra-mild language and sexual content that is PG-13.

Take a look at Evangelion or Gundam (Eva is rated 14A or R, Gundam I think is PG13 or 14A). Those two series are pretty good, actually. And I enjoyed it as much as Inuyasha or more (as is the case with Gundam). And check out Ranma 1/2, the best random anime. :P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Miroku said:
    Its on adult swim cause of the Sexual Content like Miroku always touching Butts and asking wemon to bear his children and all the language like h*ll and d*mn.
    !!!! Miroku u perv!...I'm just kiddin, I know what u ment. That show really is cool...even though I have to sneek out of bed to see it. I'm glad it's not on during the day, otherwise they would end up editing it so much it would be really confusing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    InuYasha is definately one of my favorite shows! ^_^ I like it because the characters are so real. Sango's my favorite one... She's so cool with Hiraikotsu. :knockedou I wish I had it, and a little pet like Kirara.

Back