The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald Pokémon CrystalDust [BETA 2 RELEASED!!!]

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #301    
Old March 16th, 2012 (1:01 PM).
PsychoToxin's Avatar
PsychoToxin PsychoToxin is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 61
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
    A new beta was just released and you're already talking about its death?
    I meant in the future. Also, I really do love the sprites you use. Additionally, out of curiosity, how do you plan on implementing the radio?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #302    
    Old March 17th, 2012 (7:21 AM).
    Maxim Maxim is offline
    Heavy Metal Alchemist
       
      Join Date: Feb 2005
      Location: Srakaland Graveyard
      Gender:
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 636
      Bugs I've noticed so far:
      -Trainer phone numbers don't register. I've asked several Trainers for the number and only Joey's number got registered.
      -Abe, a Trainer in Violet Gym has a Hiker Trainer Class (instead of Bird Keeper)
      __________________
      After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.
      Reply With Quote
        #303    
      Old March 17th, 2012 (12:47 PM). Edited March 17th, 2012 by Albert Clare.
      Albert Clare's Avatar
      Albert Clare Albert Clare is offline
      Sir Fluffy
         
        Join Date: Feb 2012
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 10
        I downloaded the first Beta some Time ago and enjoyed it quite a lot; I like the Idea of a largely-faithful Remake quite well, I admit.

        I think this may also be my first Post, though I've been lurking long enough.

        Edit: When I open the Pokégear, above the Time of Day, is simply written "û".
        Reply With Quote
          #304    
        Old March 18th, 2012 (1:13 PM).
        Diegoisawesome's Avatar
        Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
        Oh god the bees
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Dec 2007
        Location: :noitacoL
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naive
        Posts: 1,032
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
        I'll probably test this hack later but I'd like to know something though:

        1) Did you make it so that Entei and Raikou can be randomly encountered as wild pokemon after the event in done ?
        2) Does mom save your money ?

        I can't think of anything other special about crystal to ask but just wanted to know :D

        The game looks impressive by the way.
        1 and 2: Not yet, but they're both things I'll try to implement in the future. :D
        Thanks for the comments!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jj_olli View Post
        Hi Diego, just wanted to say that the Hack is awesome, I only have 2 things to report.
        1) I can only register the Phone number of the first trainer, mom and elm.
        2) I think the Odd Egg is not randomized. In Crystal it had a 50% Chance of being a shiny, could be Any Baby Pokemon (I want my Pichu :D ). Furthermore they always knew Dizzy Punch.
        And again, AWESOME Hack.
        1. I don't understand the trainer registering function yet, so the only people correctly registered are Elm and Mom. Joey just has the text of a hiker. :/
        2. The species of the Odd Egg IS randomized, but the other two things aren't in yet. I tried making it 50% shiny, but it didn't work out...
        Thanks for the compliment!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PsychoToxin View Post
        I meant in the future. Also, I really do love the sprites you use. Additionally, out of curiosity, how do you plan on implementing the radio?
        Thanks! I'm planning to modify the radio Sebbe's making for LC for usage in Emerald. But that comes after Sebbe finishes it...
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
        Bugs I've noticed so far:
        -Trainer phone numbers don't register. I've asked several Trainers for the number and only Joey's number got registered.
        -Abe, a Trainer in Violet Gym has a Hiker Trainer Class (instead of Bird Keeper)
        1. See response 1 for jj_olli.
        2. My bad, that was left there after I did some testing with the Hiker trainer class (it was glitched due to a bad trainer music hack). It's fixed and uploaded.
        Thanks for the bug report!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Albert Clare View Post
        I downloaded the first Beta some Time ago and enjoyed it quite a lot; I like the Idea of a largely-faithful Remake quite well, I admit.

        I think this may also be my first Post, though I've been lurking long enough.

        Edit: When I open the Pokégear, above the Time of Day, is simply written "û".
        Can you tell me the emulator you're using and give me a save file I can use to replicate this bug? Seems a few people are having this problem, but I don't know what causes it... Thanks in advance!

        There seems to be a small bug with the D/N system where the system glitches out if an arrow (like the one that leads into a gatehouse) is created after a water battle. I'm currently trying to fix this...
        __________________


        My other resources:
        My Website
        diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
        diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
        The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
        Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
        GBA Intro Manager
        The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
        Reply With Quote
          #305    
        Old March 18th, 2012 (9:21 PM).
        Lugiaz Soul's Avatar
        Lugiaz Soul Lugiaz Soul is offline
        I support Crystal Dust
           
          Join Date: Sep 2010
          Location: West Sacramento, CA
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 142
          50% shiny is not as good as 1%. Anyways, thanks for this awesome game. I'm going to play this on my phone now.
          Reply With Quote
            #306    
          Old March 19th, 2012 (1:17 AM).
          The Brahma Bull's Avatar
          The Brahma Bull The Brahma Bull is offline
          Pokemon CrystalDust Fan
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lonely
            Posts: 40
            I find the intro of the game really interesting... almost all the sprites of pokemon are changed except the groundon & kyogre... it must be difficult or impossible to change them, i can understand that...
            1.BTW Suicune surrounded by bunch of unknown,thats awesome...
            2.But the best part of the intro is... guess what? you find espeon at day & umbreon at night in intro... now thats totally cool... didnt realize it at first...
            3.just wondering, is that togepi flying at the beginning of the intro(i mean the one which is replaced for black shadowy image of latios)
            Again, im lovin' it... just keep up the good work...
            Reply With Quote
              #307    
            Old March 19th, 2012 (9:48 AM).
            Albert Clare's Avatar
            Albert Clare Albert Clare is offline
            Sir Fluffy
               
              Join Date: Feb 2012
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 10
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
              Can you tell me the emulator you're using and give me a save file I can use to replicate this bug? Seems a few people are having this problem, but I don't know what causes it... Thanks in advance!
              The Emulator is the Visual Boy Advance Version 1.8, I believe. Time also doesn't seem to pass, though I wonder if this isn't because I tend to use Savestates — I didn't notice this until I wanted to catch an Oddish and found that it was still 10:06 a.m., which is when I started the Game (even though it was late the next Day when I went to catch one).

              I'll send a link to the Emulator, Patched Rom, and Save via PM (apparently, I can't post a Link).
              Reply With Quote
                #308    
              Old March 19th, 2012 (11:01 AM).
              fawaz100 fawaz100 is offline
              locococo
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 6
                where do i find Chinchou in the game? also Heracross?
                Reply With Quote
                  #309    
                Old March 19th, 2012 (11:46 AM).
                Superjub's Avatar
                Superjub Superjub is offline
                Pokémon Aureolin
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2007
                Location: Hoenn
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 2,286
                I've been playing it (up until quite late last night actually, despite having school the next day.) :D Anyway. somethings I'd like to say...
                * I love how you really tried to make it like a Crystal revamp, focusing more on the features of Crystal rather than adding your own stuff. I either like my remakes to be vanilla or branch off extremely, with their own storylines etc. I prefer not to have a mis-matched revamp, if that makes any sense.
                * The attention to detail; I like how you made the Kimono girls' dresses match their Pokemon. Also, the same applies to making Rock Smash a TM again.

                Some issues.
                * You don't get Quick Claw from the lady with the Persian or at least I didn't. She just goes through the dialogue as if she's already given it to you.
                * I'd of liked the day/night Pokemon to be available at, well, day and night. But I think you've already commented on this somehwere, so no biggie.

                As I said, I'm really enjoying it right now (I'm actually playing it at this moment.) Thanks so much for making such a amazing hack. :D
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #310    
                Old March 19th, 2012 (2:21 PM).
                Lugiaz Soul's Avatar
                Lugiaz Soul Lugiaz Soul is offline
                I support Crystal Dust
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2010
                  Location: West Sacramento, CA
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naughty
                  Posts: 142
                  Got the first gym badge! Woohoo! So far so good! The only thing i notices was the û above the time. I don't know if thats because I'm playing this on Gameboid on my phone.
                  Oh, and Prof. Elm's Pokeball just says the same text. Doesn't say that its his last one.
                  Is that a glitch?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #311    
                  Old March 19th, 2012 (2:34 PM). Edited March 19th, 2012 by Liquid crystal fan.
                  Liquid crystal fan Liquid crystal fan is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                    Posts: 53
                    This is compatible with Flash cart! Don't make it not compatible somehow lol. I did notice a glitch I saved in Mr Pokemons house and turned the game off then when I turned it on later it re-did the whole meet Professor Oak thing. I've had to restart a few times because the save file corrupted somehow. Oh and when I went back to New Bark this girl was all you can't leave without a pokemon even thought already had lol. But this looks great!

                    I found 2 errors 1. When your Rival uses the escape role it says Silver used an escape rope even if he has a different name. 2. The first trainer in the gym in Violet city has the name Hiker instead of Bird Keeper.
                    I'm going to report bugs and stuff like that as I play this is that ok with you?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #312    
                    Old March 19th, 2012 (5:04 PM).
                    Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                    Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                    Oh god the bees
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2007
                    Location: :noitacoL
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naive
                    Posts: 1,032
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lugiaz Soul View Post
                    50% shiny is not as good as 1%. Anyways, thanks for this awesome game. I'm going to play this on my phone now.
                    Well, 50% shiny is actually the correct chance for the Odd Egg to be shiny, at least in the Japanese version. Also, as an update, I made it so the Odd Egg's Pokémon has the move Dizzy Punch (and apparently, shiny Odd Eggs were never broken in the first place!). :D
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by The Brahma Bull View Post
                    I find the intro of the game really interesting... almost all the sprites of pokemon are changed except the groundon & kyogre... it must be difficult or impossible to change them, i can understand that...
                    1.BTW Suicune surrounded by bunch of unknown,thats awesome...
                    2.But the best part of the intro is... guess what? you find espeon at day & umbreon at night in intro... now thats totally cool... didnt realize it at first...
                    3.just wondering, is that togepi flying at the beginning of the intro(i mean the one which is replaced for black shadowy image of latios)
                    Again, im lovin' it... just keep up the good work...
                    Thanks! All the credit for the graphics in the amazing new intro goes to blase005. Also, the changes to Groudon and Kyorgre are still WIP. The Pokémon flying in the beginning of the intro is Celebi (like Flygon in Emerald was there and also in the later part of the intro).
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Albert Clare View Post
                    The Emulator is the Visual Boy Advance Version 1.8, I believe. Time also doesn't seem to pass, though I wonder if this isn't because I tend to use Savestates — I didn't notice this until I wanted to catch an Oddish and found that it was still 10:06 a.m., which is when I started the Game (even though it was late the next Day when I went to catch one).

                    I'll send a link to the Emulator, Patched Rom, and Save via PM (apparently, I can't post a Link).
                    Thanks a bunch! By sending me this, you've helped me figure out the cause of this problem (a broken day-of-week offset routine) and I've fixed and uploaded a new patch. Also, time doesn't seem to pass because you probably have the RTC unchecked in the settings (Options -> Emulator -> Real Time Clock).
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by fawaz100 View Post
                    where do i find Chinchou in the game? also Heracross?
                    You can look up the charts for Crystal (Day) for Chinchou, although Heracross might have been limited to only a few Mountain locations...
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
                    I've been playing it (up until quite late last night actually, despite having school the next day.) :D Anyway. somethings I'd like to say...
                    * I love how you really tried to make it like a Crystal revamp, focusing more on the features of Crystal rather than adding your own stuff. I either like my remakes to be vanilla or branch off extremely, with their own storylines etc. I prefer not to have a mis-matched revamp, if that makes any sense. Hey, me too. I don't like it when I'm playing a really-close Crystal remake and suddenly something new gets thrown in. LC is awesome because of all that it adds; CD is awesome because of its overall accuracy.
                    * The attention to detail; I like how you made the Kimono girls' dresses match their Pokemon. Also, the same applies to making Rock Smash a TM again. Thanks! Also, Whirlpool is an HM and actually works from the menu. :D

                    Some issues.
                    * You don't get Quick Claw from the lady with the Persian or at least I didn't. She just goes through the dialogue as if she's already given it to you. Whoops, event flag overlap... Fixed and uploaded.
                    * I'd of liked the day/night Pokemon to be available at, well, day and night. But I think you've already commented on this somehwere, so no biggie. Yeah, they'll be added once Advance-Map stops throwing a fit after a modification of the routines.

                    As I said, I'm really enjoying it right now (I'm actually playing it at this moment.) Thanks so much for making such a amazing hack. :D
                    Responses in bold. Thanks for the comments!
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lugiaz Soul View Post
                    Got the first gym badge! Woohoo! So far so good! The only thing i notices was the û above the time. I don't know if thats because I'm playing this on Gameboid on my phone.
                    Oh, and Prof. Elm's Pokeball just says the same text. Doesn't say that its his last one.
                    Is that a glitch?
                    The first issue is the same one I fixed above. You also might not have the RTC enabled in your settings. If not, enable it (if you can even do that on Gameboid).
                    The second issue is actually not an issue. It says this in Crystal as well.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Liquid crystal fan View Post
                    This is compatible with Flash cart! Don't make it not compatible somehow lol. I did notice a glitch I saved in Mr Pokemons house and turned the game off then when I turned it on later it re-did the whole meet Professor Oak thing. I've had to restart a few times because the save file corrupted somehow. Oh and when I went back to New Bark this girl was all you can't leave without a pokemon even thought already had lol. But this looks great!

                    I found 2 errors 1. When your Rival uses the escape role it says Silver used an escape rope even if he has a different name. 2. The first trainer in the gym in Violet city has the name Hiker instead of Bird Keeper.
                    I'm going to report bugs and stuff like that as I play this is that ok with you?
                    The glitches with the save file corrupting ARE the incompatibilities with the flash cart... I'm hoping JPAN can fix his variable hack like he did for FireRed...
                    The first of the two errors is an oversight by me from back when you couldn't name Silver... Fixed and uploaded. The second was a leftover from when I was testing out a bug with the Hiker class, also fixed and uploaded.

                    Thanks for all the posts and bugs you guys have been finding! All of it contributes to CrystalDust being a better game in the end!
                    __________________


                    My other resources:
                    My Website
                    diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                    diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                    The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                    Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                    GBA Intro Manager
                    The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                    Reply With Quote
                      #313    
                    Old March 19th, 2012 (5:15 PM). Edited March 19th, 2012 by Albert Clare.
                    Albert Clare's Avatar
                    Albert Clare Albert Clare is offline
                    Sir Fluffy
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 10
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
                      Thanks a bunch! By sending me this, you've helped me figure out the cause of this problem (a broken day-of-week offset routine) and I've fixed and uploaded a new patch. Also, time doesn't seem to pass because you probably have the RTC unchecked in the settings (Options -> Emulator -> Real Time Clock).
                      I'm glad I could be of Help; and thank you for the Bit about the Clock. Have you put a Sunstone anywhere, so I can evolve my Oddish once it is a Gloom? I'm very partial to Bellossom.

                      Edit: I've just checked the ROM — all seems to be in Order with the Clock.
                      __________________
                      ...je mettrai sur ta tombe
                      Un bouquet de houx vert et de bruyère en fleur.
                      — Victor Hugo
                      Reply With Quote
                        #314    
                      Old March 19th, 2012 (5:26 PM).
                      Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                      Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                      Oh god the bees
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2007
                      Location: :noitacoL
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Naive
                      Posts: 1,032
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Albert Clare View Post
                      I'm glad I could be of Help; and thank you for the Bit about the Clock. Have you put a Sunstone anywhere, so I can evolve my Oddish once it is a Gloom? I'm very partial to Bellossom.

                      Edit: I've just checked the ROM — all seems to be in Order with the Clock.
                      So you have the clock on, but time still isn't passing? :/
                      Also, I haven't added a Sun Stone in. If you ever need to find an item location, just look it up for Crystal; I have the same locations.
                      __________________


                      My other resources:
                      My Website
                      diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                      diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                      The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                      Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                      GBA Intro Manager
                      The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                      Reply With Quote
                        #315    
                      Old March 19th, 2012 (5:41 PM).
                      Albert Clare's Avatar
                      Albert Clare Albert Clare is offline
                      Sir Fluffy
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Gentle
                        Posts: 10
                        I've checked it, and everything seems to be alright. The Day of the Week and Time ARE displaying properly. And I hope you don't mind if I add my own Sunstone, then...

                        Edit: I was mistaken — the Clock still won't progress (though I don't mind it all that much)...
                        __________________
                        ...je mettrai sur ta tombe
                        Un bouquet de houx vert et de bruyère en fleur.
                        — Victor Hugo
                        Reply With Quote
                          #316    
                        Old March 19th, 2012 (5:56 PM).
                        Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                        Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                        Oh god the bees
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2007
                        Location: :noitacoL
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Naive
                        Posts: 1,032
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Albert Clare View Post
                        I've checked it, and everything seems to be alright. The Day of the Week and Time ARE displaying properly. And I hope you don't mind if I add my own Sunstone, then...

                        Edit: I was mistaken — the Clock still won't progress (though I don't mind it all that much)...
                        That's odd. Try saving it manually (Start -> Save) then enable the RTC, exit and re-enter the emulator.
                        Also, I don't mind if you add in a Sun Stone, as long as you don't mind any glitches that might occur (which shouldn't unless you make a whole new item that makes you have to repoint events).
                        __________________


                        My other resources:
                        My Website
                        diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                        diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                        The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                        Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                        GBA Intro Manager
                        The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                        Reply With Quote
                          #317    
                        Old March 19th, 2012 (6:14 PM).
                        Albert Clare's Avatar
                        Albert Clare Albert Clare is offline
                        Sir Fluffy
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Gentle
                          Posts: 10
                          Alright, I'll try that; and I think it ought to be fine if I just drop one in with AdvanceMap, though I won't need to evolve my Gloom until she learns Moonlight.

                          ...

                          Trying a conventional Save merely got me a Message that the File had been erased owing to Corruption or Damage. I'm beginning to suspect it may be a Problem with the Emulator rather than the hacked ROM.
                          __________________
                          ...je mettrai sur ta tombe
                          Un bouquet de houx vert et de bruyère en fleur.
                          — Victor Hugo
                          Reply With Quote
                            #318    
                          Old March 19th, 2012 (6:17 PM).
                          Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                          Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                          Oh god the bees
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2007
                          Location: :noitacoL
                          Age: 20
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Naive
                          Posts: 1,032
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Albert Clare View Post
                          Alright, I'll try that; and I think it ought to be fine if I just drop one in with AdvanceMap, though I won't need to evolve my Gloom until she learns Moonlight.

                          ...

                          Trying a conventional Save merely got me a Message that the File had been erased owing to Corruption or Damage. I'm beginning to suspect it may be a Problem with the Emulator rather than the hacked ROM.
                          With the right settings, the emulator you sent me works fine. Can you send me over a copy of your vba.ini? (you didn't include one in your previous rar)
                          __________________


                          My other resources:
                          My Website
                          diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                          diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                          The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                          Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                          GBA Intro Manager
                          The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                          Reply With Quote
                            #319    
                          Old March 19th, 2012 (6:32 PM).
                          Albert Clare's Avatar
                          Albert Clare Albert Clare is offline
                          Sir Fluffy
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Gentle
                            Posts: 10
                            This is probably not the best of Answers, but I don't know what an INI is.
                            __________________
                            ...je mettrai sur ta tombe
                            Un bouquet de houx vert et de bruyère en fleur.
                            — Victor Hugo
                            Reply With Quote
                              #320    
                            Old March 19th, 2012 (6:38 PM).
                            Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                            Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                            Oh god the bees
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2007
                            Location: :noitacoL
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naive
                            Posts: 1,032
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Albert Clare View Post
                            This is probably not the best of Answers, but I don't know what an INI is.
                            Oh, then just send me the entire folder that your VBA is in.
                            __________________


                            My other resources:
                            My Website
                            diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                            diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                            The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                            Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                            GBA Intro Manager
                            The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                            Reply With Quote
                              #321    
                            Old March 19th, 2012 (6:40 PM).
                            Albert Clare's Avatar
                            Albert Clare Albert Clare is offline
                            Sir Fluffy
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 10
                              Alright, I've sent you something I think is the INI — there wasn't any such Thing in the RAR which originally contained it — and I can send the entire Folder if that isn't it; I really do appreciate the Assistance.
                              __________________
                              ...je mettrai sur ta tombe
                              Un bouquet de houx vert et de bruyère en fleur.
                              — Victor Hugo
                              Reply With Quote
                                #322    
                              Old March 19th, 2012 (10:03 PM). Edited March 19th, 2012 by The Brahma Bull.
                              The Brahma Bull's Avatar
                              The Brahma Bull The Brahma Bull is offline
                              Pokemon CrystalDust Fan
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 40
                                hey! diego downloaded a latest patch & you've fixed the day bug in poke'gear & Prof. Elm script for masterball as well... no more 'u' symbol... that was really quick update... sorry i was late... i see albert clare & you have found out the problem... thank to you albert as well... but i dont have the problem of time not passing as albert is having... it is working fine with my emulator i.e. VBA version 1.7.2.560... i think this version is compatible with most of the hacks i play except for LC which requires 1.8, i guess...

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Albert Clare View Post
                                Alright, I've sent you something I think is the INI — there wasn't any such Thing in the RAR which originally contained it — and I can send the entire Folder if that isn't it; I really do appreciate the Assistance.
                                Albert, i think you should try using VBA 1.7.2.560... if it works fine then it should be a problem with VBA 1.8...
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #323    
                                Old March 20th, 2012 (4:13 AM).
                                Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                                Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                                Oh god the bees
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2007
                                Location: :noitacoL
                                Age: 20
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Naive
                                Posts: 1,032
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by The Brahma Bull View Post
                                hey! diego downloaded a latest patch & you've fixed the day bug in poke'gear & Prof. Elm script for masterball as well... no more 'u' symbol... that was really quick update... sorry i was late... i see albert clare & you have found out the problem... thank to you albert as well... but i dont have the problem of time not passing as albert is having... it is working fine with my emulator i.e. VBA version 1.7.2.560... i think this version is compatible with most of the hacks i play except for LC which requires 1.8, i guess...



                                Albert, i think you should try using VBA 1.7.2.560... if it works fine then it should be a problem with VBA 1.8...
                                We already fixed it yesterday, but thanks for suggesting a fix anyways.
                                __________________


                                My other resources:
                                My Website
                                diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                                diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                                The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                                Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                                GBA Intro Manager
                                The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #324    
                                Old March 20th, 2012 (4:24 AM).
                                Silent Storm's Avatar
                                Silent Storm Silent Storm is offline
                                Achieving Perfection
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2007
                                  Location: United Kingdom
                                  Age: 26
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 195
                                  Wow, I am very impressed with the way this hack has turned out so far, and I haven't played much of this (just beat the rival), you should be proud.

                                  P.S. I take it seeing the battle frontier and GL rematches are out of the question? xD
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #325    
                                  Old March 20th, 2012 (12:38 PM). Edited March 20th, 2012 by Liquid crystal fan.
                                  Liquid crystal fan Liquid crystal fan is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                                    Posts: 53
                                    Can I make a possible feature request could you put Crystal Onix in the game?
                                    And could you maybe put Glaceon and Leafeon in there too? Lol.

                                    Oh and will all the starters be available?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                    Reply
                                    Quick Reply

                                    Sponsored Links
                                    Thread Tools

                                    Posting Rules
                                    You may not post new threads
                                    You may not post replies
                                    You may not post attachments
                                    You may not edit your posts

                                    BB code is On
                                    Smilies are On
                                    [IMG] code is On
                                    HTML code is Off

                                    Forum Jump


                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:37 AM.