ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3351    
Old July 18th, 2013 (2:01 PM).
ZeusPuncher ZeusPuncher is offline
     
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 1
    I found a bug at the troll above Mauville. If your bag is full, he won't give you the Brain Link and you can fight him continuously for xp.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3352    
    Old July 18th, 2013 (4:40 PM).
    XDragonRiderX's Avatar
    XDragonRiderX XDragonRiderX is offline
    A lot changes in 8 years, huh?
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Hong Kong
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 217
      Man, 3 years since this was first released. I feel old lol.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #3353    
      Old July 18th, 2013 (5:25 PM).
      Earqus Earqus is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 1
        Does this work on android based emulators? I downloaded it and tried it but it said it wasnt a rom file it said it was a .ips file and unsupported any help? I really want to play this
        Reply With Quote
          #3354    
        Old July 18th, 2013 (8:12 PM). Edited July 18th, 2013 by Linx550.
        Linx550 Linx550 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1
          Where do I go to after I beat the 4 people in the desert? I thought I had to go to Frigid Cave but I guess not. Thanks in advance, Awesome hack by the way.
          Reply With Quote
            #3355    
          Old July 18th, 2013 (10:09 PM).
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Earqus View Post
            Does this work on android based emulators? I downloaded it and tried it but it said it wasnt a rom file it said it was a .ips file and unsupported any help? I really want to play this
            My Boy emulator has been ranked the best emulator for androids
            Reply With Quote
              #3356    
            Old July 18th, 2013 (10:35 PM).
            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
            Memento Mori
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 14,497
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
            My Boy emulator has been ranked the best emulator for androids
            You should first explain how he uses IPS...

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Earqus View Post
            Does this work on android based emulators? I downloaded it and tried it but it said it wasnt a rom file it said it was a .ips file and unsupported any help? I really want to play this
            Patch the IPS on clean Ruby ROM first on PC...
            __________________
            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
            Reply With Quote
              #3357    
            Old July 18th, 2013 (11:10 PM).
            violate0123 violate0123 is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2013
              Gender: Female
              Posts: 6
              f*ck.after beating senex the second time and going to the gym island,nothing happen @@ anyone plz tell me if this is the end of game. I have caught all legendaries.
              Reply With Quote
                #3358    
              Old July 18th, 2013 (11:58 PM).
              Omac12 Omac12 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 13
                My Egg finally started to evolve, I got all Happy and wondered what cool thing it would look like. So yeah, that happened. I beat the forth or fifth gym leader I forget, and found a Totodile. Nice hack so far.
                Reply With Quote
                  #3359    
                Old July 19th, 2013 (6:16 PM).
                starfy222's Avatar
                starfy222 starfy222 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3
                  Hey I relly like this rom hack And can anyone help me I want to catch a ralts. Where can I catch a ralts.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3360    
                  Old July 19th, 2013 (6:45 PM).
                  NealCaffrey's Avatar
                  NealCaffrey NealCaffrey is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 11
                    Is there any way to get back to the Draco Fort if you use your own Pokémon to fly out instead of riding on the dragon? I'm stuck in an empty Lilycove because I flew first to Fortree to restock on stuff.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3361    
                    Old July 20th, 2013 (11:20 AM).
                    SomeGuy7337 SomeGuy7337 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 38
                      So i am having a problem. I just got surf and the gym badge however I can't find any pokemon that can learn surf and magikarp is taking forever to level up. How might i catch a pokemon that can in fact learn surf?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3362    
                      Old July 20th, 2013 (10:18 PM).
                      Omac12 Omac12 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 13
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by SomeGuy7337 View Post
                        So i am having a problem. I just got surf and the gym badge however I can't find any pokemon that can learn surf and magikarp is taking forever to level up. How might i catch a pokemon that can in fact learn surf?
                        I taught my Zigzagoon surf, It was a temporary thing.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3363    
                        Old July 20th, 2013 (10:21 PM).
                        giantdman giantdman is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 1
                          I am completely stuck on the rydrake wing trade, who do i trade it to?? i've read the hint "where do you go when you have a problem" but i just can't get it. please help!!!
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3364    
                          Old July 21st, 2013 (8:55 PM).
                          thebluecrab's Avatar
                          thebluecrab thebluecrab is offline
                          Sign Language is Handy
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2013
                            Location: Yes Town
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 12
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by starfy222 View Post
                            Hey I relly like this rom hack And can anyone help me I want to catch a ralts. Where can I catch a ralts.

                            The Isle of calm. You get to go to it around the time you are at Mauville
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3365    
                            Old July 22nd, 2013 (2:54 AM).
                            Ditto King Ditto King is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 2
                              Hey there poke community, I'm new here and didn't even know about hacked Pokemon gamed till about a few months ago. I've already played a ton of great hacks on my phone and am currently playing Snakewood-so far its beyond awesome, but I'm having a problem with the submarine part. I know I'm supposed to catch a ditto to get the warp key and get out but I can't seem to find it in the location it is supposed to be in-fact I can't find any Pokemon on the ground in the whole place I can only find Pokemon when I use surf. Someone please help me I can't figure out why I can't find DITTO
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3366    
                              Old July 22nd, 2013 (10:07 AM).
                              OuterHeaven2 OuterHeaven2 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 3
                                Wow I didn't know Lucretzia Borgia was CEO of the pokemart. Lol
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3367    
                                Old July 22nd, 2013 (4:46 PM). Edited July 22nd, 2013 by thebluecrab.
                                thebluecrab's Avatar
                                thebluecrab thebluecrab is offline
                                Sign Language is Handy
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2013
                                  Location: Yes Town
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 12
                                  can someone give me an area adhering to whom I give the Rydrake Wing to? Seriously I have no idea. The cuterline's hint "Where you go when you have a problem" has been no help to me.


                                  I found out! If yoy are having trouble figuring out where to go with the RYDRAKE WING, you go to the Meat house, surf in a pond on the eastern side of Fortree and there will be a cave called "rainy cave" go in there and find Don carnate and he will commence a battle with turmur!
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3368    
                                  Old July 22nd, 2013 (7:19 PM).
                                  SomeGuy7337 SomeGuy7337 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 38
                                    What reason is there for the Starters being who they are? Also does anyone know if I can catch a Heracross? Also how might I get a munchlax/snorlax?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3369    
                                    Old July 22nd, 2013 (10:16 PM).
                                    XeroNos's Avatar
                                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                      Age: 28
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 3,015
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Ditto King View Post
                                      Hey there poke community, I'm new here and didn't even know about hacked Pokemon gamed till about a few months ago. I've already played a ton of great hacks on my phone and am currently playing Snakewood-so far its beyond awesome, but I'm having a problem with the submarine part. I know I'm supposed to catch a ditto to get the warp key and get out but I can't seem to find it in the location it is supposed to be in-fact I can't find any Pokemon on the ground in the whole place I can only find Pokemon when I use surf. Someone please help me I can't figure out why I can't find DITTO
                                      I am sure Cutlerine has mentioned about the location of Ditto on the first page of the thread.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3370    
                                      Old July 22nd, 2013 (10:23 PM).
                                      Spark's Avatar
                                      Spark Spark is offline
                                      Hello. :3
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2013
                                        Location: PokéCommunity, duh.
                                        Age: 17
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Jolly
                                        Posts: 13
                                        Zombies in Pokémon? Great idea! :D
                                        This hack's really interesting, I'll give it a try! :3
                                        I don't mind the graphic though.

                                        • Spark
                                        __________________
                                        It's coming soon...
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3371    
                                        Old July 23rd, 2013 (4:23 PM).
                                        luk3ru1z luk3ru1z is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 2
                                          Hi there, i've basically finished the game, but haven't been able to use the miner dolls, can someone explain to me how i use them, ive got both the TM and the Doll in my inventory but when i talk to the blue rocks nothing happens except for a bit of dialog. many thanks
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3372    
                                          Old July 23rd, 2013 (4:37 PM).
                                          Coolness121 Coolness121 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2013
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 5
                                            Please someone help me. I cannot find the Abandoned Mines for the life of me. I've been searching all over the internet. Everytime I find a video it shows an older version with the Sky Pillar on the east side of Pacifidlog City. I tried going over there but there are water currents preventing me. And then, when I used a "walk through walls" cheat to go over there nothing was even there. It was just empty with a big dive spot that I couldn't even dive in...Please someone...I can't play any other Pokemon hack until I've beaten this one...Pleeeaaasee...
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3373    
                                            Old July 23rd, 2013 (4:57 PM).
                                            luk3ru1z luk3ru1z is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 2
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Coolness121 View Post
                                              Please someone help me. I cannot find the Abandoned Mines for the life of me. I've been searching all over the internet. Everytime I find a video it shows an older version with the Sky Pillar on the east side of Pacifidlog City. I tried going over there but there are water currents preventing me. And then, when I used a "walk through walls" cheat to go over there nothing was even there. It was just empty with a big dive spot that I couldn't even dive in...Please someone...I can't play any other Pokemon hack until I've beaten this one...Pleeeaaasee...
                                              You gain access to the abandoned mines After you have completed the story line within pacifilog town, which involves solving the mirror riddle
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3374    
                                              Old July 24th, 2013 (8:26 AM).
                                              emreldor emreldor is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2013
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 1
                                                hi can anyone help me i cant play pokemon snakewood it wont let me
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #3375    
                                                Old July 24th, 2013 (9:12 PM).
                                                Velvex the Øverlørd's Avatar
                                                Velvex the Øverlørd Velvex the Øverlørd is offline
                                                The Apparition
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2009
                                                  Age: 22
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Calm
                                                  Posts: 152
                                                  Is there a way back into Sootopolis if you leave? I left to buy some Revives and Full Restores and cannot find a way back in, any help would be appreciated.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:02 AM.