ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1151    
Old May 6th, 2011 (11:24 PM).
Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
Gone. May or may not return.
     
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
    Age: 23
    Gender:
    Nature: Impish
    Posts: 1,030
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DonMoosavi View Post
    To quote The Usual Suspects: "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist"



    "And like that, poof...he's gone"

    And don't worry, I'm carrying a pretty heavy duty umbrella. Also, just curious, and right out of left field, but will Keratin have Ruby or Fire Red ROM base?
    Thanks for that.

    Oh, and Keratin will have a Leaf Green ROM base. It would Fire Red, but I screwed up a Fire Red ROM badly and now A-Text doesn't like it. I know why, but I'm too lazy to fix it.
    __________________

    For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1152    
    Old May 7th, 2011 (2:58 AM).
    Hi-Techneon's Avatar
    Hi-Techneon Hi-Techneon is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2010
      Location: Belgium
      Age: 19
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Rash
      Posts: 228
      Could someone make a complete guide on the item chain where to get something and where to exchange it? I'm stuck for a loong time already...

      And, why don't you just download a new FireRed ROM then?
      __________________

      VDex:
      White:
      Reply With Quote
        #1153    
      Old May 7th, 2011 (6:35 AM).
      nerevarine nerevarine is offline
         
        Join Date: Jun 2010
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 37
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hi-Techneon View Post
        Could someone make a complete guide on the item chain where to get something and where to exchange it? I'm stuck for a loong time already...
        Which item do you have ATM? (I'm not sure if I remember all the items, so no guide from me...)
        Reply With Quote
          #1154    
        Old May 7th, 2011 (8:03 PM).
        NainilJShah's Avatar
        NainilJShah NainilJShah is offline
           
          Join Date: Dec 2009
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 58
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by nerevarine View Post
          Which item do you have ATM? (I'm not sure if I remember all the items, so no guide from me...)
          I could help with the first few items, but I'm stuck as well.
          Reply With Quote
            #1155    
          Old May 8th, 2011 (3:11 AM).
          PirateJackie's Avatar
          PirateJackie PirateJackie is offline
          Elite Trainer
             
            Join Date: Apr 2011
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 9
            Two things I've been meaning to ask.

            How many broken hearts are there? I only ended up finding 8.

            And.

            How many full restores do you have the higher level trainers set to use?
            Reply With Quote
              #1156    
            Old May 8th, 2011 (10:38 AM).
            Hi-Techneon's Avatar
            Hi-Techneon Hi-Techneon is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2010
              Location: Belgium
              Age: 19
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Rash
              Posts: 228
              There are 50 broken hearts if I'm right.

              And; I think I've got none of them.
              __________________

              VDex:
              White:
              Reply With Quote
                #1157    
              Old May 8th, 2011 (11:05 AM).
              DonMoosavi's Avatar
              DonMoosavi DonMoosavi is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2009
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 90
                Have we figured out what those broken hearts do yet?
                Reply With Quote
                  #1158    
                Old May 8th, 2011 (12:27 PM).
                Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
                Gone. May or may not return.
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2010
                  Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
                  Age: 23
                  Gender:
                  Nature: Impish
                  Posts: 1,030
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hi-Techneon View Post
                  Could someone make a complete guide on the item chain where to get something and where to exchange it? I'm stuck for a loong time already...

                  And, why don't you just download a new FireRed ROM then?
                  Because I've messed it up for all FR ROMs.

                  The item chain:

                  Spoiler:
                  Mush Mask in Rustboro
                  Mushroom Scientist on Route 118
                  Thirsty Man in Dewford
                  Count D in Fortree
                  (raise the Thunder Cub as a pet in Fort Draco, take the Cat's Eye it's holding)
                  Shinx Girl in Lilycove Sewers
                  Don Pachi on Mount Chimney
                  Hajikelist on Route 134
                  Don Carne in the Meathouse


                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PirateJackie View Post
                  Two things I've been meaning to ask.

                  How many broken hearts are there? I only ended up finding 8.

                  And.

                  How many full restores do you have the higher level trainers set to use?
                  High-level Trainers are set to hold one Full Restore, which seems to make them use more than one. Some of them have two, which seems to make them use a lot.

                  There will be 50 Broken Hearts, but as of now there are only about 8. I keep forgetting to put in more. One day, I'll finish them, and unlock their use for you all.

                  Sorry there was no update today. I had technical difficulties yesterday, and so wasn't able to post a bug fix as promised. Next weekend, I promise. (Because my promises are just so good, and I haven't ever broken them. Ever.)
                  __________________

                  For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1159    
                  Old May 8th, 2011 (5:53 PM).
                  NainilJShah's Avatar
                  NainilJShah NainilJShah is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 58
                    Whoo. Anyway, Cutlerine, I just want to ask this. I caught THAT POKEMON from S.S. Cangrejo, THAT POKEMON from Meteor Falls, where's the third THAT POKEMON?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1160    
                    Old May 8th, 2011 (11:01 PM).
                    Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
                    Gone. May or may not return.
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                      Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
                      Age: 23
                      Gender:
                      Nature: Impish
                      Posts: 1,030
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by NainilJShah View Post
                      Whoo. Anyway, Cutlerine, I just want to ask this. I caught THAT POKEMON from S.S. Cangrejo, THAT POKEMON from Meteor Falls, where's the third THAT POKEMON?
                      That, dear NainilJShah, would be telling. It's not that well-hidden; I added it into an inaccessible area in a place that's been in-game for a long time, then I made the inaccessible area accessible.
                      __________________

                      For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1161    
                      Old May 9th, 2011 (4:30 AM).
                      darkstrike's Avatar
                      darkstrike darkstrike is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2007
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 3
                        Stuck like hell on the boardroom maze, and the map in the OP is gone, I've gotten to the far side of the table, but can't find any way further forward.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1162    
                        Old May 9th, 2011 (7:55 AM).
                        DonMoosavi's Avatar
                        DonMoosavi DonMoosavi is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2009
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 90
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by darkstrike View Post
                          Stuck like hell on the boardroom maze, and the map in the OP is gone, I've gotten to the far side of the table, but can't find any way further forward.

                          http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8001/boardroommap.png&imgrefurl=http://www.poke-mega.org/forum/showthread.php%3Ft%3D36833&usg=__ayOm-GfFu38Zr4yV8CNUrTKQrJg=&h=545&w=556&sz=36&hl=en&start=93&sig2=rKj1m06kjHznFInY7Nnsjg&zoom=1&tbnid=bYES2riytc5zJM:&tbnh=163&tbnw=195&ei=4A3ITe3nBeL10gH718H8Bw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpokemon%2Bsnakewod%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26nord%3D1%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D675%26tbm%3Disch0%2C3242&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=776&vpy=340&dur=74&hovh=222&hovw=227&tx=91&ty=109&page=7&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:93&biw=1280&bih=675
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1163    
                          Old May 9th, 2011 (8:06 AM).
                          darkstrike's Avatar
                          darkstrike darkstrike is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2007
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 3
                            Cheers for that! I thought I was loosing my marbles...
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1164    
                            Old May 9th, 2011 (12:57 PM).
                            Hacki101's Avatar
                            Hacki101 Hacki101 is offline
                            I use too many smileys.... :P
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2010
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 125
                              Hi, just posting to say how much I have enjoyed this hack so far (should have a HAck of the month/year award for me). I have just got my 4th badge and I really like how the trainer talks to the people (7 institute people) and how some Fakemon really can throw you off guard (kingmadio). It seems this hack has so much depth and extras.

                              However my slight issues:
                              Too many Rock and Dark trainers so far, my Breloom is so overlevelled and Baltoy sucks
                              Checklist for added extras (if noone has found them they could be said as *secret*
                              Glitch coming out of the abandoned ship where i could not move
                              More water pokemon obtainable near start (not just Wingull/Qwilfish)
                              The egg Pokemon that shall not be named should either be stronger to begin with or have an earlier evolution.
                              Shouldn't this be in the Hacks Showcase by now??

                              Thank you for the hack
                              __________________
                              Try my

                              In this challenge you can only ever have 1 Pokemon of any type and if it faints you can never use that type or Pokemon again! You must battle through each game to completion (E4 Champion or Red) without having all your types eliminated. Choose your Pokemon wisely and have fun!
                              http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=248129
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1165    
                              Old May 9th, 2011 (9:30 PM). Edited May 9th, 2011 by NainilJShah.
                              NainilJShah's Avatar
                              NainilJShah NainilJShah is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2009
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 58
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
                                That, dear NainilJShah, would be telling. It's not that well-hidden; I added it into an inaccessible area in a place that's been in-game for a long time, then I made the inaccessible area accessible.
                                DDDD:
                                *Searches*

                                Anyway, Cutlerine, after you trade in the Hajike Bird and fly to Lilycove, when you try to exit the city towards the Madio Caves, The Deadly Seven start talking and will battle you later, but you can't see them at all.

                                How do you get Diamondix, Galactimon, Ramshaker, or any of the Denjuu Pokemon?

                                EDIT: Also. How do you mine? I have the Miner Doll and TM, but I don't know what to do.
                                A hint on Faceleech plzplzplz D:
                                And how do you get Waterfall in the game? :/ *Has been trying to complete achievements*
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1166    
                                Old May 9th, 2011 (10:56 PM).
                                Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
                                Gone. May or may not return.
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2010
                                  Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Impish
                                  Posts: 1,030
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Hacki101 View Post
                                  Hi, just posting to say how much I have enjoyed this hack so far (should have a HAck of the month/year award for me). I have just got my 4th badge and I really like how the trainer talks to the people (7 institute people) and how some Fakemon really can throw you off guard (kingmadio). It seems this hack has so much depth and extras.

                                  However my slight issues:
                                  Too many Rock and Dark trainers so far, my Breloom is so overlevelled and Baltoy sucks
                                  Checklist for added extras (if noone has found them they could be said as *secret*
                                  Glitch coming out of the abandoned ship where i could not move
                                  More water pokemon obtainable near start (not just Wingull/Qwilfish)
                                  The egg Pokemon that shall not be named should either be stronger to begin with or have an earlier evolution.
                                  Shouldn't this be in the Hacks Showcase by now??

                                  Thank you for the hack
                                  It should be in the Showcase, and will be as soon as I can be bothered to have it moved.

                                  The 'egg Pokémon that shall not be named' is deliberately weak. It's the same principle as a Beldum - you get something awful to start with, it evolves late and becomes really strong.

                                  The rest of the stuff I'll look into. Thanks for your feedback.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by NainilJShah View Post
                                  DDDD:
                                  *Searches*

                                  Anyway, Cutlerine, after you trade in the Hajike Bird and fly to Lilycove, when you try to exit the city towards the Madio Caves, The Deadly Seven start talking and will battle you later, but you can't see them at all.

                                  How do you get Diamondix, Galactimon, Ramshaker, or any of the Denjuu Pokemon?

                                  EDIT: Also. How do you mine? I have the Miner Doll and TM, but I don't know what to do.
                                  A hint on Faceleech plzplzplz D:
                                  And how do you get Waterfall in the game? :/ *Has been trying to complete achievements*
                                  The Denjuu are not Pokémon. Look it up. They're unobtainable.

                                  Diamandix is unavailable as yet; I don't think I've created a way for you to evolve Steelix yet. Galactimon is made by balancing out a Lunatone or a Solrock. Ramshaker is what evolves from Calfby if you don't get a Tauros or a Miltank...

                                  Faceleech is connected to a certain legendary Pokémon.

                                  Waterfall... I don't think it exists as a HM; if I'm wrong, someone please tell me. But there are still ways to use it. Hehehehe...
                                  __________________

                                  For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1167    
                                  Old May 10th, 2011 (3:42 AM). Edited May 10th, 2011 by NainilJShah.
                                  NainilJShah's Avatar
                                  NainilJShah NainilJShah is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2009
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 58
                                    Using my logic:

                                    Since the Groudon replacement is Emolga, the Kyogre replacement is Turmur, Jirachi replacement is Shanderu (I remember it from before :3) and the Regis replacements are the three Hoenn starters, I can only assume that Faceleech has to be connected to either [email protected], Deoxys or Rayquaza. [email protected] are out as you said you hated them, Rayquaza says no, and Faceleech looks like Deoxys.
                                    Now, Deoxys. Mossdeep Space Center in the real Pokemon game. *runs to search*

                                    How the hell do you mine? D:
                                    And what do you mean by balancing out a Solrock or Lunatone?
                                    I didn't get what you meant there, or in the "Ramshaker is what evolves from Calfby if you don't get a Tauros or a Miltank..." section.

                                    Edit: Mehhh...I've given up trying to find Faceleech...
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1168    
                                    Old May 10th, 2011 (4:59 AM). Edited May 11th, 2011 by Cutlerine.
                                    Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
                                    Gone. May or may not return.
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                                      Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender:
                                      Nature: Impish
                                      Posts: 1,030
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by NainilJShah View Post
                                      Using my logic:

                                      Since the Groudon replacement is Emolga, the Kyogre replacement is Turmur, Jirachi replacement is Shanderu (I remember it from before :3) and the Regis replacements are the three Hoenn starters, I can only assume that Faceleech has to be connected to either [email protected], Deoxys or Rayquaza. [email protected] are out as you said you hated them, Rayquaza says no, and Faceleech looks like Deoxys.
                                      Now, Deoxys. Mossdeep Space Center in the real Pokemon game. *runs to search*

                                      How the hell do you mine? D:
                                      And what do you mean by balancing out a Solrock or Lunatone?
                                      I didn't get what you meant there, or in the "Ramshaker is what evolves from Calfby if you don't get a Tauros or a Miltank..." section.

                                      Edit: Mehhh...I've given up trying to find Faceleech...
                                      Actually, the Regis are replaced with the Furis. You know, THOSE POKéMON.

                                      Galactimon:
                                      Spoiler:
                                      Moon Stone for a Solrock or a Sun Stone for a Lunatone.


                                      Ramshaker:
                                      [SPOILER]Calfby evolves to Tauros if Atk>Def, into Miltank if Atk
                                      __________________

                                      For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1169    
                                      Old May 10th, 2011 (9:05 AM).
                                      brooksy brooksy is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 1
                                        I've managed to get to the part where i need to follow Alicia into meteor falls and when i get to her it just plays the script from the Vendanturf tunnel. I'm really CANNOT figure out what to do now. any suggestions?

                                        Really good hack so far though, loving the story line and great use of the original tiles
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1170    
                                        Old May 11th, 2011 (1:27 AM). Edited May 11th, 2011 by NainilJShah.
                                        NainilJShah's Avatar
                                        NainilJShah NainilJShah is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2009
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 58
                                          [QUOTE=Cutlerine;6633854]Actually, the Regis are replaced with the Furis. You know, THOSE POKéMON.

                                          Galactimon:
                                          [SPOILER]Moon Stone for a Solrock or a Sun Stone for a Lunatone.[SPOILER]

                                          Ramshaker:
                                          [SPOILER]Calfby evolves to Tauros if Atk>Def, into Miltank if AtkAlso, my initial question isn't answered. How do you mine?! D:
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1171    
                                          Old May 11th, 2011 (2:35 AM).
                                          nerevarine nerevarine is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 37
                                            Where am I to get the Strength HM? I went to Gym Island, but I don't have it (nor can I see a way to get it)
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1172    
                                            Old May 11th, 2011 (4:34 AM).
                                            Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
                                            Gone. May or may not return.
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2010
                                              Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
                                              Age: 23
                                              Gender:
                                              Nature: Impish
                                              Posts: 1,030
                                              *smashes head repeatedly against table*


                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by brooksy View Post
                                              I've managed to get to the part where i need to follow Alicia into meteor falls and when i get to her it just plays the script from the Vendanturf tunnel. I'm really CANNOT figure out what to do now. any suggestions?

                                              Really good hack so far though, loving the story line and great use of the original tiles
                                              That's just broken. I have no idea why it's doing that; it works fine for me and for everyone else (presumably). ARGH, I hate bugs like that. I'm so avoiding them in my next hack.

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by NainilJShah View Post
                                              You forgot the / at the end of spoiler there.
                                              Plus, Cutlerine, I think I found a bug. The THAT POKEMON in the very cold place in northwest Hoenn doesn't appear for me. I know it's there but I can't see it or encounter it. When I go up the ladder it reaches a dead end.
                                              Here's a screenshot of what I mean...any ideas? :/



                                              Anyway, that's a big help, having to know that Turmur's involved. Can you give us a hint on what we have to do in what quarter of Hoenn at least?
                                              >Also, my initial question isn't answered. How do you mine?! D:
                                              @!%&!!!

                                              THAT POKéMON ought to be there. It seems to have disappeared. I must fix that.

                                              To mine, go talk to the blue rocks in the Abandoned Mines with a Miner Doll in your inventory. They're single-use, so be careful; it could get expensive.

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by nerevarine View Post
                                              Where am I to get the Strength HM? I went to Gym Island, but I don't have it (nor can I see a way to get it)
                                              Once you get to Gym Island, Asimov gives you the HM Strength. If he isn't there, smack your head into the wall and try again. Repeat as necessary.

                                              It works for me, because by the time I've done it ten times I've forgotten what just went wrong.
                                              __________________

                                              For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #1173    
                                              Old May 11th, 2011 (6:12 AM).
                                              pikastache pikastache is offline
                                              pikachu master
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                Gender: Female
                                                Nature: Sassy
                                                Posts: 8
                                                I swear I'm about to throw my computer across the room. I've got the item to trade for the Gym Tickets, but I can't find where to take it... I've searched EVERYWHERE. Is it possible to get a hint other than the "south-western quarter?" Like what type of sprite I'm looking for or something? D:
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #1174    
                                                Old May 11th, 2011 (6:32 AM).
                                                nerevarine nerevarine is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 37
                                                  It something looking rather plain
                                                  Spoiler:
                                                  also, the name of the thing which gave you the item to trade is a hint
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #1175    
                                                  Old May 11th, 2011 (7:14 AM). Edited May 13th, 2011 by pikastache.
                                                  pikastache pikastache is offline
                                                  pikachu master
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                    Gender: Female
                                                    Nature: Sassy
                                                    Posts: 8
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by nerevarine View Post
                                                    It something looking rather plain
                                                    Spoiler:
                                                    also, the name of the thing which gave you the item to trade is a hint
                                                    I'm still not getting it... But I have a feeling that once I do, I'm going to feel really stupid...

                                                    EDIT: Got it. :D
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:20 PM.