ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1701    
Old October 15th, 2011 (7:41 PM).
kimmeh kimmeh is offline
     
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 6
    I went with Paris then ditched him, he's totally useless.

    My team is:

    Raichu: Lvl 50
    Gigawolf: Lvl 50
    Aerodactyl: Lvl 49

    Anyway, I'm currently on Route 20 heading back towards Fortree City because Dark (me) said he wanted to go to the Gym. Route 20 is the one with all the witches). However, I'm pretty much blocked out of Fortree. I don't know what to do next to progress through.

    Screenshots:
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg 1.jpg‎ (19.3 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    File Type: jpg 2.jpg‎ (20.6 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1702    
    Old October 15th, 2011 (8:04 PM).
    Master Terrador Master Terrador is offline
    Mostly Dead
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: Somewhere
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 1,098
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kimmeh View Post
    I went with Paris then ditched him, he's totally useless.

    My team is:

    Raichu: Lvl 50
    Gigawolf: Lvl 50
    Aerodactyl: Lvl 49

    Anyway, I'm currently on Route 20 heading back towards Fortree City because Dark (me) said he wanted to go to the Gym. Route 20 is the one with all the witches). However, I'm pretty much blocked out of Fortree. I don't know what to do next to progress through.
    Should've chose Koffing...just sayin'

    Anyways, make sure to talk to Blackthorn and get the item from him and then go to that road block and press 'A' on the space between the trees.
    Reply With Quote
      #1703    
    Old October 15th, 2011 (11:32 PM).
    ttdh15 ttdh15 is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2010
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 14
      Is there someone who can tell me where I can get the HM01 cut?
      Reply With Quote
        #1704    
      Old October 16th, 2011 (12:29 AM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by Master Terrador.
      Master Terrador Master Terrador is offline
      Mostly Dead
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: Somewhere
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 1,098
      Introduction

      I recently beat this hack today while browsing for finished hacks and I got to say this one is very cool. I've been playing about a week (grinding lolfail) and I have had fun with this one (especially the humor). So, I guess I'll give my opinion on this number...lets see where to begin?

      Complaints OTHER than glitchy things

      Ah, everyone's favorite, the complaint section. I won't include some glitches I ran into (mostly graphical ones) mainly because I don't remember them all. Well first off I will talk about the FUUUUUU Wonder Guarding Pokemon at the end of the league. What the heck were you thinking? Lucky that I had Toxic on my Diamandix or I would've ALL CAPS RAGGGGGGED...but in seriousness that's just...not cool man.

      Next, the freaking stats on those enemies (I'm talking to you, Faceleech) are either absurd or unbalanced. The level curve is also extremely high, meaning that I had to grind...a lot. I also seemed to have a problem with the absurdly strong enemies (one deadly seven had three Tyranitars) and I like a challenge but...yeah, grinding isn't fun. Also, not to nitpick, I wish you made menu icons for you different pokemon.

      Praises

      Next I'd say that not only is this one of the most original concepts for a hack I've ever seen, I love the twists and humor is great. My favorite is all the fourth wall jokes, like the museum scene. As well as the funny villians (sort of) like the deadly seven, and I found the final confrontation in Sootopolis very amusing with "That Mans" baking. I also love your designs of these Zombie pokemon as well as your Fakemon (I used a Servicious and Diamandix) and the interesting concept of their flavor text (Pokedex entries...lol faceleech). My favorite has to be your anomaly A monster, which is so fail it's win. I also liked that you bothered to make an interesting way to get Faceleech (Yes I found out how to get one since your flavor text congratulated me...took me awhile to try) as well as making some hard puzzles like those quizes in Sootopolis Heights. I also love that the puzzles make us think (a little cryptic though) and push me to the ALL CAPS RAGGGGGE edge...but not over. So, I'll show my progress, questions and team next off:

      Progress
      • League Beaten
      • Obtained final badge
      • Final Battle in Sootopolis
      • All 10 Broken Hearts
      • Item Chain
      • Mystery Caller
      • Mount Doom
      • Gym Island and "That Man" Capture
      • Starters
      • The Furi Trio
      • Faceleech obtained
      Questions
      • Where is the Legendary that replaces Latios and where to find it?
      • Where is Shaderu?
      • What are these Broken Hearts for?
      • Why does Luca Zamon have a Rhyhorn's face?
      • Is there anything left to do/obtain in legendary terms that I'm missing?
      Team
      Before Post
      • X-32763 Lv. 65
      • Weezing Lv. 56
      • Servicious Lv. 67
      • Gyarados Lv. 61
      • Aerodactyl Lv. 62
      • Diamandix Lv. 59
      Post game
      • Turmur Lv. 72
      • Faceleech Lv. 65 (Grinding for lulz)
      • Furi X Lv. 67
      • Luca Zamon Lv. 76
      • Tea Barquan Lv. 71
      • Senex Lv. 92
      Closing Words

      Overall, I love this hack, it's premise, and it's unique idea and I hope you'll answer my questions. Thanks!
      Reply With Quote
        #1705    
      Old October 16th, 2011 (4:19 AM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by Cutlerine.
      Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
      Gone. May or may not return.
         
        Join Date: Mar 2010
        Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
        Age: 23
        Gender:
        Nature: Impish
        Posts: 1,030
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Master Terrador View Post
        Ah, everyone's favorite, the complaint section. I won't include some glitches I ran into (mostly graphical ones) mainly because I don't remember them all. Well first off I will talk about the FUUUUUU Wonder Guarding Pokemon at the end of the league. What the heck were you thinking? Lucky that I had Toxic on my Diamandix or I would've ALL CAPS RAGGGGGGED...but in seriousness that's just...not cool man.

        Next, the freaking stats on those enemies (I'm talking to you, Faceleech) are either absurd or unbalanced. The level curve is also extremely high, meaning that I had to grind...a lot. I also seemed to have a problem with the absurdly strong enemies (one deadly seven had three Tyranitars) and I like a challenge but...yeah, grinding isn't fun. Also, not to nitpick, I wish you made menu icons for you different pokemon.


        Yes, I believe most people call this 'being evil for no reason'. I could say that I wasn't aware of the consequences of all of this - but I've played through the game myself many times, and I know for a fact how difficult it is. I never intended for it to be anything other than pure hell to play through.

        Of course, that isn't actually to anyone's taste, is it? So I suppose your point is well-founded. I think w
        hat I'm trying to say is, you're right.

        However, nothing will change now, since I'm done with Snakewood for good. Any other problems are basically because Snakewood was a project to teach myself how to do this. Expect something more reasonable next time round (if I can motivate myself to finish it).

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Master Terrador View Post
        Praises

        Next I'd say that not only is this one of the most original concepts for a hack I've ever seen, I love the twists and humor is great. My favorite is all the fourth wall jokes, like the museum scene. As well as the funny villians (sort of) like the deadly seven, and I found the final confrontation in Sootopolis very amusing with "That Mans" baking. I also love your designs of these Zombie pokemon as well as your Fakemon (I used a Servicious and Diamandix) and the interesting concept of their flavor text (Pokedex entries...lol faceleech). My favorite has to be your anomaly A monster, which is so fail it's win. I also liked that you bothered to make an interesting way to get Faceleech (Yes I found out how to get one since your flavor text congratulated me...took me awhile to try) as well as making some hard puzzles like those quizes in Sootopolis Heights. I also love that the puzzles make us think (a little cryptic though) and push me to the ALL CAPS RAGGGGGE edge...but not over.
        Ah yes, the puzzles. The endless, endless puzzles. I'm glad you enjoyed them. So many people find that they're just so much broken glass strewn across the path of destiny.

        Wait, what did I just write? Er, thanks for your praise.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Master Terrador View Post
        Questions
        • Where is the Legendary that replaces Latios and where to find it?
        • Where is Shaderu?
        • What are these Broken Hearts for?
        • Why does Luca Zamon have a Rhyhorn's face?
        • Is there anything left to do/obtain in legendary terms that I'm missing?
        • After having caught Luca Zamón, peace will have fallen over Hoenn once again. Téa Barqán will return to its ancient home, and the dragons can help you with that.
        • Shaderu can only be obtained once all the Broken Hearts are collected. I've forgotten how, but I'll look it up for you when I get my computer back.
        • Broken Hearts... well, see above.
        • Luca Zamón has a Rhyhorn's face because I find it amusing. I mean, Rhyhorn? Really?
        • Not in legendary terms, but there is one secret Pokémon you haven't found yet. You need to have freed the Trick Master and obtained the Chocolate Orange before you can get it...

        To everyone else: I apologise for not having answered any questions or anything. I've... been separated from the Internet for quite some time. This is all I have time for right now, but I'll try and be around some more when I get my computer back.
        __________________

        For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
        Reply With Quote
          #1706    
        Old October 16th, 2011 (12:59 PM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by m4gix.
        m4gix's Avatar
        m4gix m4gix is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Gender:
          Posts: 11
          I apologise for asking as I know you've answered this before (I can't find it in the thread now :/ )
          which stones make hyperegg evolve?
          what are all of it's evolutions?
          where can I find the stones?

          Edit:
          Also not sure if you knew, seamadio learns surf at lv 44 which means you could skip having to find it.
          Reply With Quote
            #1707    
          Old October 16th, 2011 (2:09 PM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by Master Terrador.
          Master Terrador Master Terrador is offline
          Mostly Dead
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Jan 2009
          Location: Somewhere
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 1,098
          I got the last two after searching the sea areas and I have the Spatial Pass which talks about Rockets but I haven't seen any throughout the game. Any ideas what to do with it?

          EDIT: @comment below: Trolololololololol...I fell for it too.
          Reply With Quote
            #1708    
          Old October 16th, 2011 (5:18 PM).
          m4gix's Avatar
          m4gix m4gix is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Gender:
            Posts: 11
            -CAP LOCK FOR ANGER-
            WTH! CONVENIENT WARP BOX RIGHT AFTER THE QUIZ'S.
            I actually want to rage quit
            Reply With Quote
              #1709    
            Old October 16th, 2011 (10:49 PM). Edited October 17th, 2011 by kimmeh.
            kimmeh kimmeh is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2009
              Gender: Female
              Posts: 6
              I'm currently in the cave after Fortree and I'm getting very annoyed! Too many damn ladders and doors that take me back to square one. :D

              Edit: So after 25 minutes of walking through a dark cave banging my head, I realize I have the Flash HM. LIFESAVER! :p

              Edit 2: I finally got out of that confusing cave, I had to keep saving it everytime I went somewhere new. Didn't find any items at all, just managed to battle once while I was in there. *Saved Game* I came out, battled someone then saw the sign to Lilycove. Then whoaw, I bump into a guy I can't see for what felt like endless rounds of battles! Needless to say, I lost and had to try another 4 or 5 times to beat him. I only had a few Max Potions and a few revives, he had a bunch of Full Restores! He was tough to beat.

              I'm now at the Fort Draco Gym trying to figure out this damn Gym maze.

              Edit 3: I've defeated Semex and talked to Landon and May in Lilycove. I got a call from Proff B about going to Ever Grande! So I dived east of Lilycove, went through the cave and dived back up which takes me to Victory Road. However, I've not even got all of the badges yet, not been to pacific log town nor gone on the abandoned ship that I've read about on here. Have I done things the wrong way round? What should I do now?
              Reply With Quote
                #1710    
              Old October 17th, 2011 (6:02 PM).
              alonglan alonglan is offline
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 2
                HELP ME>>>
                after defeating asimov, (the pacifidlog gym), to go to further city, 'i must pay respect to deadly seven because of asimov' how can i do that?
                Reply With Quote
                  #1711    
                Old October 20th, 2011 (12:17 AM).
                bracher11 bracher11 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  Was there ever a fix for not being able to go through the rocks in the necropolis hub?
                  BTW Cutlerine, this hack has given me hours of entertainment, i love it!(except for this hub glitch )
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1712    
                  Old October 22nd, 2011 (7:21 PM).
                  Ragnia's Avatar
                  Ragnia Ragnia is offline
                  Hello
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2010
                    Location: ...What?
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 97
                    So after returning to this hack after sometimes away I have started with a Baltoy once more. Though I pose one question, Cutlerine. Have you put Kajilianth in the game? I would assume you haven't due to the fact that his achievement is red.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1713    
                    Old October 22nd, 2011 (8:17 PM).
                    PurpleFlygon PurpleFlygon is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2011
                      Gender: Female
                      Posts: 6
                      Umm, I think I might be derpy or something...I can't for the life of me seem to find the Spanner to fix the engine on the submarine. I tried to look through the thread for the answers but after about 15 pages or so I realized that that would take way too long. I did manage to see something about the engineer's office but I can't find it anywhere...

                      Help?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1714    
                      Old October 22nd, 2011 (8:26 PM). Edited October 23rd, 2011 by LaughUntilyoudieIDareYou.
                      LaughUntilyoudieIDareYou LaughUntilyoudieIDareYou is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2011
                        Location: Prefer not to say,don't want ppl going into my room and killing me....
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Impish
                        Posts: 2
                        Man,the episode with the guy who was hollowed out and can be worn like a suit... Dang, that sounded so wrong....and then, there was the lady with the eaten legs...LEFTOVERS!? So they're practically expecting you to feed a corpse to your pokemon... And it could even get worse... What if the pokemon actually LIKE the TASTE of it!!?? And it gets better...where do you think they'll find more? Probably the person that's standing right next to them...Still, pokemon Snakewood is still awesome, thumbs up if you agree!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1715    
                        Old October 23rd, 2011 (1:59 AM).
                        Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
                        Gone. May or may not return.
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2010
                          Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
                          Age: 23
                          Gender:
                          Nature: Impish
                          Posts: 1,030
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Ragnia View Post
                          So after returning to this hack after sometimes away I have started with a Baltoy once more. Though I pose one question, Cutlerine. Have you put Kajilianth in the game? I would assume you haven't due to the fact that his achievement is red.
                          I haven't, because I totally forgot he even existed.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by PurpleFlygon View Post
                          Umm, I think I might be derpy or something...I can't for the life of me seem to find the Spanner to fix the engine on the submarine. I tried to look through the thread for the answers but after about 15 pages or so I realized that that would take way too long. I did manage to see something about the engineer's office but I can't find it anywhere...

                          Help?
                          Spoiler:
                          Bottom right of the map where you find the submarine's main engine; talk to the cabinets until you find it


                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by LaughUntilyoudieIDareYou View Post
                          Man,the episode with the guy who was hollowed out and can be worn like a suit... Dang, that sounded so wrong....and then, there was the lady with the eaten legs...LEFTOVERS!? So they're practically expecting you to feed a corpse to your pokemon... And it could even get worse... What if the pokemon actually LIKE the TASTE of it!!?? And it gets better...where do you think they'll find more? Probably the person that's standing right next to them...
                          Yeah. It's all weird. Mmm. Weird.

                          I suppose your Pokémon need to learn to like the taste of man; they're going to have to live off zombies for a while, aren't they?
                          __________________

                          For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1716    
                          Old October 23rd, 2011 (5:46 AM).
                          shomoher's Avatar
                          shomoher shomoher is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2010
                            Location: Hearthome City
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 194
                            Hey Cutlerine... would you mind posting the things that can be done after the main storyline? (e.g Catching Luca Zamon, Turmur etc.) - also some hints will be appreciated
                            I've only beaten Gym Island and caught Senex... but thats about it
                            __________________

                            Ice Pokemon are the Best~

                            TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
                            DJ I Love You
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1717    
                            Old October 23rd, 2011 (10:51 AM).
                            09ykellah 09ykellah is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2011
                              Posts: 2
                              can someone please tell me how to get out of the stupid cave in route 121!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1718    
                              Old October 23rd, 2011 (12:07 PM). Edited October 23rd, 2011 by LaughUntilyoudieIDareYou.
                              LaughUntilyoudieIDareYou LaughUntilyoudieIDareYou is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2011
                                Location: Prefer not to say,don't want ppl going into my room and killing me....
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Impish
                                Posts: 2
                                [QUOTE=PhanpyBidoof;6252755]I think this game is excellent. I have a Paras! Please can you tell me what the egg is?

                                I found out what the egg was!! The eggs hatched into a mystery egg.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
                                I haven't, because I totally forgot he even existed.



                                Spoiler:
                                Bottom right of the map where you find the submarine's main engine; talk to the cabinets until you find it




                                Yeah. It's all weird. Mmm. Weird.

                                I suppose your Pokémon need to learn to like the taste of man; they're going to have to live off zombies for a while, aren't they?
                                Um,the leftovers are from a HUMAN that's just died,not a zombie yet,and who's the only human that YOU're pokemon know and was trained by? Yeah, that outta be something to think about... O.o

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
                                I haven't, because I totally forgot he even existed.



                                Spoiler:
                                Bottom right of the map where you find the submarine's main engine; talk to the cabinets until you find it




                                Yeah. It's all weird. Mmm. Weird.

                                I suppose your Pokémon need to learn to like the taste of man; they're going to have to live off zombies for a while, aren't they?
                                Um,the leftovers are from a HUMAN that's just died,not a zombie yet,and who's the only human that YOU're pokemon know and was trained by? Yeah, that outta be something to think about... O.o
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1719    
                                Old October 24th, 2011 (7:50 PM).
                                Varelse's Avatar
                                Varelse Varelse is offline
                                Indeed a fan
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2011
                                  Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 28
                                  I seem to have found a misstype in the features and new stuff section on the op. Towards th bottom of the section, you wrote that this game had a slightly increased difficulty level. You somehow managed to misswrite 'extremely' as 'slightly'. I vote this be changed
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1720    
                                  Old October 24th, 2011 (9:23 PM).
                                  Ragnia's Avatar
                                  Ragnia Ragnia is offline
                                  Hello
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2010
                                    Location: ...What?
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 97
                                    Hola. Dunno why I said that because I'm not spanish but oh wells. Anyways just beat the game for my *counts on hands* sixth time, and I got to Gym Island after getting most legendaries except for That Man, Faceleec, Skylax (I think thats his name) and Shaderu (I can't find the final two hearts...). However that is irellevant. I came here to ask how the quack do I get through "The Deadly Gym"? I thought my game broke when I went in. Oh! One last thing ,does the Deoxys Rock have any relevance at all? Thanks!
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1721    
                                    Old October 24th, 2011 (10:08 PM).
                                    yusolaifdfer's Avatar
                                    yusolaifdfer yusolaifdfer is offline
                                    Pokemon Trainer
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Hasty
                                      Posts: 20
                                      hello everyone ,
                                      first of all its a great hack ! i mean awesome ! !
                                      and my Mysteryegg evolved into secretegg and it can't use any stones what is the problem ?
                                      i have read it should evolve into Hyperegg please help me.
                                      PS - i have save file before evolving it to secretegg.
                                      Thanx
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1722    
                                      Old October 25th, 2011 (12:56 AM).
                                      Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
                                      Gone. May or may not return.
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2010
                                        Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender:
                                        Nature: Impish
                                        Posts: 1,030
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
                                        I seem to have found a misstype in the features and new stuff section on the op. Towards th bottom of the section, you wrote that this game had a slightly increased difficulty level. You somehow managed to misswrite 'extremely' as 'slightly'. I vote this be changed
                                        Yeah, well... Whatever. I tend to think of Snakewood as 'slightly' harder, because I've played a lot of it and my previous (very unsuccessful) hack, the latter of which in particular has an insanely high difficulty level. Like, you are forced to pick the six strongest Pokémon in the game and get them to level 75 to be able to get past the first member of the Elite Four. So I tend to find easier games... well, I find them too easy, because I'm used to insane difficulty. So I upped Snakewood's difficulty 'slightly' in my terms, and that seemed to be 'extremely' for everyone else.

                                        End communication!

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Ragnia View Post
                                        Hola. Dunno why I said that because I'm not spanish but oh wells. Anyways just beat the game for my *counts on hands* sixth time, and I got to Gym Island after getting most legendaries except for That Man, Faceleec, Skylax (I think thats his name) and Shaderu (I can't find the final two hearts...). However that is irellevant. I came here to ask how the quack do I get through "The Deadly Gym"? I thought my game broke when I went in. Oh! One last thing ,does the Deoxys Rock have any relevance at all? Thanks!
                                        The Deadly Gym has Senex in it. If he doesn't appear, then there's a glitch.

                                        Deoxys Rock? What do you mean by that?

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by yusolaifdfer View Post
                                        hello everyone ,
                                        first of all its a great hack ! i mean awesome ! !
                                        and my Mysteryegg evolved into secretegg and it can't use any stones what is the problem ?
                                        i have read it should evolve into Hyperegg please help me.
                                        PS - i have save file before evolving it to secretegg.
                                        Thanx
                                        Hyperegg is the one that can evolve, not Secretegg. You do realise though that Hyperegg is statistically better than pretty much everything you can hatch it into, right?
                                        __________________

                                        For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1723    
                                        Old October 25th, 2011 (4:15 AM).
                                        bnga1's Avatar
                                        bnga1 bnga1 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Hardy
                                          Posts: 4
                                          i found this hack on youtube and i new i NEEDED to play it i love the idea looking ford to playing the game
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1724    
                                          Old October 25th, 2011 (4:26 AM).
                                          yusolaifdfer's Avatar
                                          yusolaifdfer yusolaifdfer is offline
                                          Pokemon Trainer
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Hasty
                                            Posts: 20
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
                                            Hyperegg is the one that can evolve, not Secretegg. You do realise though that Hyperegg is statistically better than pretty much everything you can hatch it into, right?
                                            ya so why is my Mysteryegg evolving in Secretegg on lvl 30 ? i want it to evolve in HyperEgg what should i do ?
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1725    
                                            Old October 25th, 2011 (5:58 AM). Edited October 25th, 2011 by Ragnia.
                                            Ragnia's Avatar
                                            Ragnia Ragnia is offline
                                            Hello
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2010
                                              Location: ...What?
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 97
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post

                                              The Deadly Gym has Senex in it. If he doesn't appear, then there's a glitch.
                                              Hmmm.. That may be a problem. Where would he appear if my game wasn't glitched?

                                              Deoxys Rock? What do you mean by that?
                                              On Gym Island there is a rock in the center, that when you talk to it it says something along the lines of "This is a meteorite which is connected to Deoxys. Too bad you won't ever get one."
                                              Thanks for the help once again.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:33 PM.