ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1851    
Old January 1st, 2012 (10:18 AM).
Mentalii's Avatar
Mentalii Mentalii is offline
Back
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: France
    Age: 22
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Gentle
    Posts: 653
    Hi, I'm stuck at Gym Island.
    Actually, I've beaten every gyms except Asimov's and Lord Unbone's Gyms.
    But I can't go into Asimov's gym, because of the trainer in front of the door.
    What must I do?
    __________________

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1852    
    Old January 1st, 2012 (8:13 PM).
    Mothman's Avatar
    Mothman Mothman is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2011
      Location: West Virginia
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hasty
      Posts: 43
      I've been playing this hack on and off for about a month, and the strangest thing happened in Lavaridge Town:

      Spoiler:


      These tiles appeared, and when I walked through them, it caused my game to freeze. XD


      Fortunately, I made a save state before leaving Lavaridge (due to my paranoia), so it was no problem. Just wanted to point this out to anybody who might stumble across these tiles in particular. They look pretty, but they're just downright nasty if they froze my game.
      Reply With Quote
        #1853    
      Old January 1st, 2012 (8:19 PM).
      Khai Khai is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2009
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 18
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by BungiePhantom View Post
        well I made it to necropolis but i can't jump down between either set of rocks. is the game deemed unbeatable now?
        I had the same problem, unfortunately the only way I got around it was editing the map myself using Advanced Map. So, technically it's not unbeatable but you will need to know how to create a warp using AdvancedMap to continue further...there are many tutorials to help you with this.

        P.S. Can anyone help me with this?

        So I'm stuck right now...literally. I just beat Semtex on top of the mountain or whatever. I then get transported to a "Necropolis" area where I can't move at all and the whole place is covered in clear, blue water. There seems to be one of those Russian dudes near me but when I talk to him nothing happens at all. I can't move left or right at all and I can run a marginal amount of space up and down. Aside from that...I'm stuck.

        Reply With Quote
          #1854    
        Old January 2nd, 2012 (12:29 AM).
        Tyranee's Avatar
        Tyranee Tyranee is offline
        Can't read my Poke'-face!
           
          Join Date: May 2011
          Location: Las Vegas
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 347
          Hi there, I've gotten all the way to where I'm supposed to find Gym island, caught the rock lobster, got the hard disc, but when I go to route 103 I can't find the rock I'm supposed to talk to. If I go east there's a big rock with a waterfall and a bunch of little rocks that do nothing. I do have the current version, I made sure of that. I can't find this rock I need to talk to though. Can someone screenshot where it is please?
          __________________
          Pokemon Quartz LP:

          Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
          Reply With Quote
            #1855    
          Old January 2nd, 2012 (2:37 AM).
          Mentalii's Avatar
          Mentalii Mentalii is offline
          Back
             
            Join Date: Jul 2011
            Location: France
            Age: 22
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 653
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tyranee View Post
            Hi there, I've gotten all the way to where I'm supposed to find Gym island, caught the rock lobster, got the hard disc, but when I go to route 103 I can't find the rock I'm supposed to talk to. If I go east there's a big rock with a waterfall and a bunch of little rocks that do nothing. I do have the current version, I made sure of that. I can't find this rock I need to talk to though. Can someone screenshot where it is please?
            Here it is !

            Spoiler:
            __________________

            Reply With Quote
              #1856    
            Old January 2nd, 2012 (3:46 AM).
            SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
            SonicBlazePlatinum SonicBlazePlatinum is offline
            /)^3^(\
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: Oct 2007
            Location: Cloudsdale, Equestria
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 1,012
            Make sure you have a Pokemon with Thief, Mightyena is a Pokemon that can learn that move so you might want to catch one. Go to Dewford Town and use dive, talk to the rock and you will find out it is Roclobster. You can use thief or catch it, but after you get its held item take it to the rock in Route 103 where in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire there would be an Aroma Lady. You'll get the Gym Tickets so now go to Route 119 and talk to Gabriella. Now you can access Gym Island. Also Roclobster is Rock/Dragon typed.
            __________________
            Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.
            Reply With Quote
              #1857    
            Old January 2nd, 2012 (4:55 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2012 by Tyranee.
            Tyranee's Avatar
            Tyranee Tyranee is offline
            Can't read my Poke'-face!
               
              Join Date: May 2011
              Location: Las Vegas
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 347
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
              Here it is !

              Spoiler:
              OH that rock! Thanks. I was searching in the Route 103 area above Oldale XD

              Sorry for double post but how do I get to: King Meteor on Gym Island, inside the one gym to face Asimov, and how do I convince that rock thing to fight me? Rock Smash just brings it back to life lol.

              When does the stadium open btw? Once again I apologize if these questions have already been asked.

              EDIT: I figured out the Asimov thing and caught Senex lol. The rest is still a mystery though.
              __________________
              Pokemon Quartz LP:

              Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
              Reply With Quote
                #1858    
              Old January 3rd, 2012 (12:36 PM).
              Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
              Gone. May or may not return.
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2010
                Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
                Age: 23
                Gender:
                Nature: Impish
                Posts: 1,030
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Khai View Post
                So I'm stuck right now...literally. I just beat Semtex on top of the mountain or whatever. I then get transported to a "Necropolis" area where I can't move at all and the whole place is covered in clear, blue water. There seems to be one of those Russian dudes near me but when I talk to him nothing happens at all. I can't move left or right at all and I can run a marginal amount of space up and down. Aside from that...I'm stuck.
                Hum. That would appear to be one of those glitches.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tyranee View Post
                Sorry for double post but how do I get to: King Meteor on Gym Island, inside the one gym to face Asimov, and how do I convince that rock thing to fight me? Rock Smash just brings it back to life lol.

                When does the stadium open btw? Once again I apologize if these questions have already been asked.
                King Meteor isn't on Gym Island, so that's one question down. Using Rock Smash on the rock under the dock at Dewford (if that's the one you mean) should trigger a wild battle with Roclobster. The Stadium, unfortunately, will never open. Regret, didn't catch.

                In other news:

                POKéMON KERATIN IS HERE!

                Click here for the thread of the sort-of sequel to Snakewood - the one that's fully free of bugs.
                __________________

                For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
                Reply With Quote
                  #1859    
                Old January 3rd, 2012 (5:40 PM).
                Khai Khai is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 18
                  OK, well, thanks. What is supposed to happen after you beat Semtex anyways? I know my way around games so I'm sure I could recreate what's supposed to happen in order to continue on. I heard something about a cake? I don't know. Thanks, though.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1860    
                  Old January 4th, 2012 (10:36 AM).
                  edgequib edgequib is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2011
                    Posts: 1
                    hmmm, i cant get it to work for some reason, I just get a blank screen after i open the patched file
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1861    
                    Old January 4th, 2012 (6:18 PM).
                    Tyranee's Avatar
                    Tyranee Tyranee is offline
                    Can't read my Poke'-face!
                       
                      Join Date: May 2011
                      Location: Las Vegas
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 347
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
                      Hum. That would appear to be one of those glitches.



                      King Meteor isn't on Gym Island, so that's one question down. Using Rock Smash on the rock under the dock at Dewford (if that's the one you mean) should trigger a wild battle with Roclobster. The Stadium, unfortunately, will never open. Regret, didn't catch.

                      In other news:

                      POKéMON KERATIN IS HERE!

                      Click here for the thread of the sort-of sequel to Snakewood - the one that's fully free of bugs.
                      No no I mean the Gym leader who's a rock. Leader Un-something. His gym is the one with the invisible walls.

                      King Meteor isn't on the island? K. I got teleported back to Madio caves and saw a bunch of dragons off the side of the screen so I figured I was supposed to go there. My bad. Also YAY will definitely be checking out Keratin soooner rather than later.
                      __________________
                      Pokemon Quartz LP:

                      Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1862    
                      Old January 5th, 2012 (11:42 AM). Edited January 5th, 2012 by Aurasan.
                      Aurasan Aurasan is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2008
                        Gender:
                        Posts: 46
                        Excellent work, would have liked to see harder battles ('cept for wattson I haven't died.. and I gave his L100s a run for their money) easier puzzles (x=2, now find Y.) less taoists (the obvious team in this) and more zombies, corpses and desolation. Your lack to achieve what your startgame began and your endgame killed in this is the only flaw I can find but it's more one of preference than actual bugginess. Overall.. you lost me in rustboro with the frankenstein igor bit, but oh well. You should have named this Wormwood. [[Oh, and the reason there isn't actually any inter-person fighting is person A throws punch / threatens person b. person b whips out a level 5 pokemon and catches person a on fire. person a burns to death whilst screaming.]]

                        Yes.. also I had a glitch occur where I went into Necropolis.. in the room of 4 pits.. no scripts or warps worked and my hair turned black with a couple white dots (horns?) so as I don't want to kill myself (idclev19 endgame room) had to fly out and go through abandoned mine again etc etc.
                        but seriously.. fix the glitches. I'm on the mountain after getting glitch-stuck in endless water planes with afro dude, had to fly out, made it back to the mountaintop and theres senex just chillin there wont do a thing for me, he's glitched to.
                        really?
                        __________________





                        Reply With Quote
                          #1863    
                        Old January 6th, 2012 (5:38 PM).
                        MrSlick's Avatar
                        MrSlick MrSlick is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                          Location: Kanto
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 3
                          When im goin to challenge the elite 4 it doesnt let me in victory road and I patched the final beta
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1864    
                          Old January 7th, 2012 (8:02 AM).
                          Decon082 Decon082 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2010
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 5
                            Oh my, those two small children trapped between the trees east of Rustboro...

                            I'm not very far at all, but I have to say that this is definitely the funniest hack I have ever played. :D
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1865    
                            Old January 7th, 2012 (10:08 AM).
                            SaiyanNox's Avatar
                            SaiyanNox SaiyanNox is offline
                            Supreme Master of Dango
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2011
                              Location: In My Bed
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quiet
                              Posts: 5
                              Can anyone tell me if the pikachus in petalburg woods hold lightballs plz
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1866    
                              Old January 7th, 2012 (5:35 PM).
                              RaichuLover66's Avatar
                              RaichuLover66 RaichuLover66 is offline
                              Electric and Fire Type Tranier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2012
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 2
                                Hello, um i set up a profile just to say something, In my game i glitched into the woods where you get that Totodile but i can't seem to get back out and i really don't want to start over. I'm sure i was spouse to do that considering i got a totodile but now i can't get out no matter how many times i try
                                __________________

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1867    
                                Old January 7th, 2012 (6:30 PM).
                                SaiyanNox's Avatar
                                SaiyanNox SaiyanNox is offline
                                Supreme Master of Dango
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                                  Location: In My Bed
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quiet
                                  Posts: 5
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by RaichuLover66 View Post
                                  Hello, um i set up a profile just to say something, In my game i glitched into the woods where you get that Totodile but i can't seem to get back out and i really don't want to start over. I'm sure i was spouse to do that considering i got a totodile but now i can't get out no matter how many times i try
                                  try using the pokemon ruby walkthrough walls gameshark code
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1868    
                                  Old January 10th, 2012 (2:44 PM). Edited January 10th, 2012 by mochi187.
                                  mochi187 mochi187 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 9
                                    God, this game is awesome. I laughed when I saw the Denjuu. I haven't played that game in a long time. Kuriputo looks more like a ground type than a grass type.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1869    
                                    Old January 10th, 2012 (5:35 PM).
                                    Master Terrador Master Terrador is offline
                                    Mostly Dead
                                    • Crystal Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2009
                                    Location: Somewhere
                                    Age: 23
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Quiet
                                    Posts: 1,098
                                    Starting to become a broken record and waiting on answer to where Shaderu is, I have the ticket but have absolutely no idea what to do with it...
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1870    
                                    Old January 11th, 2012 (1:41 AM).
                                    Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
                                    Gone. May or may not return.
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                                      Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender:
                                      Nature: Impish
                                      Posts: 1,030
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Decon082 View Post
                                      Oh my, those two small children trapped between the trees east of Rustboro...

                                      I'm not very far at all, but I have to say that this is definitely the funniest hack I have ever played. :D
                                      Thanks. You flatter me.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by SaiyanNox View Post
                                      Can anyone tell me if the pikachus in petalburg woods hold lightballs plz
                                      They do, 5% of the time.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by mochi187 View Post
                                      God, this game is awesome. I laughed when I saw the Denjuu. I haven't played that game in a long time. Kuriputo looks more like a ground type than a grass type.
                                      Ah, but Kuriputo is a Forest-type Denjuu, and the closest I can get to that in Pokémon is a Grass-type. Anyway, I'm glad you like it.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Master Terrador View Post
                                      Starting to become a broken record and waiting on answer to where Shaderu is, I have the ticket but have absolutely no idea what to do with it...
                                      I'm starting to think that the ticket doesn't do anything, since I removed the ferry service and can't seem to find Shaderu's island. In fact, I don't think Shaderu's in the game at all - or at least, not in mine. Something weird is happening, and I don't much like it.

                                      To all of you experiencing glitches: you're not forgotten! Help will soon be on its way, as someone has very kindly created a fixed version of Snakewood, with the bugs ironed out. Once I've given it a quick test, I'll put it up here - though I think it may mean that everyone will have to restart.
                                      __________________

                                      For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1871    
                                      Old January 11th, 2012 (1:14 PM).
                                      pokemonpal7's Avatar
                                      pokemonpal7 pokemonpal7 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 35
                                        Yeah, hey y'all, I've been watching this game on an LP by a guy on YouTube, and I wanted to play it. I've got Snakewood in a file, and a clean ruby. I also have a VBA, but I don't know how to get Snakewood to work. help?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1872    
                                        Old January 11th, 2012 (4:58 PM). Edited January 11th, 2012 by Mothman.
                                        Mothman's Avatar
                                        Mothman Mothman is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Location: West Virginia
                                          Age: 26
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Hasty
                                          Posts: 43
                                          Actually, never mind. I just beat her with a team of lvl. 37s. Not that tough, really.

                                          But now there's a big problem. When I landed in Fortree City, everything became glitched up. From videos I have seen on Youtube, there are supposed to be scripted events taking place, but none of them are happening when I pass through certain areas. No zombies, no trainers, but just this:



                                          I try to go south, but when I start to slide down the muddy wall, the game freezes and crashes. Am I forgetting to update a patch or something?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1873    
                                          Old January 12th, 2012 (1:33 AM).
                                          BungiePhantom BungiePhantom is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2011
                                            Location: Chicago IL USA
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Modest
                                            Posts: 30
                                            I hope this glitch free version does work, I had a really scary glitch happen to me over a month ago. I would post the video link but unfortunately I don't have 15 posts and I don't intend to post around trying to raise my post count for that reason >w>
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1874    
                                            Old January 12th, 2012 (1:55 PM). Edited January 13th, 2012 by uran10.
                                            uran10 uran10 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: May 2011
                                              Posts: 27
                                              Why did my mystery egg evolve into a secret egg instead of the hyperegg I saw on the first page? no entei for me?

                                              EDIT: also where to go after helping the sage?

                                              EDIT#2: ignore the first edit
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #1875    
                                              Old January 13th, 2012 (12:26 PM).
                                              Rezz91 Rezz91 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                                Posts: 1
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by pokemonpal7 View Post
                                                Yeah, hey y'all, I've been watching this game on an LP by a guy on YouTube, and I wanted to play it. I've got Snakewood in a file, and a clean ruby. I also have a VBA, but I don't know how to get Snakewood to work. help?
                                                Do you have just the zip of snakewood? Or did you apply the ips to the clean Ruby yet?

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by BungiePhantom View Post
                                                I hope this glitch free version does work, I had a really scary glitch happen to me over a month ago. I would post the video link but unfortunately I don't have 15 posts and I don't intend to post around trying to raise my post count for that reason >w>
                                                I played this hack from start to finish, more or less, and I only encountered 2 glitches. None of which were enough to interfere with progress. It's up to you in the end however.

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by uran10 View Post
                                                Why did my mystery egg evolve into a secret egg instead of the hyperegg I saw on the first page? no entei for me?

                                                EDIT: also where to go after helping the sage?

                                                EDIT#2: ignore the first edit
                                                Mysteryegg ---> Secretegg ---> Hyperegg ---> Stone

                                                Though the Hyperegg has very good stats, and with a STAB Egg Bomb is pretty tough. Up to you if you want to evolve it or not!
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:36 AM.