• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love's lost

Years
  • Meh...I'm not good at titles... ><

Anyways, after a while, here's a new fanfiction from me! Except that this will be one of my shortest one-shots. =D

Author's notes: This is one of my shortest one-shots. It's about 2 1/2 pages in MS Word. This fanfic doesn't mean I won't support Feelingshipping anymore. I still support it very much.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon. Nor Pocket Monsters Special. Nor its characters (Green, Yellow, etc).

Love's Lost

?What is it??

?Huh??

The green eyed boy tilted his head up to see the same beautiful face he has been seeing in his dreams. Those beautiful eyes shimmered softly and her silky blonde hair flowed with the spring breeze. She was under the blossoming tree when he approached her. The rubbery and moist grass squeaked as he moved his foot shyly across the ground. The sweet little girl asked the brown haired boy again.

?What?s the matter Green?? she asked.

She sighed softly as he didn?t respond. The pink blossoms of the tree fell softly on the grass. Some were blown astray by the wind. The boy flushed scarlet as he tried to take out the words from inside him. His heart was beating faster and faster, his palms sweaty, and his throat felt as if there was something stuck in there. He strained his eyes as he cleared his throat.

?Yellow?I uh?? he cleared his throat for the second time. ??could I stay with you for a moment??

The girl smiled. He loved that smile. Simple movements of the lips conjured by humans as a simple way of approving a simple question or show a sign of simple happiness. Such an uncomplicated gesture can be so beautiful to him. Something so easy to do made his heart relax. Her sweet and simple smile was something that eased him. She returned to where she was sitting and just sat there. The boy followed and sat next to her. Together, they watched the cherry blossoms slowly float down on the green grass. The air smelled sweet and fresh and the breeze, refreshing.

It was a while ago when the boy was thinking of coming here to see her. He had to think it over carefully ever since morning. He just wanted to tell her that he cares for her?in a way more than friendship. His spiky and messy hair moved along the wind as he watched the girl. He noticed that she had her eyes closed while she meditated silently. The boy silently observed the sweet little girl and was mesmerized by her innocent beauty.

The feeling of him being close to her was such a heavenly feeling that cannot be described in words. The feeling inside was a warm feeling that made him want to wrap his arms around her. The scent of sweet blossoms wafted around them and made him feel soft inside. He closed his eyes to savor the sweet feeling as she silently reflected on things unknown to him.

He felt lowly and stupid to just stay here with her. He felt unworthy to sit next to such a beautiful and innocent girl. But he has to say it to her. His heart pounded faster again as he tried to think up of the simple ways to tell her. He feared that his heart was pounding too loudly and that the girl might hear it and she might know of his plans. The thought of her sad and embarrassed face troubled him. He didn?t want to hurt her but just to tell her how he felt of her. He opened his eyes to see her still meditating. But before he could move his lips in order to talk, he saw her eyelids move and open. He gazed at her lovingly as her bright eyes looked at him and she happily smiled. He smiled back at her and subtly moved closer to her. He didn?t know if she noticed this movement but she just looked towards the vast and peaceful meadow.

Both of them remained silent for a while as they watched the breeze move the tall grass of the meadow back and forth. Wild daisies and other flowers were scattered across the vast green carpet. The boy gulped as he tried to say the words firmly. His heart pounded so hard that he could hear it in his ears. His palms were sweaty again as his nails dug into them. Before he realized it, she stood up again. Her long ponytail flowed with the soft breeze as she stood up and looked over at the peaceful meadow.

He stood up along with her, his knees were trembling but he managed to keep his composure. She looked back at him and smiled again. The heavenly smile made him feel less nervous as he approached her and joined her, standing there.

?I have to go now, Green?? she whispered to him. ??it?s nice of you to be with me for a while??

He felt as if his mind was numb. This was his chance to tell her. She faced him and hugged him like what she always do when she was about to leave. She always hugged her friends. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and closed his eyes as her head rested on his chest. After a few seconds, she parted and before he could let go of her shoulders, he began to speak.

?Yellow?? he called her ??there?s?there?s something I wanted to tell you??

She paused and looked at him straight in the eyes. Her blue eyes were beautiful and bright. Such beautiful eyes made the boy want to hug her once more. Such beauty made him want to be with her. Such beauty of her innocent eyes made him say the words loud and clear.

?I?uh?I?ve always wanted to tell you something?and it?s just that?I hope that you won?t hate me?? he stammered as his voice trembled.

She smiled innocently. How could she be na?ve even though it was evident that?

?I love you?? he shut his eyes tightly as he said the words. ?I love you?Yellow?I love you with my whole heart. I don?t want to leave you?I just want you to know that I love you?? his voice trembled as every word escaped his lips.

When he opened his eyes, she was blushing. Both of them didn?t speak nor made a sound for a few seconds until she broke the silence.

?Green?I?m sorry.? She blushed crimson as she tried not to look at his eyes. ?I?I don?t know what to say, Green??

?No, no?I mean?its okay. You don?t have worry about me or anything??

?No?I?I don?t know where my heart lays yet. I guess?I?m too young, Green. I?m sorry?? He felt her arms wrapping around him again but this time, it was a tight embrace. ?I know it?s such a hard thing to hear, Green. But could you please?please bear it for me??

He didn?t say a word as he hugged her again. Another few seconds passed before he could find his voice again.

?It?s okay?? he whispered. ?I?m sorry I told you this?let?s just?forget about it??

?Green??

?It won?t hurt if we could still be friends?? he slowly said ?Could we still be friends, Yellow??

She didn?t pause for a moment.

?Yes?? she replied feebly. ??we could still be friends.?

The wind blew stronger as the two remained in an embrace. She didn?t notice it but he shed one tear from his eye. When they separated, she didn?t see the tear but a smiling face.

?Want me to walk you home or something?? he asked.

She nodded as she smiled. Both of them walked downhill while the cherry blossoms trailed behind them. They walked across the field silently and she walked along his side. She sighed and felt sorry for him for telling him the truth. She wanted to apologize again and she did but he only said that it was fine and that she didn?t need to worry.

?Do you still, you know, love me?? she asked a few weeks after the event.

He smiled and just simply replied. ?Well, I don?t know,? he smiled. ?I still ask myself the same question and I can never find a right answer??

?`Owari`?

Last edited:

GVG

Years
  • A really good story oni_flygon. Thoughtful, perceptive, laguage's good. You've developed the characters well, you've made them fully dimensional by adding a lot of feelings and emotional dilemmas. I liked the story a lot and enjoyed it all the way through.

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Now where have I heard this befor... >.>;;
    I liked it, even though it was a bit sad XD

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • [As usual, ang galing galing ng ficcy mo.]

This is such a good story, Oni, as always. Anyway, as GVG said, you developed both Yellow and Green really well, making this a more interesting ficcy to read. Plus, you added lots of details and emotions, making it far more better. =]

As I've said, this a wonderful fic, short and sweet. I'm surprised though, this is rather different form your usual Feelingshippy fics. But good nonetheless.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • oni-chan made a feelingshipper ficcy thing.....based on a real event! Aw...<3<3 So cute~

Anyway, this was extremely emotional and touching between the descriptions you gave of Yellow...very, very touching. The bond between Green and Yellow were just...lovely. Simply lovely. Some of the descriptions you used really had an effect, and yellow's words were well thought out and portrayed. ^^; Green's nervousness really showed, and I love how you wrote it all out. Yellow really sounds innocent and virtuous!

Only problem I found sometimes were too much fragmented sentences...found them a bit awkward within some big paragraphs, and the ending IMO was rushed...by like, one line. XD But otherwise, great one shot. It was so sweet, how the feelings just mixed...=o...

Very nice job, oni-chan! ^_^

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • LilyPichu said:
    Only problem I found sometimes were too much fragmented sentences...found them a bit awkward within some big paragraphs, and the ending IMO was rushed...by like, one line. XD But otherwise, great one shot. It was so sweet, how the feelings just mixed...=o...

Very nice job, oni-chan! ^_^
    but then again, he said that it's based on some real life stuff, right? So not sure if he can actually change the ending of that O.o; however, he can still expand on the ending... but if plot is not changable, then he can't possibly expand the ending by that much...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • *stabs himslef with a knife in his heart* crap, this one-shot is...... well.. I have no words for this Fanfiction... the feelings, the love..... *takes out knife, heart bleeding, Max dying* at least I will die having read an incredible Fanfic.... *finally dies on the floor*

Years
  • Awww...thanks guys! ^__^

I just realized that this fanfic is really sad especially when you read it while listening to "Eien" by L'Arc~en~Ciel... ;-;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I can't possibly review when I'm almost crying. Your story has rocked me, Oni, and I feel as blue as a battery charger for the SP is black when you get it out of the packet. (Remember my hopeless simile cliches? That was when I called you and Frosty backstabbers and meanies... sorry!)

It was a very good story for description, put it this way. I'll do a Max Hunter. At least, like, Green and Yellow loved each other and knew they loved each other. IRL and OL, my freaking love doesn't have a clue. But I'll do one better than Max's knife. I will refuse to stoop to his level.

*throws self in lake*

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
  • Wow.

The first Pocket Monsters Special fan fic I've ever read, and it's pretty good. I really can't find anything to complain about. Good. Very good. I loved it.

Now I understand why shipping is so popular... :)

Back