• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Next upcoming event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I think that there will be the Manaphy event before the Chapion Zoroak ones, mainly because Black/White isn't coming put too soon.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Events may or may not come - but nobody knows for sure until Nintendo go and announce them. If they do happen it'll be mentioned on the Pokemon site and most major pokemon fansites too, and a thread will be made on them here. Other events we may get would be Celebi and the shiny Johto Beasts as well.

Since that's all that can be said on the matter (and speculation on if we'll get them or not would likely be spammy/pointless one way or another) I'll close - ask questions in the Help thread sticky at the top of the section next time, please.

(Also yes links are allowed to be posted as long as you're not advertising e.g. 'hey this site I linked to is super-awesome make sure to check out everything else there!').

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back