• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: *GASP* What happened to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Where did the box below the threads (near the "display options" box) that had the names of members viewing the thread go?

Sorry if thats hard to understand I really don't know any other way of saying it... =/

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I believe they at least temporarily did away with Displaying Users Viewing Forum and Topic. The reasoning behind this was to relieve some stress on the server if I remember correctly.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • If Steve wanted to try and eliminate the problems of the Database Errors... that was his only good option he could do to fix the forums so that it wouldn't keep crashing. He is doing his best to eliminating the problems. And pretty much the reason why the "Who's Viewing this Thread?" was removed, that way it wouldn't keep logging the list of all the members viewing the threads. And also... what I've heard... is that only the staff can now see that box now, and it's there for staff for a good reason: to see who is viewing the thread... so incase any problems occur... they can check to see who was last viewing the thread.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • In future, please at least check the main page of this forum before asking a question. D: Usually I don't mind but we just had a big thread on this and it's still on the first page.

Closing this. Direct further questions to the old thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back