Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old October 9th, 2011 (1:54 AM). Edited October 9th, 2011 by Ęℓαчиıı.
Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Allahbamee
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.M.P II View Post
Yes, It is I!...Who am I? Well...I'm your conscience *DEAL WITH IT*
Annnyway lol

Everything is looking beautiful so far Toonie. You better update the first thread soon though, I'll have to do something dastardly if that doesn't happen.

I can't wait to see some new Sprites, especially the Gym Leaders Vs Sprites and the Trio you've got planned

Also, Yes, yes I do think Ironed Heart would be nice with some Animated sprites. I don't know if I've said this before :3
Thank you babe! n_n
I really appreciate the kind words, I really do. <3

... and you know you wouldn't hurt me. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSomeone View Post
Oh my. Animated Fakemon would be absolutely amazing. I haven't seen a ton of really good animated ones though. If you believe that this choice of action is completely feasible, then by all means I think you should do it. It'll be just one more treat atop this delicious game.
You have no idea how much I'm loving your comment.
Thank you so much! n_n

Update I

A good friend of mine on deviantART has joined the team as a Fakémon designer. He's Dawnight04 of deviantART and he's doing a damn good job of whipping up some designs for the game! GO LOVE HIM, NOW.

That's all for now, I'll update this post soon. :3
__________________
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #102    
Old October 13th, 2011 (1:02 PM).
flamespeedy flamespeedy is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 13
    is this project still being worked on.. plz reply or PM me
    Reply With Quote
      #103    
    Old October 13th, 2011 (1:20 PM).
    Cilerba Cilerba is offline
    the hearts of lonely people
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Massachusetts
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 1,171
    ... Really? She just posted an update 4 days ago.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #104    
    Old October 20th, 2011 (2:39 PM).
    Blazing Flare's Avatar
    Blazing Flare Blazing Flare is offline
    Burning brightly
       
      Join Date: Sep 2011
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Mild
      Posts: 34
      This looks like an interesting project, I really like what I'm seeing thus far, plus kudos for the original title, keep it up!
      Reply With Quote
        #105    
      Old November 6th, 2011 (11:03 PM). Edited November 8th, 2011 by Ęℓαчиıı.
      Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
      Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
      Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2010
      Location: Allahbamee
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 396
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post
      This looks like an interesting project, I really like what I'm seeing thus far, plus kudos for the original title, keep it up!

      Thanks, Blazing Flare! n_n
      I appreciate the kind words, they do mean a lot to me~!

      I have quite a few updates to share with you all but, I don't have the time. I'll post them as soon as possible
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #106    
      Old November 7th, 2011 (8:28 AM).
      mystletainn mystletainn is offline
      Master of the Elements
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jun 2007
      Location: New York
      Age: 28
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 7,827
      So excited for this game! I just realized I had never posted in here telling you how amazing all of your work is and the fact I hadn't subscribed to it yet. I can't wait for you to share your amazing artwork from dA on here. :)
      __________________
      The bloody blade
      Reply With Quote
        #107    
      Old November 13th, 2011 (12:18 AM).
      Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
      Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
      Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2010
      Location: Allahbamee
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 396
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Luke View Post
      So excited for this game! I just realized I had never posted in here telling you how amazing all of your work is and the fact I hadn't subscribed to it yet. I can't wait for you to share your amazing artwork from dA on here.
      Oh, thank you Luke!

      Please bear with me, guys. School is winding down to a close and I'm slammed with work AND make up work. I'm still working on the game, but, I have no important updates to show you all. However, I can leave you all with these~



      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #108    
      Old November 19th, 2011 (5:23 AM). Edited November 19th, 2011 by Hourglasshero.
      Hourglasshero's Avatar
      Hourglasshero Hourglasshero is offline
      General Concepts' Designer
         
        Join Date: Jun 2010
        Location: Greece
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 36
        i am really excited on what it is to come!
        want more updates miss! :D
        __________________
        [CENTER]visit my profile at DeviantART:
        http://hourglasshero.deviantart.com/

        My icon was made by me!

        HUGE SUPPORTER OF POKEMON GARNET


        Reply With Quote
          #109    
        Old November 23rd, 2011 (7:58 AM).
        KoolKat vs. Lucas's Avatar
        KoolKat vs. Lucas KoolKat vs. Lucas is offline
        KoolKat Gold
           
          Join Date: Jul 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 178
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ęℓαчиıı View Post
          Thanks, Psy!
          That means a lot to me~

          Minor update this time guys, the next one will probably be a major as I'm getting some things in place and prepared for the debut of many characters. As per usual, I'll be listing the things that have been implimented first and those to come will be listed last.

          UPDATE

          • Ben. is in the process of spriting the heroine and the rival's overworld!
          • Dewitty has also kindly offered to sprite two of the starters. Keep an eye out, you know they're going to be awesome!
          • The first two Gym Leaders have been fully evented and are ready to be battled!

          Oh, and thanks to NikNaks, this game now has it's region map completed~!
          Say hello to the Armonia region!



          Now, here's a list of things to come.

          • Custom Battle System ( I've been playing with mock-ups for a while; none seem to please me. And no, I'm not going with the Black/White battle system.)
          • Unique Gyms and Gym Leaders ( Gym Leaders, for the most part, will stay in their Gyms. There are some where you may need to travel around to look for them. You will be rewarded for seeking them out, so, it won't be a waste.)
          • Elite Four ( There is no room for the Elite Four anymore. These members are spread far and wide throughout the region. You must look for clues from the citizens and take in their type affinity. Some members are obvious, and will be in obvious locations. Others, not so much.)
          • Fakémon Sprites

          Electric and Grass Fakémon suggestions are going to be highly appreciated. I.. have none.
          Thunda, Static Cat Pokémon.
          I have a general idea sprite. You can add shading to it or whatever, but when I made it when I was like 10 and I had Crystal. In my opinion, it's pretty good-
          Attached Images
          File Type: png 494.png‎ (1.6 KB, 8 views) (Save to Dropbox)
          __________________
          Quilava.
          Reply With Quote
            #110    
          Old November 24th, 2011 (7:09 PM).
          frawst's Avatar
          frawst frawst is offline
             
            Join Date: Nov 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 24
            Looks VERY interesting!! A friend of mine created his game off a story similar to this, and I had a blast playing through it. What system are you using to create it? I cannot wait to see the demo!!
            Reply With Quote
              #111    
            Old November 27th, 2011 (9:07 AM). Edited November 27th, 2011 by Ęℓαчиıı.
            Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
            Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
            Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2010
            Location: Allahbamee
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 396
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Hourglasshero View Post
            i am really excited on what it is to come!
            want more updates miss! :D
            Thanks, Hourglasshero~!!

            I really appreciate the kind words and yes, updates are coming! I have a few in this reply, actually~

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by KoolKat vs. Lucas View Post
            Thunda, Static Cat Pokémon.
            I have a general idea sprite. You can add shading to it or whatever, but when I made it when I was like 10 and I had Crystal. In my opinion, it's pretty good-
            Thanks, but, I don't need any more cats.
            I already of one as the starter~ Thanks for the suggestion though!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by frawst View Post
            Looks VERY interesting!! A friend of mine created his game off a story similar to this, and I had a blast playing through it. What system are you using to create it? I cannot wait to see the demo!!
            I am using RPG Maker XP with Pokémon Essentials~
            Now, let us commence with the updates!



            As you've all noticed, we have a new logo!
            It's based off the work of orohnpokemon, quite fancy, yes?

            Update 1

            Thanks to a good friend, all of the names of the towns and places have been fully updated to a point they make sense. Anrui Town is now Frostpeak Town, Glazei Town is now Primfield Village and so on..

            Update 2

            Let's all give a big thanks to WesleyFG for making the OWs of the female grunt! Here she is, in game. First actual encounter of Team Nemesis occurs in DenCreep Forest, which is pictured below.



            More to come later~
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #112    
            Old December 3rd, 2011 (6:22 AM).
            seeker's Avatar
            seeker seeker is offline
            Electric
            • Platinum Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2009
            Location: Ireland
            Posts: 10,825
            I can see they're comedians haha. Well the screenshot looks great Viv, but I would recommend possibly adding a fog to make it seem more like a forest, due to the tiles being more geared towards general routes.

            Your art always astounds me, and it's great to see you getting places on this! Good luck Viv, this is really starting to come together.
            Reply With Quote
              #113    
            Old December 7th, 2011 (3:59 PM).
            KoolKat vs. Lucas's Avatar
            KoolKat vs. Lucas KoolKat vs. Lucas is offline
            KoolKat Gold
               
              Join Date: Jul 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 178
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ęℓαчиıı View Post


              Thanks, Hourglasshero~!!

              I really appreciate the kind words and yes, updates are coming! I have a few in this reply, actually~



              Thanks, but, I don't need any more cats.
              I already of one as the starter~ Thanks for the suggestion though!



              I am using RPG Maker XP with Pokémon Essentials~
              Now, let us commence with the updates!



              As you've all noticed, we have a new logo!
              It's based off the work of orohnpokemon, quite fancy, yes?

              Update 1

              Thanks to a good friend, all of the names of the towns and places have been fully updated to a point they make sense. Anrui Town is now Frostpeak Town, Glazei Town is now Primfield Village and so on..

              Update 2

              Let's all give a big thanks to WesleyFG for making the OWs of the female grunt! Here she is, in game. First actual encounter of Team Nemesis occurs in DenCreep Forest, which is pictured below.



              More to come later~
              I have another, Fighting(Dark?)Type-
              Eiyfist, fist pokemon ( i have evolutions if you want them)
              Attached Images
              File Type: gif eiyfist.gif‎ (1.4 KB, 232 views) (Save to Dropbox)
              __________________
              Quilava.
              Reply With Quote
                #114    
              Old December 9th, 2011 (9:03 PM). Edited December 9th, 2011 by Ęℓαчиıı.
              Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
              Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
              Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2010
              Location: Allahbamee
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 396
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Abnegation View Post
              I can see they're comedians haha. Well the screenshot looks great Viv, but I would recommend possibly adding a fog to make it seem more like a forest, due to the tiles being more geared towards general routes.

              Your art always astounds me, and it's great to see you getting places on this! Good luck Viv, this is really starting to come together.
              Yuppers. :D

              Unlike their brethren Grunts in the other regions, these Grunts like to have fun. They'd rather goof off than do actual Grunt work... when their superiors aren't around. When alone with the player, the Grunts joke around and don't often pose a threat. They're more of a friendly battler than a true villains... until an Executive comes around.

              However, regarding the fog for the forest, it's there. I haven't posted and updated screenie of the forest, but, I upped the opacity of it. It wasn't really visible, as I can now see.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by KoolKat vs. Lucas View Post
              I have another, Fighting(Dark?)Type-
              Eiyfist, fist pokemon ( i have evolutions if you want them)
              Well, the design itself isn't really... plausible.
              I do appreciate your contributions, so, thank you. Just try and make the more... "Pokémon-y."

              UPDATE - December 9th, 2011

              Sorry, guys.

              I've been talking with Abnegation for the past few days, and he said I would get better feedback if I posted more than one screenie instead of giving a wall of text and one measly screenshot. So, from now on.. I'll be posting at least THREE screenshots per update, regardless of the importance. As an added bonus, I'll be adding some of the "official" art of some of the Fakémon within the game. I know it'll please some of you~

              However, I've been working on some new stuff! I do have quite a few things to show off this update. With Abnegation's advce, I have remapped and evented the starter town, Frostpeak. I am very proud of this map, mainly because it was my first -good- one!

              = Ignore the obvious tile or any grammatical errors you may find. It's late, and I am going to fix them once I get some rest. =

              Frostpeak Town
              Beginning your adventure, chatting with some locals,meeting your rival and the Pokémon Research Facility.



              That's all for now, I hope you guys enjoy!
              n_n
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #115    
              Old December 9th, 2011 (10:33 PM).
              aquakip's Avatar
              aquakip aquakip is offline
              Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2008
                Location: United States
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 192
                I like that you put the Town Name in the middle of the screen, rather than the side. It looks nicer that way. :3

                You say that you're going to post at least 3 from now on...right? If you post 3, try to make them vary a bit more, because right now they all seem to be having the same elements: same text box, same tileset, same overworlds we've already seen before. There isn't really anything separating them from one another.

                They're nice screenshots, but having all 7 is a bit much. I'd take out 5 of them and just have two, or even just one. They're all too similar to each other, for my taste.

                Idk. I tried to explain what I meant without sounded rude, I'm not sure how well that showed. The game is looking good, though! I can't wait for another update!
                __________________





                Reply With Quote
                  #116    
                Old December 9th, 2011 (11:24 PM).
                Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
                Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
                Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2010
                Location: Allahbamee
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 396
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by aquakip View Post
                I like that you put the Town Name in the middle of the screen, rather than the side. It looks nicer that way. :3

                You say that you're going to post at least 3 from now on...right? If you post 3, try to make them vary a bit more, because right now they all seem to be having the same elements: same text box, same tileset, same overworlds we've already seen before. There isn't really anything separating them from one another.

                They're nice screenshots, but having all 7 is a bit much. I'd take out 5 of them and just have two, or even just one. They're all too similar to each other, for my taste.

                Idk. I tried to explain what I meant without sounded rude, I'm not sure how well that showed. The game is looking good, though! I can't wait for another update!
                Thank you! n_n

                Yes, I am going to try and get three decent screenshots per update. I've taken your advice and removed four of the screen screenshots. I may change the overworlds once I learn how or get an OW artist. I'm just getting the basic grip of "detailed" mapping, many thanks to Abnegation. Hopefully, the maps won't be as stale or bland as they previously were.

                Once again, many thanks for the comment. <3
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #117    
                Old December 17th, 2011 (1:06 PM).
                seeker's Avatar
                seeker seeker is offline
                Electric
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2009
                Location: Ireland
                Posts: 10,825
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by aquakip View Post
                I like that you put the Town Name in the middle of the screen, rather than the side. It looks nicer that way. :3

                You say that you're going to post at least 3 from now on...right? If you post 3, try to make them vary a bit more, because right now they all seem to be having the same elements: same text box, same tileset, same overworlds we've already seen before. There isn't really anything separating them from one another.

                They're nice screenshots, but having all 7 is a bit much. I'd take out 5 of them and just have two, or even just one. They're all too similar to each other, for my taste.

                Idk. I tried to explain what I meant without sounded rude, I'm not sure how well that showed. The game is looking good, though! I can't wait for another update!
                In all honesty, this is more progress in relation to screenshots we've seen. Have you realised that this thread was posted in the Beginner's Showcase?

                I actually dislike when people post one screenshot for each area, how does this show progress? This shows that you made a screenshot. But when you post several screenshots from the same area it shows that you've worked on that area and that this place is progressing. You don't see progression when you see one screenshot from one area, all the time. This might show that you've inserted some tiles, made some new maps, but does it show that you've actually made progress on the playability of the game? Not usually.

                Unsimilarities in an update is usually tied to inconsistency.
                __________________
                she's the greatest adventure I'll ever know
                Reply With Quote
                  #118    
                Old December 18th, 2011 (1:44 AM).
                drarixio's Avatar
                drarixio drarixio is offline
                Charging up since '89
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                  Location: Next door...
                  Age: 19
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 102
                  Everything's great, 'cept for the starters. The fire thing looks like what a Fire-type Dewott/Oshawott mutation would look like, IMO. The grass one looks like a green Zorua with funny outlines. The third one is still awesome and I have nothing else to say about that.
                  __________________

                  Credit for avatar does to someone from here.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #119    
                  Old December 18th, 2011 (1:48 PM). Edited December 21st, 2011 by Ęℓαчиıı.
                  Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
                  Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
                  Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2010
                  Location: Allahbamee
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 396
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
                  Everything's great, 'cept for the starters. The fire thing looks like what a Fire-type Dewott/Oshawott mutation would look like, IMO. The grass one looks like a green Zorua with funny outlines. The third one is still awesome and I have nothing else to say about that.
                  Well, thank you.

                  You're entitled to your own opinion, as I am mine. I guess I get... defensive when my starters to compared to other official Pokémon. Anyways, yes, their are some similarities, but, I can assure you, they're coincidental; all three of them were designed before the new starters for Black and White were revealed.
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #120    
                  Old December 19th, 2011 (2:44 PM).
                  PKMNTRAINER Chubbs PKMNTRAINER Chubbs is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 4
                    I can see how Lavapho looks like a spliced orange Oshawott/Dewott. Nothing wrong with that at all. They're neat pokemon and yours is equally cool. They just have similar features. Specifucally, Lavapho looks to have Oshawott's size and shape with some of Dewott's face, that's all.

                    In the end, it's still your creation and you'll see it how you see it. Others who play your game will see it how they'll see it. Yours are original and are excellent in their own way and no one is accusing you of unoriginality. :D Keep up the great work, Ęℓαчиıı.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #121    
                    Old December 29th, 2011 (7:53 PM).
                    Speedster's Avatar
                    Speedster Speedster is offline
                    The Unknown
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Location: In the depths of space...
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 134
                      This is really looking good Ęℓαчиıı! I love the silhouettes of the legendaries and the updating screenshots. You have some potential in your hands. Don't lose it.
                      __________________

                      .:Aegis:.
                      ~coming soon~
                      Reply With Quote
                        #122    
                      Old January 4th, 2012 (12:04 PM).
                      Riansky's Avatar
                      Riansky Riansky is offline
                      Purr
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2012
                        Location: Slovenia
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 199
                        Awesome! I love the legendary shadows and your maps seems good too. Only thing that I dislike are the tiles because I'm not really a fan of those but anyway that's only me. Other than that, this game really have a big potential !
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #123    
                        Old January 5th, 2012 (12:50 PM).
                        PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                        PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                        nomnomnom.
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2008
                          Location: Ireland
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Sassy
                          Posts: 259
                          Nice Elaynii, keep up the good work. It has been a while since I was involved in the game development community, but this is very nice.
                          __________________

                          Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                          --------------------------------------------------------
                          Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                          Reply With Quote
                            #124    
                          Old January 13th, 2012 (6:22 PM).
                          Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
                          Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
                          Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2010
                          Location: Allahbamee
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 396
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by PKMNTRAINER Chubbs View Post
                          I can see how Lavapho looks like a spliced orange Oshawott/Dewott. Nothing wrong with that at all. They're neat pokemon and yours is equally cool. They just have similar features. Specifucally, Lavapho looks to have Oshawott's size and shape with some of Dewott's face, that's all.

                          In the end, it's still your creation and you'll see it how you see it. Others who play your game will see it how they'll see it. Yours are original and are excellent in their own way and no one is accusing you of unoriginality. :D Keep up the great work, Ęℓαчиıı.
                          Thank you, Chubbs!
                          I appreciate your kind words. :3

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
                          This is really looking good Ęℓαчиıı! I love the silhouettes of the legendaries and the updating screenshots. You have some potential in your hands. Don't lose it.
                          Thanks!
                          I'll try my best to keep my inspiration for this game!

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Riansky View Post
                          Awesome! I love the legendary shadows and your maps seems good too. Only thing that I dislike are the tiles because I'm not really a fan of those but anyway that's only me. Other than that, this game really have a big potential !
                          Thanks, Riansky!
                          The tiles, I might get a new tile artist and replace these HGSS tiles. However, I appreciate the suggestion!

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by PokemonPlatnum View Post
                          Nice Elaynii, keep up the good work. It has been a while since I was involved in the game development community, but this is very nice.
                          Thanks, PP!
                          I haven't seen you around in a while. :3 I'm glad you like it!

                          = UPDATE =

                          Hey there, guys! I'm here with the first update of the New Year! I'm very excited about this update, I hope you all like it as much as I do! This update consists of music and art! Sorry, no screenshots this time, as I am working hard on a little surprise for you all. I am particularly excited about the art segment, but, I won't spoil it for you all! You'll have to wait and see~ ♥

                          First of all, SuperiorLarxene has created a beautiful title theme for Ironed Heart! Check it out!



                          Next of all, the art!
                          The Nemesis Grunts have been completed! The female has been revamped and the male has been revealed! Have a little look for yourself! ♥




                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #125    
                          Old January 13th, 2012 (10:33 PM).
                          pancakeonmyhead's Avatar
                          pancakeonmyhead pancakeonmyhead is offline
                          Kpop Enthusiast
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2011
                            Location: I come from a land down under.
                            Age: 23
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 29
                            Aw, if Lavapho is the rival's signature Pokemon, does that mean we can't have it as a starter?
                            I almost always choose a fire starter!
                            This looks great by the way, I'll be keeping an eye on this.
                            __________________

                            Amanda(Panda). Eighteen-ish. Australia.
                            Kpop Enthusiast. B2UTY. Awkward.
                            레그 아만다 제인


                            Reply With Quote
                            Reply

                            Quick Reply

                            Join the conversation!

                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:33 AM.