• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
  • I am so running out of topic ideas. :( Anyways, here's a totally random one:

If you were a Rocket grunt, would you secretly challenge Pokemon gyms and participate in the Pokemon League?
    Well, since I'm a such a cool spy I have powerful Pokemon already, so yes, I would for sure! Then I'd beat the Champion and gain extra moneyz.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Have you ever associated TR characters with real people? Physically speaking.
    No, not really.

If you were a Rocket grunt, would you secretly challenge Pokemon gyms and participate in the Pokemon League?
    Yes, Wynaut? Even though my Pokemon wouldn't really cut it. If only I had my executive Pokemon...

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • The fanclub is so dead again! Buuuuh! All the best questions have been already asked I guess. I have one more, but it might be too specific. Oh well!

Do you think Jessie's mom (Miyamoto) really died? If not, do you think she will ever make an appearance in the anime?
    I think she survived because even though we hear her being crushed by an avalanche in the CD-drama, she keeps on talking about Jessie's increasing age and how she will chase Mew until the end of times (lmao what an idiot! XD "Let's screw up my life and chase Mew during 20 years! Woohoo!"). Maybe that was due to some delirium before her death but I doubt it.

I don't think she'll make an anime appearance even though I'd love it. She looks like an interesting character, it's too bad she's being ignored like that. I really love her ='<.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'd steal Pokeballs, catch stronger Pokemon, collect the gyms, challenge the E4, become the champion and rule the world as the new Rocket boss. :D

Do you think Jessie's mom (Miyamoto) really died? If not, do you think she will ever make an appearance in the anime?
    Wait, I never knew she had a mother. :x I actually doubt she'll ever make an appearance.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • If you were a Rocket grunt, would you secretly challenge Pokemon gyms and participate in the Pokemon League?

Well if I secretly challenge Pokemon gyms that would keep my identity low and learn more about what's happening around the area and give updates to the boss. I think I like this idea. That's one way to take over the region.

Jessie mom died? Where have I been? I don't know if she did die or not but I don't think she'll make an apprentice to the anime.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • You guys are not real TR fans! Hihihi, I still love you!
    Miyamoto is this character:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Miyamoto
    And she "died" that way when Jessie was just a kid: "--(Avalanche sound is heard from a distance) What? This feels bad! What? I'm going to fall? After all?! AUGH! (Avalanche crashes on Miyamoto)"

vaporeon7

Years
  • Do you think Jessie's mom (Miyamoto) really died? If not, do you think she will ever make an appearance in the anime?
    Yes, I do think she died, I think she would've came back to Jessie instead of leaving her with foster parents at least for a visit.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Alright, it seems my question was boring. A new one!

What would you do if the Rocket trio suddently popped up in your living room?
    I think I would hug them, then ask them loads of questions xD. Beside that, huh, can I offer you a cup of coffee?

Years
  • What would you do if the Rocket trio suddenly popped up in your living room?
    I feel sorry the way they keep chasing Ash and co. trying to catch Pikachu, so I give them some counseling. ^__^

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    What would you do if the Rocket trio suddently popped up in your living room?
    Erm, I'm not sure actually... I would probably ask to join em to something. Then maybe actually help them get that damn Pikachu.

How about another topic too?

Did you like the more serious Team Rocket (Jessie, James and Meowth) better?
    Well seeing as they've stopped being so serious and are going after Pikachu again, I do have to admit that I did like them a lot when they were breaking into laboratories n' stuff. xD Although on the other hand, it's really awsome to see them back to normal too.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    What would you do if the Rocket trio suddenly popped up in your living room?
    I'd smirk at them and yell: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY LIVING ROOM YOU STRANGERS?!". xD

But yeah, I'd probably yell at them if they popped in my living room.

CheshireNeko

Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I'd totally kick them so hard so they'll fly and make that bling thing in the sky of theirs.Then I'd immediately regret it, run after them, and help them steal Pikachu, hopefully beating up Ash in the process.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Did you like the more serious Team Rocket (Jessie, James and Meowth) better?

I used to miss their old and funny selves when they started being serious, but now that they switch modes, I think I like both of these equally. I love when they're being serious since it's more realistic, but I also find them super cute and funny when they're being retarded.

Randomness, I thought you'd enjoy these :):

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Er... serve them tea and sandwiches, and have a nice chat.

I... like both aspects. I like it better when they are more competent and not just doing nothing and bumbling around, but I don't like that they had no personality for a while.

I am a neglectful member ;;

vaporeon7

Years
  • What would you do if the Rocket trio suddently popped up in your living room?
    Probably start off by saying that Pikachu isn't here and ask them to recite their motto and feed them some food as well.

No, I liked how they were in the first two regions. We saw more of them then.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    Sorry, Just going back to that picture a few posts up.

Ahh James and Jessie on there bikes, I miss that episode it was one of my favorites.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm not really updated with the anime this days, but they still probably have problems with their mischief. What I liked about them in the old days, however, are there trap holes. 8D

Years
  • New topic taimu kids.

If you were allowed to keep a Pokemon which Team Rocket does not usually offer, which one would it be?
    For me, either Treeko or Mudkip. Gen 3 Pokemon ftw! I would evolve them, obviously. :3 And Mewtwo perhaps.

CheshireNeko

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • If you were allowed to keep a Pokemon which Team Rocket does not usually offer, which one would it be?
    Absol >3>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back