• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You will NEVER look at a Pokemon Center the same way again.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    comic170.png

Yes, I find this very cruel. Yet I laughed out loud when I saw it. Does this make me a bad person?

Discuss the Picture Now.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • How do you people think these things up? The comic was both comic (pun intended) and twisted. Made me laugh a lot, but I never was to "morally upstanding" to begin with.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • comic170.png

Yes, I find this very cruel. Yet I laughed out loud when I saw it. Does this make me a bad person?

Discuss the Picture Now.
    =/
    why would the Pokemon center do that? XD
    If it was real life, it would be cruel, but it is only a comic strip.
    0_o
    so it just is weird. and it does not make you a bad person, like I said before, it's only a comic.

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    That is one hilarious/twisted picture.
    Its funny how Chansey is smiling while she's doing it, haha.

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
  • I like the comic, but the more I think about it, the more I wonder why they'd throw the Pokemon in an incinerator. There are many things more incinerator-friendly than Pokemon in Poke Balls and many better ways to dispose of Pokemon than the incinerator. (Pokemon black market, perhaps?) It just seems like a futile, pointless plot on Nurse Joy's part.
    But then, I do tend to overanalyze things, especially Pokemon jokes. And the comic is funny, so that's what matters.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I do remember seeing this once. When I saw it again, I realized that it's too twisted to describe, even though I know it's a joke.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I giggled.

I always thought it was cruel of Joy to say: 'We hope to see you again!'

It always made me think she was hoping my Pokémon would get beat up again D:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • That's twisted and funny all at the same time. I always thought Nurse Joy acted a little *too* cheery and perky.

Though if it were me I'd be selling those Pokemon on the black market instead of incinerating them. Nurse Joy is somehow even more sadistic than me xD

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • There be no masterballs in the picture. =O

So you catch all your pokemon in masterballs, and then when you don't get 6 masterballs in return, you sue the pokecenter.

How do people come up with these things? xD

Years
  • Yeah i read this on awkward zombie the day it went up. All her comics are pretty twisted come to think of it D: I laughed when i first read this though. When i play White i always wonder where chansey is and what she is up to.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    This joke makes no sense at all.

First, why do they incinerate the Pokemon? Do they enjoy killing off Pokemon they could be using for other sources, like selling or trading?

Second, where do they get all these shelves of extra Pokemon that are in the exact same ball that the first one was caught in? They obviously aren't reusing other trainer's Poke Balls since they incinerate them.

Thridly, if we considered this to happen in-game, than how do our Pokemon retain their exact nature, moves, I.Vs, E.Vs collected thus far and most importantly happiness if it's a completely different Pokemon?

And finally, how are the "new Pokemon" given to trainers at full health and such since some of them, like Charizard and Gengar, can't be caught in the wild and they would have to of been dealt some damage, wheather from training or when they were being caught.

How in the world does this make any sense?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Pffttt... that is pretty funny but I wouldn't unstand how that whole process would happen in 5 dings, poor chansey would have to search through over 500 different pokémon to find the exact pokemon, level, pokéball, stats etc...

Heh, it was always kinda weird how nurse joy would say "We hope to see you again" it's like she wants our pokemon to be hurt...

Oh my God get a life it's a f*cking joke they don't have to be logical. It's funny end of.
    The OP told us to disscuss it, thats what we're doing. It is a joke and we get it. But it's funny to point out things that wouldn't make it possible. Just laughing about the picture with pointless posts like "Lol" "That made me laugh" wouldn't bring up any conversation or disscusion at all.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    This joke makes no sense at all.

First, why do they incinerate the Pokemon? Do they enjoy killing off Pokemon they could be using for other sources, like selling or trading? Because Nurse Joy enjoys (pun intended) roasted Torchic.

Second, where do they get all these shelves of extra Pokemon that are in the exact same ball that the first one was caught in? They obviously aren't reusing other trainer's Poke Balls since they incinerate them. The Chansey could be cloning them of some sort, but since it's not in the comic it's unlikely. She's a hacker? (if it was In-Game)

Thridly, if we considered this to happen in-game, than how do our Pokemon retain their exact nature, moves, I.Vs, E.Vs collected thus far and most importantly happiness if it's a completely different Pokemon? In-Game speaking, is that Nurse Joy has a super secret Pokesav with every single Pokemon,with every single EV, IV, Happiness combonation ever. She restocks every day.

And finally, how are the "new Pokemon" given to trainers at full health and such since some of them, like Charizard and Gengar, can't be caught in the wild and they would have to of been dealt some damage, wheather from training or when they were being caught. In-Game: Pokesav as stated before

PokeIRL: Hyper Potions. She get's the money for the Potions by selling Roasted Torchic, and other Pokemon.

How in the world does this make any sense? If it's Pokemon related, it NEVER makes sense.

My comments in bold, because I perfer responding in the Quotes.

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years
  • This joke makes no sense at all.

First, why do they incinerate the Pokemon? Do they enjoy killing off Pokemon they could be using for other sources, like selling or trading?

Second, where do they get all these shelves of extra Pokemon that are in the exact same ball that the first one was caught in? They obviously aren't reusing other trainer's Poke Balls since they incinerate them.

Thridly, if we considered this to happen in-game, than how do our Pokemon retain their exact nature, moves, I.Vs, E.Vs collected thus far and most importantly happiness if it's a completely different Pokemon?

And finally, how are the "new Pokemon" given to trainers at full health and such since some of them, like Charizard and Gengar, can't be caught in the wild and they would have to of been dealt some damage, wheather from training or when they were being caught.

How in the world does this make any sense?

Congratulations on turning something that is supposed to be humorous into something you want to be logical! /sarcasm

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Congratulations on turning something that is supposed to be humorous into something you want to be logical! /sarcasm

Sorry lol.

And if Nurse Joy was healing all the "cloned" Pokemon with Potions and stuff, than why don't they just heal the original Pokemon with them ,than they don't need to be wasting their time incinerating and wasting time "hacking" these other Pokemon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • In-depth analysis of Katie Tiedrich's comics only bring pain and unamusement.
    Here is some logic:
    Spoiler:

Back