The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Feedback & Support
POKEMON ON THE XBOX 360 AND PS3

Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2010 (11:06 AM).

Nature: Naughty
    i know pokemon is a nintendo trade mark but think how awesome it would be to have a pokemon game on the 360 or ps3 were you can rom around a online world and battle other people and fight gym leaders exactly like the gameboy or ds games. i know this probally would never happen but tell me what you think about this idea i know most of you will just probally tell me how its a nintendo trade mark and should never be put on any other systems but i wanna hear what you guys think of this idea

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 11th, 2010 (2:14 PM).
    just a guy
    • Silver Tier

Not sure who closed this, but I think it can go with an explanation on why it was closed and where it's better suited for the user to know. ):

To put it simply, this thread is irrelevant to this section. Threads that are placed in Community Questions & Feedback are to be related to forum issues, ideas, and feedback. You may want to take a look at the Video Gaming section for a discussion like this instead.
    Closed Thread
    Quick Reply

Sponsored Links