• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dead and gone; suicide.

Usul

Cease my heart beat's weave.
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    usul is in hospital he's plan was crashed
    now move on and leave him be he wont coming back the first 3-5 years
    ~brother

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll just comment on the poem. o.o'

Leaving apart a few grammatical errors, this is truly a remarkable piece of poetry. It flows pretty well and the descriptions are strong and vivid. If you are reading this, I must tell you that you're an amazing poet and should continue writing poems.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Because nothing says 'we care so don't do it' like a lot of ........... and a short message from a few words. =p Guys, at least be on topic and don't bypass the character limit please, because that sort of posting is against the rules and honestly doesn't help anyone either.

That said, to the OP: - you shouldn't consider suicide if that is what you are seriously thinking (but, well, see the link posted in that other thread of yours as that'd say anything one'd want to say better quite likely), and in the case you're faking this suicide as a dramatic way to leave on a Pokemon forum, then that's pretty sad attention-grabbing.

And just quickly so this is somewhat on-topic in itself - the poem is all right I suppose - certainly vivid and dark - although do note it is quietness instead of quietlyness, and
    Bringing the world to it's knees;
    its over it's.
    Cutting memories drilling into my chest like an thousand knife,
    'thousand knife' doesn't fit - either knives or a different word in place of thousand if you wish to keep 'knife' in... say 'burning', maybe?

Back