ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2876    
Old August 15th, 2012 (3:41 PM).
arpeggi arpeggi is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Posts: 35
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Taesic View Post
    hello~ thx for the answer

    i've alrdy found the hidden pedestals and set all the flutes on the pedestals
    i've alrdy caught moltres and articuno just can't find zapdos =(((((((((((

    Try searching inside the tunnel between lavender and pewter city.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2877    
    Old August 15th, 2012 (5:04 PM).
    Taesic Taesic is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 5
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
      Try searching inside the tunnel between lavender and pewter city.
      there's a tunnel between lavender and pewter...?
      or do u mean the rock cave cerulean and lavender?
      cuz i've searched everywhere in rock cave =(((
      Reply With Quote
        #2878    
      Old August 16th, 2012 (2:19 AM).
      XeroNos's Avatar
      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 3,015
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Taesic View Post
        there's a tunnel between lavender and pewter...?
        or do u mean the rock cave cerulean and lavender?
        cuz i've searched everywhere in rock cave =(((
        I think he meant Diglett Cave..
        Reply With Quote
          #2879    
        Old August 16th, 2012 (5:40 AM).
        arpeggi arpeggi is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2012
          Posts: 35
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Taesic View Post
          there's a tunnel between lavender and pewter...?
          or do u mean the rock cave cerulean and lavender?
          cuz i've searched everywhere in rock cave =(((
          Sorry, i meant rock tunnel. there's somewhere where zapdos should be.
          Reply With Quote
            #2880    
          Old August 16th, 2012 (2:49 PM). Edited August 16th, 2012 by DrFuji.
          liquidcrystaluser1234 liquidcrystaluser1234 is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 52
            Ok before we start let me just get my specs.
            My phone is a samsung galaxy note running on android 4.0.3 Ice cream sandwich.
            The emulator is GameBoid 2.4.7, the bios is just some gba bios file I found on the net.

            No cheats, no save states, but yes on fast forward (I believe 3 or 4x). Only saved via start>save>overwrite?>yes.

            So I had caught a pupitar in that teeny area in silver cave you access through the temple of rock below dragons den. Then I caught a slowpoke and mated the two to get a baby egg (it would, if I walked with it, hatch into a larvitar).

            Next step was obviously e4 so I banked the egg etc and got a powerhouse team, you know starters + 3 others + 2 HM slaves.

            Killed lance, the game saved, and when the credits started to roll I hit the reset button to start game without waiting through credits.
            Call from Elm: meet at lab. Fought Brendan. Pokemon almost dead so ran to cherrygrove to heal them, went to the PC, and I saw my egg went to a lv 100 tyranitar, I got a free dratini+dragonite that were lv 100 as well. After the tyranitar about 8 spaces down I had an invisible bad egg that I could release (yeah it said bye bye) but this sav file it's still there.
            Reply With Quote
              #2881    
            Old August 17th, 2012 (1:30 AM).
            XeroNos's Avatar
            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2011
              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
              Age: 28
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 3,015
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
              Sorry, i meant rock tunnel. there's somewhere where zapdos should be.
              Ah I remember you were right.. Zappy is inside Rock Tunnel.. I am sorry I can't give you direct directions but its inside a secret cave...
              Reply With Quote
                #2882    
              Old August 17th, 2012 (5:03 AM).
              Jambo51's Avatar
              Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
              Glory To Arstotzka
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2009
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 732
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by liquidcrystaluser1234 View Post
                Ok before we start let me just get my specs.
                My phone is a samsung galaxy note running on android 4.0.3 Ice cream sandwich.
                The emulator is GameBoid 2.4.7, the bios is just some gba bios file I found on the net.

                No cheats, no save states, but yes on fast forward (I believe 3 or 4x). Only saved via start>save>overwrite?>yes.

                So I had caught a pupitar in that teeny area in silver cave you access through the temple of rock below dragons den. Then I caught a slowpoke and mated the two to get a baby egg (it would, if I walked with it, hatch into a larvitar).

                Next step was obviously e4 so I banked the egg etc and got a powerhouse team, you know starters + 3 others + 2 HM slaves.

                Killed lance, the game saved, and when the credits started to roll I hit the reset button to start game without waiting through credits.
                Call from Elm: meet at lab. Fought Brendan. Pokemon almost dead so ran to cherrygrove to heal them, went to the PC, and I saw my egg went to a lv 100 tyranitar, I got a free dratini+dragonite that were lv 100 as well. After the tyranitar about 8 spaces down I had an invisible bad egg that I could release (yeah it said bye bye) but this sav file it's still there.
                You forgot one crucial piece of information. Which version of LC are you using?

                Even if you're using the latest, we can't help. Read the first post, no emulator apart from VBA is supported (By which I mean, we can't help with bugs/glitches). However, bad eggs should not be an issue any longer on beta 3.2, shy of us missing some of the "bad" variable sets.
                __________________
                Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                Reply With Quote
                  #2883    
                Old August 17th, 2012 (6:05 AM).
                Mr. Black's Avatar
                Mr. Black Mr. Black is offline
                Master Of Reality
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                  Location: Sky Valley
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Gentle
                  Posts: 589
                  I played it on gameboid too and it worked fine (day night system ,berries etc) . I haven't found any bugs myself but since i reached orange islands in the end of beta 3.2 i haven't played it anymore as im waiting for the final release.Every hack i have played so far i played it through gameboid and worked flawlessly
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2884    
                  Old August 17th, 2012 (9:21 AM). Edited August 18th, 2012 by RobbieNewton.
                  RobbieNewton RobbieNewton is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2007
                    Posts: 22
                    Running the latest version and really enjoying it. Using my PSP to play. Team consists of Golem, HItmonchan, Sandslash, Charizard, Quagsire and Gyarados, all level 70ish apart from the Level 30 Gyarados. Gonna go to Mt. Silver next. Disbanded Saturn, and have beat as many Rockets as I could find in Mt Moon. Not sure how to get to Orange Island syet.


                    Wanted to report a bug unfortunately (also done it in the bug report thread at Pokemonworld, but figured that two places must be better than one). Now I know that Gpsp kai for PSP is not fully supported, but felt I should try my luck. Playing latest version of game. Got all the way up to Seafoam Islands. I go into the room with Zane, Silver and Articuno by using the Unlocker.

                    If I talk to Silver, it says "Kris picked up an ultra ball" and Silver disappeared.
                    If I talk to Zane, it prompts me to use Rock Smash. If I do, the game freezes.
                    If I talk to Articuno, everything freezes and then I get booted to the XMB.

                    This is the first time I have experienced any problems playing on my PSP. I suspect that it may possibly be related somehow to me going to Mt. Moon a while back - I did think it odd that there was one grunt who talked about Seafoam Islands, but at the time I thought nothing of it. Has anyone experienced anything similar to this and if so, have you found a fix?

                    Edit at 11:31 GMT. I managed to import the save into the latest VBA. I could then replicate the problems within VBA, which further complicates things.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2885    
                    Old August 17th, 2012 (11:24 AM).
                    liquidcrystaluser1234 liquidcrystaluser1234 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 52
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                      You forgot one crucial piece of information. Which version of LC are you using?

                      Even if you're using the latest, we can't help. Read the first post, no emulator apart from VBA is supported (By which I mean, we can't help with bugs/glitches). However, bad eggs should not be an issue any longer on beta 3.2, shy of us missing some of the "bad" variable sets.
                      Ugh the guy removed the link w/ my .sav .bin and .gba file, .gba obv my mistake.

                      Link below is my .sav file, this is from beta 3.2.
                      http://puu.sh/WfXI
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2886    
                      Old August 19th, 2012 (7:03 PM).
                      liquidcrystaluser1234 liquidcrystaluser1234 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 52
                        Quick note,
                        Articuno is in a cave in the Ice cave between Mahogany/Blackthorn, in its own little entrance surfing south of the first bridge east of mahogany.
                        Zapdos is in the rock tunnel, quite simple to find from either entrance just run straight through w/ repels.
                        Moltres I believe is in Mt. Mortar, can't recall directions.

                        Now I'm pretty sure only a few people have found this little egg in the game.
                        Inside of the undersea caverns, there's this place called the Fighting Dojo. Basically you fight all 17 types of pokemon, 6 for each person. So 6 fire, 6 water, you get the point.

                        I love this! Except they're level 100 so I have no idea what this 'prize' is.

                        That's one of the great things about this game, the hidden stuff. That articuno cave, I would have never found it if I didn't bother surfing at an area most of us wouldn't even bother at.

                        One more thing, on the official release from christmas 2011, I had played that to completion. One puzzle had still baffled me. I can't recall the name of it, it was southwest of cherry grove. Lost woods maybe? When you went inside you would here weird sounds, and you were supposed to walk in a certain pattern. I still don't get this puzzle, could someone explain?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2887    
                        Old August 20th, 2012 (12:48 AM).
                        arpeggi arpeggi is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                          Posts: 35
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by liquidcrystaluser1234 View Post
                          Quick note,
                          Articuno is in a cave in the Ice cave between Mahogany/Blackthorn, in its own little entrance surfing south of the first bridge east of mahogany.
                          Zapdos is in the rock tunnel, quite simple to find from either entrance just run straight through w/ repels.
                          Moltres I believe is in Mt. Mortar, can't recall directions.

                          Now I'm pretty sure only a few people have found this little egg in the game.
                          Inside of the undersea caverns, there's this place called the Fighting Dojo. Basically you fight all 17 types of pokemon, 6 for each person. So 6 fire, 6 water, you get the point.

                          I love this! Except they're level 100 so I have no idea what this 'prize' is.

                          That's one of the great things about this game, the hidden stuff. That articuno cave, I would have never found it if I didn't bother surfing at an area most of us wouldn't even bother at.

                          One more thing, on the official release from christmas 2011, I had played that to completion. One puzzle had still baffled me. I can't recall the name of it, it was southwest of cherry grove. Lost woods maybe? When you went inside you would here weird sounds, and you were supposed to walk in a certain pattern. I still don't get this puzzle, could someone explain?
                          You will get a "Star Piece" for beating the Fighting Dojo..

                          The Lost Woods will lead you to Suicine if I didn't recall wrongly, according to somebody here
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2888    
                          Old August 20th, 2012 (12:01 PM).
                          Reject217's Avatar
                          Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                          Great Pokémon Reject
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                            Location: California
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naive
                            Posts: 731
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
                            The Lost Woods will lead you to Suicine if I didn't recall wrongly, according to somebody here

                            It will ONLY lead you to Suicune if you have not caught it yet
                            Reply With Quote
                              #2889    
                            Old August 20th, 2012 (1:38 PM). Edited August 20th, 2012 by LiquoriceBeef.
                            LiquoriceBeef LiquoriceBeef is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 24
                              Hi, I just started playing LiquidCrystal and it works perfectly. I like it, but I have think the grass looks really weird. Apart from that, it's amazing. Love how lightning flashes during a storm!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2890    
                              Old August 20th, 2012 (4:23 PM).
                              liquidcrystaluser1234 liquidcrystaluser1234 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 52
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by PokeReject View Post
                                It will ONLY lead you to Suicune if you have not caught it yet
                                So if I have it, I shouldn't bother with it, yes?
                                There's no replacement pokemon?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2891    
                                Old August 21st, 2012 (8:03 AM).
                                moh277 moh277 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 6
                                  i also cant find zapdos... like i have found articuno and moltress easy.. but zapdos is nowhere in rock tunnel.. yes i have done the pedatal thingy all three, and yes i found the abandon power plant in the rock tunnel and still no zapdos.. do i have to reach a certain part in the game for him zapdos to be findable? i have reached the orange islands, so where is zapdos??????? could it be a bug that he is not apprearing in the abandon power plant?
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2892    
                                  Old August 21st, 2012 (9:27 AM).
                                  liquidcrystaluser1234 liquidcrystaluser1234 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 52
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by moh277 View Post
                                    i also cant find zapdos... like i have found articuno and moltress easy.. but zapdos is nowhere in rock tunnel.. yes i have done the pedatal thingy all three, and yes i found the abandon power plant in the rock tunnel and still no zapdos.. do i have to reach a certain part in the game for him zapdos to be findable? i have reached the orange islands, so where is zapdos??????? could it be a bug that he is not apprearing in the abandon power plant?
                                    He's actually INSIDE the rock tunnel, not in the power plant.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2893    
                                    Old August 21st, 2012 (10:07 AM).
                                    moh277 moh277 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 6
                                      in the ROCK TUNNEL thre is a another CAVE ENTRANCE, when u go inside this Cave entrance WITHIN the rock tunnel, it leads you to the old power plant which looks exactly like the power plant from pokemon red blue and yellow, is zapdos suppose to be in there? cause hes not...
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2894    
                                      Old August 21st, 2012 (11:12 AM).
                                      pokemonlover493's Avatar
                                      pokemonlover493 pokemonlover493 is offline
                                      Trainer
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2009
                                        Location: Lumiose City, Kalos
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lax
                                        Posts: 355
                                        This looks like a great hack, so I'll play it when it is completely done. Good luck making the rest of it.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2895    
                                        Old August 21st, 2012 (3:39 PM).
                                        Reject217's Avatar
                                        Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                                        Great Pokémon Reject
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Location: California
                                          Age: 22
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Naive
                                          Posts: 731
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by liquidcrystaluser1234 View Post
                                          So if I have it, I shouldn't bother with it, yes?
                                          There's no replacement pokemon?
                                          nope, no replacement pokemon, so there's no need to bother, although it is a fun mini game

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by moh277 View Post
                                          in the ROCK TUNNEL thre is a another CAVE ENTRANCE, when u go inside this Cave entrance WITHIN the rock tunnel, it leads you to the old power plant which looks exactly like the power plant from pokemon red blue and yellow, is zapdos suppose to be in there? cause hes not...
                                          Zapdos does appear there until after you help Axel with is part of the storyline
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2896    
                                          Old August 21st, 2012 (5:04 PM).
                                          moh277 moh277 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 6
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by PokeReject;7310212)

                                            Zapdos does appear there until after you help Axel with is part of the storyline

                                            I think I already helped axel, I have reached the orange islands, does that mean I have helped him already or no?
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2897    
                                            Old August 21st, 2012 (10:02 PM).
                                            Reject217's Avatar
                                            Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                                            Great Pokémon Reject
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                                              Location: California
                                              Age: 22
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Naive
                                              Posts: 731
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by moh277 View Post
                                              I think I already helped axel, I have reached the orange islands, does that mean I have helped him already or no?
                                              I think so, but do you remember fighting Team Rocket in various spots around Kanto?
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #2898    
                                              Old August 22nd, 2012 (12:28 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2012 by Satoshi Ookami.
                                              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is online now
                                              Memento Mori
                                              • Gold Tier
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                                              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                              Age: 25
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 14,508
                                              So I finally found time for playing and I'm enjoying it so far =)
                                              But I'm stuck before Ice Path...
                                              Cop doesn't want to get lost even after I caught Suicune...


                                              Nevermind... he left. Is Marowak the needed event? o.O
                                              __________________
                                              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #2899    
                                              Old August 22nd, 2012 (5:06 AM).
                                              RobbieNewton RobbieNewton is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2007
                                                Posts: 22
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by RobbieNewton View Post
                                                Running the latest version and really enjoying it. Using my PSP to play. Team consists of Golem, HItmonchan, Sandslash, Charizard, Quagsire and Gyarados, all level 70ish apart from the Level 30 Gyarados. Gonna go to Mt. Silver next. Disbanded Saturn, and have beat as many Rockets as I could find in Mt Moon. Not sure how to get to Orange Island syet.


                                                Wanted to report a bug unfortunately (also done it in the bug report thread at Pokemonworld, but figured that two places must be better than one). Now I know that Gpsp kai for PSP is not fully supported, but felt I should try my luck. Playing latest version of game. Got all the way up to Seafoam Islands. I go into the room with Zane, Silver and Articuno by using the Unlocker.

                                                If I talk to Silver, it says "Kris picked up an ultra ball" and Silver disappeared.
                                                If I talk to Zane, it prompts me to use Rock Smash. If I do, the game freezes.
                                                If I talk to Articuno, everything freezes and then I get booted to the XMB.

                                                This is the first time I have experienced any problems playing on my PSP. I suspect that it may possibly be related somehow to me going to Mt. Moon a while back - I did think it odd that there was one grunt who talked about Seafoam Islands, but at the time I thought nothing of it. Has anyone experienced anything similar to this and if so, have you found a fix?

                                                Edit at 11:31 GMT. I managed to import the save into the latest VBA. I could then replicate the problems within VBA, which further complicates things.

                                                So further to this, I done some more testing in VBA and gpsp kai. If I go into the room with those three, and then exit, and then re-enter, they are gone. Not only that, but the Rockets clear out of Seafoam Islands, as does Axel, and I can't seem to find them anywhere in the game anymore. Has anyone got any tips, as it would be a shame to restart or whatnot.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #2900    
                                                Old August 22nd, 2012 (12:08 PM).
                                                moh277 moh277 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 6
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by PokeReject View Post
                                                  I think so, but do you remember fighting Team Rocket in various spots around Kanto?

                                                  yes i remember fighting team rocket in various spots where they tried ctahing the legendary birds, i right now talked to axel and he gave me silver wing for helping him out (funny thing is i think an old man gave me silver wing already in pewter city....) so i went back in rock tunnel(the cave behind lavender) to see if getting the silver wing would make zapdos appear or something, but still no zapdos.. axel did ask to help him recruit trainers for hq,so do you mean after helping him recruit trainers ?
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:27 PM.