The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3301    
Old December 12th, 2012 (12:28 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Dosent matter actually, a Scizor and even a choice scarfed Haxorus can easily one hit ko both Espeon and Gardevoir. I know that cus that has always been the outcome whenever I came up against Espeon during my wifi battles.
Who in the world would battle against Scizor/Hax with Espeon/Gardevoir? o.O
And by the way, you cannot really get Choice Scarf here, not to mention Bullet Punch or Technician for Scizor.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #3302    
Old December 14th, 2012 (5:01 PM).
ogobogo ogobogo is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Posts: 1
    So I lost a battle in the Orange Islands, and was sent back home. I can't get back to the islands because my clock is set at 12:00 and it says I need to wait 10 minutes, but the clock doesn't move. Anyone know what to do?
    Reply With Quote
      #3303    
    Old December 14th, 2012 (11:30 PM).
    XeroNos's Avatar
    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 3,015
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ogobogo View Post
      So I lost a battle in the Orange Islands, and was sent back home. I can't get back to the islands because my clock is set at 12:00 and it says I need to wait 10 minutes, but the clock doesn't move. Anyone know what to do?
      Check your emulator settings for (Real Time Clock). Is it enabled or not??
      Reply With Quote
        #3304    
      Old December 18th, 2012 (12:34 PM).
      .hack's Avatar
      .hack .hack is offline
      .
         
        Join Date: Oct 2007
        Location: London, England
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 546
        Hey I have some questions about the latest beta of Liquid Crystal that I've recently started playing through.
        Does anyone know the whereabouts of the Amulet Coin and Macho Brace?
        I'm also curious as to how Kadabra and Poliwhirl evolve now into their trade evolutions?
        I'm liking the latest beta man, the new title screen is livee!
        Reply With Quote
          #3305    
        Old December 18th, 2012 (1:23 PM).
        FIQ FIQ is offline
           
          Join Date: Nov 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 207
          Read this to get answer

          Spoiler:
          Amulet coin - don't know/remember
          Macho brace - You can buy those in Leaf Bay city. No idea if you can get hold of any earlier than that.
          Poliwhirl evolution - Use water stone (Poliwrath) as usual, or Sun Stone (Politoed)
          Kadabra evolution - Moon stone

          And here are the rest "impossible" evolutions, might have forgotten any

          Hunter ---Moon Stone---> Gengar
          Graveler ---Lv42---> Golem
          Machoke ---Lv42---> Machamp
          Slowpoke ---Sun Stone--->Slowking
          Porygon ---???---> Porygon2
          Reply With Quote
            #3306    
          Old December 18th, 2012 (4:02 PM).
          UtopiaRay's Avatar
          UtopiaRay UtopiaRay is offline
          Pokemon Champion
             
            Join Date: Nov 2012
            Location: Canada
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 19
            I don't know what to say but.....THISISSOAWESOME!
            This is one of the best G/S/C Hacks I ever played, exactly like the original but a little twist! The rivals are the best especially Zane, I love his battle theme!
            Reply With Quote
              #3307    
            Old December 18th, 2012 (11:10 PM).
            XeroNos's Avatar
            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2011
              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
              Age: 27
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 3,015
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by .hack View Post
              Hey I have some questions about the latest beta of Liquid Crystal that I've recently started playing through.
              Does anyone know the whereabouts of the Amulet Coin and Macho Brace?
              I'm also curious as to how Kadabra and Poliwhirl evolve now into their trade evolutions?
              I'm liking the latest beta man, the new title screen is livee!
              Have you done the Rocket event in GoldenRod city after the 7th badge. You can find it on Basement floor of the city's departmental store just like the original games. :D
              Reply With Quote
                #3308    
              Old December 19th, 2012 (9:19 AM).
              Gold011 Gold011 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 102
                hey all, on the page romhackersonline of this hack, there was announced a new update, music related update, but, here is my question, does this update require to start all over the game?, meaning, starting from the very begining again?, i didn't understood that part...
                Reply With Quote
                  #3309    
                Old December 19th, 2012 (9:54 AM).
                Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                   
                  Join Date: May 2008
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Bashful
                  Posts: 3,487
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
                  hey all, on the page romhackersonline of this hack, there was announced a new update, music related update, but, here is my question, does this update require to start all over the game?, meaning, starting from the very begining again?, i didn't understood that part...
                  The new update, to fully enjoy it, requires you to start again from the start to get something new.
                  __________________


                  Temmie vibrates intensely.

                  awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                  OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                  can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                  RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                  Reply With Quote
                    #3310    
                  Old December 19th, 2012 (1:10 PM).
                  Jambo51's Avatar
                  Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                  Glory To Arstotzka
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 732
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
                    hey all, on the page romhackersonline of this hack, there was announced a new update, music related update, but, here is my question, does this update require to start all over the game?, meaning, starting from the very begining again?, i didn't understood that part...
                    Currently, you have to restart to get it, yes. But we are working on a way to get this item to players who have already started the game so that they can enjoy it too!
                    __________________
                    Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3311    
                    Old December 19th, 2012 (11:05 PM).
                    XeroNos's Avatar
                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                      Age: 27
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 3,015
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
                      hey all, on the page romhackersonline of this hack, there was announced a new update, music related update, but, here is my question, does this update require to start all over the game?, meaning, starting from the very begining again?, i didn't understood that part...
                      But you can play with your old save of course if you want to. But don't complain if you get any bugs then
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3312    
                      Old December 20th, 2012 (3:56 AM).
                      FIQ FIQ is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 207
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                        Currently, you have to restart to get it, yes. But we are working on a way to get this item to players who have already started the game so that they can enjoy it too!
                        Which is now the case.

                        Download IPS as usual and patch, and talk to your mom to enjoy GBP functionality!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3313    
                        Old December 21st, 2012 (9:51 AM).
                        Banette`'s Avatar
                        Banette` Banette` is offline
                        [ The Vengeful Doll ]
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2012
                          Location: Long Island
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 17
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Killer_Nacho View Post
                          Teleport is a known bug. Just don't use it.

                          M) Must Be On
                          72BC6DFB E9CA5465
                          A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

                          Ghost (Walk Through Walls)
                          509197D3 542975F4
                          78DA95DF 44018CB4
                          So, I tried using this code since I got myself stuck in the Underwater Cavern and cannot get out due to no Whirlpool when you pop up in Dragon's Den. Well.. The Code won't work for me.
                          In need of some serious help. My stupidity got me into a bad spot. None of my Pokemon can learn the Whirlpool TM and I have no Escape Ropes.. /fail'd.

                          Any ideas? I'm definitely doing something wrong, just don't know what. D:
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3314    
                          Old December 21st, 2012 (11:55 AM).
                          FIQ FIQ is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 207
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Banette` View Post
                            So, I tried using this code since I got myself stuck in the Underwater Cavern and cannot get out due to no Whirlpool when you pop up in Dragon's Den. Well.. The Code won't work for me.
                            In need of some serious help. My stupidity got me into a bad spot. None of my Pokemon can learn the Whirlpool TM and I have no Escape Ropes.. /fail'd.

                            Any ideas? I'm definitely doing something wrong, just don't know what. D:
                            You'll have to white out.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3315    
                            Old December 21st, 2012 (3:21 PM). Edited December 21st, 2012 by Banette`.
                            Banette`'s Avatar
                            Banette` Banette` is offline
                            [ The Vengeful Doll ]
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2012
                              Location: Long Island
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 17
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by FIQ View Post
                              You'll have to white out.
                              Wish I could. Don't really know how, they're all around level 20. I have high 60's. x:
                              I'll give it a shot though, definitely better than starting over, or anything.
                              xD

                              Edit: So, question. How exactly do I get Axel to appear in Mt. Moon? Seems I haven't been able to find any answers to this one on here. Nor a solution on my own. I think I went out of order, I was following someone's walk-through. x:

                              Oh, and thank you. I managed to kill all of my Pokemon. Wobbuffet is a win.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3316    
                              Old December 21st, 2012 (3:39 PM).
                              Gideon Jeremiah's Avatar
                              Gideon Jeremiah Gideon Jeremiah is offline
                              The giving Pokèmon breeder
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2012
                                Location: Canada
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Docile
                                Posts: 181
                                Thank you for this wonderful game .
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3317    
                                Old December 21st, 2012 (11:01 PM).
                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                  Age: 27
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 3,015
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Banette` View Post
                                  Wish I could. Don't really know how, they're all around level 20. I have high 60's. x:
                                  I'll give it a shot though, definitely better than starting over, or anything.
                                  xD

                                  Edit: So, question. How exactly do I get Axel to appear in Mt. Moon? Seems I haven't been able to find any answers to this one on here. Nor a solution on my own. I think I went out of order, I was following someone's walk-through. x:

                                  Oh, and thank you. I managed to kill all of my Pokemon. Wobbuffet is a win.
                                  You have to complete events in Cinnaber Island in order for Axel to appear in Mt. Moon. But I think its Silver the Rocket Leader who shows up there.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3318    
                                  Old December 22nd, 2012 (12:15 AM).
                                  Banette`'s Avatar
                                  Banette` Banette` is offline
                                  [ The Vengeful Doll ]
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                                    Location: Long Island
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Posts: 17
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                    You have to complete events in Cinnaber Island in order for Axel to appear in Mt. Moon. But I think its Silver the Rocket Leader who shows up there.
                                    Well, Silver did appear when I first went in. I beat him and as I watched a walk-through it showed that Axel was there as well. Team Rocket members showed up too.
                                    I did complete the events on Cinnabar, though. Still no appearance.

                                    I moved past it either way, won't be able to access a part of Mt. Moon it seems, but if I can continue in the game, then I don't mind. xD
                                    __________________






                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3319    
                                    Old December 22nd, 2012 (3:19 PM).
                                    chivadeg chivadeg is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 6
                                      Hi I'm wondering when u guys are going to release the full game.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3320    
                                      Old December 22nd, 2012 (7:29 PM).
                                      Cyclone's Avatar
                                      Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                                      Eye of the Storm
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 3,392
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by chivadeg View Post
                                        Hi I'm wondering when u guys are going to release the full game.
                                        I would say when it's done, but that's just an educated guess. Even when they do that, there may still be odd bugs, so it's always going to be a beta release.

                                        Cyclone
                                        __________________
                                        "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                                        Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                                        Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                                        Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3321    
                                        Old December 23rd, 2012 (11:28 PM).
                                        XeroNos's Avatar
                                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                          Age: 27
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 3,015
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by chivadeg View Post
                                          Hi I'm wondering when u guys are going to release the full game.
                                          LaZ has not reported nor Zeikku. That means the next release is quite far. Lets say according to LaZ old post that it will be released at the end of next year
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3322    
                                          Old December 23rd, 2012 (11:54 PM).
                                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                          Memento Mori
                                          • Gold Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                          Age: 24
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 14,445
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                          LaZ has not reported nor Zeikku. That means the next release is quite far. Lets say according to LaZ old post that it will be released at the end of next year
                                          But we can presume that the next release will be the final one...
                                          __________________
                                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3323    
                                          Old December 25th, 2012 (11:09 PM).
                                          XeroNos's Avatar
                                          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                                            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                            Age: 27
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Brave
                                            Posts: 3,015
                                            Could be exactly what you are saying Ash. Maybe he is working in his other hack
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3324    
                                            Old December 26th, 2012 (4:45 PM).
                                            FIQ FIQ is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2012
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 207
                                              If you're talking about next "stable" release, you might be right. But does it really matter? The Live beta updates very often (latest update was a few days ago), and it's way more stable than the 3.1 release, and still more stable than the 3.2 release earlier this year.

                                              The Live Beta may introduce game breaking bugs (as it's pretty untested), which *has* happened before (I recall a bug introduced in a live beta some months ago that completely wiped Ilex Forest) but is most of the case more stable than any "stable" has been
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3325    
                                              Old December 26th, 2012 (11:09 PM).
                                              XeroNos's Avatar
                                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                                Age: 27
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Brave
                                                Posts: 3,015
                                                Yup gotta admit the Live Beta feature is pretty cool but sometimes when an update is made people don't know about it as the Live beta does not mentions when it is made.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:48 AM.