ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4101    
Old June 10th, 2013 (12:58 PM).
nash3101 nash3101 is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 1
    hi im stuck at the beginning of the johto league
    my character isnt moving forward and there's nowhere to go
    i tried restarting and playing a number of times but in vain
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4102    
    Old June 10th, 2013 (10:21 PM).
    XeroNos's Avatar
    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 3,015
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by nash3101 View Post
      hi im stuck at the beginning of the johto league
      my character isnt moving forward and there's nowhere to go
      i tried restarting and playing a number of times but in vain
      You must be referring to the place when you enter the Elite Four Building and get stucked. You must be playing an old version because it was fixed by then. Otherwise use walk through walls cheat to get out
      Reply With Quote
        #4103    
      Old June 11th, 2013 (1:29 AM).
      Celebris Celebris is offline
         
        Join Date: Jun 2006
        Gender:
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 6
        How do you get through the guard to crystal cave in Sandway town? I tried talking to the guy at crystal shop, but he won't go battle the guards at the entrance.
        Reply With Quote
          #4104    
        Old June 11th, 2013 (11:12 AM).
        Evil 4 Life's Avatar
        Evil 4 Life Evil 4 Life is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2007
          Gender:
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 143
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Celebris View Post
          How do you get through the guard to crystal cave in Sandway town? I tried talking to the guy at crystal shop, but he won't go battle the guards at the entrance.
          Head north of sandway town and talk to the guard blocking the entrance to that cave. Then go back and talk to the guy in the crystal shop
          Reply With Quote
            #4105    
          Old June 11th, 2013 (1:47 PM).
          Rjwalkyz's Avatar
          Rjwalkyz Rjwalkyz is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 6
            Is there a new patched Pokemon liquid crystal 3.4 or something?...I have second badge in orange island but I wait for third badge for the new patched..I use iPod touch 4G..pls dont give me a ups files..
            Reply With Quote
              #4106    
            Old June 11th, 2013 (2:21 PM).
            daxthevortex's Avatar
            daxthevortex daxthevortex is offline
            Rehatched Egg
               
              Join Date: May 2013
              Location: Places.
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 3
              I can't fight Silver at the end of the Safari zone. How do I fix this?
              __________________


              I am Mewtwo. HEAR ME RAWR
              Reply With Quote
                #4107    
              Old June 11th, 2013 (3:17 PM).
              Zetsubou Johnny's Avatar
              Zetsubou Johnny Zetsubou Johnny is offline
              He once drank an entire bottle of windex
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2010
                Location: Sky Dinosaurian Square
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Bold
                Posts: 124
                is trade between liquid crystal and fire red possible? I've been going through loops and losing my mind trying to make this happen
                Reply With Quote
                  #4108    
                Old June 11th, 2013 (4:05 PM).
                daxthevortex's Avatar
                daxthevortex daxthevortex is offline
                Rehatched Egg
                   
                  Join Date: May 2013
                  Location: Places.
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 3
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
                  is trade between liquid crystal and fire red possible? I've been going through loops and losing my mind trying to make this happen
                  Unfortunately, it is impossible to trade from LC to other games. It freezes if you try to trade.
                  __________________


                  I am Mewtwo. HEAR ME RAWR
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4109    
                  Old June 11th, 2013 (5:52 PM).
                  Zetsubou Johnny's Avatar
                  Zetsubou Johnny Zetsubou Johnny is offline
                  He once drank an entire bottle of windex
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2010
                    Location: Sky Dinosaurian Square
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Bold
                    Posts: 124
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by daxthevortex View Post
                    Unfortunately, it is impossible to trade from LC to other games. It freezes if you try to trade.
                    Darn, I will do anything to make this possible. I doubt this talk is allowed here, but does anyone know how to deconstruct a sav and turn it back to a fire red one and back and forth? I gotta get these six pokemon in my liquid crystal.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4110    
                    Old June 11th, 2013 (6:11 PM).
                    Strikes's Avatar
                    Strikes Strikes is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2012
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 63
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
                      Darn, I will do anything to make this possible. I doubt this talk is allowed here, but does anyone know how to deconstruct a sav and turn it back to a fire red one and back and forth? I gotta get these six pokemon in my liquid crystal.
                      You could always use an action reply or gameshark code.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4111    
                      Old June 11th, 2013 (10:16 PM).
                      XeroNos's Avatar
                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 3,015
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Rjwalkyz View Post
                        Is there a new patched Pokemon liquid crystal 3.4 or something?...I have second badge in orange island but I wait for third badge for the new patched..I use iPod touch 4G..pls dont give me a ups files..
                        The progress has been slowed since 2nd April so the current 3.3 version is still the latest one
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4112    
                        Old June 12th, 2013 (12:45 AM).
                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                        Memento Mori
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 14,477
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Rjwalkyz View Post
                        Is there a new patched Pokemon liquid crystal 3.4 or something?...I have second badge in orange island but I wait for third badge for the new patched..I use iPod touch 4G..pls dont give me a ups files..
                        Patch it on PC and play it on it.
                        __________________
                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4113    
                        Old June 12th, 2013 (6:42 AM).
                        Zetsubou Johnny's Avatar
                        Zetsubou Johnny Zetsubou Johnny is offline
                        He once drank an entire bottle of windex
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2010
                          Location: Sky Dinosaurian Square
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Bold
                          Posts: 124
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Strikes View Post
                          You could always use an action reply or gameshark code.
                          3rd Gen's action replay is overly complex and hard, it would seriously take me days to get all 6 pokemon the way i have them in my fire red although desperation will possibly lead me to at least attempting it. And Encyclopedia Pokemon isn't compatible with liquid crystal
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4114    
                          Old June 12th, 2013 (6:52 AM).
                          Strikes's Avatar
                          Strikes Strikes is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2012
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 63
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
                            3rd Gen's action replay is overly complex and hard, it would seriously take me days to get all 6 pokemon the way i have them in my fire red although desperation will possibly lead me to at least attempting it. And Encyclopedia Pokemon isn't compatible with liquid crystal
                            Pretty simple if you go here http://www.supercheats.com/gameboyadvance/pokemonfireredcodes2.htm
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4115    
                            Old June 14th, 2013 (3:01 AM).
                            rexey rexey is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 7
                              Ok. Nice . But can you catch All pokemon pikachu charmender balbasuar etc?? I wold love that. I wanna complete my pokedex whit hard work. Catch every single pokemon. including all legendarys. Please resppnd

                              + can i play ot on gbc emulator??

                              Best Regards
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4116    
                              Old June 14th, 2013 (6:46 AM).
                              Strikes's Avatar
                              Strikes Strikes is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2012
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 63
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by rexey View Post
                                Ok. Nice . But can you catch All pokemon pikachu charmender balbasuar etc?? I wold love that. I wanna complete my pokedex whit hard work. Catch every single pokemon. including all legendarys. Please resppnd

                                + can i play ot on gbc emulator??

                                Best Regards
                                If your replying to me then your answer is in the link.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4117    
                                Old June 14th, 2013 (10:20 PM).
                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                  Age: 27
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 3,015
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by rexey View Post
                                  Ok. Nice . But can you catch All pokemon pikachu charmender balbasuar etc?? I wold love that. I wanna complete my pokedex whit hard work. Catch every single pokemon. including all legendarys. Please resppnd

                                  + can i play ot on gbc emulator??

                                  Best Regards
                                  There is a slight doubt of Hoenn starters in Liquid crystal but Kanto starters are available in this hack as a gift Pokemon
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4118    
                                  Old June 15th, 2013 (2:54 PM).
                                  Glurak101 Glurak101 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2013
                                    Posts: 1
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by daxthevortex View Post
                                    I can't fight Silver at the end of the Safari zone. How do I fix this?
                                    Got the same bug, anyone got a solution for this?

                                    I'd link a video for this, but I need 15 posts to link a URL. Just google "Pokemon liquid crystal safari zone bug" and you should be linked to a yt video.

                                    Doubt anyone has a solution for this, but I hope I am wrong lol
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4119    
                                    Old June 20th, 2013 (6:39 AM).
                                    pmo2408 pmo2408 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 3
                                      Has anyone ever found a staryu? If so where?

                                      Thanks
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4120    
                                      Old June 21st, 2013 (1:01 AM).
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 27
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by pmo2408 View Post
                                        Has anyone ever found a staryu? If so where?

                                        Thanks
                                        Have you checked it on the Route South of Whirl Islands??? It always appear there along with Staryus
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4121    
                                        Old June 22nd, 2013 (10:08 AM).
                                        ShinySandslash's Avatar
                                        ShinySandslash ShinySandslash is offline
                                        Shiny Sandslash
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2013
                                          Location: Mt Moon
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Serious
                                          Posts: 5
                                          What a brilliant hack! There are some graphical glitches and sometimes lag (possibly due to how amazing the music is). I can't believe you even put the GB Player in the game!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4122    
                                          Old June 22nd, 2013 (12:48 PM).
                                          GrisistosDeGris's Avatar
                                          GrisistosDeGris GrisistosDeGris is offline
                                          Gray Bear
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2013
                                            Location: Mexico
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 2
                                            This Is Awesome! :D
                                            I Am Sure Going To Banner This To Support You!
                                            Keep Up The Good Work :D.
                                            __________________
                                            Good Rom Hacks :D:
                                            Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4123    
                                            Old June 23rd, 2013 (11:15 PM).
                                            Red154's Avatar
                                            Red154 Red154 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 1
                                              hello all i am new too the forum's and i wanted to ask a few question's' 1. the new version that is currently out is 3.3 from what i heard, and i wanted too know if i can possibly get the version without having the patch some files just too play it, 2.is it possible to obtain all staters from all regions? like kanto, johto, hoenn?

                                              also idk if these qestions are allowed but ido apologize for anything i might of said that is not allowed to be said.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #4124    
                                              Old June 23rd, 2013 (11:36 PM).
                                              XeroNos's Avatar
                                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                                Age: 27
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Brave
                                                Posts: 3,015
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Red154 View Post
                                                hello all i am new too the forum's and i wanted to ask a few question's' 1. the new version that is currently out is 3.3 from what i heard, and i wanted too know if i can possibly get the version without having the patch some files just too play it, 2.is it possible to obtain all staters from all regions? like kanto, johto, hoenn?

                                                also idk if these qestions are allowed but ido apologize for anything i might of said that is not allowed to be said.
                                                Nah, you can't play any hack if you are too lazy to patch it first..

                                                All Kanto, Johto as well as 1 Hoenn starter is confirmed to reside in Liquid Crystal 3.3
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #4125    
                                                Old June 24th, 2013 (1:02 AM).
                                                br hue br hue is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: May 2013
                                                  Posts: 5
                                                  Ok so where do I go from here?

                                                  I got all Kanto Badges, I dismembered Team Saturn in the hidden cave of Cinnabar, then talked to Oak, got access to Mt.Silver, where there are only 3 gentlemen instead of Red.

                                                  I tried the Orange Islands gate but the guard says it's not stamped. I tried the Undersea cave, where I found a Ruby and a Meteorite, and a place in the middle of a current tthat lead me to Dragon's Den, with a cave entrance next to it, that contained an infinite stairway

                                                  What am I supposed to do now?
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:52 PM.