ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4426    
Old October 15th, 2013 (6:09 AM).
AmazingCharizard's Avatar
AmazingCharizard AmazingCharizard is offline
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: High above you
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 315
    You can catch it but you need Groudon and Kyogre in your team with you.
    __________________
    Professional Alpha Dragon Slayer & the Greatest in the Universe(at least in XenoVerse)

    Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
    How to patch a rom:
    1.Download the patch. If it is in a .zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
    2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
    3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4427    
    Old October 15th, 2013 (9:36 PM).
    thanhtp2013 thanhtp2013 is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2013
      Gender:
      Posts: 2
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
      You can catch it but you need Groudon and Kyogre in your team with you.
      Is it True?? I haven't tried. I 'll,but don't tell me a lie, because I have had them both in game. thanks
      Reply With Quote
        #4428    
      Old October 19th, 2013 (5:52 AM). Edited October 19th, 2013 by Albel_Nox.
      Albel_Nox's Avatar
      Albel_Nox Albel_Nox is offline
         
        Join Date: Oct 2013
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 8
        How exactly do you get Groudon in the lastest version 3.3.00412? I went to the spot where he is supposed to be at but he isn't there. I already have the ruby(got it just after getting the 16th badge) and I just defeated my rival where he was using Groudon. Is this some kind of bug or do I have to complete the main story before he appears in the undersea cavern?

        Edit: Nvm. It seems he was moved to a different location from where he use to be in the previous version. I found him in the Dragons Den where I last fought my rival.
        Reply With Quote
          #4429    
        Old October 20th, 2013 (3:16 PM).
        Mew's Avatar
        Mew Mew is offline
        The New Species Pokémon
           
          Join Date: Apr 2013
          Location: Under the truck
          Gender: Other
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 293
          What makes this better than CrystalDust or ShinyGold?
          __________________
          ~♪~ Keep your heart pure! | The New Species Pokémon ~♪~
          Reply With Quote
            #4430    
          Old October 20th, 2013 (4:01 PM). Edited October 23rd, 2013 by chaos_envoys.
          chaos_envoys's Avatar
          chaos_envoys chaos_envoys is offline
             
            Join Date: Mar 2013
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 308
            Liquid Crystal vs Crystal Dust
            Liquid Crystal
            Pros
            -Have a complete jotho and kanto (I really love battling Red)
            -Jotho's location are more logical where you can surf from cianwood to cherrygroove and goldenrod
            -Added event for Celebi, Groudon, Kyogre, and completed event for Ho-Oh and Lugia
            -Some extra story with new characters
            Cons
            -Extra story and sidequest might not appealing to those looking for nostalgia

            Crystal Dust
            Pros
            -Based on emerald (moving pokemon sprite)
            -Buildings light up at night
            -Awesome intro video
            -Sticking with original Pokemon Crystal story and quest
            Cons
            -Not completed yet, only to some parts of kanto

            Liquid Crystal vs Shiny Gold
            Liquid Crystal
            Pros
            -Day, night, & seasons
            -Completed jotho and kanto
            -Extra story with new characters
            -Same as the above
            Cons
            -Same as the above

            Shiny Gold
            Pros
            -Have a working calling feature
            Cons
            -Only completed to some parts of kanto, can't battle Red yet
            -Don't have day/night or even time system
            -Still have fire red's log journal when loading save
            -Don't have physical/special split??(still needs confirmation)
            __________________
            Waiting For this Hacks: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, P9kemon Discovery, GAIA, LIFE, Giratina's Legend (english)
            Tutorial on how to patch a ROM
            Reply With Quote
              #4431    
            Old October 20th, 2013 (5:42 PM). Edited October 20th, 2013 by cdtm.
            cdtm cdtm is offline
               
              Join Date: Oct 2013
              Gender:
              Posts: 1
              chaos_evoys, thanks for the description.

              So it sounds like Liquid Crystal is the only hack with a complete base Crystal quest, but with added extras? Is it the only gba hack out there that offers the original Crystal experience in it's entirety, then?

              From the LC page, the game almost sounds like it will never actually be "finished", with new content being added all the time.. Kind of like an mmorpg, I guess.

              But is the content at this point essentially complete, in the sense you can do everything there is in this version of the game? Or will you run into quests that can't be completed?
              Reply With Quote
                #4432    
              Old October 20th, 2013 (6:29 PM). Edited October 20th, 2013 by chaos_envoys.
              chaos_envoys's Avatar
              chaos_envoys chaos_envoys is offline
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2013
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 308
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by cdtm View Post
                chaos_evoys, thanks for the description.

                So it sounds like Liquid Crystal is the only hack with a complete base Crystal quest, but with added extras? Is it the only gba hack out there that offers the original Crystal experience in it's entirety, then?

                From the LC page, the game almost sounds like it will never actually be "finished", with new content being added all the time.. Kind of like an mmorpg, I guess.

                But is the content at this point essentially complete, in the sense you can do everything there is in this version of the game? Or will you run into quests that can't be completed?
                I guess LC is the only one that offers the experience in it's entirety.. The added extras are a good addition too.. After all, I'm looking for a new experience in playing rom hack..

                The content up to kanto region is complete.. There are no quest that cannot be completed up to kanto.. After kanto, there are the orange island and the orange island league, but this area isn's completed yet..
                __________________
                Waiting For this Hacks: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, P9kemon Discovery, GAIA, LIFE, Giratina's Legend (english)
                Tutorial on how to patch a ROM
                Reply With Quote
                  #4433    
                Old October 20th, 2013 (11:51 PM).
                Door2Dawn's Avatar
                Door2Dawn Door2Dawn is offline
                Iron fist
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2007
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Gentle
                  Posts: 13
                  Hey I just want to say thank you for making Pokemon liquid Crystal and it means a lot to many people including me, that others can play this on the GBA.

                  Second of all, (I know I might get scolded for this) I can't open the hack with the Enciclopedia tool to edit ev's and iv's. I know, that it's selfish but Gen 3 made me a case of OCD when it comes to ev's and iv's now. I don't know why it doesn't open though
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4434    
                  Old October 22nd, 2013 (12:48 AM).
                  BLAx501!'s Avatar
                  BLAx501! BLAx501! is offline
                  Pokemon Flux
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2013
                    Location: Madrid, Spain
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Gentle
                    Posts: 75
                    I've played the last beta till the end and I can swear you this is the best Pokémon Hack ever. Not only for the story, which is almost the same to the one of the original versions, but for all the little details that makes it awesome.

                    I've beaten the Masters Dojo, and all my team is Lvl 100, but I haven'tn completed it yet (more than 130 hours playing), so I'd like if someone could help me; I want to know where to get all the starters (I have the Jotho's and Kanto's but nothing about Hoenn's) and some legndary, they are: Mewtwo (I took the DNa sample from the Cerulean Cave, but anything else), Mew, Entei, Raikou, Ho-oh, Celebi, Rayquaza and Deoxys.

                    If someone can help me I would be appreciated
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4435    
                    Old October 22nd, 2013 (12:04 PM).
                    072665995 072665995 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 16
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BLAxTOISE View Post
                      I've played the last beta till the end and I can swear you this is the best Pokémon Hack ever. Not only for the story, which is almost the same to the one of the original versions, but for all the little details that makes it awesome.

                      I've beaten the Masters Dojo, and all my team is Lvl 100, but I haven'tn completed it yet (more than 130 hours playing), so I'd like if someone could help me; I want to know where to get all the starters (I have the Jotho's and Kanto's but nothing about Hoenn's) and some legndary, they are: Mewtwo (I took the DNa sample from the Cerulean Cave, but anything else), Mew, Entei, Raikou, Ho-oh, Celebi, Rayquaza and Deoxys.

                      If someone can help me I would be appreciated
                      I'm pretty sure its not possible to get Heonn starters or for that matter, any 3rd gen pokemon. After all, it didn't exist in 2nd gen and to add them would be breaking the tradition of this ROM sticking as close to the Originial Pokemon crystal (minus the Orange Islands :p )
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4436    
                      Old October 22nd, 2013 (12:34 PM).
                      Albel_Nox's Avatar
                      Albel_Nox Albel_Nox is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2013
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 8
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by 072665995 View Post
                        I'm pretty sure its not possible to get Heonn starters or for that matter, any 3rd gen pokemon. After all, it didn't exist in 2nd gen and to add them would be breaking the tradition of this ROM sticking as close to the Originial Pokemon crystal (minus the Orange Islands :p )
                        I believe only Mudkip is aviliable for right now, and yes Pokemon from Gen III are indeed in this game.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4437    
                        Old October 22nd, 2013 (2:16 PM).
                        hayatekun24 hayatekun24 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 14
                          Still waiting for the final final version. Man this looks so good.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4438    
                          Old October 22nd, 2013 (5:31 PM).
                          072665995 072665995 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: May 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 16
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Albel_Nox View Post
                            I believe only Mudkip is aviliable for right now, and yes Pokemon from Gen III are indeed in this game.
                            Really? Ah well. Couldn't care less. Liquid Crystal is one of the most thoroughly done hacks on this forum and that's what makes it so enjoyable
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4439    
                            Old October 22nd, 2013 (7:11 PM).
                            Kaden1 Kaden1 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 6
                              I am at the orange islands and I got the GS ball! But when I try and use the underwater subway thing it let's me walk down the stairs but then it glitches me out and makes me walk through the wall beside the train help
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4440    
                              Old October 22nd, 2013 (11:19 PM).
                              tholemew plague tholemew plague is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 1
                                Dont know if this was a known issue, but i just solved the first unown puzzle, and after catching the first two that appear as a result, they glitch to all unown i encounter to being unown in the letter U shape. But when i view them in my party its actually shown in its "N" shape. Is there a fix for this?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4441    
                                Old October 23rd, 2013 (12:20 AM).
                                chaos_envoys's Avatar
                                chaos_envoys chaos_envoys is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 308
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                  You can't... probably something new will be there...
                                  Unlimited stairs FTW btw.
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
                                  You can catch it but you need Groudon and Kyogre in your team with you.
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by thanhtp2013 View Post
                                  Is it True?? I haven't tried. I 'll,but don't tell me a lie, because I have had them both in game. thanks
                                  I have confirmed amazingcharizard's method..

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by BLAxTOISE View Post
                                  I've played the last beta till the end and I can swear you this is the best Pokémon Hack ever. Not only for the story, which is almost the same to the one of the original versions, but for all the little details that makes it awesome.

                                  I've beaten the Masters Dojo, and all my team is Lvl 100, but I haven'tn completed it yet (more than 130 hours playing), so I'd like if someone could help me; I want to know where to get all the starters (I have the Jotho's and Kanto's but nothing about Hoenn's) and some legndary, they are: Mewtwo (I took the DNa sample from the Cerulean Cave, but anything else), Mew, Entei, Raikou, Ho-oh, Celebi, Rayquaza and Deoxys.

                                  If someone can help me I would be appreciated
                                  Entei and raikou will roam in jotho after you catch suicune if I'm not mistaken.. Ho-oh will be available at tin tower after cathing all three legendary dogs and after talking to eusine in celadon.. Celebi is obtained at gs ball event..
                                  __________________
                                  Waiting For this Hacks: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, P9kemon Discovery, GAIA, LIFE, Giratina's Legend (english)
                                  Tutorial on how to patch a ROM
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4442    
                                  Old October 23rd, 2013 (4:22 AM).
                                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                  Memento Mori
                                  • Gold Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 14,475
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
                                  I have confirmed amazingcharizard's method..
                                  Oh, there's a header script that checks the party? Did not know that!
                                  __________________
                                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4443    
                                  Old October 23rd, 2013 (7:09 AM).
                                  chaos_envoys's Avatar
                                  chaos_envoys chaos_envoys is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Modest
                                    Posts: 308
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                    Oh, there's a header script that checks the party? Did not know that!
                                    don't know if you must have them (groudon and kyogre) in your party or just catch them both, because I just put them in my party and go to the unlimited stairs to not waste time...
                                    __________________
                                    Waiting For this Hacks: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, P9kemon Discovery, GAIA, LIFE, Giratina's Legend (english)
                                    Tutorial on how to patch a ROM
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4444    
                                    Old October 23rd, 2013 (8:59 AM).
                                    Kaden1 Kaden1 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 6
                                      Can you please help me?? In the undersea express, when I try to get back to johto/kanto I go down the stairs but then it glitches out and makes me walk through the wall and I can't go any farther in the game I've restarted the game twice because of this and I don't want to keep doing it. (I have regice,regirock,registeel,Kyogre,groudon,latios,latias,suicune,and a level 100 typhlosion. Someone help me!!)
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4445    
                                      Old October 23rd, 2013 (9:22 AM).
                                      chaos_envoys's Avatar
                                      chaos_envoys chaos_envoys is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2013
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Modest
                                        Posts: 308
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Kaden1 View Post
                                        Can you please help me?? In the undersea express, when I try to get back to johto/kanto I go down the stairs but then it glitches out and makes me walk through the wall and I can't go any farther in the game I've restarted the game twice because of this and I don't want to keep doing it. (I have regice,regirock,registeel,Kyogre,groudon,latios,latias,suicune,and a level 100 typhlosion. Someone help me!!)
                                        1. What emulator you're using?
                                        2. What version of the beta you're playing?
                                        3. Are you using cheats?
                                        __________________
                                        Waiting For this Hacks: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, P9kemon Discovery, GAIA, LIFE, Giratina's Legend (english)
                                        Tutorial on how to patch a ROM
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4446    
                                        Old October 24th, 2013 (10:43 PM). Edited October 24th, 2013 by Jet Pilot.
                                        Jet Pilot's Avatar
                                        Jet Pilot Jet Pilot is offline
                                        I killed Spiderman.
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                                          Location: Kelowna
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Bashful
                                          Posts: 162
                                          Just my luck, second e4 run and I'm on the last E4 member against his last Pokemon, Wobbuffet.
                                          I threw out my 69 Shuckle without thinking about shadow tag
                                          Worst battle ever
                                          __________________

                                          Do YOU want a spam section?
                                          Vote for POKESpam2014.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4447    
                                          Old October 25th, 2013 (7:46 AM).
                                          PknTrainerKevo PknTrainerKevo is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                                            Age: 28
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 77
                                            im currently stuck at the Ruins of Alph getting the Clear Bell. i found the room that takes me to new island, but when i walk on the tile, nothing happens. i reset the trainer battles in my room in NBT, but it reset the events as well, so im not sure if that affected it since i still got the voice telling me of the 3 legendary beasts and to go to the warp tile. please help! thanks

                                            vers. 3.3
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4448    
                                            Old October 25th, 2013 (7:53 AM).
                                            lairanear lairanear is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2010
                                              Posts: 7
                                              can someone help me?
                                              i can't change my game date, it always on sunday..
                                              so i can't TM finding mini games
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #4449    
                                              Old October 25th, 2013 (8:05 AM).
                                              PknTrainerKevo PknTrainerKevo is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2013
                                                Age: 28
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 77
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by lairanear View Post
                                                can someone help me?
                                                i can't change my game date, it always on sunday..
                                                so i can't TM finding mini games
                                                i had that same issue. did you patch the ips into the rom? also what emulator are you using?
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #4450    
                                                Old October 25th, 2013 (8:41 AM).
                                                lairanear lairanear is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2010
                                                  Posts: 7
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by PknTrainerKevo View Post
                                                  i had that same issue. did you patch the ips into the rom? also what emulator are you using?
                                                  i just use VBA automatic IPS Patching feature, my VBA version is 1.7.2
                                                  is the problem come from my emulator?
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:08 AM.