• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: Fanbar/Userbar shop

Old Userbars or New Userbars?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Userbars are NOT available for animation til FURTHER NOTICE ~ about 2-4 weeks

Ani571MS.png
Intro~

Welcome, if you've come here before there's no reason to read this. For you newcomers, this is the only place in the internet where you can get these Userbars/Fanbars (as other forums have failed to see my awesomeness :cer_blankstare:). This is my little shop on the corner of Main Street. Like all shops on PC we have rules...
  1. All PC rules and Pixel Art rules apply
  2. Be patient, I will release public 'bars' in a group (usually)
  3. IF YOU GIVE AN IMAGE, IT MUST HAVE A CLEAR BACKGROUND!!!! (Don't just convert .jpg to .png and call it good :pink_tongue: *just save the photo as a .png then tell me that I can remove the background, if so I will accept the request*)
  4. Please, if you have any constructive criticism it's very helpful :cer_nod:
  5. Please make a valid post (see below examples)
  6. Credit must be given...
  7. Have fun!!

Ani492SMS.png
Examples~
Here are examples that I've made on my free time (most are marked with my symbol, this symbol WILL NOT appear on your userbars/fanbars):
Spoiler:

457MS.png
Requests~

Colour(s): (What colors you want, here is where you'll put split/candycane)
Sprite: (Images you want, you may provide a LINK; NO ATTACHMENTS, you can host a picture :P)
Text: (Words....)
Public/PM: (Public = I will post them here PM = I will message you the 'bar' via PM)
Other Details: (further explication)

Some examples of forms can be found HERE

Code:
Colour(s):
Sprite:
Text:
Public/PM:
Other Details:

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
Years
Hi, So not to be rude, rather be helpfull. You do know that userbars have a standard size and font, the apropriate size is 350x19 and the apropriate font is "Visitor", Also text is ussualy white and the border is ussual 1px black. But if you want to keep your style then you should probably also keep them all to a standard size. Sorry if this sounded rude, just trying to help!

Years
Hi, So not to be rude, rather be helpfull. You do know that userbars have a standard size and font, the apropriate size is 350x19 and the apropriate font is "Visitor", Also text is ussualy white and the border is ussual 1px black. But if you want to keep your style then you should probably also keep them all to a standard size. Sorry if this sounded rude, just trying to help!

That's fine, thx for the advice.

Years
Can you make me a Fanbar with the some fighting pokemon and call it the "Fight Club Pokemon Fan Group"

And include a Granbull (I know he is not a fighting type) and a tyrogue

I just want you to do what you want just include these pokemon and title

And could you PM me the product?

Years
Can you make me a Fanbar with the some fighting pokemon and call it the "Fight Club Pokemon Fan Group"

And include a Granbull (I know he is not a fighting type) and a tyrogue

I just want you to do what you want just include these pokemon and title

And could you PM me the product?

finished, please check your inbox :D

ShadowMrk

Intangible
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Hey dude, I'd like a userbar with a whole bunch of Murkrow on it, if you could make the background be a dark forest where all of the trees have no leaves and they are silhouettes. Also make the text say "ShadowMrk" (You know, my username). If you can't do the dark forest background, then just a dark purple (REALLY DARK) would be cool. Well, thanks in advance! Just PM me the userbar, I guess.

Years
Hey dude, I'd like a userbar with a whole bunch of Murkrow on it, if you could make the background be a dark forest where all of the trees have no leaves and they are silhouettes. Also make the text say "ShadowMrk" (You know, my username). If you can't do the dark forest background, then just a dark purple (REALLY DARK) would be cool. Well, thanks in advance! Just PM me the userbar, I guess.

sorry about the wait I forgot to check the tread yesterday...

It's in your inbox :D

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2011
could you please do me a user bar with konoha as a background (Naruto village) that says Naruto:Legends path thanks in advance

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
*Color(s): (self explanatory) Indigo/Cyan
*Sprites/Images: Link may be provided, but I have most if not all sprites you may ask for: Lucario
*Text: The Power Within (text Outline Black inline color Red)
*Felling: Goth
*PM/Public: Public is fine with me.

Years
*Color(s): (self explanatory) Indigo/Cyan
*Sprites/Images: Link may be provided, but I have most if not all sprites you may ask for: Lucario
*Text: The Power Within (text Outline Black inline color Red)
*Felling: Goth
*PM/Public: Public is fine with me.

not my best work, but it's finished (thx for filling out the form)

userbarblueubs6.png

ShadowMrk

Intangible
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Hi.....again

Hey, if asking for 2 userbars in a single week isn't against "the rules", I would like to request another one. This one should be easy, I want a userbar that says "ASM Hack HQ" in white text. I'd like the background to be completely black with blue 1's and 0's neatly aligned in between the background and the text. Thanks in advance! Just PM me with the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back