Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2014 (5:21 PM).

Hello! So I came across a bug today. I entered the SS Titanic and proceeded to the second portal on my left. As I entered, the two grunts said nothing to me as a result I can't proceed. If anyone can fix this bug, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 1st, 2014 (5:36 PM).
    git gud or get r e k t
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
    I assume you are playing a ROM hack, right? If you are, unfortunately this is not the place to ask. Let me link you to the Hacks Studio section where you can find the ROM hack thread you are playing currently, and you can report your bug over there. Just to let you know that this very section is reserved for questions/suggestions/feedback in regards to The PokeCommunity Forums. If you have any other questions or concerns, or still feel lost, feel free to PM a staff member in bold colored names (like myself!). Hope that helps! :)
    Old July 1st, 2014 (5:39 PM).
    • Administrator
    • Silver Tier
    • Social Media

Nature: Timid
    Hey! I assume you mean Pokemon Dark Rising, yes? That's the only game I know of with an SS Titanic in it. If so you should post your question over in our official Pokemon Dark Rising thread. And if not, follow Cadance's suggestion of looking around the other hacks in the Studio to find the one you're needing help with. Cheers and enjoy!

Sponsored Links