• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms

Do you like this RP?

• yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
  • This is my first rp so don't get mad at me please :disappoin (also this is rated G. There will be no killing murdering drugs etc.)

Plot: You are a Pokemon part of one of the three kingdoms. Electric, Dark, Ice. You are a knight ready to head into war. You were chosen because of your (Muscle, brains, etc.) You are going to war with the two other kingdoms. There are also Pokemon known as deserters. They have deserted there kingdoms and are now working together to end this war.

Characters:

Electric Kingdom:

Dark Kingdom:

Ice kingdom: (spot reserved for TJgamer) ShaQul (Blizzard the Weavile)

Deserters: Totodile12345 (Angel the Umbreon)

Rules:
    1. No god modding unless asked to by another RPer
    2. no cursing
    3. No murders just injurys
    4. don't be to inactive. I want this to stay alive.
    5. PC rules go along for this
    6. Have fun ;)
    7. act least 3-4 sentences in a post. Wait for someone else to post more if you cant post that much in response.

SU format.

Name:
    Pokemon Species:
    Personality: (act least a 2-3 sentences)
    History: (act least 2-3 sentences)

Good luck ;)

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Sounds interesting to me.
    Can I keep a spot reserved? I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • sure you can reserve a spot. tell me which kingdom or are you part of the deserters so i can reserve you a spot in that place.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • yea where do you wanna reserve it in. like i said to tjgamer you have to put the place you want to reserve.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    The Ice Kingdom please.
    I'll make my entry soon.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • TJgamer RESERVED okay your reserved in red colors X3. Don't worry. You got 2 days to post your SU. there ain't no rush.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Name:Blizzard
    Pokemon Species: Weaville
    Appearance: Has icy blue eyes
    Personality: Likes to swim in icy water and run. Is very funny as well. Altho he is like that he is also very sensitive.
    History: He fought very bravely in battles. He comes from Johto and He was in Kanto once. He got his blue eyes from Jirachi. He wished for them.
    Kingdom: Ice

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • okay since first SU i will make an acception this time but everybody else remember that the personality and History have to be act least 2-3 sentences long. look at the SU sample if you don't have a lot of ideas. so ShaQul ACCEPTED

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015

Ummmmm... Wheres yours? I cant see one :/

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • red hawt chili peppers accepted the wrong one. I did the second try do a practice SU which had act least 4-6 sentences in each of personality and history. There was more to this but he got the wrong one DX. I'm now waiting for him to accept the second one i did.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    OK then... But you put at least 2-3 sentences and im kinda in a hurry :/ I gtg now :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back