Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

TrollandToad.com

Old March 1st, 2011 (6:37 PM).

Hi guys! I'm a 26 year old Pokefan happy to be here. I work as a graphic designer and I love attending conventions and dancing. I also love anime and videogames (duh).

I'm looking to contribute here a lot once Black and White come out.

Thing is I'm not sure where exactly I would post some of my contributions. In my free time I write, produce and record nerdy rap music. My next plan is to record an all Pokemon rap album and I'll be giving it away for free. Also I'm gonna start making Pokemon stop motion music video and I'd love to share all my creations with you guys because frankly I don't think anyone will appreciate this stuff like you. Ha.

I looked around the forum but I don't see a place for home made movies, music or new media Pokemon related creations. So where would I post?

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NERDS HELP NERDS

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 1st, 2011 (6:43 PM).
    Gilgαmesh

Hiya~! Welcome tp PC, chrismx! To be honest, I'm not quite sure myself where you would post things such as your own music and whatnot here(I've never seen one myself though, admittedly), so it's probably best you contact Abnegation, who's the moderator of the Culture and Media section, since that section best deals with music and whatnot and inquire about where you might post your stuff. :D;

Other than that, have fun around here!
      Old March 1st, 2011 (6:59 PM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Gilgαmesh View Post
        Hiya~! Welcome tp PC, chrismx! To be honest, I'm not quite sure myself where you would post things such as your own music and whatnot here(I've never seen one myself though, admittedly), so it's probably best you contact Abnegation, who's the moderator of the Culture and Media section, since that section best deals with music and whatnot and inquire about where you might post your stuff. :D;

Other than that, have fun around here!
        I expect t have fun. This place is really up my alley, lot's of creativity, lot's of friendly people and potential people to battle and trade. Which forums do you frequent?

Old March 2nd, 2011 (3:55 AM).
        Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed

Nature: Hasty
          maybe it belongs to the fan art area
          music is a kind of art right? :3
          Old March 2nd, 2011 (5:21 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by j2y8n2x View Post
            maybe it belongs to the fan art area
            music is a kind of art right? :3
            Thats totally what I was thinking but I wanted to be sure.... and I did draw my own album cover... haha n_n

Old March 2nd, 2011 (3:48 PM).
            git gud or get r e k t
            • Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by chrismsx View Post
            Hi guys! I'm a 26 year old Pokefan happy to be here. I work as a graphic designer and I love attending conventions and dancing. I also love anime and videogames (duh).

I'm looking to contribute here a lot once Black and White come out.

Thing is I'm not sure where exactly I would post some of my contributions. In my free time I write, produce and record nerdy rap music. My next plan is to record an all Pokemon rap album and I'll be giving it away for free. Also I'm gonna start making Pokemon stop motion music video and I'd love to share all my creations with you guys because frankly I don't think anyone will appreciate this stuff like you. Ha.

I looked around the forum but I don't see a place for home made movies, music or new media Pokemon related creations. So where would I post?
            Hey there, Chrismx! Welcome to PokeCommunity! The best Pokemon Forum on the internet! That's awesome to hear that you're a graphic designer. It's also my my thing as well.

A lot of us are anticipating the arrival of Black & White. We're really excited!

If you're willing to post your rap work, it's goes best with the Poetry Corner board. Your raps do have rhymes, right? lol. I look forward to look at them when I get the chance!

Anyways, make yourself comfy, read the rules and the faq's and most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around! :_

discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
            I got soul but I'm not a soldier.

Quick Reply