Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2976    
Old August 10th, 2011 (5:41 PM).
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx Oryx is offline
CoquettishCat
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 13,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
Amanita's storage system, seen in Pokémon Black and White, has the player start out with eight boxes capable of holding 240 Pokémon total. When all eight boxes have at least one Pokémon in them, the storage capacity will be increased to 16 boxes, holding 480 Pokémon. When all 16 of those boxes have at least one Pokémon in them, the capacity will be increased again to a maximum of 24 boxes, or 720 Pokémon. This allows for quicker save times early on, as save data for non-"unlocked" boxes does not need to be calculated, solving a common complaint about Generation IV's long save times. Each box still holds 30 Pokémon. Also, only four numerical digits can be used when naming the boxes. The other boxes are also shown on the right, as opposed to the top as they were in HeartGold and SoulSilver.
This quote from Bulbapedia doesn't mention anything about you having to defeat Ghetsis before the others open up. Serebii also doesn't mention anything about a time when you can open all 24 boxes. Can you show some sources that show your side? Because you could be right but I can't find anything anywhere that backs you up and I'd like to know if my information is faulty, honestly.
__________________


Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.


Relevant Advertising!

  #2977    
Old August 10th, 2011 (5:47 PM).
slickmario slickmario is offline
nomnomnom
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: Earth
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 19
    Huh. Looking over my information, it seems that you are correct. I could have sworn Serebii said that after the Elite Four was defeated, the other boxes would become available to you...
      #2978    
    Old August 10th, 2011 (7:43 PM).
    Forever's Avatar
    Forever Forever is offline
    • Moderator
    • Crystal Tier
    • EOEvent Organizer
     
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Queensland
    Age: 25
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 35,668
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by slickmario View Post
    Huh. Looking over my information, it seems that you are correct. I could have sworn Serebii said that after the Elite Four was defeated, the other boxes would become available to you...
    Best way to know for sure is to test for yourself next time otherwise then you're just going to mislead members :(

    Either way, backing up the fact that it is true you can get 24 boxes before Elite Four, since I've done it myself.
    __________________


    Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
    You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
    A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

      #2979    
    Old August 10th, 2011 (11:07 PM).
    Musharna's Avatar
    Musharna Musharna is offline
    ~random artist appeared~
       
      Join Date: Aug 2011
      Location: Finland
      Age: 22
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 147
      I have three questions.

      What levels are the Elite four? (Just so I know if I have to level up more)
      What about Zekrom when you have to fight him? (playing Black version)
      On what level does Larvesta evolve?
      __________________
      DeviantArt
      Trade thread

      Black FC: 4470 3069 1682
        #2980    
      Old August 10th, 2011 (11:10 PM).
      Perriechu's Avatar
      Perriechu Perriechu is offline
      no more sad songs
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Apr 2009
      Location: England
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 4,109
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Musharna View Post
      I have three questions.

      What levels are the Elite four? (Just so I know if I have to level up more)
      What about Zekrom when you have to fight him? (playing Black version)
      On what level does Larvesta evolve?
      The Elite 4 all have the same levels. They have 3 level 48 Pokemon and 1 level 50.

      Zekrom is level 50 when you battle him. Larvesta evolves at level 59. :)
      __________________
      twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
        #2981    
      Old August 10th, 2011 (11:55 PM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,503
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Musharna View Post
      On what level does Larvesta evolve?
      I'd advise you not to train it
      It's waste of effort since you can catch Volcarona on lv.70 after league.
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
        #2982    
      Old August 11th, 2011 (7:25 AM).
      Simmy93's Avatar
      Simmy93 Simmy93 is offline
      Aspiring Emulator
         
        Join Date: Aug 2011
        Location: Co. Down, Northern Ireland
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 104
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

        I'd advise you not to train it
        It's waste of effort since you can catch Volcarona on lv.70 after league.
        Yes but clearly they already have the lv. 70 one as Larvesta can't be obtained except through breeding. They may want to EV it from scratch.

        It evolves at level 59.
        __________________
        Challenges!


        Team:

        Pokemon Platinum
          #2983    
        Old August 11th, 2011 (7:27 AM).
        Aaron40's Avatar
        Aaron40 Aaron40 is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2009
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 551
          Has there been any other events since the Victini event ended
            #2984    
          Old August 11th, 2011 (7:34 AM).
          Forever's Avatar
          Forever Forever is offline
          • Moderator
          • Crystal Tier
          • EOEvent Organizer
           
          Join Date: Nov 2005
          Location: Queensland
          Age: 25
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Bold
          Posts: 35,668
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Aaron40 View Post
          Has there been any other events since the Victini event ended
          Befriend a Pokemon (aka the eeveelutions with a special ability, only on Dream World though), Axew/Pidove/Pansage which were in Toys R Us, and currently apparently Europe can get Karrablast, Shelmet and Zoroark as seen here. And as for Japan, they've had the shiny movie Pokemon, which are either Golurk or Hydreigon depending on the version owned.

          There's also been about 5 or so different C-Gear skins which have been given out over the Dream World, but that's basically it.
          __________________


          Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
          You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
          A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

            #2985    
          Old August 11th, 2011 (7:41 AM).
          Aaron40's Avatar
          Aaron40 Aaron40 is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2009
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 551
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Forever View Post


            Befriend a Pokemon (aka the eeveelutions with a special ability, only on Dream World though), Axew/Pidove/Pansage which were in Toys R Us, and currently apparently Europe can get Karrablast, Shelmet and Zoroark as seen here. And as for Japan, they've had the shiny movie Pokemon, which are either Golurk or Hydreigon depending on the version owned.

            There's also been about 5 or so different C-Gear skins which have been given out over the Dream World, but that's basically it.
            ok thanks do we know when they will be having an event for the legendarys or TM Snarl
              #2986    
            Old August 11th, 2011 (7:46 AM).
            Forever's Avatar
            Forever Forever is offline
            • Moderator
            • Crystal Tier
            • EOEvent Organizer
             
            Join Date: Nov 2005
            Location: Queensland
            Age: 25
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Bold
            Posts: 35,668
            Currently there is no known information, but judging from Japan's release pattern, I'm thinking we'll probably get a new event sometime soon since technically there hasn't been a wifi event for 5 months, and Japan had three wifi events within 2 months, so idk. Keep checking the Pokemon information sites is all I can really think of to know, tbh.
            __________________


            Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
            You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
            A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

              #2987    
            Old August 11th, 2011 (8:04 AM).
            Aaron40's Avatar
            Aaron40 Aaron40 is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2009
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 551
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Forever View Post
              Currently there is no known information, but judging from Japan's release pattern, I'm thinking we'll probably get a new event sometime soon since technically there hasn't been a wifi event for 5 months, and Japan had three wifi events within 2 months, so idk. Keep checking the Pokemon information sites is all I can really think of to know, tbh.
              ok thanks, do you know how to find the passwords to the new C-Gear skins
                #2988    
              Old August 11th, 2011 (8:10 AM).
              Forever's Avatar
              Forever Forever is offline
              • Moderator
              • Crystal Tier
              • EOEvent Organizer
               
              Join Date: Nov 2005
              Location: Queensland
              Age: 25
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Bold
              Posts: 35,668
              Yup, all passwords are listed right here.
              __________________


              Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
              You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
              A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

                #2989    
              Old August 11th, 2011 (9:53 AM).
              greg0915's Avatar
              greg0915 greg0915 is offline
              Tomorrow is a new day
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Feb 2011
              Location: England
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 546
              Hey can anyone tell me how many DW pokemon have been released including Events and in game ones eg. Musharna/Munna and Darmanitan/Darumaka. I have counted 118 but i'm not to sure :?
              __________________
                #2990    
              Old August 11th, 2011 (11:33 AM).
              PokéSwimmer's Avatar
              PokéSwimmer PokéSwimmer is offline
              Keeping time time time
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2010
                Location: Night Sky's Edge
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 462
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
                Hey can anyone tell me how many DW pokemon have been released including Events and in game ones eg. Musharna/Munna and Darmanitan/Darumaka. I have counted 118 but i'm not to sure :?
                Serebii and Smogon seem to have pretty complete lists. Strangely though, they seem to both be missing Pikachu.
                __________________

                  #2991    
                Old August 11th, 2011 (12:07 PM).
                Steel=good Steel=good is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  So, I am trying to get some pokemon from the global trade system, but it only lets you search for pokemon that you have already seen. Is there a way to get a friends pokedex data or some way besides getting all of the pokemon I need by other means?
                    #2992    
                  Old August 11th, 2011 (2:08 PM).
                  greg0915's Avatar
                  greg0915 greg0915 is offline
                  Tomorrow is a new day
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                  Location: England
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 546
                  I looked at Serebii but they don't have a list of Events.
                  I know of:
                  Kanto, Hoen and Sinnoh starters
                  Eevee Evolutions
                  Togekiss
                  Toxicroak
                  Pikachu
                  Smeargle, Eevee and Burmy

                  But are there anymore ?
                  __________________
                    #2993    
                  Old August 11th, 2011 (2:10 PM).
                  Perriechu's Avatar
                  Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                  no more sad songs
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2009
                  Location: England
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 4,109
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
                  I looked at Serebii but they don't have a list of Events.
                  I know of:
                  Kanto, Hoen and Sinnoh starters
                  Eevee Evolutions
                  Togekiss
                  Toxicroak

                  But are there anymore ?
                  By that list I take it you're on about the DW events?

                  Croagunk, not Toxicroak. :P Arceus, Mamoswine, Porygon, Poliwhirl, Smeargle, Eevee and Burmy. Those are the events you missed out from your list.
                  __________________
                  twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                    #2994    
                  Old August 11th, 2011 (2:11 PM).
                  vaporeon7's Avatar
                  vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                  My life would suck without you
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2010
                  Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 5,154
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
                  I looked at Serebii but they don't have a list of Events.
                  I know of:
                  Kanto, Hoen and Sinnoh starters
                  Eevee Evolutions
                  Togekiss
                  Toxicroak
                  Pikachu
                  Smeargle, Eevee and Burmy

                  But are there anymore ?
                  That should help you, it has them listed and has a bit of info about them.
                  __________________
                    #2995    
                  Old August 14th, 2011 (6:01 AM). Edited August 14th, 2011 by Forever.
                  Yoshikko's Avatar
                  Yoshikko Yoshikko is offline
                  the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                  Gender: Other
                  Nature: Hasty
                  Posts: 3,041
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Steel=good View Post
                  So, I am trying to get some pokemon from the global trade system, but it only lets you search for pokemon that you have already seen. Is there a way to get a friends pokedex data or some way besides getting all of the pokemon I need by other means?
                  Not that I know of, except for trading the Pokémon you want to search for, with a friend. There is another way of trading Pokémon on the GTS though, that doesn't require you to have seen them, GTS Negotiations. I think it's a lot of fun, you'll get a random trade partner, and just like a regular trade, both of you can put up three offers and negotiate. I got a lot of Pokémon that I didn't have before, and most of them will be from other gens as well. You can't search for anything specific though, except for level, and what kind of Pokémon it is (cool, cute, strange, and so on). You probably won't have success with the regular GTS anyway, unless you have a lvl 9 and under Zekrom/Reshiram >__>".

                  Hope this helps!

                  I have a question myself - at lvl. 55, Shuckle learns Power Split (or Power Share, as it's sometimes called). It adds up the offensive stats of the user and the opponent, and divides it in half. If you switch out, does the effect wear off, or does the opponent still have the affected offensive stats (and the user)? If so, for how many turns does it remain that way?
                  __________________
                    #2996    
                  Old August 14th, 2011 (9:08 PM).
                  wirbinspastic's Avatar
                  wirbinspastic wirbinspastic is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2010
                    Location: U.S.
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 21
                    I finally bred a jolly gible but then I found out its IVs were all terrible (as in 0-6) except for its speed which was 31. So my question is should I try for another one and hope for better evs or does it not really matter. Also if I use a garchomp will no one want to battle me or should I just go for a salamence or hydreigon. Thanks
                    __________________
                      #2997    
                    Old August 14th, 2011 (9:19 PM).
                    Perriechu's Avatar
                    Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                    no more sad songs
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2009
                    Location: England
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 4,109
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by wirbinspastic View Post
                    I finally bred a jolly gible but then I found out its IVs were all terrible (as in 0-6) except for its speed which was 31. So my question is should I try for another one and hope for better evs or does it not really matter. Also if I use a garchomp will no one want to battle me or should I just go for a salamence or hydreigon. Thanks
                    I'd try for another. Perhaps look into Iv Breeding.

                    It depends who you're battling. If it's just friends it may not matter. Random battle have a specific banlist which doesn't include Garchomp. If you battle say someone in the Quick Battle Thread on here then it may matter. Since Chomp is banned. \; I'd still breed one if you want to, but if you want a good Dragon type to use. Breed a Salamence/Hydreigon/Dragonite.
                    __________________
                    twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                      #2998    
                    Old August 14th, 2011 (11:49 PM).
                    Master HG's Avatar
                    Master HG Master HG is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                      Location: Arizona, U.S.A.
                      Age: 28
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Docile
                      Posts: 6
                      Shiny Breeding!

                      Hey Everyone, I am breeding for my favorite Shiny Pokemon, I just got a shiny charmander with Docile Nature which is my FAVORITE nature. I use a japanese version charmander and my own charizard to get him to be shiny. I have a Japanese version DOCILE natured DITTO, if I give that DITTO an EVERSTONE so DOCILE is passed on to my egg pokemon, will this affect/effect the possibilities of the pokemon being shiny? I just want all my shiny pokemon to have Docile Natures. Please advise! thanks!
                      __________________
                      Master HG: *Hugo*
                      Pokemon Black Version: 1163 1372 8022
                      Pokemon Whtie Version: 5458-1315-8716
                        #2999    
                      Old August 14th, 2011 (11:55 PM).
                      Perriechu's Avatar
                      Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                      no more sad songs
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2009
                      Location: England
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 4,109
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Master HG View Post
                      Shiny Breeding!

                      Hey Everyone, I am breeding for my favorite Shiny Pokemon, I just got a shiny charmander with Docile Nature which is my FAVORITE nature. I use a japanese version charmander and my own charizard to get him to be shiny. I have a Japanese version DOCILE natured DITTO, if I give that DITTO an EVERSTONE so DOCILE is passed on to my egg pokemon, will this affect/effect the possibilities of the pokemon being shiny? I just want all my shiny pokemon to have Docile Natures. Please advise! :) thanks!
                      Nope. The only thing that the Everstone will affect is the passed down nature. :) Why Docile? :x It does nothing
                      __________________
                      twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                        #3000    
                      Old August 15th, 2011 (7:31 AM). Edited August 15th, 2011 by Gummyish.
                      Gummyish Gummyish is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 1
                        Tried to do use Game Sync, and got this error, tried to search for a battle, waited 5 minutes and no games..

                        Whats happening? D:

                        Error 61010? ._.
                        Tried to do use Game Sync, and got this error, tried to search for a battle, waited 5 minutes and no games..

                        Whats happening? D:
                        Closed Thread

                        Quick Reply

                        Join the conversation!

                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                        Sponsored Links
                        Thread Tools

                        Posting Rules
                        You may not post new threads
                        You may not post replies
                        You may not post attachments
                        You may not edit your posts

                        BB code is On
                        Smilies are On
                        [IMG] code is On
                        HTML code is Off

                        Forum Jump


                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:39 AM.