• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The alleyway of Castelia City

marcc5m

what
    Years
    The Alleyway of Castelia City​

Where you can buy drugs

Welcome to my store fit for a junkie. Here I will sell drugs, drugs and more drugs, in exchange for your own drugs. Keep in mind that right now, I do not have very much. My Friend Code is: 2666 1356 2172.

Class C Drugs
    Spoiler:

Class B Drugs
    Spoiler:

Class A Drugs
    Spoiler:

Sparkly Magic Stuff
    Spoiler:

What I be smokin' dawg
    Spoiler:

Homies
    Ginji - without him, I honestly wouldn't have any sparkly magic drugs.

Rules
    Be patient
    No hax0rd haxorus, but an EV'd Shiny Haxorus that isn't hax0rd would be nice
    Please no stupid offers
    do not report me to the police

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    I got pokérus and some breedable pokes including all starters.
    I would like the shiny eevee, please check my thread and see if there is anything you like.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I can give you a Lv.50 Brave, strong willed Shiny Durant or a Lv.26 Adamant, Capable of taking hits Shiny Zangoose for your shiny Venomoth. Are you interested?
    PS:And, if it's yours and you agree, could you rename it Moldova? I would like to keep up my team with the country theme. xD

marcc5m

what
    Years
    I got pokérus and some breedable pokes including all starters.
    I would like the shiny eevee, please check my thread and see if there is anything you like.

An Adamant Natured Scyther with Pokerus sounds good.

I can give you a Lv.50 Brave, strong willed Shiny Durant or a Lv.26 Adamant, Capable of taking hits Shiny Zangoose for your shiny Venomoth. Are you interested?
    PS:And, if it's yours and you agree, could you rename it Moldova? I would like to keep up my team with the country theme. xD

Are either UT? Sorry, can't nickname.

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I like the shiny eevee as well,can it be traded to 5th gen without the elite four and stuff done?

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    You can trade the eevee for a black and white that haven't beaten the E4 yet? If so i will breed you a scyther the way you asked.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Sorry, don't need it anymore :\
    But yeah, you can, it just won't show up on the pokedex.

Yeah i know i can, what i wanted to know if you could do it, which means if you had that eevee on black or white.
    And anyway im still interested in the eevee, CMt again, it has been hugely updated.

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Bumpin' ma thread!
    Also now looking for Male Cacturne for egg moves and a Pikachu with Volt Tackle and Iron Tail or my Ash team :)

Back