• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello again (again?)

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
Years
Hello, fellow Pokénthousiasts!

After almost a year of absence, and with the release of Pokémon Black and White, I decided to pop in and say "Hai!" again.
Only this time, I've matured a little bit more and I'm further educated in the wonderful world of programming.
I dunno if I'm going to (re)start a project here, as I have to familiarise myself with the scripting language again, but I'll sure as hell be checking out the forums.

I also saw the nice new updates to the site, and I might be popping in at the IRC channel too on a regular basis.

So, for those who still know me: Hai again!
And for the rest of you: Hello there!

Jordy

Note: I might be ahving a namechange soon ;)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hai there, welcome back. =) I got pokemon White; my starter was Tepig. :3 I really think it looks cute; and its pretty good as well! flame charge is amazing. <3 Programming, huh? Sounds cool! I can't wait to see what'cha cooking up. :3 [I PLAN ON COOKING UP SOMETHING GOOD N' EVIL! Not really, but sure, why not.]

BTW, if you were planning to have a name change here, the only way to do it is to make a new alt, y'know? Because name changing is no longer available here, on account of server strain.

Anyhow, its nice to meet you, since we haven't met before, and I hope we could...see each other later! <3

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
Years
Thanks for the nice reply ^o^
It's no wonder you don't know me, I've been here since June 2008, but I left somewhere in mid 2010. I'm pretty much an "old-skool" visitor here. :p

Anyway, just checking around at the scripting tutorials, wonderingn why I was unable to do such simple things in the past... These days I script online servers for "San Andreas Multiplayer", or SA-MP for short. So scripting these things has helped me a lot!

BTW: Tepig sucks :( Before I knew his official name, I used to call him "Hamferno". I chose Oshawott as my starter this time around, just to be freakin' different. :p

Now to delete my old signature, and replace it with a new one!

Back