The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Play Together Trade Corner Trade Shops
Rennir's Pokémon Emporium (Shinies.EVd.IVd.Events.and much more!)

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old April 12th, 2011 (10:29 AM).
jle1076's Avatar
jle1076 jle1076 is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 109
    Shiny Lv. 100 Skarmory
    Impish|Keen Eye
    EV: 252 HP|252 DEF|6 SPE
    IV: 31|31|31|31|31|31
    OT: MAT|ID:48509
    Moveset: Spikes, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Roost

    Ill give you a near flawless non-shiny Gliscor with the moves you want holding a heart scale for the Skarm but I only can trade 5th Gen
    __________________
    Platinum FC: 4512 4146 3000
    White FC: 3525 1484 8125


    My Trade Thread
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6574840#post6574840
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old April 12th, 2011 (9:27 PM). Edited April 12th, 2011 by CoolTrainer.
    CoolTrainer's Avatar
    CoolTrainer CoolTrainer is offline
    Ace
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Sep 2009
      Location: Califorina
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 36
      Pokemon wanted: Arceus
      Pokemon type: any
      Pokemon offered: Flaffy and Lunatone
      Nature: Adanmant, Quiet
      Gender: Female
      Both untouched
      OT: David, Derick
      ID :45486, 51479
      Time Zone: PST, I between 6 and 11

      Pokemon wanted: Shaymin
      Pokemon type: any
      Pokemon offered: Igglybuff and Swellow
      Nature: Impish, Modest
      Gender: Both Female
      Both Untouched:
      OT: Derick, DERICK
      ID: 51479, 53631

      If that doesn't work for you, I can negotiate, I have almost all of the Pokemon you need for dex filler, if you'd rather have others, we could figure it out.
      __________________
      FC: 5472-6356-3453
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old April 12th, 2011 (9:50 PM).
      rennir's Avatar
      rennir rennir is offline
      Dragon Friend
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Sep 2009
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 19
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Meri-tje View Post
        Yeah

        For the spare ones you're trading me...
        Do you by any chance have a male lotad-lombre-ludicolo?
        The other one can be some junk lol
        I think I have a lotad? I'll check for you

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Garrabutártulo View Post
        Uhm... let me check... two toxic TMs?
        Do you want any other berry?
        Yeah that's fine. Nah I'm good, I just needed the occa berries for competitive battling

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CoolTrainer View Post
        Pokemon wanted: Arceus
        Pokemon type: any
        Pokemon offered: Flaffy and Lunatone
        Nature: Adanmant, Quiet
        Gender: Female
        Both untouched
        OT: David, Derick
        ID :45486, 51479
        Time Zone: PST, I between 6 and 11

        Pokemon wanted: Shaymin
        Pokemon type: any
        Pokemon offered: Igglybuff and Swellow
        Nature: Impish, Modest
        Gender: Both Female
        Both Untouched:
        OT: Derick, DERICK
        ID: 51479, 53631

        If that doesn't work for you, I can negotiate, I have almost all of the Pokemon you need for dex filler, if you'd rather have others, we could figure it out.
        ...Yeah I'm not going to trade an Arceus for dex fillers. And as for the shaymin, would you mind a shiny flawless one? I can't clone events, and even if you could, the trade is just not worth all the trouble of letting you clone a copy and then trading back to me. As for the pokemon I want, would you happen to have a victreebel, gorebyss, kingler, masquerain, or aggron?


        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jle1076 View Post
        Shiny Lv. 100 Skarmory
        Impish|Keen Eye
        EV: 252 HP|252 DEF|6 SPE
        IV: 31|31|31|31|31|31
        OT: MAT|ID:48509
        Moveset: Spikes, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Roost

        Ill give you a near flawless non-shiny Gliscor with the moves you want holding a heart scale for the Skarm but I only can trade 5th Gen
        Sorry. I only have gen 4 games
        __________________

        ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

        Diamond FC is: 4553-7070-0437
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old April 12th, 2011 (10:02 PM).
        CoolTrainer's Avatar
        CoolTrainer CoolTrainer is offline
        Ace
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Sep 2009
          Location: Califorina
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 36
          A shiny flawless Shaymin is just fine with me, I have Kingler, Masquerain and Gorebyss
          __________________
          FC: 5472-6356-3453
          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old April 12th, 2011 (10:14 PM).
          rennir's Avatar
          rennir rennir is offline
          Dragon Friend
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Sep 2009
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 19
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CoolTrainer View Post
            A shiny flawless Shaymin is just fine with me, I have Kingler, Masquerain and Gorebyss
            Ok yeah then those three for the shyamin?
            __________________

            ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

            Diamond FC is: 4553-7070-0437
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old April 12th, 2011 (10:21 PM). Edited April 12th, 2011 by CoolTrainer.
            CoolTrainer's Avatar
            CoolTrainer CoolTrainer is offline
            Ace
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Sep 2009
              Location: Califorina
              Age: 27
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 36
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by rennir View Post
              Ok yeah then those three for the shyamin?
              Ok sounds good, I'll give those three, I'll head to the wifi room.
              __________________
              FC: 5472-6356-3453
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old April 12th, 2011 (10:27 PM).
              rennir's Avatar
              rennir rennir is offline
              Dragon Friend
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2009
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 19
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by CoolTrainer View Post
                Ok sounds good, I'll give you the Kingler then, I'll head to the wifi room.
                I'll be there in 5 min...
                __________________

                ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

                Diamond FC is: 4553-7070-0437
                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old April 13th, 2011 (6:11 AM).
                Garrabutártulo's Avatar
                Garrabutártulo Garrabutártulo is offline
                A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
                  FC:
                  IGN: Garra
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                  Location: Spain
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 194
                  Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Garrabutártulo
                  Ok, I see you're online let me know (VM) and I'll go to the room
                  __________________

                  X/Y FC: 2466-2936-1046 Name: Garra Safari: Kirlya, Clefairy and Jigglypuff.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old April 13th, 2011 (6:38 AM).
                  FinalPaladin's Avatar
                  FinalPaladin FinalPaladin is offline
                  役 フロンティア
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                    Location: In my house.
                    Age: 20
                    Nature: Hasty
                    Posts: 659
                    Rennir, check your private messages!
                    __________________
                    FP's Trade sig
                    PM me if your interested
                    Offering:
                    EV'd Togekiss-EV'd Gyarados
                    EV'd Drapion-EV'd Cohagrigus-
                    EV'd Rotom-EV'd Typhlosion
                    Shiny Blitzle-Shiny Rhyperior
                    Shiny Raichu-Shiny Suicune (Event)
                    ----------------------------------
                    |Looking For: EV trained Conkeldurr|
                    -------------------------------------------
                    Platinum Friend Code: 4470 0607 2775
                    Pearl Friend Code: 5027 7191 7724
                    Black Friend Code: 2107 7863 1668
                    Reply With Quote
                      #35    
                    Old April 14th, 2011 (9:24 PM).
                    rennir's Avatar
                    rennir rennir is offline
                    Dragon Friend
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 19
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Garrabutártulo View Post
                      Ok, I see you're online let me know (VM) and I'll go to the room
                      Can you trade in about 10 min?

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by FinalPaladin View Post
                      Rennir, check your private messages!
                      Replied...
                      __________________

                      ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

                      Diamond FC is: 4553-7070-0437
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36    
                      Old April 14th, 2011 (10:34 PM).
                      CoolTrainer's Avatar
                      CoolTrainer CoolTrainer is offline
                      Ace
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2009
                        Location: Califorina
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 36
                        Hey would you be interested in any of the following for an Arceus?
                        Lv. 50 UT Gamestop Celebi, Timid
                        Lv. 30 UT WIN2011 Shiny Raikou, Rash
                        Lv. 30 UT WIN2011 Shiny Suicune, Relaxed
                        __________________
                        FC: 5472-6356-3453
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37    
                        Old April 15th, 2011 (2:32 PM).
                        rennir's Avatar
                        rennir rennir is offline
                        Dragon Friend
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2009
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 19
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by CoolTrainer View Post
                          Hey would you be interested in any of the following for an Arceus?
                          Lv. 50 UT Gamestop Celebi, Timid
                          Lv. 30 UT WIN2011 Shiny Raikou, Rash
                          Lv. 30 UT WIN2011 Shiny Suicune, Relaxed
                          The gamestop celebi sounds pretty good Which type of arceus do you want?
                          __________________

                          ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

                          Diamond FC is: 4553-7070-0437
                          Reply With Quote
                            #38    
                          Old April 15th, 2011 (3:46 PM).
                          CoolTrainer's Avatar
                          CoolTrainer CoolTrainer is offline
                          Ace
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2009
                            Location: Califorina
                            Age: 27
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 36
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by rennir View Post
                            The gamestop celebi sounds pretty good Which type of arceus do you want?
                            Alright cool, I'd like the one with the quiet nature please.
                            __________________
                            FC: 5472-6356-3453
                            Reply With Quote
                              #39    
                            Old April 15th, 2011 (3:54 PM).
                            Esoj's Avatar
                            Esoj Esoj is offline
                            Ekruum Fortrez
                              FC: 5129-1542-0645
                              IGN: Esoj
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2011
                              Location: PR
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 99
                              Hi, I'm interested in this one,
                              shiny Riolu Adaman
                              t/Thoroughly cunning Lv. 1

                              I can offer an adamant Infernape with Bulk up, Thunder punch, Blaze kick, Close combat/Earthquake Holding Heart Scale or Occa Berry


                              Reply With Quote
                                #40    
                              Old April 15th, 2011 (4:58 PM).
                              rennir's Avatar
                              rennir rennir is offline
                              Dragon Friend
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2009
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 19
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by CoolTrainer View Post
                                Alright cool, I'd like the one with the quiet nature please.
                                Alright that sounds good

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Esoj View Post
                                Hi, I'm interested in this one,
                                shiny Riolu Adaman
                                t/Thoroughly cunning Lv. 1

                                I can offer an adamant Infernape with Bulk up, Thunder punch, Blaze kick, Close combat/Earthquake Holding Heart Scale or Occa Berry


                                Is it EVd?
                                __________________

                                ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

                                Diamond FC is: 4553-7070-0437
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #41    
                                Old April 15th, 2011 (5:54 PM).
                                Azurina's Avatar
                                Azurina Azurina is offline
                                PKMN Ranger Carmen Sandiego
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2011
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Posts: 12
                                  Ahh, I'm really interested in your level 1 shiny Charmander, Absol, and Bidoof, but I don't know if I have anything that you'd want.... DX
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #42    
                                  Old April 15th, 2011 (6:05 PM).
                                  Esoj's Avatar
                                  Esoj Esoj is offline
                                  Ekruum Fortrez
                                    FC: 5129-1542-0645
                                    IGN: Esoj
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                                    Location: PR
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 99
                                    I can EV train it if you want
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #43    
                                    Old April 15th, 2011 (6:09 PM).
                                    rennir's Avatar
                                    rennir rennir is offline
                                    Dragon Friend
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 19
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Azurina View Post
                                      Ahh, I'm really interested in your level 1 shiny Charmander, Absol, and Bidoof, but I don't know if I have anything that you'd want.... DX
                                      Well...I still have a pretty extensive pokedex list See if you can get some of those. I could probably get half of those by breeding higher evos, but I'm too lazy...

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Esoj View Post
                                      I can EV train it if you want
                                      Hmmm yeah I can do that. So the shiny riolu for 1 EV trained pokemon?
                                      __________________

                                      ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

                                      Diamond FC is: 4553-7070-0437
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #44    
                                      Old April 15th, 2011 (6:17 PM).
                                      Esoj's Avatar
                                      Esoj Esoj is offline
                                      Ekruum Fortrez
                                        FC: 5129-1542-0645
                                        IGN: Esoj
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2011
                                        Location: PR
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 99
                                        Yeah that's right. This is my FC 5114 3581 9710 SNOOPY
                                        Which EV spread do you prefer?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #45    
                                        Old April 19th, 2011 (1:54 PM).
                                        rennir's Avatar
                                        rennir rennir is offline
                                        Dragon Friend
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2009
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 19
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Esoj View Post
                                          Yeah that's right. This is my FC 5114 3581 9710 SNOOPY
                                          Which EV spread do you prefer?
                                          Thanks for the trade


                                          Bump! Updated the thread with some more EVd and event pokemon and the wants list a little...
                                          __________________

                                          ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

                                          Diamond FC is: 4553-7070-0437
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #46    
                                          Old April 21st, 2011 (3:15 PM).
                                          AncienTLorD86's Avatar
                                          AncienTLorD86 AncienTLorD86 is offline
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2010
                                            Location: Malaysia
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Naive
                                            Posts: 178
                                            bro...regards your CMTs, i take this


                                            MOVIE11 Shaymin
                                            OT:Movie11|ID:04019
                                            Careful|10-9-10
                                            Lv. 50
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #47    
                                            Old April 21st, 2011 (3:26 PM). Edited April 21st, 2011 by ltsang.
                                            ltsang's Avatar
                                            ltsang ltsang is offline
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2010
                                              Location: New bark town
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Relaxed
                                              Posts: 685
                                              Shiny Lv. 50 Gengar
                                              Timid|Levitate
                                              EV: 6 DEF|252 SP. ATK| 252 SPE
                                              IV: 31|31|30|30|31|30
                                              OT: AnZLorD|ID:32685
                                              Moveset: Destiny Bond, Curse, Shadow Ball, Mean Look

                                              Hey. I'm looking for this pokemon for my team. Can you look in my trade thread and see what you want? Please let me know thanks.

                                              I use the heart gold version. My friend code is in the signature. Oh when I get these pokes I hope you don't mind that I made some adjustments on the move sets. Vm me when you're ready to trade. Thanks.

                                              PS: I also do clone, check evs, ivs, etc. These are done by action replay.
                                              __________________
                                              4th gen Heart gold: 0776-1220- 4403 (use for battling)

                                              5th gen white: 3954 7616 0505 (WOOT!) Please teach me how to clone in white. Its a lot complicated than hg.


                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #48    
                                              Old April 21st, 2011 (4:22 PM).
                                              rennir's Avatar
                                              rennir rennir is offline
                                              Dragon Friend
                                                FC:
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Sep 2009
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Jolly
                                                Posts: 19
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by AncienTLorD86 View Post
                                                bro...regards your CMTs, i take this


                                                MOVIE11 Shaymin
                                                OT:Movie11|ID:04019
                                                Careful|10-9-10
                                                Lv. 50
                                                Thanks for the trade
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by ltsang View Post
                                                Shiny Lv. 50 Gengar
                                                Timid|Levitate
                                                EV: 6 DEF|252 SP. ATK| 252 SPE
                                                IV: 31|31|30|30|31|30
                                                OT: AnZLorD|ID:32685
                                                Moveset: Destiny Bond, Curse, Shadow Ball, Mean Look

                                                Hey. I'm looking for this pokemon for my team. Can you look in my trade thread and see what you want? Please let me know thanks.

                                                I use the heart gold version. My friend code is in the signature. Oh when I get these pokes I hope you don't mind that I made some adjustments on the move sets. Vm me when you're ready to trade. Thanks.

                                                PS: I also do clone, check evs, ivs, etc. These are done by action replay.
                                                Hmmm ok if you can EV train a pokemon for me and check a couple of EVs/IVs of pokemon I'll give the gengar to you. How does that sound?
                                                __________________

                                                ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

                                                Diamond FC is: 4553-7070-0437
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #49    
                                                Old April 24th, 2011 (3:16 PM).
                                                Hooh's Avatar
                                                Hooh Hooh is offline
                                                Only if for a night.
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Nov 2010
                                                  Gender: Other
                                                  Nature: Rash
                                                  Posts: 336
                                                  Swablu (nn. Sayuri)
                                                  Hasty/Proud of its power
                                                  Lv. 1

                                                  Shiny EV'd Ninetales for that?
                                                  __________________
                                                  hoohINFJshe/her or they/them
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #50    
                                                  Old April 24th, 2011 (3:22 PM).
                                                  rennir's Avatar
                                                  rennir rennir is offline
                                                  Dragon Friend
                                                    FC:
                                                    IGN:
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Jolly
                                                    Posts: 19
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
                                                    Swablu (nn. Sayuri)
                                                    Hasty/Proud of its power
                                                    Lv. 1

                                                    Shiny EV'd Ninetales for that?
                                                    IV/EV spread? OT and ID? But otherwise that sounds fine.
                                                    __________________

                                                    ^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

                                                    Diamond FC is: 4553-7070-0437
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:15 PM.