• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does ANYBODY like Garbodor?! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
Years
14lrk7p.png

om nom nom

I see much dislike towards the Pokémon, you just have to wonder: Does ANYBODY like it? Because I haven't seen any evidence! xD

Why do you like/dislike it?

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
I really like and use it on my game team. It has a unique kind of cuteness to it. =3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Garbodor, to me, is sort of like a car crash: every time I see one, it's horrible and yet I can't look away. I don't like it, per se, but it has this alluring quality which means I can't hate it as much as everyone else seems to.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
Nope, sorry, don't like Garbodor. Hmmm, the reasons I don't like it? Let's see...

1.) ITS FUGLY DESIGN. A garbage Pokemon does not make me happy.

2.) The concept behind it. A pile of trash that grew a face because of a chemical reaction? Ugh.

3.) The fact that it's a Poison-type, which happens to be my least favorite type.

4.) Its ugggggh moveset.

5.) Its meh stats.

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
Years
Garbodor, to me, is sort of like a car crash: every time I see one, it's horrible and yet I can't look away.
I can't help to say that I laughed out loud at this.

ITS FUGLY DESIGN. A garbage Pokemon does not make me happy.
I'm going to have to agree with you on this. I mean, I think it would've been much better if it was a living garbage bin due to Trubbish being a living trash bag. -_-

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
The more I see it, the less I hate it.......................but I still really hate it.

What would make me hate it less is if those bag tie knots that resemble ears or something were removed. They just look so ugly.

What were they thinking though when they created that abomination.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I've always thought Garbodor had this kinda quirky charm to it and I've never really hated it...at least until I got White and used one. Poor thing's literally only got Body Slam and Return to back up its impressive ATK stat. XD

I wouldn't mind so much if he was a bit more tankish and had a steel-typing (he's clearly got metallic elements to his body!), but as it is, he's just a subpar poison-type, and this is coming from someone that loves poison-types. D:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I really hate Garbodor because I got freaked out when I first saw it. It's just too ugly. Its animation in B/W isn't my favorite either.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Simply put, I don't like it. It has too ugly of a design and concept. It's living garbage! Burmy, I could understand, because it just put the trash on itself as a disguise, that makes sense. Call me old school, but I like Pokemon to look organic, like something that nature (even made-up nature) could produce.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
We have Koffing, Weezing, Grimer and Muk that similar to Garbodor(Gulpin and Swalot are too hygene to be mention). But that two have better design compared to Garbodor. Garbodor is just too......messed up.

I don't hate it but I don't like either. I'm much more neutral person to Garbodor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back