Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old April 22nd, 2011 (4:58 PM).
Woobat's Avatar
Woobat Woobat is offline
Koromori
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: United States
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 57

    Hey there, people of Pokecommunity. I'm not exactly super new; I've been here for a couple of months and made some posts here and there in the Trade Corner mostly. I never really came here and properly introduced myself though (and I'm bored), so here I am. I really don't have much else to say, except that I love most things Pokemon, and I have had a strange obsession for the Pokemon Woobat ever sense Black and White were released, as you may be able to tell by my name .

    __________________


    White Friend Code: 2666 1388 1594
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 1334 5421 2854
    Trade Thread

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old April 22nd, 2011 (5:14 PM).
    Lily's Avatar
    Lily Lily is offline
    ◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: New Joisey
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 3,334

    Hey, Woobat. Nice to meet you I guess, since you've been here already! =P

    I've had that happen to me, too. Join a forum, forget to introduce myself until later. ._.

    __________________


    ( ‿‿ ) PM me for a contract.

    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old April 22nd, 2011 (7:00 PM).
    champagnepapi's Avatar
    champagnepapi champagnepapi is offline
    exile
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: new england
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 1,796

    Hello, Woobat and welcome to PC. Woobat isn't a Pokemon that I particularly like, but each to his own, eh? Nonetheless, enjoy trading and hopefully you have a great stay at PC!

    __________________


    paired to kaori & vrai

    Reply With Quote
      #4    
    Old April 22nd, 2011 (7:05 PM).
    Rionix's Avatar
    Rionix Rionix is offline
    My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Age: 26
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 224

    Hey there Woobat

    As much as I want to kill you right now (but you're not a pokemon and you're not inside a cave), Welcome to PokeCommunity

    ALL of people here love pokemons, doesn't matter what pokemon they like as long as they love it, then its good :D

    Enjoy your stay :3

    __________________

    Facebook | Check My Trading Thread | Tumblr

    Practice makes perfect...

    Reply With Quote
      #5    
    Old April 22nd, 2011 (7:37 PM).
    Woobat's Avatar
    Woobat Woobat is offline
    Koromori
       
      Join Date: Feb 2011
      Location: United States
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 57

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lily View Post
      Hey, Woobat. Nice to meet you I guess, since you've been here already! =P

      I've had that happen to me, too. Join a forum, forget to introduce myself until later. ._.

      Yeah, I just get too caught up in everything else sometimes.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Karpman View Post
      Hello, Woobat and welcome to PC. Woobat isn't a Pokemon that I particularly like, but each to his own, eh? Nonetheless, enjoy trading and hopefully you have a great stay at PC!
      Haha, yeah. I like lots of other Pokemon too though, so it's all good .

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Rionix View Post
      Hey there Woobat

      As much as I want to kill you right now (but you're not a pokemon and you're not inside a cave), Welcome to PokeCommunity

      ALL of people here love pokemons, doesn't matter what pokemon they like as long as they love it, then its good :D

      Enjoy your stay :3

      I didn't know anyone could hate the cute little thing so much! Thanks for the welcome .

      __________________


      White Friend Code: 2666 1388 1594
      Heart Gold Friend Code: 1334 5421 2854
      Trade Thread

      Reply With Quote
      Reply
      Quick Reply

      Sponsored Links
      Thread Tools

      Posting Rules
      You may not post new threads
      You may not post replies
      You may not post attachments
      You may not edit your posts

      BB code is On
      Smilies are On
      [IMG] code is On
      HTML code is Off

      Forum Jump


      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:49 PM.