• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Making a pokemon ruby based game! {need help}

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
Years
  • Hello Pokecommunity, i am Dazzle and i am in the making of a ruby based pokemon hack. i have all of the programs needed to make this, just i dont understand some, like adding custom legendarys i wanted to do that. i also will need a very skiller mapper. everyone that helps in the slightest will have credit. please people and help is amazing, and to all of the mods, im sorry if this isnt right for this website but please dont lock this, i need help on pokemon just in the making of it. i have no other site to post this on they all suck and have nobody on them... mods please from my heart, please dont close this D: thanks guys,

~Dazzle

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Like I told you before, this is the wrong section. Ask in Emulation or ROM Hacking. This section is for the official games, not for looking for a team to make a hack.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back