Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old May 19th, 2012 (3:54 AM).
FireMonkey's Avatar
FireMonkey FireMonkey is offline
     
    Join Date: May 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 7
    is this game downloadable in english?

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old May 19th, 2012 (3:54 AM).
    khkramer's Avatar
    khkramer khkramer is offline
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 308
      Solution is simple :
      Create an icy area yourself
      __________________


      New Region. Freedom. MMO. Stay tuned.
        #128    
      Old May 19th, 2012 (5:12 AM).
      renekokkie's Avatar
      renekokkie renekokkie is offline
      Dragon Trainer
         
        Join Date: Mar 2010
        Location: Hoenn
        Age: 19
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 100
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by FireMonkey View Post
        is this game downloadable in english?
        Yes and in some other languages, but you can't download it now.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by khkramer View Post
        Solution is simple :
        Create an icy area yourself
        maybe, it doesnt realy fit in the enivoriment (or something like that).
        __________________
          #129    
        Old May 19th, 2012 (5:16 AM).
        khkramer's Avatar
        khkramer khkramer is offline
           
          Join Date: Apr 2010
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 308
          Hoenn also has a desert out of nowhere so..
          __________________


          New Region. Freedom. MMO. Stay tuned.
            #130    
          Old May 19th, 2012 (5:41 AM).
          renekokkie's Avatar
          renekokkie renekokkie is offline
          Dragon Trainer
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Location: Hoenn
            Age: 19
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 100
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by khkramer View Post
            Hoenn also has a desert out of nowhere so..
            yes but hoenn has a hot tempature, also a desert has a hot tempature.
            A cave with ice is cold so maybe i need to make a cave on a island.
            or you can trade smoochum with someone with a in-game trade
            __________________
              #131    
            Old May 19th, 2012 (9:56 AM).
            classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
            classiccartoonsftw classiccartoonsftw is offline
            Nintendo is for awesome people
               
              Join Date: Jul 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 9,246
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
              yes but hoenn has a hot tempature, also a desert has a hot tempature.
              A cave with ice is cold so maybe i need to make a cave on a island.
              or you can trade smoochum with someone with a in-game trade
              You should put Smoochum in the deepest floor of the Shoal Cave. That's where Snorunt is in the real games.

              But the idea of adding more in-game trades is also cool.
              __________________


              Come play The Great Pokemon Battle 4!
                #132    
              Old May 19th, 2012 (10:27 AM).
              renekokkie's Avatar
              renekokkie renekokkie is offline
              Dragon Trainer
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2010
                Location: Hoenn
                Age: 19
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 100
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
                You should put Smoochum in the deepest floor of the Shoal Cave. That's where Snorunt is in the real games.

                But the idea of adding more in-game trades is also cool.
                Yeah, I will post some new screenies soon!
                What do you think about redoing the battlefrontier?
                __________________
                  #133    
                Old May 19th, 2012 (2:31 PM). Edited May 25th, 2012 by Iamyou1234.
                Iamyou1234 Iamyou1234 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 12
                  Really great! I suggest you guys make an Emerald too.
                    #134    
                  Old May 26th, 2012 (6:39 AM).
                  Gashua Gashua is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 1
                    I have always enjoyed the hoenn series and i wonder will you make this open to the public or sale as cd-rom i would love it either way and it is a must have for me i have enjoyed this series and i am looking forward to your remake keep up the good work
                      #135    
                    Old May 27th, 2012 (10:43 AM).
                    BadSamaritan BadSamaritan is offline
                    Gone Fishin'
                       
                      Join Date: May 2009
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Rash
                      Posts: 97
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Gashua View Post
                      I have always enjoyed the hoenn series and i wonder will you make this open to the public or sale as cd-rom i would love it either way and it is a must have for me i have enjoyed this series and i am looking forward to your remake keep up the good work
                      The fact that it's here shows it'll be free to play, much less the fact it would be illegal to sell something like pokemon that is copyrighted. Hopefully that answers your question.
                      __________________

                      Demo coming August 20!
                        #136    
                      Old May 27th, 2012 (10:57 AM).
                      Outkin's Avatar
                      Outkin Outkin is offline
                      OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2012
                        Location: Canada B.C.
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 281
                        I actually snapped, and ran around my chair screaming in glee when I saw this!!! (....sorta )
                        Can't wait for it to come out :D
                        __________________





                          #137    
                        Old May 27th, 2012 (11:36 PM).
                        renekokkie's Avatar
                        renekokkie renekokkie is offline
                        Dragon Trainer
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2010
                          Location: Hoenn
                          Age: 19
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 100
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Iamyou1234 View Post
                          Really great! I suggest you guys make an Emerald too.
                          No sorry, Emerald is not realy my favourite game.
                          But some places will come back likes the battle frontier (but with the same division likes DPPT/HGSS).

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Gashua View Post
                          I have always enjoyed the hoenn series and i wonder will you make this open to the public or sale as cd-rom i would love it either way and it is a must have for me i have enjoyed this series and i am looking forward to your remake keep up the good work
                          What Rickyboy said, its illegal because pokemon is copirighted so i can't sell this. It's not a bad idea but yeah it is illegal.


                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Outkin View Post
                          I actually snapped, and ran around my chair screaming in glee when I saw this!!! (....sorta )
                          Can't wait for it to come out :D
                          hehehe, thankyou some screens will come soon.
                          and I will update the info page
                          __________________
                            #138    
                          Old May 28th, 2012 (12:13 AM).
                          Lord Varion's Avatar
                          Lord Varion Lord Varion is offline
                          Guess who's back?
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2009
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Other
                            Nature: Naughty
                            Posts: 2,644
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
                            Gym leader rematches are great, but i think i won´t mkae them too large likes they did in emerald.
                            I think I will keep the name stefano, so you can see he is not from here but from sinnoh.

                            I already want to skip the truck thing, It´s the only thing i hate from RSE.



                            great ideas, but I want to make smoochum catchable. But i dont know where
                            Sorry for the late reply to this comment, but i don't se why you should get rid of the Truck scene, it shows the player you've just moved house, and has alot of important dialogue explaining the player's family's current situation with moving in.

                            Also, Smoochum could be catchable in SHoal Cave, norrth of Mossdeep, since a lot of over Ice type pokémon are catch able there as well.
                            __________________
                            gone.
                              #139    
                            Old May 28th, 2012 (12:35 AM).
                            Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
                            Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
                            Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2010
                            Location: Allahbamee
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 396
                            I agree.

                            I would say make her available in the final two floors of the Shoal Cave. If I recall, Snorunt was either on the last two floors. Not sure which, though. Anyways, as you have changed the name, I am offering to make you two new logos, if you'd like?
                            __________________
                              #140    
                            Old May 29th, 2012 (10:29 PM).
                            renekokkie's Avatar
                            renekokkie renekokkie is offline
                            Dragon Trainer
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2010
                              Location: Hoenn
                              Age: 19
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 100
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
                              Sorry for the late reply to this comment, but i don't se why you should get rid of the Truck scene, it shows the player you've just moved house, and has alot of important dialogue explaining the player's family's current situation with moving in.

                              Also, Smoochum could be catchable in SHoal Cave, norrth of Mossdeep, since a lot of over Ice type pokémon are catch able there as well.
                              Great Idea about smoochum , but i think the truck scene is not a gen4 thing.


                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Ęℓαчиıı View Post
                              I agree.

                              I would say make her available in the final two floors of the Shoal Cave. If I recall, Snorunt was either on the last two floors. Not sure which, though. Anyways, as you have changed the name, I am offering to make you two new logos, if you'd like?
                              Maybe can you make a logo for my fakemon game?
                              pokemon Natrium?
                              __________________
                                #141    
                              Old May 31st, 2012 (9:16 PM).
                              alex_micleod's Avatar
                              alex_micleod alex_micleod is offline
                              Veteran Trainer
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2009
                                Location: Ontario Canada
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Hardy
                                Posts: 1
                                Just saying i saw this and fell in love with it immediately. goodluck and im very much looking forward to it~
                                  #142    
                                Old May 31st, 2012 (10:00 PM).
                                dracoflare's Avatar
                                dracoflare dracoflare is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 98
                                  I am not asking for a release date(I'm Not so mean!) but I would like to ask your progress, you didn't mention it in your OP
                                  This is one of the games I keep checking regularly
                                  __________________
                                  Legend of the Dark Prince: PC|FF.Net|

                                  The Trip to Unova: A flying-saucer, a beast and a mad-scientist.
                                  : PC
                                  The Road to Nowhere: PC|FF.Net|SPPf|

                                  If you want a storyline to your fan game whether it is a ROM Hack or using RPG Maker XP, feel free to contact me!
                                    #143    
                                  Old June 1st, 2012 (9:24 AM).
                                  Rocket-Dock's Avatar
                                  Rocket-Dock Rocket-Dock is offline
                                  Dragonite Trainer
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                                    Location: Hoenn
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 23
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by alex_micleod View Post
                                    Just saying i saw this and fell in love with it immediately. goodluck and im very much looking forward to it~
                                    Hehehe, thankyou
                                    I hope the game and 3d engine will blow up your mind! =D

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by dracoflare View Post
                                    I am not asking for a release date(I'm Not so mean!) but I would like to ask your progress, you didn't mention it in your OP
                                    This is one of the games I keep checking regularly
                                    I just started with the progress, i only maded littleroot town, route 101, route 102, and oldale city.

                                    Hi, everybody

                                    I am the new Creator of Pokemon BRAS!
                                      #144    
                                    Old June 3rd, 2012 (8:36 AM).
                                    MrTripStack's Avatar
                                    MrTripStack MrTripStack is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2012
                                      Location: Orlando, FL (USA)
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quiet
                                      Posts: 39
                                      I'm definitely bookmarking this page! The screenshots look amazing so far and I can't wait to see more progress. Good luck with finishing this remake.
                                      __________________
                                      “Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. You're able to benefit from the unique viewpoints of others, without being crippled by your own judgment.”
                                        #145    
                                      Old June 9th, 2012 (11:31 PM).
                                      Rocket-Dock's Avatar
                                      Rocket-Dock Rocket-Dock is offline
                                      Dragonite Trainer
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                                        Location: Hoenn
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 23
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by MrTripStack View Post
                                        I'm definitely bookmarking this page! The screenshots look amazing so far and I can't wait to see more progress. Good luck with finishing this remake.
                                        hehehe, thankyou
                                        here is a new screenie:
                                          #146    
                                        Old June 10th, 2012 (3:31 AM).
                                        Riansky's Avatar
                                        Riansky Riansky is offline
                                        Purr
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2012
                                          Location: Slovenia
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 199
                                          Looks really good! I'm not a big fan of simulating DS perspective in PC games but oh well. Oh and by the way you should darken the shadows under the character they are way too bright. Keep it up!
                                          __________________
                                            #147    
                                          Old June 11th, 2012 (12:30 PM).
                                          renekokkie's Avatar
                                          renekokkie renekokkie is offline
                                          Dragon Trainer
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2010
                                            Location: Hoenn
                                            Age: 19
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 100
                                            Updated the mainthread and added some screens:

                                            __________________
                                              #148    
                                            Old June 11th, 2012 (6:18 PM).
                                            mewlover22's Avatar
                                            mewlover22 mewlover22 is offline
                                            Pokemon Creator
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2008
                                              Location: South Carolina
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Quiet
                                              Posts: 318
                                              two things one kick ass remake and second do you have the other half of the map?
                                              __________________
                                                #149    
                                              Old June 11th, 2012 (8:21 PM).
                                              renekokkie's Avatar
                                              renekokkie renekokkie is offline
                                              Dragon Trainer
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Mar 2010
                                                Location: Hoenn
                                                Age: 19
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 100
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by mewlover22 View Post
                                                two things one kick ass remake and second do you have the other half of the map?
                                                thankyou, not for now Pokemon-Diamond has't finished all the maps xD
                                                __________________
                                                  #150    
                                                Old June 12th, 2012 (6:59 AM).
                                                tb_dude tb_dude is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 8
                                                  Not to sound pushy or anything, but what is finished in the game and what isn't? I'm curious how different people make these games.
                                                  Closed Thread
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:03 PM.