Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Draconius GO
 
 
Thread Tools
  #3576    
Old April 9th, 2013 (2:58 PM).
Bebop's Avatar
Bebop Bebop is offline
you're a nut you're crazy in the coconut
  • Administrator
  • Crystal Tier
  • Discord Moderoid
  • Developer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 26
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 11,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
Like I always think about how the guy's lips would feel, and I always think they'd feel cold and gross because he is a guy. That is just how gay I am right there.
Haha, it's so funny that you say that. I used to think the same way--that kissing a girl would be gross and sticky and like bubblegum fruity soft weird grossness. The idea completely repulsed me.

Then I accidentally kissed a friend of mine while slightly drunk and she totally wasn't that bad. *shrug*

Still, it was very reassuring as to why I'm gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I've always thought of gay couples as having much more pure/innocent relationships, because I have they have to overcome all these extra challenges to be together, and so their love must be much stronger than a straight person who can just go bang whoever they want without having to worry about it. I'm sure that's not really true in the real world, but I can dream can't I?
I actually think gay men are in general more promiscuous than average. Comparing my relationships with those of my friends (all of my friends are straight) it seems way easier for me to find guys willing to just have sex. I think it's because men in general are more sexual creatures (or more ruled/controlled by their sexual natures) and so when you take two male sex drives and put them together, well... yeah.

Can't say much for lesbians though. No idea. All I know, and don't take offense, is my one lesbian friend has a joke about how lesbian women always bring a U-Haul to the second date. :x Lol. Implying that they get attached really quickly and move in together and what not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
... unless you live in San Francisco. No, I mean it. My friend who lived there for a while has told me a whole lot about some of the things that go on there when you know where to go and who to talk to. Like bars that have a weekly underwear night.
San Francisco is my favorite city in the states. 8) Not because of the gay community (which I'm actually rather distasteful of), but because it's so open and accepting of everything in general. The vibes there are just so great.

I live in Los Angeles and people here are all about what they can gain from knowing you. It's mostly because of the industry, all of the people moving out here to "make it big" who've heard that it's all about "who you know," so when they meet you they think, "I wonder if he can get me an acting job..." or "I wonder if he knows any producers..." etc. etc.

San Francisco people were just genuinely nice. It was a refreshing change. I really wanna move there this summer, get the heck out of LA.
__________________
cosmos without hatred, diamond stars of cosmic light, quasars shine through endless nights

Relevant Advertising!

  #3577    
Old April 9th, 2013 (3:18 PM).
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf FenrirDarkWolf is offline
Water Musician Fenrir
     
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 140
    I have told exactly one person in my family that I was bisexual.
    She explained to me something I already know that, everyone's just a little bit bi, in that, you see a nice looking girl and be like, "Damn! She fine!" and then you see a nice looking guy, "Mmmhmm!" And then be we got into one of our weird talks.
    You all understand?
    Anyway, I didn't tell her anymore of the juicy bits like my boyfriend.
    __________________

    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
    On AAO
    On DeviantArt
    On FurAffinity
      #3578    
    Old April 9th, 2013 (3:22 PM).
    XIII's Avatar
    XIII XIII is offline
    don't you remember?
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Age: 19
    Posts: 1,835
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
    I have told exactly one person in my family that I was bisexual.
    She explained to me something I already know that, everyone's just a little bit bi, in that, you see a nice looking girl and be like, "Damn! She fine!" and then you see a nice looking guy, "Mmmhmm!" And then be we got into one of our weird talks.
    You all understand?
    Anyway, I didn't tell her anymore of the juicy bits like my boyfriend.
    It's kinda like when I tell a new friend I'm lesbian. They usually say something like 'wait so girls are attractive to you?' "yep" 'soo you like girls.' "yep" 'how bout that one' "not necessarily all girls" 'or that one' "um" and they just point out girls because they assume I think every dang girl is cute. At least that's the kind of weird talk I get.
    __________________
    let's meet again
    in the next life
    (tumblr)
      #3579    
    Old April 9th, 2013 (3:30 PM).
    FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
    FenrirDarkWolf FenrirDarkWolf is offline
    Water Musician Fenrir
       
      Join Date: Feb 2013
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 140
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
      It's kinda like when I tell a new friend I'm lesbian. They usually say something like 'wait so girls are attractive to you?' "yep" 'soo you like girls.' "yep" 'how bout that one' "not necessarily all girls" 'or that one' "um" and they just point out girls because they assume I think every dang girl is cute. At least that's the kind of weird talk I get.
      Nahh, my weird talk with my grandma is like looking in Wikipedia or TV Tropes.
      We start on one topic, then we get to another, then another, then another.
      Like, we started on the TV, then something, then, I asked her how she was since she just got out of the hospital, and, we got to the female reproductive system, then it went to my love life, and then my mom showed up and it all went crazy from there!
      __________________

      http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
      On AAO
      On DeviantArt
      On FurAffinity
        #3580    
      Old April 9th, 2013 (5:20 PM).
      Alice's Avatar
      Alice Alice is offline
      (>^.(>0.0)>
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Oregon
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 3,081
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post


      Talking about porn on a Pokémon forum. Because why the hell not? :P
      Believe me, it's not the first time. It's actually been a fairly popular topic around these parts. lol
        #3581    
      Old April 9th, 2013 (7:38 PM). Edited April 9th, 2013 by Somniac.
      Somniac's Avatar
      Somniac Somniac is offline
      Probably sleeping.
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Dec 2012
      Location: united kingdom
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 742
      I guess I should probably sign up to this, to be honest I had no idea this thread existed until I found it just now.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
      It's kinda like when I tell a new friend I'm lesbian. They usually say something like 'wait so girls are attractive to you?' "yep" 'soo you like girls.' "yep" 'how bout that one' "not necessarily all girls" 'or that one' "um" and they just point out girls because they assume I think every dang girl is cute. At least that's the kind of weird talk I get.
      I've had that exact same talk, during high-school I told my best friend I was lesbian [at the time I thought I was, turns out i'm bi though - Boy did that whole situation confuse me.]

      When I told her she basically named every girl in out year saying 'What about ___, do you think she's cute?'

      Apart from her and a select few others, everyone else just tried to bully me, but hey; kids are *******s right?

      Nowadays if someone asks me my sexuality I just say i'm greedy and can't choose

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
      I've always preferred either guy/guy or girl/girl, not a fan of straight porn at all... I guess that makes sense, being bisexual?


      I've always thought of gay couples as having much more pure/innocent relationships, because I have they have to overcome all these extra challenges to be together, and so their love must be much stronger than a straight person who can just go bang whoever they want without having to worry about it. I'm sure that's not really true in the real world, but I can dream can't I?
      Actually, banging anyone you want without having to worry about it is the best part about being bi.
      That makes me sound like a bad person. I'm completely monogamous, I swear.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by PhantomX0990 View Post

      But family is another story. My parents... yeah.

      First, my father. He has a temper. A very strong temper, one that I had issues with growing up and is the reason I was more than happy to quit college and move out at eighteen. He is very against anything, I repeat ANYTHING having to do with LGBT. They have a very nice lesbian couple living across the street. Very nice people. The things he says about them though... I think I have scars on my tongue from biting it.

      My mother... knows. Or at least she should know that I am not exactly straight. I think most people here know my 'coming out story'; if it could be called that. She is in denial. Has been for years. She will not speak of it. Worst part is... she loves kids. She wanted a big family, but she had cancer and could not have more kids, leaving her with just me. She's always ranting about how much she wants grandchildren. She even goes to joke that I should just 'find a guy' and then she'd take care of the child. I'm not joking. Yes, I see it's wrong too, but there's a sadness to it. Thing is... it's not exactly the easiest thing in the world for a same sex couple to have kids... at least I'm pretty sure biology doesn't work like that. I think this is what would devestate her the most. (Yes I know there are other ways, but you know what I'm talking about.)
      I know what your going through. My father was/is incredibly 'outspoken' [to put it nicely] or bigoted to put it accurately. He basically called me scum and threw me out when I came out to my parents, and I haven't spoken to him properly in a few years.

      That said; I do understand his points of view, as I'm his only daughter and he basically has no chance of grand-children if I don't provide them. My mother speaks to me occasionally but she doesn't approve of my choice of partner.

      Luckily my partners family is loverly, accepting and welcoming. I spend a lot of time with them and they've become a more supporting family that my biological one. It seems a horrible situation but I've come to accept it. You should never try to change to please other people, ESPECIALLY family members.

      However, don't be over-eager to flaunt your sexuality if it could cause you harm, a little disgression is easily worth your safety and health.
      __________________
        #3582    
      Old April 9th, 2013 (8:53 PM).
      XIII's Avatar
      XIII XIII is offline
      don't you remember?
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2011
      Age: 19
      Posts: 1,835
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Somniac View Post
      I guess I should probably sign up to this, to be honest I had no idea this thread existed until I found it just now.

      I've had that exact same talk, during high-school I told my best friend I was lesbian [at the time I thought I was, turns out i'm bi though - Boy did that whole situation confuse me.]

      When I told her she basically named every girl in out year saying 'What about ___, do you think she's cute?'

      Apart from her and a select few others, everyone else just tried to bully me, but hey; kids are *******s right?

      Nowadays if someone asks me my sexuality I just say i'm greedy and can't choose
      Ahaha yeah I'm sure all the raptors (lesbians) get the "is shhheeee cute? is shhheee cute? what about her?" talk eventually. :p

      The only difference here is that in HS I am not bullied. People know I'm gay and they don't care, they're pro gay so it's cool.
      __________________
      let's meet again
      in the next life
      (tumblr)
        #3583    
      Old April 9th, 2013 (10:28 PM).
      Alice's Avatar
      Alice Alice is offline
      (>^.(>0.0)>
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Oregon
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 3,081
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Somniac View Post
      I was lesbian [at the time I thought I was, turns out i'm bi though - Boy did that whole situation confuse me.]
      I did the exact same thing... I thought I must be the only person to come out as gay when I'm really bi, but I guess not, lol. It's usually the other way around. My parents actually still think I'm gay... and it's somehow harder to tell them that I'm not gay than it was to tell them that I am, lol. I feel bad about not telling them though, because I'm sure it would be good news to them, but I just haven't found a good chance.
        #3584    
      Old April 10th, 2013 (2:54 AM).
      FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
      FenrirDarkWolf FenrirDarkWolf is offline
      Water Musician Fenrir
         
        Join Date: Feb 2013
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 140
        I think I might be gayer than I thought I was...
        i.e.
        The exact situation you guys were in, but reversed.

        Or maybe I'm just 15, horny, and really wanting my boyfriend with me.
        __________________

        http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
        On AAO
        On DeviantArt
        On FurAffinity
          #3585    
        Old April 10th, 2013 (11:29 AM).
        Esper's Avatar
        Esper Esper is offline
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Jun 2009
        Location: California
        Posts: 10,670
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ausaudriel View Post
        I actually think gay men are in general more promiscuous than average. Comparing my relationships with those of my friends (all of my friends are straight) it seems way easier for me to find guys willing to just have sex. I think it's because men in general are more sexual creatures (or more ruled/controlled by their sexual natures) and so when you take two male sex drives and put them together, well... yeah.

        Can't say much for lesbians though. No idea. All I know, and don't take offense, is my one lesbian friend has a joke about how lesbian women always bring a U-Haul to the second date. :x Lol. Implying that they get attached really quickly and move in together and what not.


        San Francisco is my favorite city in the states. 8) Not because of the gay community (which I'm actually rather distasteful of), but because it's so open and accepting of everything in general. The vibes there are just so great.

        I live in Los Angeles and people here are all about what they can gain from knowing you. It's mostly because of the industry, all of the people moving out here to "make it big" who've heard that it's all about "who you know," so when they meet you they think, "I wonder if he can get me an acting job..." or "I wonder if he knows any producers..." etc. etc.

        San Francisco people were just genuinely nice. It was a refreshing change. I really wanna move there this summer, get the heck out of LA.
        So the full joke goes: What do lesbians bring on a second date? A U-Haul. Then you follow up with: What do gay men bring on a second date? What second date?

        One of my roommates in college dated a girl for a short while and they ended up living together after not very long and then breaking up before the end of the year. They both came from areas of southern California (Kern county and Los Angeles county) where they were from a small town and a strict Asian family respectively so they'd both been in the closet through high school so when they started dating it was all fireworks and lightning and they thought they'd found their soul mates.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
        I think I might be gayer than I thought I was...
        i.e.
        The exact situation you guys were in, but reversed.

        Or maybe I'm just 15, horny, and really wanting my boyfriend with me.
        Well, that happens to a lot of us. Long distance relationships aren't easy.
        __________________
          #3586    
        Old April 10th, 2013 (1:48 PM).
        Legobricks's Avatar
        Legobricks Legobricks is offline
           
          Join Date: Oct 2006
          Nature: Serious
          Posts: 7,766
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
          It's kinda like when I tell a new friend I'm lesbian. They usually say something like 'wait so girls are attractive to you?' "yep" 'soo you like girls.' "yep" 'how bout that one' "not necessarily all girls" 'or that one' "um" and they just point out girls because they assume I think every dang girl is cute. At least that's the kind of weird talk I get.
          I once got "does being asexual mean you're actually bi?".
          The question is actually quite reasonable; in the same way that one isn't necessarily completely hetero/homo/etc., one isn't necessarily completely asexual.


          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Somniac View Post
          Actually, banging anyone you want without having to worry about it is the best part about being bi.
          That makes me sound like a bad person. I'm completely monogamous, I swear.
          Nothing wrong with polyamory, provided the consent of all participants.
            #3587    
          Old April 10th, 2013 (3:28 PM).
          Melody's Avatar
          Melody Melody is offline
          A song³, A feeling³, An experience³ in 3D³
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Oct 2004
          Location: Cuddling those close to me
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 6,457
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cassino View Post
          I once got "does being asexual mean you're actually bi?".
          The question is actually quite reasonable; in the same way that one isn't necessarily completely hetero/homo/etc., one isn't necessarily completely asexual.



          Nothing wrong with polyamory, provided the consent of all participants.
          Wow. That's a new one. Confusing Bisexual with Asexual?

          But bisexuality has some weird and very unfair stereotypes unfortunately...like people jump straight into thinking we're polyamorous, when that couldn't be further from the truth. Same goes for Pansexual too, except you get some even stupider assumptions, sometimes couched as jokes. X3
          __________________
          That's So Lewd! HAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAA
          PAIRS
          Astral and Soipe
          |
          THEME
          Inspired by Nepgear

            #3588    
          Old April 10th, 2013 (5:57 PM).
          XIII's Avatar
          XIII XIII is offline
          don't you remember?
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: May 2011
          Age: 19
          Posts: 1,835
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Pachy View Post
          Wow. That's a new one. Confusing Bisexual with Asexual?

          But bisexuality has some weird and very unfair stereotypes unfortunately...like people jump straight into thinking we're polyamorous, when that couldn't be further from the truth. Same goes for Pansexual too, except you get some even stupider assumptions, sometimes couched as jokes. X3
          Speaking of pansexual..

          I am not trying to offend anyone here, but really, it seems like a lot of people use pansexual when they are bi just to sound more sophisticated.
          __________________
          let's meet again
          in the next life
          (tumblr)
            #3589    
          Old April 10th, 2013 (6:28 PM). Edited April 10th, 2013 by Melody.
          Melody's Avatar
          Melody Melody is offline
          A song³, A feeling³, An experience³ in 3D³
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Oct 2004
          Location: Cuddling those close to me
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 6,457
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
          Speaking of pansexual..

          I am not trying to offend anyone here, but really, it seems like a lot of people use pansexual when they are bi just to sound more sophisticated.
          No. Common misconception. Pansexual is simply accepting of all gender identities, be they binary or not. Bisexual implies that you stick to the binary adhering folks.
          __________________
          That's So Lewd! HAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAA
          PAIRS
          Astral and Soipe
          |
          THEME
          Inspired by Nepgear

            #3590    
          Old April 10th, 2013 (8:30 PM).
          Alice's Avatar
          Alice Alice is offline
          (>^.(>0.0)>
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Mar 2009
          Location: Oregon
          Age: 25
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Careful
          Posts: 3,081
          I thought pansexual was the same as gender blindness, meaning that you have literally no preference of sex or gender. By your definition I would be pansexual... but I think that's actually closer to being polysexual, isn't it?
            #3591    
          Old April 11th, 2013 (12:44 AM).
          Melody's Avatar
          Melody Melody is offline
          A song³, A feeling³, An experience³ in 3D³
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Oct 2004
          Location: Cuddling those close to me
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 6,457
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
          I thought pansexual was the same as gender blindness, meaning that you have literally no preference of sex or gender. By your definition I would be pansexual... but I think that's actually closer to being polysexual, isn't it?
          Basically yes that's what it boils down to in simpler terms.
          __________________
          That's So Lewd! HAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAA
          PAIRS
          Astral and Soipe
          |
          THEME
          Inspired by Nepgear

            #3592    
          Old April 11th, 2013 (3:14 AM).
          Legobricks's Avatar
          Legobricks Legobricks is offline
             
            Join Date: Oct 2006
            Nature: Serious
            Posts: 7,766
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pachy View Post
            Wow. That's a new one. Confusing Bisexual with Asexual?
            I don't think it was confusing the two, just thinking that liking neither gives me no particular inclination to either sex, ergo if I were sexual I would like both, or perhaps more accurately be pansexual. I had actually pondered this myself before the question came up.
              #3593    
            Old April 11th, 2013 (9:36 AM).
            Esper's Avatar
            Esper Esper is offline
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: Jun 2009
            Location: California
            Posts: 10,670
            When you move into the territory of "if I were actually..." there's a lot of room for confusion between people. It's already complicated enough sometimes explaining to someone.

            Reminds me of that video with the infographics I posted a while back. I really liked how it could convey clearly something rather complicated without watering it down.
            __________________
              #3594    
            Old April 11th, 2013 (10:32 AM).
            Kanzler's Avatar
            Kanzler Kanzler is offline
            naughty biscotti
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Location: Toronto
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 5,922
            I think the distinctions are a bit too technical and nuanced for most people's needs or understanding. I'm not too sure on this, but they may have started out for academic purposes, because social scientists classify and categorize and identify and stuff. It kinda feels sometimes that there's so much emphasis on getting the label right that in the very act of doing it you're making confusion.

            I say forget the labels and just do your own thing.
              #3595    
            Old April 11th, 2013 (2:52 PM).
            Gyardosamped's Avatar
            Gyardosamped Gyardosamped is offline
            entering snake habitat
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2005
            Location: Florida
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lax
            Posts: 1,464
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
            I think the distinctions are a bit too technical and nuanced for most people's needs or understanding. I'm not too sure on this, but they may have started out for academic purposes, because social scientists classify and categorize and identify and stuff. It kinda feels sometimes that there's so much emphasis on getting the label right that in the very act of doing it you're making confusion.

            I say forget the labels and just do your own thing.
            I agree. There are so many labels and they're all so confusing as it is, at least to me. I guess that's why the majority of the population only really knows about the major ones (gay, bi, lesbian, etc.) because the other ones are just so complex. :p

            Also, can DOMA just be dropped already! GOSHHHH.

            __________________
              #3596    
            Old April 12th, 2013 (9:17 AM).
            Legobricks's Avatar
            Legobricks Legobricks is offline
               
              Join Date: Oct 2006
              Nature: Serious
              Posts: 7,766
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
              I say forget the labels and just do your own thing.
              I like labels; it's much easier to say what I am in one or a few words... and that's the point of language, having words for things, conveying ideas, efficiently if possible. Telling someone I'm asexual and leaving it at that conveniently tells them the answer to what their question is ultimately getting at: "no, we probably won't mate". (I'm not saying everyone who asks of another's sexuality is pointedly out to mate with them, though — it just becomes a reference point in case the matter should become relevant.) It probably just helps my case that my chosen identity is obscure enough that people don't have any particular assumptions about it.
                #3597    
              Old April 12th, 2013 (11:24 AM).
              Melody's Avatar
              Melody Melody is offline
              A song³, A feeling³, An experience³ in 3D³
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Oct 2004
              Location: Cuddling those close to me
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Naughty
              Posts: 6,457
              Labels when applied properly and used in the correct context oftentimes do serve a function. But one must be aware of the potential interpretations of the label and sometimes it is necessary to explain something to discourage a misunderstanding.
              __________________
              That's So Lewd! HAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAA
              PAIRS
              Astral and Soipe
              |
              THEME
              Inspired by Nepgear

                #3598    
              Old April 12th, 2013 (12:30 PM).
              Kanzler's Avatar
              Kanzler Kanzler is offline
              naughty biscotti
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: Toronto
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 5,922
              Labels apply clarity, that's for sure. But people's identities, biologies, and behaviour occur along a spectrum. So while labels are convenient for you, it might be inconvenient to someone - even with a similar experience - because they feel boxed in by a single word. My experience, fortunately enough, can be explained on the binary and is stable but labels imply stability. If a person has an orientation that moves around I don't think that a prefix-sexual would be very useful to them.




              Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
                #3599    
              Old April 12th, 2013 (1:55 PM).
              Kiriyuuki Kasuna's Avatar
              Kiriyuuki Kasuna Kiriyuuki Kasuna is offline
              <b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Meaning</font></i></b>
              • Gold Tier
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Nov 2012
              Location: Toronto, Canada
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 393
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cassino View Post
              I once got "does being asexual mean you're actually bi?".
              The question is actually quite reasonable; in the same way that one isn't necessarily completely hetero/homo/etc., one isn't necessarily completely asexual.



              Nothing wrong with polyamory, provided the consent of all participants.

              Wow first, it's been so long since my intro post here, gotta be up in dem times!

              And 2nd,

              Asexual means that you are not attracted to either sex, sexually and romantically , but you can still have a crush on either sex though.

              Bisexual means simply that you are attracted to both sex, sexually and romantically. It goes towards both looks and personality of the person, and at times you can fall in love and have a crush on both sex at the same time too.




              @Pachy: YAY ZOMG!!! :D I know you posted 1 week ago, but, I'm still really proud of you and am happy for you girl! <3


              Lastly, LABELS ARE FOR SQUARES!~
              __________________
              " I Want You to Need me, could you do that for me? "

              ~Mei Aihara, CITRUS BY SABURO UTA


              Partner N'Crime
              BATTLE SERVER!
              PC Family
              Pair(s)
              THE UNDERGROUND
                #3600    
              Old April 12th, 2013 (3:55 PM).
              FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
              FenrirDarkWolf FenrirDarkWolf is offline
              Water Musician Fenrir
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2013
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 140
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Twihiki_Amias View Post
                Bisexual means simply that you are attracted to both sex, sexually and romantically. It goes towards both looks and personality of the person, and at times you can fall in love and have a crush on both sex at the same time too.
                I know how that feels.
                I once fell for a guy, and his younger sister...
                __________________

                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
                On AAO
                On DeviantArt
                On FurAffinity
                 

                Quick Reply

                Join the conversation!

                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                Sponsored Links
                Thread Tools

                Posting Rules
                You may not post new threads
                You may not post replies
                You may not post attachments
                You may not edit your posts

                BB code is On
                Smilies are On
                [IMG] code is On
                HTML code is Off

                Forum Jump


                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:09 PM.