Mantle of flame

Age 23
Male
*looks around* I... don't know...
Seen March 8th, 2012
Posted March 4th, 2012
552 posts
9.5 Years
Dont worry at the beginning Mandel will be nothing more than a scared cold and alone orphan... poor Mandel I almost feel guilty....almost :P

Which reminds me is there anybody currently at the PR base who can go and fish Mandel out? Cause as you've probably seen, hes not exactly a strong swimmer :3
~ Paired with Fire Heart ~

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon -_- I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame

Age 23
Male
Seen March 8th, 2012
Posted March 4th, 2012
552 posts
9.5 Years
Damn... looks like Mandel gonna have to swim out, or I could get an NPC to save him or something.

AAAARRRGGGHHH I wanna start now but \i have to wait for _Nocturnal to accept my SU. Even though he did already approve, me and sugested I join....I might just start.....no I cant do that. Can I? No no Im just going insane from waiting:3

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon -_- I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*

Ray Maverick

Age 25
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 16th, 2020
3,401 posts
11.7 Years
Damn... looks like Mandel gonna have to swim out, or I could get an NPC to save him or something.

AAAARRRGGGHHH I wanna start now but \i have to wait for _Nocturnal to accept my SU. Even though he did already approve, me and sugested I join....I might just start.....no I cant do that. Can I? No no Im just going insane from waiting:3
I think you're alright to post. Also no one can help you xD

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh

Age 24
Male
I dunno... Ya know?
Seen July 10th, 2016
Posted March 9th, 2013
998 posts
11 Years
It would be ok if I help, cus that's what I do. I'm a nice humn :) although I'm in a completely other city.
Is it better to live on your feet than die on your knees or to die on your feet than live on your knees?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever

Female
Mystona
Seen May 20th, 2020
Posted June 7th, 2019
967 posts
10.3 Years
Well, if I were you I wouldn't of tipped me, If I wanted to escape. But thats just me
Eh, I don't really care. I'm just saying cause I'm going to wake up Silence in a sec but I sort of want her to be held prisoner, if only for a bit. But I couldn't just make her go willingly as that would be completely against her personality, so I was just tipping you off so I wouldn't have to make her escape. Than again, the moment she wakes up she'll probably have a million guns pointing at her anyways... XD

Karma Police

Arrest this man

Age 22
Male
Seen September 13th, 2020
Posted August 6th, 2017
1,855 posts
9.3 Years
I was talking about Oreburgh. And we'll see. No sewers okay? xD

I drew Lydia and Rumble.. it was my first time drawing a Zorua >.> Anyway, gotta love Rumble's troubled look 8p
Spoiler:

*Flamethrower removed for art purposes

Yup, no sewers. Only cause you said so xD

I loved your drawing. Its awesome! But I know its your character, and you know how Rumble looks, but SD's drawing captured your evilness perfectly. xD

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh

Age 24
Male
I dunno... Ya know?
Seen July 10th, 2016
Posted March 9th, 2013
998 posts
11 Years
Now Ali, Althalos, Jack and Mark are gonna meet for a conference in the Contest Hall. We are gonna plan there for the attack on Oreburgh.
remember, I signed up as a spy, so just keep that in mind
Is it better to live on your feet than die on your knees or to die on your feet than live on your knees?

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame

Age 23
Male
Seen March 8th, 2012
Posted March 4th, 2012
552 posts
9.5 Years
Damn, poor Malden hes so determined... but nothing ever seems to work out for him.
Hes living a happy life, he gets chased with a knife, hes recovering from being lost at sea, a human attacks, hes about to finnaly become useful, he cant talk to Rumble. Lol poor, poor Mandel :P

1000th post :P

Ray Maverick

Age 25
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 16th, 2020
3,401 posts
11.7 Years
Hes living a happy life, he gets chased with a knife, hes recovering from being lost at sea, a human attacks, hes about to finnaly become useful, he cant talk to Rumble. Lol poor, poor Mandel :P
Well I'd take you to the trip Rumble is about to go w/ Lydia, but I'm not sure she'd agree :D Just help Oreburgh. and don't die

Our general seems to be absent from the assault on the sewers, 2 weeks ago xD
This might hinder our defenses.. :/

*waits for Lydia*

EDIT: 1000th POST! WOO

Ray Maverick

Age 25
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 16th, 2020
3,401 posts
11.7 Years
I posted... sorry it's short, I'm returning after a painfully long absence, and in those cases it's hard to post that long. Somebody please mention Khufu in their post, or it'll have to happen again!
Well you're actually second in charge, so Rift could come to you? That'd work...