• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tanzanite

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.L

Invisible
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    m68mh.png

Opening word
    Hello i recently had a project i decided to close since it wasnt working out i have now decided to restart it but i am starting from scratch so new everything we have started already on a few things as tiles have started to be inserted and well sprites are being created as there are about 3 rivals in this game maybe more will be added sometime... any way that will be in Features
    Btw if you cant get ahold of me please get ahold of Dvk as he is co-owner and has as much say as i do .... :D

Been updated Credits to DVK
    Story
    Spoiler:

JOIN

Team tanzanite
    team tanzanite are a team that started out as good people they would help people but eventually they wernt needed as much they got a new leader that pulled them into crime and destruction they have a goal this goal is to vanquish all that apose them and to the leader the world apposes them so he has decided to gain the power of some Legendaries (a few fakemons) this team uses the aniencet pokemon of tanzanite witch is a rare rock\steel type

New features
    More rivals
    new challenges
    new region
    you have to do stuff before a gym opens
    new evil\good teams
    the league shall be replaced with something new but there shal be somthing like pokemon masters you can challenge
    new fakemon
    new items and abilites
    new sprites

What is needed
    Scripters some[beginers,medium, advanced]
    Spriters(fakemon spriters)
    mappers
    Region map editor
    music editor
    animation editor(creator)
    data editor
    Asm hacker
    and any Other skills you may have to offer

Application form
    Name:
    Skills:
    time you have to offer:
    timezone:
    proof(must supply proof):

My team
    M.l: Tile inserter, mapper
    Dvk: Spriter(trainers. ow), Mapper [CO-OWNER]
    Spoiler:

war rock exe:sprite inserter(pokemon)

Credits
    Big credits to the tile team =)
    Anbuuja
    Elite charizard
    Banjora Marxvile

Wesly FG
    alucas
    alistair
    zein

Screenies
    Spoiler:

Closing word
    Oh so its the end of the thread and i just hope to get a g0ood team that will help this game get far enough to get into the books lol i hope this project will not get dropped like many awsome games that were incomplete so ja i hope for great things in the near future......
    [if you need to contact me send it in PM\VM

Last edited:

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
  • Glad to see the thread up, please people join up, myself, and M.L need all the help we can get..

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    yes please we actually are getting progress done atm and screenies shall be put up very soon so yea DVK is our main\best spriter maps have been started but we need scripters please....

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    is there anywhere that i can download the patch and what game is the patch for? can you pm me if so? if i can have his information i would be very happy to be a tester i can pm you my email so you can email me updates thanks again!

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well if the thread becomes more active shall update here but i will contact you when the beta is released btw if you beta test you must do every event and talk to every person to check for glitches and i wont tell you what to do you must figure that out =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    ok thank you i will find some good hackers / tile editors / scripters etc.. on the threads and things. if that is ok you...

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    we got enough tilers we need scipter and mappers and tile creaters but dont nag people

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    OK will do! (and won't) =-D

i found a scripter no i did not nag they (Supervegeta) said they would do it.

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    tell them to post here ohk and they must just show me some proof please lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I just read the story over again and i think that things such as the prof's name needs to be created, I THINK that it should be Professor Coconut! i think that it should be this because:
    Professor OAK that is a tree name like Professor BIRCH again a tree name!
    Ta Da!!! (plus it just is hilarious!) :D

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    lol haha coconut well maybe a not coconut because here

hello coconut lol doesnt sounf dright um how about prof alistair?

fliyer

played more than 2000 hours-_-
    Years
  • i have to say, this looks interesting, but, is their anymore you cold say about the story line?

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    uhm too be honest more progrees is neing done than it says on the threade as i dont update often and no i need someone to hwlp to create a stroy line lol

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    go for it DVK oh btw im not gana update here im gana wait a bit till we get to progressing hacks then do alota updates there i even got userbars With small print saying my name then another with small print saying my name + co-owners name and a supporters one =) oh btw your region is near sin

go for it DVK oh btw im not gana update here im gana wait a bit till we get to progressing hacks then do alota updates there i even got userbars With small print saying my name then another with small print saying my name + co-owners name and a supporters one =) oh btw your region is near sinnoh so the pokemon leaked out thats why there are so many =) of then lol but ja DVK you can try with the story line

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    sadly im still wating on an ips but maps shall be done soon so dont worry about that... uhm more info shall be made once we move to the progressing hack thread
    i need more applicants please so all join

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ohk guys we are getting more progress scripts shall come soon

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Good day i have to say this thread has now gone away so if you see it please be it and close this thread today :)

Hi mods lol anyway once you see this please close it has no activity at all lol thanx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back