• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ROM Hacking Podcast

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • [a id]1-topofnews[/a id]
    The ROM Hacking Podcast Latest Episode Saturday 9th July, 2011
    The Team
    Latest Episode Episode 3
    The ROM Hacking Podcast's third official episode feaures hosts Manipulation, Hiroshi Sotomura, giradialkia and DrFuji chatting to PC's own Scottish hacker, Jambo51! We discuss his now working Follow Me project as well as his other dives into ASM Hacking. This guy is the innovator of Wild Double Battles and the creator of the 649 project.
    [a id]archive[/a id] Episode Archive
    Episode #1 - [link] Episode #2 - [link] Episode #3 - [link] Episode #3 - [ see Other Entertainment ]
    2011 © The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • @Winter I dont think so really. Both is good.

@Manipulation How are we gonna listen? There are no links to it.

Yeah, it's not really intended to "kill the point of your thread", Winter. Manupulation pitched the idea a while back, and coincidentally you posted your thread before we could ours, haha. But I don't see why both can't co-exist, hehe.

Also, the link will be put up tonight, if I'm not mistaken. It'll take a little while to upload it anyway, but should be perfectly listen-able soon! :D

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • Wait...so we can subscribe with iTunes? :D
    *edit*
    BTW, the font size is a tad too small, or it's unset.
    You should fix that, as it's kind of a challenge to read. :\

Logan

Years
  • Episode one is up guys. It's not currently on iTunes, though, I'm working on it. (It says it can take between 2-3 weeks to upload it :/)

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wow, this is a very interesting listen. You guys brought up a lot of good points and I think what makes this work is that the three of you each share a different point of view so it isn't one of those discussions where one person says something and everyone agrees. I'm anxiously awaiting the next podcast [is this monthly, weekly, or "whenever we feel like" podcast?] and can't wait to see who the next guest is.

Logan

Years
  • It's going to be weekly. We'll be recording it every Saturday and, depending on time, we'll be uploading it on either Saturday or Sunday. I can tell you who the next guest is going to be at the current time. It's going to be everyone's favourite GBC hacker, Coolboyman. :)

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Will each one be as long? Cause I really liked that it was long which meant there was enough time to talk about a lot.

Logan

Years
  • ...yes! One of our main objectives was to make the podcast at least an hour with it going any longer being optional. :)

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • How did I not see this earlier!? This is a wonderful idea and pretty interesting. I suggest some better mics or something though. There were a few times where it was cutting out a bit, but overall it was alright quality. :)

Fantastic work, guys. :)

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • Hope you all enjoy it, I had a fun time being there. I stutter a bit too often, it's tough for me to explain hacking stuff when I'm put on the spot like that. Oh and I hate my voice too.

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
    Years
  • I really enjoyed this week's podcast. However, I do agree with Darthatron about the mics. Amazing how CBM has stuff like that memorized. o_O

TheOrangePichu

Currently working on new hack
    Years
  • Hope you all enjoy it, I had a fun time being there. I stutter a bit too often, it's tough for me to explain hacking stuff when I'm put on the spot like that. Oh and I hate my voice too.

Dude you were perfectly fine. You gave a lot of information people were wondering and you gave some helpful tips in hacking. I feel like a learned a little more of GSC Hacking from you talking. You did great, and I hope you make it big in the future.

BTW thank you for Prism.

Years
  • Lol @about half an hour through it- I phrased that question TERRIBLY, rofl.
    Keep listening and commenting, people :)

Back