Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

TrollandToad.com

Old July 3rd, 2011 (2:38 PM).
Veteran Trainer

this is exactly what it says team plasma is hosting a tournement i will accepte 30 people for this tournement the 1st 30 people to tell me they want in will be in .ill set up a brackett and if your asking yourself what do you get if you win well you get a top ranking in team plasma plus two pokemon one of witch will be a mystery egg and the other will be a pokemon of your choice from a list. if your intrested in this then pm me with your name a list of the six pokemon you will be useing thanks guys hope to have a good turn out

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 3rd, 2011 (3:13 PM).
    • Super Moderator
    • Battle Server Staff
    • Crystal Tier
    • EOEvent Organizer
    • PokéCommunity Daily

sorry, before posting you need to private message your event to a moderator to get their approval.

closed

PC League // Battle Server
    credit to Fairy for the Suicune sprite

Quick Reply