• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jammin to the music!! Pop/R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop ect ect music fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    WELCOME
    This is a club for music such as,
    Hip-hop
    Rap
    R&B
    Pop
    etc etc

Rules:
    *ALL PC RULES APPLY!
    *NO FLAMMING OR BASHING!
    *EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION, RESPECT THAT!
    *IF YOUR GOING TO POST A LINK TO A SONG VIDEO, PLEASE USE A VIDEO THAT SHOWS LYRICS!
    *PASSWORD IS DRIZZY
    ******HAVE FUN!!!!!

Name:
    Favorite form of the music involved in this club:
    Password:

You may post pictures of Artists[The Singer(s)] or music(Videos please), all videos I request be in a form that shows the lyrics, I will ask the members as we get more, who they think should be added to the list.. You are probaly wondering what the list is, I will get to that...

The member list includes..

The Owner- Can put people under probation, add members, delete members, give promotions, start topics and comment on topics.

Co-Owner(s) - Can put people under probation, add members, give promotions (can only promote people to officer(s) or lower), start topics and comment on topics.

Presy(s) - Can add members, Promote(only to Officers), start topics and comment on topics.

Officer(s) - Can start topics and comment on topics.

Regular(s) - Comment on topics.

now, for the queston that has probaly crossed your mind, before i continue, break a rule once, either I, or a presy or above, will give you one mark, a second time you will get another mark, if you get 3 marks, you will be put on probation, the time period could be from a hour to a week or two.

Under Probation - Comment on topics.

Members
    Owner: The Last One
    Co-Owner(s):
    Presy(s):
    Officer(s)
    Regular(s)
    Under Probation:

Marks:
    Spoiler:

The List:

Spoiler:

Topics:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm going to allow this, however I strongly advise you lighten up on your rules, as well as have a beginning topic. It seems awfully hard to try and join this club, considering no one's allowed to make topics to talk about.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I have no idea what I was doing when I accepted this. x.x But nonetheless, clubs on multiple topics are against the rules, so I'm afraid I'll have to close this.

seriously, what was i doing?

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back