Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:14 PM).
Mōnštȝr¿'s Avatar
Mōnštȝr¿ Mōnštȝr¿ is offline
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 24
Posts: 560
What ever happened to it? Did they scrap it? I've been away for a while now and just decided to come back and I wanted a new start, but no name change thread. :/ Did it just stop or is it comming back?



Thanks to who ever answers. :]
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:19 PM).
竜の子's Avatar
竜の子 竜の子 is offline
Avy made by Trainer Touko
     
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Location: Rio!
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 170
    They stopped name changes.

    IT was an announcement if I reckon,so sorry but no name changes for you or for anyone else
    __________________
    ►Paired with LightningStrike & Fuutachimaru

    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:20 PM).
    Mōnštȝr¿'s Avatar
    Mōnštȝr¿ Mōnštȝr¿ is offline
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Age: 24
    Posts: 560
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 竜の子 View Post
    They stopped name changes.

    IT was an announcement if I reckon,so sorry but no name changes for you or for anyone else

    I was away meaning I never saw this, but thank you for answering. ;]
    Reply With Quote
      #4    
    Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:33 PM).
    Seto's Avatar
    Seto Seto is offline
    if i keep my eyes closed
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2005
    Location: United States
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 10,321
    I was trying to find the final thread to link you, but I can't find it, and I don't have the time to keep looking. x__x

    Though, if memory serves, it happened around early 2010.

    Name changes stress the server / database too much, and ideas to bring them back have been brought up, but never go through. So if you want a different username, unfortunately you'll just have to make a new account. D:
    __________________

    theme
    previously known as Drew
    paired to Mezzo
    Reply With Quote
      #5    
    Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:44 PM).
    Mōnštȝr¿'s Avatar
    Mōnštȝr¿ Mōnštȝr¿ is offline
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Age: 24
    Posts: 560
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I was trying to find the final thread to link you, but I can't find it, and I don't have the time to keep looking. x__x

    Though, if memory serves, it happened around early 2010.

    Name changes stress the server / database too much, and ideas to bring them back have been brought up, but never go through. So if you want a different username, unfortunately you'll just have to make a new account. D:

    I wouldn't mind making a new accoutn if I could transfer my supporter status lol. But I'm almost certain I can't so I'll probably stay with this name I suppose.
    Reply With Quote
      #6    
    Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:49 PM).
    Kenshin5's Avatar
    Kenshin5 Kenshin5 is offline
    Wanderer
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Oklahoma
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Mild
    Posts: 4,391
    I have seen people before have their supporter status moved from one account to another. So if you wish to do so you will probably want to contact Rukario about it.
    __________________

    Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

    Reply With Quote
      #7    
    Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:51 PM).
    Mōnštȝr¿'s Avatar
    Mōnštȝr¿ Mōnštȝr¿ is offline
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Age: 24
    Posts: 560
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
    I have seen people before have their supporter status moved from one account to another. So if you wish to do so you will probably want to contact Rukario about it.

    Or really? I might have to see abotu that. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote
      #8    
    Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:52 PM).
    竜の子's Avatar
    竜の子 竜の子 is offline
    Avy made by Trainer Touko
       
      Join Date: Jun 2011
      Location: Rio!
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 170
      Yeah,it might be possible but you have to talk with Rukarioo sama first
      __________________
      ►Paired with LightningStrike & Fuutachimaru

      Reply With Quote
        #9    
      Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:52 PM).
      wolf's Avatar
      wolf wolf is online now
      • Super Moderator
      • Battle Server Staff
      • Crystal Tier
      • PokéCommunity Daily
       
      Join Date: Sep 2008
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 7,947
      speaking of name changes, what happened to this? is it still being discussed?
      __________________
      a
      Reply With Quote
        #10    
      Old July 2nd, 2011 (1:54 PM).
      Patchisou Yutohru's Avatar
      Patchisou Yutohru Patchisou Yutohru is online now
      • Developer
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Oct 2004
      Location: New Jersey
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 17,265
      I don't know much about it since that was a PAD discussion, but it was decided against.
      Reply With Quote
      Reply
      Quick Reply

      Sponsored Links
      Thread Tools

      Posting Rules
      You may not post new threads
      You may not post replies
      You may not post attachments
      You may not edit your posts

      BB code is On
      Smilies are On
      [IMG] code is On
      HTML code is Off

      Forum Jump


      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:34 AM.