• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaving......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
  • Im sad to report that I am leaving PC. Most likely leaving PC. I have been too busy IRL and my parents say I cant be on the computer much anymore. Hopefully i will still get to visit someday. I will definatly miss you Cosmo!

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *cries*

One of my bestest friends are leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? So tragic!!!! I'm going to miss you sooooooo much. I'm going to be sooooo lonely without you :'( :'(

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • great! now Junichis leavin...i wish i coulda got to know ya Junichi...come back! well i guess we'll see ya around...

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • I expect a few more copy cats will be leaving here shortly too. All this bad news just makes you feel a little down in the dumps.

Last edited:

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • I'm a veteran since January 4 2003! Well Junichi you remind me of my first days at PC. You and Cassie. I will miss you very much, so please dont leave completly! I hope to talk to you again,. my old friend...

**how dramatic am I**
    **Every thing I said I mean though**
    **Farewell, Eli Wend**

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sad to see ya leave Junichi, I hope that you can come back someday!

P.S.-Please, no more members leave, or else this place will be a ghost town soon

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    NOOOO!!!!!!!! Not another good member. T~T And I see this on THANKSGIVING? I wish you'd get to stay, Junichi...

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • Dont worry! Im not leaving pernamently its just until I get my IRL stuff done and I have too much to do IRL. Im too overwhelmed now, but ill still be on when I get the free time which may not be for a while >.<

Sayonara for now,

Eli

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Aww, its too bad, you seem like such a cool person.

Well, visit PC again ^_^

*waves farewell for now*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, that's good that atleast it's not permanent. ^_^ *runs off to convince Blaine to do the same*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Well the main reason i was gonna leave was cause have to many things IRL to do, to! but i gets um done! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back