• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Porygon Productions (Now Recruiting)

Cyndaquil312

It's been 7 years... but i've returned once more.
    Years
    "image removed"
    [PokeCommunity.com] Porygon Productions (Now Recruiting)
    "image removed"​

Hello! I'm Cyndaquil312, and I'm here to start a hack team to finally make my dream a reality, and in return, make other's hacks reality as well. For the longest time, I wanted to make a Pokemon game the way I thought it should be; Very tough battles, dauntingly long caves, Maps that were hard to travel but beautiful to look at, a deep and interesting storyline, and challenges that leave you running for the nearest Poke-center, and most importantly, the ability to catch em' all without needing multiple games or people. Thus Shoto Saga was born. After several failed attempts on my own, I came forth with Cyndaquil Productions under my old account, but life got in the way and I was forced to abandon the project.
    Some time later, I was thinking about the project, and decided to re-start, however, it's not a one man job, and my abilities are minimal outside of mapping, and some light spriting. So I am here to once again try my hand at making my Hack a reality, but I could use some help.

"image removed"Storyline:
    Spoiler:

"image removed"Positions in consideration:
    Title screen editor
    ASM hacker
    Also, if you have any skills that may be useful later, (song maker/inserter etc.)

"image removed"Team application Form:
    Position(s) applying for:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Time Zone & Location: (ex. Central Standard Time/Chicago USA)
    contact Information:

"image removed"Current Team Members:
    Cyndaquil312: Mapper, Spriter, Team Leader
    Civet: Scripter, Co-owner of Shoto Saga
    [T]ouko: Scripter

"image removed"Current Project(s):
    Pokemon Shoto Saga (Hack of Fire Red)

"image removed"Future Projects:
    the main goal of the team is to help one another on their projects, so there may be more projects if Team members choose to have their hacks worked on by the team

**If you would like any additional information on the Hack, feel Free to PM me here, or contact me via email at [email protected]. just put "Pokemon Hack" in the subject.**

For Team Discussions MODS:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Nice :) Why hasn't anyone replied :O It's a great hack, and we could use more people I guess... It's gonna be great, though.

Back