• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xiodinex's Swopshop II

When trading, what's the best incentive?

• Total voters

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS

FAIR trades please. No offering me a Bidoof for a Latios.

Quick trades are much preferred. The quicker you can be ready, the better.

I can't breed for IVs, I'm not going to lie.

EV'd Pokémon, legendaries and shinies need a better trade.

Dream World Pokémon are REALLY limited. I only just started.

If I have listed one of an evolution line, assume I have the whole evolution line.

Natured available.​

Hint: Large list ahead. Use Ctrl + F to search for a particular Pokémon if you have a specific one.

AVAILABLE

Spoiler:

WANTED

Spoiler:

Might add or remove things as the trades come in :)

Last edited:

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Yep, i got it from scraggiland a while back, he had an awesome thread, it's been cloned though, and thanks for the trade and sorry for the wifi problems

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    s'all fine :) and ah fair enough. just curious with it being Lv. 1, from Johto and knowing Flame Charge xD

Years
    im interested in the ev'd crobat, i can give you all the starters with any egg moves you want on them. If that's not good enough just ask :)

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    Crobat is a particular favourite of mine, being the first Poke I EV'd...
    if the Bulbasaur and Torchic are DW then it's a deal :) otherwise, no.

Greyson

Came just to kill your thread.
    Years
    I'm also interested in the Donphan...
    Would you be willing to trade it for an UT Celebi from the WIN2011 Event, if the OP's Pokemon aren't exactly what you're looking for?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2021
    I don't suppose you have a mantine you could breed for me do you?

If you do I have an untouched DW Male Surskit with Hydro pump for you

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    I have a Mantyke if that'll do, if not, i can easily evolve it for you, it just won't be untouched.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2021
    If I traded you the Surskit could you evolve the Mantyke and breed a Mantyke with hydro pump? Or is the Mantyke male?

Is you could do that that'd be great, I'm in DW right now so I could throw in an untouched poke I get to sweeten the deal

xiodinex

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    I'm sure I could manage it :) will probably have to trade tomorrow so i have a bit of time, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2021
    All right, fine by me. It'll probably be round 10-11 your time by the time I can get on. Did you want to trade the surskit tonight or tomorrow?

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I can give you Squirtle, Turtwig, Treecko, and a Bulbasaur (Non-DW) for the Jirachi or I can trade you an EV'd Volcarona for it.

Back